Roommates vs toys

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
TheIrishWolf

Roommates vs toys

Postby TheIrishWolf » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:37 am

I have a problem. I live in a university dorm with a lot of other people. Last year I started getting into toys and stuff and I had a roommate which meant I had to be very careful to keep my stuff private, and luckily the closest he ever got was finding a chain that I used for locking my bike instead of my actual bondage stuff. Now I have a single room which makes it a little better, I can leave my stuff out without worrying. The problem is there’s a shared bathroom down the hall, makes it very hard and stressful to clean my toys. Someone might ask what I’m carrying in an opaque white ABS tray under a sterilized white towel, or walk into the bathroom while I’m at the sink scrubbing a surgical steel butt plug with antibacterial soap. Don’t get me started on using the shower to clean them. Maybe I’m worrying too much, maybe I’m too clinical, but what does everyone else do to keep your hobbies safe AND secret?
:misc8:
We have bodies.
When we rub them correctly they feel good and we get some cardio.
Up your ass drugs.
Up MY ass drugs!
Lipton

Re: Roommates vs toys

Postby Lipton » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:50 am

Store a bucket with water in your room put a towel or so on top so there is no dust getting into the Water. Should be easier to just refill the bucket than running around with your toys
Toys I want to buy:
- Elypse Art: Neo & Vixen
- BD April Fool Toys: Red Rocket & Fire Hydrant

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.
ohw

Postby ohw » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:37 pm

Along with the bucket, get some toy cleaner. Spray your bp or toys, dip to rinse in the bucket.
AnimalPun

Postby AnimalPun » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:20 am

I tried the bucket method when I had a shared dorm bathroom and didn't find that it worked for me. Basically, the amount of water I was using to get the toys rinsed off was just far too much to be tenable. What I ended up doing was using baby wipes to get the physical gunk off, and followed that up with a washcloth soaked in rubbing alcohol to sanitize (Less lint that way than paper towels).
Twenty six - Bio-Female - Queer - Checklist!
Dee

Postby Dee » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:17 pm

How likely is it someone is going to pull back the shower curtain? Is there one? Difficult to answer the question to be honest. Getting a lock seems pretty obvious though.
True suffering is that there are millions of pictures of furry girls; but not one of them is real.
:crying:
Life is pain!
Willow

Postby Willow » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:59 pm

Yeah, I know the pain. I have some 20 toys that I can't often use when I damn well please. Even worse, I have a sex doll that beckons me. It's actually a lot more work to clean it and it'd be better if I can move it to the bathtub without somebody seeing it.
Sigh... the things we do to nut in peace.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
guy

Postby guy » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:10 pm

use anal douche in the shower. your showers will be suspiciously long. toy will come out spotless. wipe with baby wipe. keep a kettle and a bucket in your room. pour hot kettle water over toy and wipe down. the buckets for puking because you like to party, the kettles for tea because your a hipster.
TheIrishWolf

Postby TheIrishWolf » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:07 am

guy wrote:use anal douche in the shower. your showers will be suspiciously long. toy will come out spotless. wipe with baby wipe. keep a kettle and a bucket in your room. pour hot kettle water over toy and wipe down. the buckets for puking because you like to party, the kettles for tea because your a hipster.

Well actually my friends are REALLY into tea for some reason and I already have a kettle and a bucket so that would work ideally. Thing is, anal douching is pretty bad for your colon health. Given some time I could probably cite a few sources but basically just don’t.
We have bodies.
Up your ass drugs.
Up MY ass drugs!
Willow

Postby Willow » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:30 pm

TheIrishWolf wrote:
guy wrote:use anal douche in the shower. your showers will be suspiciously long. toy will come out spotless. wipe with baby wipe. keep a kettle and a bucket in your room. pour hot kettle water over toy and wipe down. the buckets for puking because you like to party, the kettles for tea because your a hipster.

Well actually my friends are REALLY into tea for some reason and I already have a kettle and a bucket so that would work ideally. Thing is, anal douching is pretty bad for your colon health. Given some time I could probably cite a few sources but basically just don’t.

