Mr. Hankey Solatok LG/Soft

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Shardik

Mr. Hankey Solatok LG/Soft

Postby Shardik » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:46 pm

Solatok and Wine.jpg
Solatok LG w/Flint med & wine bottle for comparison

Mr. Hankey Solatok LG w/Bad Dragon medium Flint & standard 750ml wine bottle for comparison

After buying the Topher and liking it so much, I decided I had to have the other toy that found the "sweet spot" on my purchasing decisions spreadsheet: the Mr Hankey LG Solatok.

To recap, I created a spreadsheet of all the toys I currently own against the potential candidates. My favorite toys are

- Flint (medium/hard), 9" max circumference, 6.5" usable length.
- Flint (large/soft), 11" max circumference, 8.5" usable length.
- Clayton (XL/medium), 11.4" max circumference, 10.4" usable length.

The Solatok is the challenge toy: the knot is 12" in circumference, far bigger than my routine toys, but it's usable length at 8.75" was theoretically within the 10" depth I have routinely been able to acheive.

Ordering/Shipping: ☆☆☆☆ It's mail order, which I'm less fond of than retail. It came in a brown box, the bump protection was ordinary, and it didn't say "Mr. Hankey" on the side.

Appearance: ☆☆☆☆☆ The Solatok is a big beast, with a very blunt, completely flat head very similar to the Chance Unflared. The knot is toward the base, similar to the Cole, but both longer and less dramatic. Most of the shaft is 9.5" in circumference, so it's a lot like the medium Flint at its biggest. I have to use something else to warm up to this (Flint is nice, by the way), but fortunately I have plenty of toys with which to do this.

Use, Anal: ☆☆☆ Unfortunately, it looks like reality trumps theory. I suspect my rectum's capacity is volumetric, rather than limited by either length or girth independently; at any rate, I could not get the whole knot into my body. I was able to settle down until the very widest spot on the knot was stretching me wide open, but I could not close the deal. At that point, it felt like the head was nestled as deeply as my ass was willing to go, and that I was completely out of more ass to give it.

And despite the textured surface, the texture doesn't really register. Not the way a Flint does! It's just a nice, very filling toy. I had a lovely climax on it, but I still have yet to find anything that really replaces Flint in my collection.

I do not plan on using Solatok on my fuck machine.

Overall: ☆☆☆ I'll keep it for some time and play with it a few more times. I suspect it'll become a sometime toy, but without both the time to play and with the temptations of other toys, it might end up in the "rarely used" pile after a while.

The quest goes on.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
toyfun

Re: Mr. Hankey Solatok LG/Soft

Postby toyfun » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:50 pm

What firmness did you purchase Solatok in? I haven't bought any Mr. Hankey's toys yet though I hear their 75% soft is like Bad Dragon Medium firmness and their 40% soft is comparable to Bad Dragon's soft.

Your user experience is surprising. 8.75" seems like a good usable length in your case. I'm kinda in the same insertable length category. I can push smaller toys further but they haven't to be small like ~ 7-8" circumference. I have a XL Clayton in 3 on the way so I'm hoping I'll be able to stretch the sigmoid colon a little with it. Do you think it was the size of the head that was stopping it? I'm also interested in the Solatok LG and I think I'll go with a 40% soft.
My collection. All Bad Dragon purchases. No second hand toys. Some of the toys in Medium firmness I am looking to sell.
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:10 pm

toyfun wrote:What firmness did you purchase Solatok in? I haven't bought any Mr. Hankey's toys yet though I hear their 75% soft is like Bad Dragon Medium firmness and their 40% soft is comparable to Bad Dragon's soft.

Your user experience is surprising. 8.75" seems like a good usable length in your case. I'm kinda in the same insertable length category. I can push smaller toys further but they haven't to be small like ~ 7-8" circumference. I have a XL Clayton in 3 on the way so I'm hoping I'll be able to stretch the sigmoid colon a little with it. Do you think it was the size of the head that was stopping it? I'm also interested in the Solatok LG and I think I'll go with a 40% soft.

Solotok's head is flat and i mean FLAT. it does not like to go into the sigmoid easily, mine is quite a bit thicker, but if you have issues insertion thicker toy into the sigmoid. it might take some time to train for.

I have a Largo in 40% and i can say that 40% firmness feels very nice, very much like BD's soft. i kinda want more toys in 40%.

Clayton should help you a lot, i may have told you that it helped me train immensely. only issue i gad with mine is its firm, which made the textures super intense.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Padre

Postby Padre » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:24 am

Ok I know this is a wee bit off-topic for this thread, and I'm sorry for that, but I absolutely adore the blue of that Flint! Does that colour have a name, or was it snatched up from Adoptions?
—German|Artist|Bisexual—
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.

[Owned: Flint|Pretzal|Nox|Hunter|Bruce|Zaratan|Plenty non-BD >>Listed on profile!]
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:29 pm

Padre wrote:Ok I know this is a wee bit off-topic for this thread, and I'm sorry for that, but I absolutely adore the blue of that Flint! Does that colour have a name, or was it snatched up from Adoptions?

Believe it or not, that was the original default color for Flint, "Dark Natural!" I have no idea what it would be now, and sadly they don't offer it on the Flint page anymore. (And what's with "Flint, the Steampunk Dragon?") You might contact them and ask; I wish I could help more than that.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:31 pm

toyfun wrote:What firmness did you purchase Solatok in? I haven't bought any Mr. Hankey's toys yet though I hear their 75% soft is like Bad Dragon Medium firmness and their 40% soft is comparable to Bad Dragon's soft.

The softer (40% soft)? I wish I could take more; maybe I need to work on my XL Pearce, it's been awhile since I had, as my Yoga teacher calls it, "A nice warm-feeling stretch." I am a bit disappointed; even the Topher LG isn't all that challenging, now that I've ridden it a few times. "Nice," but not all that challenging.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Sharing Experiences”