Zaratan anal firmness ?

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Dragi91

Zaratan anal firmness ?

Postby Dragi91 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:42 am

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forums and I hope someone can help me out :smile: I'm currently looking forward to buy Zaratan, i already own two other toys in small/medium, firmness is medium.

But I'm currently unsure about the firmness for anal play with Zaratan ...
Does anyone have experience with this and could give me a recommendation ?

Thank's in advance :widesmile:
Padre

Re: Zaratan anal firmness ?

Postby Padre » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:53 am

I own a medium in firm specifically because I wanted the challenge and the "nubs" are very nice in firm, but it also makes it (understandably) less forgiving.

Since it's a very difficult head to wrangle (the slant is very un-organic) I think soft would be a disaster? So that leaves medium as the usual safe bet, and firm if you're comfortable you can take the size!
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.[/align]
Dragi91

Postby Dragi91 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:30 am

Padre wrote:I own a medium in firm specifically because I wanted the challenge and the "nubs" are very nice in firm, but it also makes it (understandably) less forgiving.

Since it's a very difficult head to wrangle (the slant is very un-organic) I think soft would be a disaster? So that leaves medium as the usual safe bet, and firm if you're comfortable you can take the size!

That's what i have suspected thank you for your quick answer.
Xaruser

Postby Xaruser » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:55 pm

I don't own one, but I have been looking also. I, personally would get an extra large in soft, or get a large in medium soft, but I can take a fairly large dildo. No one but knows what you are capable of. I usually go a little larger to keep from having to buy a larger one later on.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:03 am

i have a XL Zaratan in soft.

Soft is very forgiving, makes insertion easy and make those nubs very pliant. the curve is interesting and i can get the toy to hit my P post, but it more of a light caress rather than pointed stimulation. the head can cause some issues if you fully insert Zaratan. the head can just make its way into the "bend," which means if your not used to taking something that thick deep it can be unpleasant. I enjoy mine, Its not a go to toy but its very different than anything else out there.

i did not get mine with a firm base, but i did get mine with a suction cup which makes riding very easy, highly recommend getting a SC.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Padre

Postby Padre » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:51 am

KnotyDes wrote:i have a XL Zaratan in soft.

Soft is very forgiving, makes insertion easy and make those nubs very pliant. the curve is interesting and i can get the toy to hit my P post, but it more of a light caress rather than pointed stimulation. the head can cause some issues if you fully insert Zaratan. the head can just make its way into the "bend," which means if your not used to taking something that thick deep it can be unpleasant. I enjoy mine, Its not a go to toy but its very different than anything else out there.

i did not get mine with a firm base, but i did get mine with a suction cup which makes riding very easy, highly recommend getting a SC.

Thanks for correcting my (false) assumption about soft! :widesmile:

On another note, I'm not sure whether it does that in other firmnesses, but in firm the head likes to go in with a "punch" once you finally manage to squeeze it in, so be mentally prepared for that one. I personally love it, but that's up to personal taste -- Punches the air right out of your lungs! Very intense.
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.[/align]
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:41 pm

I'm not sure what size to get. The diameter of the head is quite different than what I'd expect the circumference to be - I guess because it's an oval shape.

The shaft on a Large is about 2.9" diameter (good size for me, challenging but doable) but the head is about 3.5" diameter (too big, but I'm wondering if the oval shape makes the dimensions misleading). 8" circumference on the head is doable, so I'm confused.

Medium size seems a bit small, based on the circumference of the head (7"). But the diameter (2.9") is just right.

Because the Zaratan head is somewhat angled and oval, does that mean it enters more easily? If 2.7" to 3" is my ideal size, what would you recommend? (I have a large Xar with a knot 3.3" diameter, 10" circumference, which is my limit)

zaratan specs.tiff
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:56 pm

Padre wrote:
On another note, I'm not sure whether it does that in other firmnesses, but in firm the head likes to go in with a "punch" once you finally manage to squeeze it in, so be mentally prepared for that one. I personally love it, but that's up to personal taste -- Punches the air right out of your lungs! Very intense.

Sound like you need a Stan. :cool: Stan is basicly shaped like an arm. It flexes alot during insertion, which mean that head pops in like like a punch. It's really something.

Blunt heads do have a tendency to be a bit punchy. XL Zaratan kinda pops in, but not really. Due to the shape and size, you kinda work the head in at an angle, not flat like most toys, if that makes sense. I start at the "tip" and work each nub in. After the last nub it kinda just slides in, in a very controllable manner. Not super intense maybe in medium or firm it might pop, but not really in soft.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:06 pm

Grimly Fiendish wrote:Because the Zaratan head is somewhat angled and oval, does that mean it enters more easily? If 2.7" to 3" is my ideal size, what would you recommend? (I have a large Xar with a knot 3.3" diameter, 10" circumference, which is my limit)

Since you insert the head at an angle your not inserting the full circumference of the head, just the width. In Soft the head is very pliant, so you can kinda fold it a bit. You also can work each nub in individually. The large head maybe 3.5" wide, but it isnt as "thick" as a 3.5" thick knot. If that makes sense.

Once the head is in it does some interesting things though. Since I always encourage people to press their limit you should know what size I recommend :smile:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Dee

Postby Dee » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:16 pm

I have the Large in soft and I initially thought it would be great for grinding, which the base definitely does help with. But personally I find the nubs on the head can hit some odd spots and feel rather unpleasant in a way I don't really have with other toys. As above not a go to but I give him some love once in a while.
True suffering is that there are millions of pictures of furry girls; but not one of them is real.
:crying:
Life is pain!

Return to “Sharing Experiences”