Yeah I don't douche unless there is some kind of emergency. But I figured out ways to keep myself relatively clean so there's not a big issue. Depends on a couple factors though.
Douching was more of a hassle then it should have been.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
guy

Postby guy » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:26 am

Willow wrote:
TheIrishWolf wrote:

Yeah I don't douche unless there is some kind of emergency. But I figured out ways to keep myself relatively clean so there's not a big issue. Depends on a couple factors though.

if your douching with tap water once a week or less its no big deal. if your douching every second day, or using anything other than plain water then I can see it being an issue, but I dont use toys very often so its never been a problem for me.
TheIrishWolf

Postby TheIrishWolf » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:07 pm

K, so a little bit of digging into what gastroenterologists think of colon cleansing turned up the following possible side effects and health risks:

cramping
bloating
diarrhea
nausea
vomiting
Dehydration
Rectal perforation (a less gross and painful sounding way of saying water jet cutting a hole in your rectum)
Infection
Depletion of bowel flora (probiotics and such)
Mineral impalence
Kidney failure
And in some cases death (AKA a strong contender for the most embarrassing death ever)

Technically that’s all for colonic cleanses which are basically just pressure washing your ass with up to 16 gallons of water potentially mixed with coffee. Douching is probably less bad but I still personally wouldn’t risk it.
We have bodies.
Up your ass drugs.
Up MY ass drugs!
Willow

Postby Willow » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:51 pm

TheIrishWolf wrote:K, so a little bit of digging into what gastroenterologists think of colon cleansing turned up the following possible side effects and health risks:

cramping
bloating
diarrhea
nausea
vomiting
Dehydration
Rectal perforation (a less gross and painful sounding way of saying water jet cutting a hole in your rectum)
Infection
Depletion of bowel flora (probiotics and such)
Mineral impalence
Kidney failure
And in some cases death (AKA a strong contender for the most embarrassing death ever)

Technically that’s all for colonic cleanses which are basically just pressure washing your ass with up to 16 gallons of water potentially mixed with coffee. Douching is probably less bad but I still personally wouldn’t risk it.

16 gallons? Um, wait, what?
Never had any problems with my method and only did it once a week (or once every 2 weeks depending). Still, just too much work for the amount of payoff... if at all.
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:48 pm

There are no serious health risks for anal douching if you use common sense. You just compared high colonics to a routine cleanout of the rectum. Apples and oranges.
Blue Sapphire

Postby Blue Sapphire » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:52 am

Willow wrote:
TheIrishWolf wrote:
guy wrote: :words:

:words:

If I may ask: What are your ways for being clean? I haven`t found a sufficient way yet, only ways how it gets messy (which is not what I wanted :unamused: ). :nerdy:
Optimism is the result of not knowing all or ignoring the relevant facts :bugeyed:
... aaaaaaand I like cynicism :widesmile:
By the way: Always in for a nice chat, so send a PM, if you feel chatty :smile:
Willow

Postby Willow » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:43 pm

Blue Sapphire wrote:
Willow wrote:
TheIrishWolf wrote: :words:

If I may ask: What are your ways for being clean? I haven`t found a sufficient way yet, only ways how it gets messy (which is not what I wanted :unamused: ). :nerdy:

There are a couple ways. The easiest way actually takes longer... like at least 3-5 days. Sort of.
I don't know if you know about diatomaceous earth (DE). Despite having earth in it's name it's actually fossilized plant remains... not dirt. I get it from a herbal store and it's food grade kind, of course (there's another kind that is used for pools- don't use that).
I put it my morning drink, juice. I would recommend not mixing anything with a high acidity (like soda) as DE a base... but orange juice and some coffees aren't that high to interfere. It pulls toxins from your body, so it's like probiotics as it helps gut health, but better. It has a lot of good effects, like getting rid of acne and other body blemishes (cuts, scraps).
The reason I said 3-5 days is because you can't just start with a tablespoon. Introducing a substance into your body takes time. If you take too much at the wrong time you will probably feel sick for the next few days. It has to do with the nature of toxins... when under threat, they'll release more toxins. But if you use a small amount it'll "sneak" up on it... or more accurately, strip away toxins without alerting it.
I start off with about 1/8 of a teaspoon. Every 2 days I'll increase by 1/8... so after 2 days go to 1/4, another 2 days 1/3, and then 1/2. After that you could probably increase by 1/2. To speed it up, do it once in the morning and once at night then you won't have to wait 2 days, an increase each day would be fine. But, as always, listen to your body.

