Anthro Dragoness: Some like it hot...

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Torakazu

Anthro Dragoness: Some like it hot...

Postby Torakazu » Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:28 pm

-Edit- There are some later posts as an extension of this review.

-Original post-

Some like it cold, some like it in the twat.... yeah... already been there.

Bad jokes aside, I am now the owner (pride may come later) of an Anthro Dragoness.

Ordering: Ordering was quite simple. She doesn't have a whole ton of options so it only took the better part of a minute to put in the color (deep purple) and my shipping/billing info. I placed the order on 7/13. It went into the Manufacturing Queue on 7/25.

Shipping: Not too much I can say about it. I had it shipped via UPS and it began the trip to my house on 8/1. It arrived today, 8/6 in pristine condition. The delivery driver was kind of surprised to see me outrunning the dogs to get to the truck, but if he knew what was in the box... well... he might still have been surprised.

Unboxing: I had a little fun with this. Enjoy the pics.

Dragoness01l.jpg
Hmm... I wonder what's in the box.

Dragoness02l.jpg
This should open it up.

Dragoness03l.jpg
Like a hot beam saber through a cheap mecha.

Dragoness04l.jpg
WEEEEEE!!!

Dragoness05l.jpg
Removing packing peanuts is hard work when you're only about seven inches tall.

Dragoness06l.jpg
Oh great... more packing material.

Dragoness07l.jpg
At least it's out of the box. Geez this thing is heavy.

Dragoness08l.jpg
Wow... I didn't know they came in this size... Wait... who ordered this?

Dragoness09l.jpg
UNF!

I figured that if plushies could do it, so could my mobile suit.

Here comes the fun part.

Use: This is honestly my first toy of any sort. Before now it had always been me, my hand, a paper towel and a dirty magazine. ... My hand is going to have some very lonely nights now.

I've taken the dragoness out for two uses so far. The first one went as I took a shower (I needed one anyway). I got it cleaned up and heating in the sink while I got my towel, soap and everything else ready. I got in and turned my back to the spray as I lubed up (a bit messy my first time) and rubbed her against the base of my penis. I still shudder at the thought. It took some effort to slide in and she pushed me right back out and almost out of my hand. Once I got used to that I was able to get into a comfortable rhythm and it didn't take long until I gave way and almost dropped to my knees. It felt that good as I let loose.

I cleaned up the dragoness and finished my shower. Everything felt great, but I was a bit disappointed in myself for only lasting a couple minutes. By hand I could go for literally hours. I guess the wait and knowing that my dragoness would be here today left me way WAY too excited.

The second use I decided to try something I thought might be interesting. I let her soak in ice water for about ten minutes. Some might think being in a literal icy pussy to be kinda strange, but I have to say... it felt really good too. I lasted a bit longer the second time, but it was still ridiculously fast for me... I guess I have something to train up with now.

I've heard lots of complaints about the lube. I don't really have lots of experience with others, but this stuff was really fun to play with. It was a bit too runny if you ask me though. Deliciously stringy, but it ran through the inside of my dragoness a bit too quickly and made it difficult to apply. It still made it feel really good though.

Before and after each use I inspected for any bubbles, rips, tears and found no problems. So far I have only heard of a few cases of them ripping and I hope it will not be the case for me. Even if it does, I will inform BD, but I will not complain. I knew there was no warranty when I bought it.

I know lots of people attach numbers to their reviews, but I find it to be a bit pointless when suddenly they jump off the scale. I'll just say that my dragoness is definitely something I will be enjoying for as long as I can. I also hope that other products like it come out.
Last edited by Torakazu on Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Condoms make impractically large water balloons. ... experience is a scary thing.

Straight male with no mate, mistress or pets. Looking for the first, but it could be fun to have any of the rest.

Damaged toy? Worry not, I can teach you to fix it.
Anthro Dragoness: If you think she's good hot, try her cold.
I've also adopted a naughty little Werewolf.
My BD bio -updated 9/10/2011
Sindorei

Re: Anthro Dragoness: Some like it hot...

Postby Sindorei » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:03 pm

Your pictures were creatively AWESOME!!!! I keep trying to think of ways to open my box and take cool pics when it gets here, but I dont think I can top a mecha and Cthulhu :lol:
A sound soul resides in sound mind and sound body

Wishlist/ownlist: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3564&start=40#p184423
Torakazu

Postby Torakazu » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:23 pm

I'm glad you approve. It wasn't really anything I'd planned. It just kinda happened and I had the presence of mind to take pictures.

