*UPDATED* Medium Chance (M/Naughty Pics + Video)

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
ThreeFingers

*UPDATED* Medium Chance (M/Naughty Pics + Video)

Postby ThreeFingers » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:18 pm

ORDER
Toy: Chance
Size: Medium
Firmness: 5/8 Split
Color: Natural

Ordering (9/10)

Other than the fact that I forgot to log in to my account before I placed this order, everything went smoothly. Payment went through just fine. It was hell not being able to check on my order though due to a brain fart on my part.

Shipping (9/10)

My package left the shop early Wednesday morning and arrived today. Again it was hell having to wait out the weekend while my package was in town at our distribution facility. Had our facility not stopped manning the front lobby for Saturday personal pick-ups 6 years ago, I would have gone down there to get it.

Customer Service (10/10)

Asked for my order to be upgraded to a medium from a small and Runa took care of it promptly. I think it took maybe 15 minutes for me to get it changed, from paying the extra with BD bucks to Runa appending the note on my order. I also sent in a ticket to check my order status at the start of the month and Runa promptly responded with an update.

The Wait (3/10)

This is my only gripe. I am a very patient man. I have to be with my profession. I can understand a toy taking maybe a month to be produced if it is one of the more popular models, but 5 days shy of 2 months is slightly ludicrous. If it's a matter of a lack of molds, I'll invest in BD and cut a fat check to cover the price of more molds. If it's a lack of manpower, well I can't help you there. Either way, I was slightly pissed at the wait but my first experience with the toy almost entirely made up for the wait.

The Package (10/10)

Discrete as always. Although, I thought there couldn't possibly be 10 inches of horse cock in that little box. How that got it in that tiny box, we'll never know. :lol:

_DSC0072.jpg
The Package

_DSC0074.jpg
Horse Cawk Box!

The Toy (10/10)

_DSC0077.jpg
Comparison with my Sprite bottle

_DSC0078.jpg
Standing up by himself

_DSC0080.jpg
In mah pants!

The Experience (11/10)

Holy.Shit. I am pretty sure that I broke myself! Well first we should probably rewind a bit. The package came while I was at work, but I just recently moved back in with my folks to care for my dad since his lupus is becoming progressively worse. With my mom starting back to school soon (she teaches) there wouldn't be anyone home to care for my dad or get things for him since his lupus flares render him immobile due to severe pain in his legs. Anyway, my mom took the package in for me. She sent me a text while I was at work that said "Your horse penis toy came in the mail". I face palmed myself when I read the text at work. My mom is cool with that stuff and doesn't really mind. I asked her to take a photo of it for me since she already opened the box. So, she sent me an MMS on my phone with a preview. Probably not the best idea in the world because I couldn't focus the rest of the day at work. The second my last patient left, I ran out of the office and headed home. I got home to find my chance sitting on my bed waiting. I waited until my folks went out for dinner then stripped down, hit the showers and cleaned myself + chance. I came back to my room, put a towel down on the bed then lubed up. At first chance was sort of hard to pop in, but after pinching the head a bit with my fingers I got him to slide in. I had a bit of pain once he went in, but that was from the rim on the head sliding in past the sphincter. Since this toy is pretty straight and doesn't deviate size with a knot, I was able to take 8 inches of the usable 10 straight away. That is when I ran in to my "2nd sphincter". I could feel the discomfort from touching it, so I eased chance in and out trying to take a bit more with each push. After 4 or 5 minutes of working I finally got a good push and went right past my "2nd sphincter". The discomfort went away instantly and I managed to take the last 2 inches. Quite the experience and I actually surprised myself today by going that deep on the first go. By this time I had one of the hardest erections I've ever had. I was oozing pre-cum everywhere and decided that it would be a good time to finish myself off. Today was one of the rare times I have had a full body orgasm. I'm just glad nobody was home because the groaning and grunting could have woken the dead. I don't even know where all the cum went because I had my eyes closed moaning in pure ecstasy. Probably on the carpet I assume. But this toy is worth the money, 110%. I recommend it to anyone who is thinking about buying it and everyone who has one on order, well you're in for a treat. Now to make with the naughty.

IMG_0578.JPG
Initial insertion

IMG_0580.JPG

IMG_0581.JPG
Drawing out a bit to make a push

IMG_0585.JPG
Where'd it go?!? LOL!
Last edited by ThreeFingers on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♥♥♥ Engaged to Lillica ♥♥♥

Bad Dragon Bio | Bad Dragon Checklist
Vysune

Re: Medium Chance (M/Naughty Pics)

Postby Vysune » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:11 pm

Excellent review! Sucks that you had to wait so long to get it though. Now I know I'm gonna be in for the same wait for mine! :cry:

The pics were great too; both the clean and naughty. Loved the horse cawk flopping out of the pants and the last of the naughty pics. "Where did it go?!" :lol:
See the cemetery sky
Carmine red and deep
Watch the oceans rising high
It's the human stain
Makybe Diva

Postby Makybe Diva » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:38 am

Wow! Outstanding review ThreeFingers! Med. Chance is totally hot alright, and your pics really showed him (and you) off. They were the icing on the cake of your review - sexy and funny. Bravo on taking him to the balls the first time out of the gate!