This keeps me regular and I typically feel better after on it for a while. I end up going less actually. It should be noted that it has diminishing returns. You won't feel anymore benefits after 2 weeks (depending on how you took it). It will still work, but there's no more real toxins for it to rid your body of. I go off it for a month or month and a half and then start the process over.

It also kills bugs. I know it sounds weird to ingest something that kills bugs, but it's not like an insecticide. It absorbs the lipids from their body and then cuts them up on a microscale. Our insides are much more protected than bugs- so it doesn't hurt us. It's an incredibly dry substance so you might need to drink something afterwards. Safe around pets. Some farmers put in their animals feed so it keeps bugs away. Never had an issue with any bugs when I sprinkled around anywhere bugs might get in. Continued to use it every 6 months that way.

Oh, one more thing. Try not inhale the dust. Our stomach is lined, our lungs are not. A little bit won't kill you but also be careful.

Sorry if this was long-winded but tried to be as informative as possible. I do a lot of research.

EDIT: This was meant to be a PM. Don't drink and post, kids.
TheIrishWolf

Postby TheIrishWolf » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:07 am

I’ve heard of diatomaceous earth. We use it on our windowsills to keep ants out. Maybe you’re right about it being good for you but if you’re trying to clear “toxins” out of your system I have two pieces of advice: 1) activated carbon is used as a general purpose invested poison treatment because if you swallow it in large amounts it neutralizes a lot of dangerous substances (for reference check the CDC list of essential pharmaceuticals) and I know people who add it to drinks, brush their teeth with it and more. 2) “toxins” aren’t actually a specific classification of chemical. They’re just a vague term for anything that is toxic to you, and since literally everything is toxic in large quantities, everything can be a toxin. Water is toxic if you drink too much, vitamin c is toxic in large quantities but it’s water soluble so that isn’t a huge risk.
We have bodies.
Up your ass drugs.
Up MY ass drugs!
TheIrishWolf

Postby TheIrishWolf » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:12 am

Just realized we’ve gotten very off topic. Maybe douching works but you’re still supposed to wash your toys with antibacterial soap and/or toy cleaner in hot water before and after use. Also if you’re using baby wipes DONT FLUSH THEM!!!! I know they say flushable but they gunk up wastewater management systems really badly! Since this started I’ve been washing my toys in the least busy bathroom in my building at 2 am because I’m usually still awake. Anyone have a better way?
We have bodies.
Up your ass drugs.
Up MY ass drugs!
Willow

Postby Willow » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:50 pm

Yeah, off topic, but I just to clarify, I didn't mean to say toxins as it was a specific one... I just don't which ones may reside in ones body and what they might be exposed to. Air pollution, aluminum (from cans), things like that. Yeah, I know you can overdose on anything except maybe melatonin. And, well, astatine- for different reason although that's radioactive. Water is not toxic, but can be toxic. I just didn't narrow it done. And I'm not sure one WHICH toxins ones it would aid in reducing. that is why I didn't name specific ones. I could have just said "stuff".
I have activated charcoal in my medicine cabinet.

Back on topic, I always wash my toys in antibacterial soap before and after use. I also store them in nylon bags (see through) because I have a cat with, like, the most fur of any animal ever.
Never used wipes because, I've never had them in the house. I used to use johnsons & johnsons baby powder to preserve some of my (non-BD) toys... probably not a good idea to do that anymore. Cornstarch maybe?

Return to “Sharing Experiences”