ORDER! (Now with an update + Clean Pics!)

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
TigerPurr

ORDER! (Now with an update + Clean Pics!)

Postby TigerPurr » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:21 pm

Just placed a big freaking order including a Large Xenogon, Large Tentacle, Anthro Dragoness, and a Small Naga with a custom fade of fleshy pink to red with a light green base. However, I never got the comments option for my order, so I will need an Admin to please look up #31968 to make sure that gets added. I'll use this topic in the thread to let ya'll see my toys once they get here, so keep an eye out ;)

Update!

Ordering: 9/10
Probably my own computer giving me issues, but I wasn't able to add the comments specifying the color I wanted for the Naga. However, Runa was right there to respond to every PM I had within minutes of posting, so it got taken care of. Huazza for customer service!

The Wait: 4/10
Before I start; yes, I understand I am NOT the only BD customer with an order. Yes, I understand that I had 4 toys, 2 extra bottles of cumlube, and an extra syringe and it takes time. But I honestly didn't expect nearly a month to go by with still nothing. I've also received the "In Manufacture Queue" E-mail 5 times, so now I'm somewhat curious as to where exactly my order is standing. Is there any way to get a more detailed description of what my order is doing? UPDATE: After making the original update, I returned home from work to find a "Shipped" e-mail. Go figure that the day I decide to comment on it is the day it gets shipped. :lol: Only a 4 because I'm an impatient lil bastard. But once I got the "Shipped" message, they arrived exactly 3 days later as I had specified.

In Use: AH! WHERE DO I BEGIN!?

Naga: Hehe, lil snake is lil. He's gonna be a gift for my GF once we reach the hotel room at Disney Land, and since she's so tiny, I got her the small. He has a loverly coloration that I must thank Runa for getting that all squared away. Looks absolutely gorgeous. If I get a larger one, I think I may get the same colors again. Pics will defiantly be coming before I let him go. But onto the actual using. Got home, popped open my 9 pound box and unloaded. Since it was late after work and my dog loves to walk at that time, I had to wait even longer....or did I? I decided since he was so small, I'd pop him in and take him for a walk. Without even needing to drop my pants, I lubed him up and after about 5 minutes of negotiating, slid him all the way in, knot and all. He came in a 3 firmness, which if you're trying to use him yourself, it's much like trying to slip what I imagine a real snake would squirm like, cept without all the biting. Walk took about 15 minutes as usual, and at first I was like, "Ok, I can feel him in there keeping me open...'' Then a bit further I kinda got used to it and didn't really feel like he was there anymore, but at the end of the walk, I tell you I thought my legs were gonna buckle. It felt that good. So...small naga...if you're big like me, not gonna be your thing...unless you take him for walks :D

Tentacle: Also a 3 firmness, Large size. Very squirmy too, and does NOT like to stay in at all. The slightest movement I made without my hand on it would cause it to slide ALL the way out very quickly. I had bought it to use for some stretching, but I don't know how that's gonna work out really. By the time I start to feel the stretch, I get to that lil...bend toward the bottom and it's hard to maneuver around, especially since it's so damn squirmy. The feel of it was also a bit numbed I think because of my walk with Loki (The naga), so I'll need to let myself tighten up again really good before taking on this sea monster.

Xenogon: Firmness 5, Large. BIG DICK IS BIG! I dunno if I'll ever be able to knot this guy, but I certainly am gonna try. Firmness kinda makes the tip a lil floppy and a challenge to get in, but once he's in he rides like a champ. I can get to the second ripple on the knot, but once I'm there it's like hitting a wall. I'm gonna need to knot my Fusion a few time just to warm up for this big brute. The look and feel of him was awesome though, I loved the varying textures. This one's a keeper, but be warned, the Large is BIG. So big in fact that the suction cup cannot be used on walls or other vertical surfaces. He just fell onto the floor with a loud 'Plap!' it was kinda funny. :lol:

Dragoness: She is....probably my favorite so far out of all of them simply because she's so easy to use. One gripe I have for her is that she's so wide in the front that I really have to get in there to get the full effect of the texture inside, but that problem is easily fixed if you put your index finger on, or in the hole at the other end. You get an awesome suction that milks you for all your worth. Eventually though, using my arm got tiring, so I put together an ingenious lil set up with her between my body pillow and another smaller pillow, laid on my stomach and took her missionary style, hands free. Three letters can sum up just how mind blowing my orgasm was. O. M. G.

