Weapons of Ass Destruction Toys - softness vs. BD

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
artie99us

Weapons of Ass Destruction Toys - softness vs. BD

Postby artie99us » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:48 pm

Has anyone ordered from here recently? Maybe my googling skills have degraded over the years, but I couldn't find any reviews let alone any discussion of recent orders.

And if you have ordered from them, how's the softness compare to BD soft?

Thanks!
ohw

Re: Weapons of Ass Destruction Toys - softness vs. BD

Postby ohw » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:29 pm

I get all mine in medium. I share with the wifey, but lately mostly enjoyed on me for pegging. The dildos are fairly soft already. Softer then most other "reg" one on the market. Softer than Vixen Creations for sure.

You need to play around with the site here for reviews. There are tons in the archives. Try typing in the name in the search box on the top right of any page. u can even type in firmness.

If you want something to jolt you good , research the Nox. Use the comparison tool. You can type in same toy and then use the drop down bx for pictures side by side. Too small you will regret, too big you will regret and get frustrated. :widesmile:
artie99us

Re: Weapons of Ass Destruction Toys - softness vs. BD

Postby artie99us » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:20 pm

Thanks ohw but for clarification...weapons-of-ass-destruction.com is the site I was asking about - (1) if anyone has ordered recently and (2) how they compare to BD. Thanks!

Return to “Sharing Experiences”