holly balls that shipped fast!

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
s3v3r

holly balls that shipped fast!

Postby s3v3r » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:21 pm

I ordered a bruce in surprise me color on july 26 and it shipped the 31st! I've never ordered a custom toy that was made and shipped that fast before! BD might have had a few premades wating for the orders to come in? Either way I'm sure what ever colors I get it will look amazing as most of their toys do!

Just wanted to share that :cool:
i have no idea what im doing :psyduck:
Rainbow Dasher

Re: holly balls that shipped fast!

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:53 pm

With a surprise me, you most likely did have a random pre-made pulled from the pile and put in a box. A custom would have taken around a month, if not more.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Hoss

Postby Hoss » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:32 am

Rainbow Dasher wrote:With a surprise me, you most likely did have a random pre-made pulled from the pile and put in a box. A custom would have taken around a month, if not more.

Nope we actually don't do that due to some complaints that had happened before. ( A couple of years ago I had done that a few times with what I thought were pretty toys. I was wrong lol)

Surprise Me's are a special beast in the shop. We have various "in house" rules about them but some times a pourer will get an idea and is given the go ahead to try it out by using a Surprise Me. That way if the experiment doesn't work out 100% at least someone will get a unique toy out of it.
Padre

Postby Padre » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:51 am

Hoss wrote:Nope we actually don't do that due to some complaints that had happened before. ( A couple of years ago I had done that a few times with what I thought were pretty toys. I was wrong lol)

Surprise Me's are a special beast in the shop. We have various "in house" rules about them but some times a pourer will get an idea and is given the go ahead to try it out by using a Surprise Me. That way if the experiment doesn't work out 100% at least someone will get a unique toy out of it.

I'm not someone who orders surprise-mes, but from what I've gathered what most people "fear" when ordering surprise mes is that they might get a "boring" mono-colour toy instead of a "here go wild I trust you to come up with something fun/pretty!"
Or, you know, that they might get the 1 colour of the rainbow which they hate haha :laugh:

Always makes me curious when in-house rules are mentioned, sometimes I forget how little we customers actually know about all those procedures! (I know you aren't allowed to share them, but still, curiosity remains)
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.[/align]
chickadee

Postby chickadee » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:00 pm

Sorry if this is off topic buuuuuttttt
I love the surprise me option. I have 4 surprise me toys from BD and I love how they all came out. Opening the package when it comes has an extra excitement factor too.
Edit: to stay on topic, the reason it probably shipped so fast was that the sale was only for a small time so it's not like BD had all their Bruce molds tied up in other orders from 1 month ago when the order was placed. I'm guessing they have 100 molds at least of Bruce and it probably takes 1 or 2 days to make a toy. So OP prob just got their order in soon enough to be made with the first couple rounds of Bruces.

Also OP needs to post picture of their surprise bruce!!! :words:

Return to “Sharing Experiences”