Zoie has arrived!

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Krrst

Zoie has arrived!

Postby Krrst » Thu May 03, 2018 8:53 pm

Welp, I finally got Zoie last week and got acquainted with her. I haven't seen any reviews of her yet so I figured I'd do one. Below you can find a link to pictures of her.

https://imgur.com/a/2mvBm1M

Appearance: I got her in the Jagyr coloration that was available a few months and really liked how it turned out. I won't really go into much detail here since there's pictures but she's about what you'd expect. Throw together a toy with a basic clit, labia, anus, large tail and you have a fox toy. I personally like the design but it does feel a little simple, but that's fine. However, I do like that they're adding an anus to the female toys, it adds a nice touch.

Texture: This is where things get a little interesting. Just an inch into her there's a few really large ribbed bumps. It's very easy to feel them and provides excellent stimulation to the base of the penis. She then opens up into a prominent ribbed texture that massages the frenulum with moderate intensity. However, if you turn her upside down the ribbed texture is much smoother. I absolutely love toys like this. Having variable textures means that every session will be different and you can choose how you want to be stimulated.

Tightness: For the first half she is sort of tight. I wouldn't call it looser either, it's somewhere in the middle. The large bumps do provide a slight tight spot just past the entrance, but it's not hard to make it through. The second half is a bit looser but since the texture can be strong back there stimulation isn't a problem. Overall, she's very comfortable and sits in that just right category of not too tight not too loose even with variable tightness.

Overall Impressions: Zoie has easily worked her way into my top five toys. The mix of different textures and tightness makes her a uniquely pleasurable and I could easily recommend this one to anyone.

If i missed something or anyone has specific questions feel free to ask, I'm here to help!
Scorpio

Re: Zoie has arrived!

Postby Scorpio » Fri May 04, 2018 8:26 am

She sounds lovely. Do you happen to have Sofia? My experience with that toy was that it's a bit on the loose side, but the ribbed texture makes up with the stimulation. In case you might have it, how does those two compare?
Krrst

Postby Krrst » Fri May 04, 2018 12:41 pm

Scorpio wrote:She sounds lovely. Do you happen to have Sofia? My experience with that toy was that it's a bit on the loose side, but the ribbed texture makes up with the stimulation. In case you might have it, how does those two compare?

Yeah, I have Sofia and really enjoy her as well. The front half of Zoie is actually much tighter than Sofia, but in the back I think the tightnes is about the same. The texture on the back half is more pronounced on Zoie though.
tkbob

Postby tkbob » Fri May 04, 2018 2:41 pm

Thanks for the review! I was looking for more information about these newer toys. I also read your Leilani review that was good as well. I currently have a JT and Sugar Star and wanted to get another masturbator in the near future in the moderate intensity range and middle tightness. What would you recommend? I was looking at Zoie or Leilani based on your reviews but I'm not sure what other ones toys fall into this category. Can you give me a quick comparison between the two and other potential toys to look at?

Thanks.
Scorpio

Postby Scorpio » Fri May 04, 2018 3:16 pm

Krrst wrote:
Scorpio wrote:She sounds lovely. Do you happen to have Sofia? My experience with that toy was that it's a bit on the loose side, but the ribbed texture makes up with the stimulation. In case you might have it, how does those two compare?

Yeah, I have Sofia and really enjoy her as well. The front half of Zoie is actually much tighter than Sofia, but in the back I think the tightnes is about the same. The texture on the back half is more pronounced on Zoie though.

That sounds quite good. Been curiouse about Zoie since it came out and it does sound worth to get.
Krrst

Postby Krrst » Sat May 05, 2018 3:56 pm

tkbob wrote:Thanks for the review! I was looking for more information about these newer toys. I also read your Leilani review that was good as well. I currently have a JT and Sugar Star and wanted to get another masturbator in the near future in the moderate intensity range and middle tightness. What would you recommend? I was looking at Zoie or Leilani based on your reviews but I'm not sure what other ones toys fall into this category. Can you give me a quick comparison between the two and other potential toys to look at?

Thanks.

Yeah, I think Zoie or Lani would fit your preferences nicely. Lani is a bit tighter than Zoie but Zoie has more texture to her. Not to mention Zoie has that variable texture through her so you have more options when playing. One thing I look for in a toy is the ability to go multiple rounds. If it's too tight and you can't get quite as hard as when you started things become difficult. I'm able to go multiple rounds with Zoie while Lani I can make it through 3, maybe 4 rounds. In the end I enjoy them both, but If I were to pick one I would lean towards Zoie.

Other toys that might fit your preference would be Natashca and Twitch. Twitch is deceptively loose, and although the textures may look intense, the primary point of stimulation is right at the ribs and the entrance and a little in the back. Even with those textures I would probably say he's leaning closer to a moderate texture than high intensity texture. Natascha is the mildest of all the toys I've mentioned but she just feels so good! You can achieve some great suction on Natascha too due to those amazing lips they hey grip you and wont let go no matter what! The texture feels good and isn't over bearing. I should mention, penetrating her is not as hard a you might think, the lips actually part very easily and keep you inside. Overall, she's just a really good all rounder.

It would be pretty hard for me to choose between all 4 toys because I enjoy them for different reasons, and I may be kinda biased because Zoie is still new to me but, Zoie would probably be my pick.
Willow

Postby Willow » Sun May 13, 2018 12:08 pm

Thanks for the review, I've been looking for reviews of some of the newer toys. I might want to pick up Zoie because of this. While I didn't like her simplistic look, I did like the tail and well, she's a fox, I adore foxes. But I needed something more, so the explanation of her insides pushes me into "eventually".
Strange, from the pictures I'm not getting a noticable anus.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Krrst

Postby Krrst » Sun May 13, 2018 9:30 pm

Willow wrote:Thanks for the review, I've been looking for reviews of some of the newer toys. I might want to pick up Zoie because of this. While I didn't like her simplistic look, I did like the tail and well, she's a fox, I adore foxes. But I needed something more, so the explanation of her insides pushes me into "eventually".
Strange, from the pictures I'm not getting a noticable anus.

It's not easy to see butt it's there. It's nowhere near as pronounced on Mary.
Pasdebol

Postby Pasdebol » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:03 am

Hello.

I just tested Zoie I received yesterday from Black Friday.
And the result is: WHOAAAA!
Very good with the tail up, wonderful in the other way.

I'll give one more chance to Gala but I really think I'll soon sell her.
I also own both Duke that I'll probably keep.
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Sharing Experiences”