Dragoness + Razor Review (M/Clean) UPDATED! In-Use Pics!

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!

Dragoness + Razor Review (M/Clean) UPDATED! In-Use Pics!

Postby ThreeFingers » Sun May 30, 2010 11:24 pm

Just wanted to put a foreword in that this isn't my first BD toy. I already have a medium gryphon that I really enjoy. Never did a review on it, but I should have.

Toy: Dragoness
Color: Fleshy Pink

Toy: Razor
Size: Medium
Firmness: 8
Color: Faded Pink/Tan Base
Features: Cum Tube

Ordering (9/10): The only reason I deducted a single point here was because of my bank being assholes about allowing my transaction to process the first time around. They claim to have refused my first two transactions because BD had been marked in their system as a fraudulent vendor. Needless to say I disagreed the their assessment. So, I used the PayPal option instead after I got pissed at the bank. No problems there, everything went right through without a problem.

Processing (8/10): Took quite awhile for my order to get in to the queue to be built, but it was quite a large order. So, I didn't deduct too much here. Plus, when you pick the most popular toys BD makes, it can take awhile to do up the order.

Customer Service (10/10): Good marks here. Athus contacted me about my Razor, which I had forgotten to select Medium for the size. In my frustration with the bank, I rushed through reconstructing my order and selected Small w/cumtube, which they can't do. So, I paid the extra $20 and had it upgraded. Athus was very nice in helping correct my order.

Shipping (10/10): Perfect here. The order left Phoenix at 1:30am eastern time on the 25th and arrived at my door at 3:30pm on the 28th. UPS Ground wins again. Although, the UPS driver did leave my box in a vacant planter on the front porch. Guess he thought it was too damn heavy to put in to the door or something.

The Toys (10/10): The Dragoness looks great. I gave it a once over, felt it up and checked out the internal texture. You know, standard stuff. The color was great and the softness of the toy is excellent. The Razor is a great little toy. The coloring on it was superb and the 8 firmness is just what the doctor ordered.

Before I get to photos and my written experience with both toys, I just wanted to say that there was a 3rd toy in my order. However, it came in the wrong size. Instead of getting a small seadragon with 5 firmness, I got this monstrous medium w/cumtube instead. There was a bit of a mixup and on the 2nd order slip there was a note that Athus made about the upgrade with cumtube. Which toy to upgrade was not specified, so they both got upgraded, lol. Shit happens and Athus has taken care of it. I should be getting my small seadragon soon I hope. However, I am really not sure what I am supposed to do with this medium sitting in the shipping box. I haven't even taken it out of the shrink wrap yet. I don't know if they want it back or if I am free to do as I please with it? If the latter I might sell it. Anyway, on with the show.

After I got my order, I immediately took it to the shower to sanitize the toys. Also sanitized a ziploc bag to keep them in, which is what I keep my gryphon in at the moment. Keeps all the dust, crumbs and critters off them. Cleaned them up, flushed out the cumtube with some warm water about 8 or 9 times. I took the photos below after their bath, so they were still a bit wet as was the plastic baggie.

I left the house for awhile, then came back later that night with an excuse to take a shower, as I had been playing a game of soccer at the park in 90 degree heat. Shower time is play time for me essentially. Makes clean up a whole lot easier and I am not bothered by others in the house while I am in the shower either. The phrase 'Nasty as I wanna be' comes to mind. I received in my order 4 bottles of lube too, so I am quite set for awhile. Anyway, I started the water in the shower. Got it nice and hot, then stuck the plastic bag under the shower head and filled it up. Zipped the bag back up, put it under the stream on the floor of the tub and let the toys get really warm. Left them this way for 5 minutes, then emptied the bag and pulled out the toys. Super warm. I went right to work. Hooked a syringe up to the Razor, filled it up with lube, tested it to get rid of any bubbles then started to play with it. Now, once I got working with the Razor and was able to knot it, I decided it was time to apply the Dragoness to the front. So, with a careful clinch of the butt cheeks, I was able to bend over while I had the syringe between my knees to get the Dragoness. Lubed her up, made sure to lube up my cock, then went to town. Two hands are really better than one. I used one hand to hold the Dragoness in place and the other to hold the Razor in place. Thrusting made sure I was working one toy and getting worked by the other. The occasional squirt with the syringe really spiced things up a bit. After working this for about 5 minutes, I was finally able to get off. It was quite the glorious sight I must say ... real cum dripping out of the Dragoness and fake cum dripping from my rear. I would definitely recommend that type of play to any other male here because damn, it was awesome.

The Dragoness itself is a good little toy. Sort of loud if you don't cover the end with your thumb. However, when you do it's virtually silent. The texture inside feels really good, but I must say that with mine, I got more mileage from it by fucking it sideways. Why, I don't know, but it really touches a few areas that way that straight up fucking just can't for some reason. Also, if I hilt the toy, my penis is about 3mm from coming out the other end. So, it's very size appropriate for me. That allows for some really deep thrusts. All in all, I am very satisfied. I'll update with some more clean photos when it isn't so late. If I get brave enough, I MIGHT update with with some naughty photos. MAYBE.
Last edited by ThreeFingers on Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ThreeFingers

Re: Dragoness + Razor Review (M/Clean Pics)

Postby Vysune » Sun May 30, 2010 11:52 pm

Nice review! Sounds like you had a blast with those two! Makes me really wish I could afford a Dragoness and Razor right about now. :lol:
Vysune

Postby ThreeFingers » Mon May 31, 2010 5:31 pm

Vysune wrote:Nice review! Sounds like you had a blast with those two! Makes me really wish I could afford a Dragoness and Razor right about now. :lol:

Yeah, I did have a 'blast' with those two. So much fun, but oh so sloppy. :-)
ThreeFingers

Postby Saruwatari » Mon May 31, 2010 5:37 pm

Thank you for the review! Very helpful.
Saruwatari

Postby SemJay » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:38 am

Excellent combo!!
SemJay
The Oprah of Dicks

Postby Jareth » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:39 pm

That's the first thing I plan on doing once my Dragoness finally gets made. :3
Jareth

Re: Dragoness + Razor Review (M/Clean) UPDATED! - In-Use Pic

Postby ThreeFingers » Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:00 am

Here are two photos I managed to take while I was using the Dragoness. I'll have to get some of the Razor and put them in here too.

DSCN0361.jpg

DSCN0362.jpg
ThreeFingers

Return to Sharing Experiences