Choosing the toy to play with

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Kiran

Choosing the toy to play with

Postby Kiran » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:57 pm

Hey everyone, reposting since first one was not really in the right section...

I don't know if a post like that was made in the past, but I feel that I want to know more about your habits related to choosing the toy or toys you will use when you want to toy.

I will start! Right now, I am really planning to toy tonight because I want to. But I don't even know what to choose! I don't have a lot of toys, but even there I don't know which will be the 'winner' tonight :smilenox:

For me, I work on the fantasy side first and/or kind of pleasure I want. For tonight, it will be for sure the use of a penetrable, but I wonder if I want to fuck Sofia or receive a head from Janine. And I wonder also if I want some backdoor play. For that, I have two dildos, a tail plug and a prostate massager... what to do, what to do...

What do you do for the ones that have like 10-20 toys???
Fae Fantase

Re: Choosing the toy to play with

Postby Fae Fantase » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:29 pm

I decide what texture I want that night. If I want a stretch or a thinner more textured toy =-). No it's not always easy to pick!
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:45 pm

i have over 50 toys now. choosing a toy can sometimes be hard. I have a number of go to toys for quick easy sessions. Mostly I just choose what i feel like playing with.

Lately i have been focusing on a combo of depth play and conquering my Solatok. So i have been doing a lot of stretching recently.

I do try and set up a rotation, just so i can try and play with everything in my collection.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:52 pm

Usually, I have in mind the toy(s) I want before I start, it depends on whether I want something firmer or softer, tapered, long, thick... you know. Or maybe I just saw a vid of that toy and I get envy. Fantasy can be a determinant factor, but is rare. If I think there is a toy that I didn't play for a while and that needs attention, I watch some videos to inspire me :widesmile:
About penetrables, I think I should use it more, but unless I feel that my hands are not enough I don't ever remember them :sniffing: I only have Janine and JT, and most times I use Janine because is easier to use.
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Sharing Experiences”