Zoen reviews the XL Gryphon (Toypics embed)

Zoen reviews the XL Gryphon (Toypics embed)

Postby Zoen » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:47 pm

Zoen's review of the XL Gryphon
http://www.bad-dragon.com/cart.php?targ ... gory_id=66

Size specifications via the website's chart:
Tip's thickness: 2"
Shaft's thickness: 3"
Knot's thickness: 3.75"
Toy's length: 12"

Thoughts: I compared this toy side-by-side with the Wuffamute, and the sizes looked fairly close to each other. For those that are unaware, the full-size Wuffamute is roughly 14.5" long with a 3" thick tip and shaft that tapers down to about 2.5" thick just before the knot, and the knot itself is an ovular shape at 3.85" thick at its widest part. In another friend's words when he saw the comparison: "A new challenger approaches!"

This is one of the few massive toys out there that has caught my interest in the past, but not seriously enough to think about acquiring one at any point in time based on appearance alone. After giving a test run with this one, however, I am proud to say my thoughts have changed.

This is the only real Bad Dragon toy I struggled with to get the knot inside because of how huge it is. Every other knot I've taken prior to this toy, I was able to push inside with my hands or while riding it. The only way I was capable of taking the knot on this big boy was to grab my legs and pull myself down onto it. The feeling of finally getting the knot inside was mind-numbing. The smoothness of the shaft, the rigidness of the knot, the overall size, it's all just perfect with this toy.

Among the ones I've used, I think this has to be my favorite, but the decision was tough and the competition was rather fierce. This toy definitely isn't for the feint of heart, and only the most experienced users should take on the challenge of a full-sized gryphon.

Zoen's score:
Visual appearance: 9/10
Texture: 10/10
Sensations from the shaft: 9/10
Sensations from the knot: 10/10
Overall satisfaction: 9.5/10
Skill level recommended for this toy's size: 4+ (Expert and up)

Video usage of the XL Gryphon
Zoen

Re: Zoen reviews the XL Gryphon (Toypics embed)

Postby Silvermane » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:52 pm

Super hot video
Fantastic review
Only thing that could make this better: A cumshot
Silvermane

Postby backfromheaven » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:50 pm

:shock: big... cock... *head explodes*
Very nice review, short but detailed enough to convince me that a Gryphon will be my next purchase (L or XL I don't know yet).

What hardness is your Gryphon XL?
backfromheaven

Postby Zoen » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:57 pm

Silvermane wrote:Super hot video
Fantastic review
Only thing that could make this better: A cumshot

Since all of the toys I reviewed were being done in one night, that wouldn't have been the best thing to do since the XL gryphon wasn't the last one in the lineup. If it was, then it would've been more appropriate to attempt since generally after I finish, that's the end of the session. Rarely am I able to keep going after doing so.

backfromheaven wrote::shock: big... cock... *head explodes*
Very nice review, short but detailed enough to convince me that a Gryphon will be my next purchase (L or XL I don't know yet).

What hardness is your Gryphon XL?
It's not mine, it's a friend, and the hardness of this particular one was 8. When I manage to get one of my own, it'll be in a 5.
Zoen

Postby backfromheaven » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:30 am

Damn, thats a good friend you have XD Wish I had friends like that.

But back on topic, I asked because I wondered if the design of the Gryphon made it easier to use and bend than the Breeder (firmness 8) I have which is causing me problems. Thanks again for the review and answering my question :3
backfromheaven

Postby Zoen » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:24 am

backfromheaven wrote:Damn, thats a good friend you have XD Wish I had friends like that.

But back on topic, I asked because I wondered if the design of the Gryphon made it easier to use and bend than the Breeder (firmness 8) I have which is causing me problems. Thanks again for the review and answering my question :3

Not a problem. :3
Zoen

Postby OcirusWolf35 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:20 am

O.O u.... u took that knot?
*falls to knees* teach me!
teach me the ways of the iron rectum oh almighty master!
OcirusWolf35

Postby Aresues » Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:44 am

Hehe...I saw your legs shake a bit towards the end there...
Aresues

Postby Runa » Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:54 pm

if I recall, I saw this video on Xtube AGES ago, and convinced your buddy to convince you to post this here!

I wish I could take toys like that, fucking depth issues....I can take any thickness without issue, but depth gets me. I need someone to help me stretch out that inner sphincter and straighten out my innards.

heyKynx, where are you girl?!
Runa

Postby Zoen » Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:23 pm

OcirusWolf35 wrote:O.O u.... u took that knot?
*falls to knees* teach me!
teach me the ways of the iron rectum oh almighty master!