Yeah, those are hard acts to beat...
Condoms make impractically large water balloons. ... experience is a scary thing.

Straight male with no mate, mistress or pets. Looking for the first, but it could be fun to have any of the rest.

Varka
Bad Dragon CEO

Postby Varka » Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:35 am

I really want to use these unboxing pics in an article on the new site, 'what will my order look like when it's delivered?' - Hilarious :3
Varka - Bad Dragon CEO

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard." - John F Kennedy
Torakazu

Postby Torakazu » Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:45 am

Feel free Varka. I'd bet that lots of others would get a kick out of it too.

LuminaCera

Postby LuminaCera » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:46 am

LOL! I laughed pretty hard at your little unboxing pics, especially the last one. That's epic!
-----------------------
-=~*[__Sweet Lolita Catgirl__]*~=-
[submissive].[mated to Jareth].[alien fetish]

[::My Toys::]
Xenogon: Medium,(5) black/grey natural highlight REVIEWED
<-- click me!

[::Wishlist::]
Xenogon, Large, Soft (3), in Black
Seadragon, Medium, Medium (5), Custom Split Color
Naga, Medium, Medium (5), Dark Natural
Tentacle, Large, Soft (3), Custom Fade
-----------------------

ImageImageImageImage
Please click my dragon eggs!
SemJay

Postby SemJay » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:49 am

I'm pretty sure those are the best unpacking picture EVER.

They look like they need to be animated XD
Have a question about your order?
Please submit a ticket: http://contact.bad-dragon.com/

Sema JayNaux "SemJay"
Proud creator of Bruiser the Fusion!
Torakazu

Postby Torakazu » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:08 am

Thanks.

I'm kind of amazed at how much attention those pictures are getting. Guess that's what I get for being a goofball with a camera and a model kit.

Animating the unboxing would be pretty funny. I haven't worked with stop motion filming since I was in college. Might be fun to do sometime.

Shadowstar

Postby Shadowstar » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:07 pm

Great pics, but, I see your little mecha and raise you

DSC00359.JPG

DSC00358.JPG

Well thats if the wife lets me get to the box before she does.... still in queue at though.
and yes i have the rings/wings for him too. kid was playing with him so i hid the little parts.
Torakazu

Postby Torakazu » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:45 pm

That will be interesting to say the least.

shadow-tiger25

Postby shadow-tiger25 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:15 am

I have a dragoness and she is awsome! I've never tryed her cold though...

And I chalinge your death ball with this:
100_3839.JPG
anything is posible.
owns: Natural blue Antro Dragoness
Gryphon Arctic Ice

click the eggs or they will die!
ImageImageImage
Torakazu

Postby Torakazu » Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:49 pm

Let's not get a mech war going here.

As for the dragoness cold... It's an interesting sensation. Just remember to put the lube in the ice water too for full effect.

shadow-tiger25

Postby shadow-tiger25 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:15 am

Torakazu wrote:Let's not get a mech war going here.

As for the dragoness cold... It's an interesting sensation. Just remember to put the lube in the ice water too for full effect.

Ok no mech war. <truns and yells "call off the mechs boys!">
I tryed her cold yesterday, very cold, but it felt cinda good. :D
anything is posible.
owns: Natural blue Antro Dragoness
Gryphon Arctic Ice

click the eggs or they will die!
ImageImageImage
Torakazu

Postby Torakazu » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:20 am

-Review extension-

I've been humping away at my dragoness for over a month now, and she's still going strong. There was a minor mishap during cleaning and she has a small cut, but even after more use, it has not grown and she's still incredible. My cleaning isn't always quite hospital thorough, but no bad smell has developed. ... now that I think about it, she smells nice actually.

I've also found that the dragoness is easily as much fun to play with orally and fingering her is surprisingly stimulating too. The scales are also quite nice to lightly moisten and rub against various body parts. The shop dragons did an amazing job designing a toy that could be so versatile in pleasure. ... Now that I think about it, I wish I had something like this back in my high school sex ed class all those years ago.

I've worked up on my time, but sometimes I'll still pop much sooner than expected. I don't really mind though. It's almost mind blowing. *makes note to pick up more lube*

So far I've only had one problem, and that is probably more to do with my height than the toy itself. In the care sheets, there is a section that describes other fun ways to use the dragoness. The idea of putting it between my mattress and box springs for a 'hands free' experience was nice, but I just couldn't get it to work comfortably with my leg length.