All in all, I'm happy with my purchase. I plan on learning certain methods to work with my flopsalot tentacle, and I'm looking forward to knotting that Xeno. I'll post pics probably later today after work or tomorrow before...or later on this week...or something.
Last edited by TigerPurr on Sat May 29, 2010 8:09 am, edited 5 times in total.
Runa

Re: ORDER!

Postby Runa » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:02 pm

PM me so I remember to do this in the morning, lemme know details, colors, etc.
TigerPurr

Re: ORDER! (Now with and update!)

Postby TigerPurr » Mon May 24, 2010 1:39 pm

Now featuring an update! Kinda...
Vysune

Postby Vysune » Mon May 24, 2010 1:51 pm

A month wait for all that isn't so bad. At least you got the manufacturing queue e-mails. It's been 6 weeks already on my ONE toy and it just shipped out about an hour ago (according to e-mail). So it's probably gonna be another few weeks till I see it. Figuring 8 weeks total for 1 toy from order to delivery. Poor shop dragons must be overloaded with work. Especially now with the new toy release.

Unfortunately, I don't think there is any current way to check on your order's standing besides the e-mails. I believe there were going to try to implement some sort of better order tracking with a new website, but I could be mistaken. Even still, that could be further off in time and you'll probably have your toys by then. So just hang in there, and you'll have that glorious box of dragon cawks before ya know it!
See the cemetery sky
Carmine red and deep
Watch the oceans rising high
It's the human stain
TigerPurr

Postby TigerPurr » Mon May 24, 2010 1:55 pm

I just hope it's before my vacation in 2 weeks, cause I was hoping to bring them along since my gf and I will have all that time ;) If anything else, I'd like to get them before I hit boot camp next month. Now I'm really glad I decided to go with the 3 day delivery option. That'll take away from some of the wait time.
TigerPurr

Postby TigerPurr » Fri May 28, 2010 3:18 pm

They're here! Pics soon! Maybe?
Vysune

Postby Vysune » Fri May 28, 2010 5:40 pm

Pics? Yes please! :D
See the cemetery sky
Carmine red and deep
Watch the oceans rising high
It's the human stain
reneko

Postby reneko » Fri May 28, 2010 8:03 pm

Needs video :P
Jk, good review
Yes, a hyperphalic uke catboy. Irony, nya?
TigerPurr

Postby TigerPurr » Fri May 28, 2010 8:10 pm

reneko wrote:Needs video :P
Jk, good review

Weeeeeeell, I did recently download a program on my PS3 that uses the eyetoy to create videos, so that's a possibility. Only problem is that after having tested a couple of times, it's hard to get the camera in a steady spot, and the quality of footage is lower than dirt, however it may very well be possible with some more tweaking.
TigerPurr

Postby TigerPurr » Sat May 29, 2010 1:12 am

The moment you've all been waiting for. Drumroll please.....PICS!

Crap quality is crap, but at least you'll get an idea.

Meet Loki! Aren't his scales the most purty green you've seen? Props to Runa for awesome customer service and setting up the colors.
HNI_0058.JPG
Size comparison with a PS3 controller.

HNI_0059.JPG
Suction cup on the wall.

HNI_0060.JPG
Bends like a snake too!

HNI_0062.JPG
THIS IS WHY HE'S HARD TO WORK WITH T.T

Meet Celeste, my dragoness.
HNI_0063.JPG
Dragoness and Controller

HNI_0065.JPG
Scales and a light at the end of the tunnel.

The Tentacle Monster!
HNI_0066.JPG
Tentacle and Controller

HNI_0068.JPG
Front view.

Daegon, the Xenogon.
HNI_0070.JPG
Controller keeps gettin smaller and smaller.

HNI_0071.JPG
Front...or back? I'm not sure which end is up with this guy.
TigerPurr

Postby TigerPurr » Sat May 29, 2010 1:33 am

PICS!(Continued)

HNI_0073.JPG
Accadentally snapped this when Daegon fell off the wall.

HNI_0075.JPG
Fell in the trash can and is sad now...

HNI_0076.JPG
The lineup.

HNI_0078.JPG
With a guest appearance by my Fusion!

HNI_0080.JPG
People say we look like twins in these shirts.