Lots of practice and lube. All I can really say on this. If you're not accustomed to large toys, you shouldn't even be trying it...yet. :P
Aresues wrote:Hehe...I saw your legs shake a bit towards the end there...

Indeed...very powerful pleasure spikes do that. :3
Runa wrote:if I recall, I saw this video on Xtube AGES ago, and convinced your buddy to convince you to post this here!

I wish I could take toys like that, fucking depth issues....I can take any thickness without issue, but depth gets me. I need someone to help me stretch out that inner sphincter and straighten out my innards.

heyKynx, where are you girl?!

I didn't have too much problem being able to go that deep, but if you want to start somewhere, get a really long double ender and work up from there. :3

As for my limits, due to personal safety precautions, I'm not taking anything deeper than 16", because beyond that is dangerously close to vital organs.
Zoen

Postby Runa » Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:29 pm

oh, I can go deep, I can take stuff like the XL gryphon and the full large stallion, it's just a matter of patience, the difficulty is the houston valve and the shape of my colon. it bends. that hurts no matter what you're doing. I just need someone with good hand dexterity to reach in there, spread that shit out, and straighten shit out.

Not shit, not literally, but you get my drift.
Runa

Postby Zoen » Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:39 pm

Again, I've never really had an issue with depth. The first time I tried my wuffamute I was able to knot it after some patience, but wasn't able to knot it again until a couple of sessions later. Many more sessions were required until I was able to keep the knot inside comfortably.

I'm fairly certain I can take the large flared Chance to the base despite how thick the tip is, but...gotta get the money before I can even think about trying it.

Since I'm now able to sell L$ on SecondLife, I have a very small source of money flowing in. XD
Zoen

Postby Runa » Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:51 pm

Oh, if you can take the wuffamute, I have no doubt you'll be able to take chance with no issues.
Runa

Postby Zoen » Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:15 pm

Heh...it's not the fact that I'm able to take the wuffamute to the knot, but the fact that I'm able to perform double penetration with it that makes me feel up to the challenge. :3
Zoen

Postby zqfmgb » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:35 pm

Zoen wrote:Since I'm now able to sell L$ on SecondLife, I have a very small source of money flowing in. XD

That's good to hear, at least it's some positive cash flow in your direction.

Also, damn your ass. It sells me things. A big part of me is wishing that I had ordered this, now, on Black Friday... Bah. Oh, well. The XL stays firmly on my list to buy.
zqfmgb

Postby LadyK » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:14 pm

Wow. *Watches the knotting and deknotting again* ...wow. Men are so... stretchy! Nice video!

Hah, I watched it again and you are right. That's for some reason really cute XP
LadyK

Postby Zoen » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:26 am

zqfmgb wrote:
Zoen wrote:Since I'm now able to sell L$ on SecondLife, I have a very small source of money flowing in. XD

Also, damn your ass. It sells me things. A big part of me is wishing that I had ordered this, now, on Black Friday... Bah. Oh, well. The XL stays firmly on my list to buy.

Well, my first sale was only for $15, and with very little L$ coming my way, progress is going to take forever.
LadyK wrote:Wow. *Watches the knotting and deknotting again* ...wow. Men are so... stretchy! Nice video!

Hah, I watched it again and you are right. That's for some reason really cute XP

*blushes faintly*

My body tends to shake like that when I'm riding a toy and getting high pleasure spikes from it. The same thing generally happens with my wuffamute...
Zoen

Postby zqfmgb » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:21 pm

Zoen wrote:
zqfmgb wrote:

Well, my first sale was only for $15, and with very little L$ coming my way, progress is going to take forever.

Some > None, and if it really bothers you, invest some of that free time you have creating more and better things that people can buy off of you. Treat it like, and make it into, something like a job. That's the most that you can do.
zqfmgb

Postby Zoen » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:08 pm

zqfmgb wrote:
Zoen wrote:
zqfmgb wrote:That's good to hear, at least it's some positive cash flow in your direction.

Some > None, and if it really bothers you, invest some of that free time you have creating more and better things that people can buy off of you. Treat it like, and make it into, something like a job. That's the most that you can do.

The only thing I'm really experienced in making on SecondLife are gestures. XD
Zoen

Postby Aruan588 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:00 am

Holy- You, sir, have earned my respect. I'm still going for a small or medium, but you make the XL look easy until the knot.
Aruan588

Return to Legacy Gryphon 2.0