Just like with my original review post, I highly recommend the dragoness. I can't wait to see what other toys like it the dragons will come up with next.

Rithskxrr

Postby Rithskxrr » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:31 am

If you want a thicker, more durable lube, my suggestion is the Wet Stuff Gold brand.

Wet Stuff Gold gets everywhere if you aren't careful -- it has a much thicker and stickier consistency than the lube sold by Bad Dragon. If I were to compare it to anything, I'd say it was almost like really thick mucus. It has excellent heat retention as well as takes on heat incredibly fast and, due to it being water-based, can be revived using a little salive if things get too dry (which is pretty hard to have happen unless you're going at it with the Anthro' Dragoness for an hour or more).

When it comes to heating up the lube itself: I would advise placing it into a zip-lock bag before plunging the bottle into hot water.
Have a warm, damp towel ready to wipe your hands clean after application or you'll end up losing grip of the Anthro' Dragoness.
Best of all: it also moisturizes the skin, so your hands and other areas will have a nice, supply soft feel to them.
This space for rent.

A cost of only 6 Alberts payable every third Shpronkle.
No Gloopynuds permitted.

Inquire within, ask for Bananas.
Torakazu

Postby Torakazu » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:42 am

I'll keep that in mind. Really the BD lube isn't too bad once you get used to application. Before I got the dragoness I had never used any sort of toy or personal lubricant. My first few uses were really REALLY messy... which was kinda fun in its own way.

As for heat retention... I don't really need it. I've kinda grown fond of an icy dragoness.

Torakazu

Postby Torakazu » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:15 am

- extended extension - Bumped and ridged for your pleasure.

That didn't take long. A second minor rip has appeared in my dragoness, this one was not caused by an incident while cleaning. It is still comfortable to use and causes no real problems, but it did leave me a little upset last night... especially after I figured out how to comfortably hands free hump away. Murphy's law strikes again it seems.

For future reference though, I'll put down the trick. You'll need two towels. One (preferably smaller) to wrap around the dragoness to hold it upright and such. Place that at the corner of your mattress on top. Once positioned, take the second towel and fold it in half lengthwise. Put your already prepared first towel into the towel in the center between the two layers. Pull the ends of the long towel over the mattress and tuck them in tight. The use of a condom over the back is recommended. Lastly, enjoy the ride. I believe this will be useful for other guys that just don't match up with their box springs for comfortable use.

As for the damage that is slowly accumulating, I hope it has stopped for a long while. Still, with all the use I've gotten out of it so far, it's definitely cheaper than your average prostitute (in places where it is legal). Even the highest grade silicone is nowhere near as resilient as actual flesh. It also can't repair itself, so any damage is likely there forever.

One thing I've neglected to mention is the size of my .... *ahem* equipment. Really I didn't think it would matter, but it will also likely help BD in preventing the damage in later models. I really don't want to be too specific (saving myself a little dignity), but I will say that the normal everyday size condom is almost painfully tight on me. The larger Magnums offered by Trojan are comfortable and stay in place neatly. ... Before I started checking for my appropriate size, I thought I was at or even below average in girth... Turns out I was wrong.

Hermie

Postby Hermie » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:04 pm

Yeah, recieving toys don't last too long with us larger-than-average guys. I've been sticking with a cheap $30 one that lasts for about 5 months before it needs replacing, and feels fucking AMAZING when brand new.

For hands-free, I used to use a very large rabbit plush bought from Wal-Mart many Easters ago.
Torakazu

Postby Torakazu » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:56 pm

My dragoness still feels good and works, it's just a bit disheartening when I get to cleanup. I remember reading a few posts about small tears forming as the silicon tries to accommodate it's user. I just hope that's all they are and they don't get any bigger. At least not for a while.

Elda

Postby Elda » Fri May 13, 2011 12:01 pm

Saw this review in your signature and had to laugh when I clicked on it and found Wing Gundam diving into the box! (Gundam Wing FTW!)

Nice review, I'm a girl but I still kinda want a Dragoness for the fun factor, she looks delicious. <3
When I grow up I wanna be a princess. . .
Bad Dragon Checklist/Wishlist

Return to “Sharing Experiences”