HNI_0081.JPG
Dalkain and me, flipped the other way now.
Ghost309

Postby Ghost309 » Sat May 29, 2010 1:59 am

Im jealous, looks like someones gonna have a "little" fun ... :P
Wishlist:
Onyx Black Fusion
Crimson Red Adolesent
TigerPurr

Postby TigerPurr » Sat May 29, 2010 3:11 am

....Just had a 3 way with Dalkain and Celeste....pumping away at her missionary style again, this time while being knotted by him was...I can't think right....that's what it was...

Tried Daegon, my Xeno afterward cause I still needed moar...1 more ridge and that knot coulda been mine, but I'll get him. Still needed to stuff something in me though that I haven't ever had all the way in me, so I got plenty of lube, laid on my back, put my arm underneath me and got my whole hand in up to my wrist without any effort at all. Ahh, I never figured I'd get loose enough to manage that...After...much time, finally got everyone cleaned up, but still wasn't ready to call it quits. Pulled Dalkain out again, lubed him up, slid him in down to the base and I think Imma sleep like this with him in me tonight. G'night folks.

Brain is mush right now.....it feels good.
Grayflower

Re: ORDER! (Now with an update + Clean Pics!)

Postby Grayflower » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:50 pm

Hehe that naga reminds me of a watermelon x3
How did your mate like it? I've been thinking about ordering one myself.
Toys I own:
Small Cockatrice, 5 sold to RancidSeaSerpent
SmallAnthro, 5 Sold to DameKathryn
Zeta Paws Kit Fox, Medium Sold to HyenaGlitter
Small Werewolf, 5 Sold to Edelweiss
Small Werewolf, 8 Sold to Forever_Grinning
Small Xar, 8 Sold
Medium Werewolf, Tube + Cup, 3
TigerPurr

Postby TigerPurr » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:56 pm

Grayflower wrote:Hehe that naga reminds me of a watermelon x3
How did your mate like it? I've been thinking about ordering one myself.

We've since broken up, but when I asked if she'd mind if I got the toys back that I gave her to sell them off, she wanted to keep the Naga, so I imagine it must do something for her X3
Grayflower

Postby Grayflower » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:59 pm

Aw, I'm sorry about that. But thanks for the info. And this is unrelated, but I just sent you an e-mail accidentally.
(meant to PM *facepaw*) It's about the fennec you're selling. I can send you a PM if you'd like.
Toys I own:
Small Xar, 8 Sold
TigerPurr

Postby TigerPurr » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:01 pm

:lol: I've got someone lined up that wanted to buy before I put up the ad, and you're now the 2nd person that's asked since it got put up. Dunno if the first buyer will get it or not, but the 2nd seems to be hardcore for getting it.
Grayflower

Postby Grayflower » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:03 pm

TigerPurr wrote::lol: I've got someone lined up that wanted to buy before I put up the ad, and you're now the 2nd person that's asked since it got put up. Dunno if the first buyer will get it or not, but the 2nd seems to be hardcore for getting it.

D'awh ): As explained in the e-mail I sent you, it would be my very first toy. I really really love the dark blue color and just.. gah it's perfect. I've been dying to feel that 3 firmness and it's just the right size for me. (I'm a female, by the way.) It's just exactly what I've been looking for.. </3
Toys I own:
Small Xar, 8 Sold
TigerPurr

Postby TigerPurr » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:07 pm

Grayflower wrote:
TigerPurr wrote::lol: I've got someone lined up that wanted to buy before I put up the ad, and you're now the 2nd person that's asked since it got put up. Dunno if the first buyer will get it or not, but the 2nd seems to be hardcore for getting it.

D'awh ): As explained in the e-mail I sent you, it would be my very first toy. I really really love the dark blue color and just.. gah it's perfect. I've been dying to feel that 3 firmness and it's just the right size for me. (I'm a female, by the way.) It's just exactly what I've been looking for.. </3

Yeah, that's why I got him for the ex. He was tiny and squishy, but still too big for her to want to knot. The Small 3 Naga was even smaller and seemed to be better.
Grayflower

Postby Grayflower » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:09 pm

TigerPurr wrote:Yeah, that's why I got him for the ex. He was tiny and squishy, but still too big for her to want to knot. The Small 3 Naga was even smaller and seemed to be better.

Yeah, I would need something smaller. I've never used a toy before, so a squishy, smaller toy I think would be best.
Any way I could bribe you for that toy? d:
Toys I own:
Small Xar, 8 Sold

Return to “Sharing Experiences”