But I admit to being rather shocked that your mom would open your mail, especially since you're an adult with a responsible job, and the good character to stand up and help your family when they need it. Whether she approves of toys or not, if that had been my mom, I'd have felt invaded. But at least she sent you a pic to make you crazy during your last few hours at work. :lol:
Amor

Postby Amor » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:09 am

Oh Dear god.... that... is... fucking...ORGASMIC!!!!

I and DEF buying a CHANCE! and omg i LOVE the coloring!

Dear god >.> im wet in mah pants
Sarrukh

Postby Sarrukh » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:26 am

Woh, this makes me all giddy, knowing that the exact same toy is on its way to me (and then some) :smile:

And nice rewiev, thanks for that. The waiting time is killer, and since i live outside the US, the thought of its progress through all the customs, in all the different countries is pretty nervewrecking. :tinfoil:
ThreeFingers

Postby ThreeFingers » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:43 am

Makybe Diva wrote:But I admit to being rather shocked that your mom would open your mail, especially since you're an adult with a responsible job, and the good character to stand up and help your family when they need it. Whether she approves of toys or not, if that had been my mom, I'd have felt invaded. But at least she sent you a pic to make you crazy during your last few hours at work. :lol:

Well, I had asked my mom to be on the lookout for a package. I ordered a bunch of candy off the net and I told her when it arrived to open the box and check to see if I got everything. Guess she figured it was my box of candies, otherwise she wouldn't have opened it. She is cool with my toy collection and everything else. She knows about them all and has seen them all.

Amor wrote:Oh Dear god.... that... is... fucking...ORGASMIC!!!!

I and DEF buying a CHANCE! and omg i LOVE the coloring!

Dear god >.> im wet in mah pants

The entire experience for me was one blissful orgasm. *Shudders*

I too really love the coloring on this one. Very natural.

I'm wet in my pants just thinking about what I'll do when I get home from work again. This toy really fills me up and damn it's a great feeling. I ALMOST went for seconds last night but decided against it for the sake of recovery.

Lillica

Postby Lillica » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:58 am

You're on your way to becoming a Runa! WTG!
♥♥♥ Engaged to ThreeFingers ♥♥♥

Bad Dragon Bio | Toys List | Fetishes
ThreeFingers

Postby ThreeFingers » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:16 am

I will be posting a video of some play time later today, so stay tuned for that one.

ThreeFingers

Postby ThreeFingers » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:50 pm

I now have a video of me using my chance.

Please clicky here.

Mortious

Re: *UPDATED* Medium Chance (M/Naughty Pics + Video)

Postby Mortious » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:32 am

Hot damn! :aaaaa: I have exactly the same toy, colouration/size/etc on order right now and your pictures made anticipate its arrival even more. I'm billing you for a new zipper. ;P

Impressed you took him hilt deep on the first run. Fingers crossed I could do the same.. I've never taken anything that long before. Thickness, sure, done that. But length, that'll be an interesting experience.
akinokaze

Postby akinokaze » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:43 pm

ThreeFingers wrote:I now have a video of me using my chance.

Please clicky here.

This is giving a 404 error :(

Great review, now looking forward even more to ordering one of these [the small anthro dragon is already the best toy i've had, far better than zeta's old types (not tried the new material.)] So glad this one is in a reasonable thickness even at medium [unlike the usual fister toys here XD]
ThreeFingers

Postby ThreeFingers » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:34 am

akinokaze wrote:Great review, now looking forward even more to ordering one of these [the small anthro dragon is already the best toy i've had, far better than zeta's old types (not tried the new material.)] So glad this one is in a reasonable thickness even at medium [unlike the usual fister toys here XD]

Fixed the video. Try this.

Midekai

Postby Midekai » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:41 pm

Is it wrong for me to say you have a tappable ass? :P
ThreeFingers

Postby ThreeFingers » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:26 pm

Midekai wrote:Is it wrong for me to say you have a tappable ass? :P

No, not at all. :-)

Makybe Diva

Postby Makybe Diva » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:40 am

Thanks for the video ThreeFingers. It was absolutely epic! Maybe someday I can imitate you with my Chance.

And what a "lavish" happy ending you shared with us too! Sigh. I hope it doesn't offend you if I say that I'd like to tap THAT. ;)
Makybe Diva

Postby Makybe Diva » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:53 am

Thanks for the video ThreeFingers. It was absolutely epic! Maybe someday I can imitate you with my Chance.

And what a "lavish" happy ending you shared with us too! I hope it doesn't offend you if I say that I'd like to tap THAT. ;)
Solen_57

Postby Solen_57 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:27 am

Wow! This would not be the place I'd want to check first with an income tax refund. There'd be nothing left and a few good boxes at the door.
Just call me Shade, it's easier.
ThreeFingers

Postby ThreeFingers » Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:00 pm

Makybe Diva wrote:Thanks for the video ThreeFingers. It was absolutely epic! Maybe someday I can imitate you with my Chance.

And what a "lavish" happy ending you shared with us too! Sigh. I hope it doesn't offend you if I say that I'd like to tap THAT. ;)

Glad you liked. :-) ;)

Return to “Sharing Experiences”