Strictly Anal Orgasming

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!

Re: Strictly Anal Orgasming

Postby dragonrock1 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:50 pm

Yes, they can, I have a friend who gets off in seconds from it.. and my ex got off just from nipple play.. that was fun. xP

Also, I realllly wanna try anal only orgasms.. wonder if my Xeno will reach..
dragonrock1

Postby Nemekh » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:26 am

DarthGlacier wrote:Well I recently got into anal, so I had a thought. Is it possible for us ladies to anal orgasm? We have a prostate too, though it's much smaller and more into the colon walls, but it's there and with how good anal felt for me I was curious if I could get an orgasm out of it or if I'd need to stimulate my vagina to get the orgasm.

I remember hearing the stories from Ashendra, who loved her medium(8) tailstretcher for Anal play alone. They were hot :p

It's interesting, as prostate stim is pretty integral to neo-tantra for guys, especially m/m pairings (but hey, a chick doing the same is still hot!). I'm learning some fingering techniques I really want to try when I'm back from my time here, only to do it to yourself is kinda awkward unless you're really flexible.
Nemekh

Postby the_Jedi Dragon » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:39 am

Damn my short little T-rex arms!
A couple of months ago, I would not have tried anal- he, he- silly naive me...
Well, I tried it with my finger, and I really enjoyed the sensation- a lot. But, while I could get what should be my prostate, as I kept trying I would have a muscle contraction that would get it out of my reach...

Yes, I do have short arms- even though I've lost a lot of weight and got some flexibility back, even at my best I can only get to a little past the first knuckle (from the tip) of my index finger... Which is just enough for a tease...

I can't wait for my new toys to see if I really get this...
the_Jedi Dragon

Postby Volvie » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:48 am

If im not mistaken the most sensitive nerves are quite possibly located in the anus and if done properly will just be amazing. Mmm nothing feels better then to have my tailhole stretched and filled with my medium Seadragon BUT the best part is when you slide it out, it's like my nerves go crazy wild for a few seconds, leaving me in ecstasy!
Volvie

Postby Galadreyil » Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:38 pm

Yeah I can come close, but I haven't been able to do it since that one time. The shower in my house doesn't stay warm long enough and I haven't been able to do it at the right extreme of horniness like I was when I did manage the orgasm. I bought a vibrator, though it's quite small but has an angled tip. Feels nice and I can get real close but eventually the feeling wears off. I need to buy a a bigger toy and double penetrate myself with my small vibrator :D. We'll see how that works, I love being stretched.
Galadreyil

Postby Galadreyil » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:31 pm

Ok well I've done some research. It's quite possible for any male to have an orgasm with only anal stimulation. And actually with the proper amount of focus you can actually orgasm with little to no stimulation at all to your body (though I've never seen it myself).

The reason I've come to the conclusion that most any, if not all, males can orgasm anally is by what I've talked to with a couple guys who've had to have a penectomy (partial or total removal of the penis) while still keeping their balls in tact. Though the same could be for some nullos as well (men who have had total removal of all male sex organs making them technically gender neutral). Since obviously they no longer have a penis to stimulate they've had to resort to other methods of stimulation. One of them used to me extremely against any anal play on his part till after his procedure but circumstances changed things. He found that the longer he worked on anal stimulation the quicker he was able to achieve orgasm through prostate stimulation. Some other fondling of his stump and balls helps but he's more than able to get full orgasm with just anal, and what he loves is that since he no longer needs an erection (or rather can't any more) he can keep going and achieve numerous orgasms throughout a couple hours. Depends on how horny his is lol. What he does admit is without his penis, other areas have become oregonous (I think that's spelled wrong, it means a pleasure center though). Like women his nipples highten his pleasure, his stump which is subdued just behind his balls is nearly as sensitive as his penis tip was though in a different way which is indescribable to someone who hasn't gone through what he has, his balls are also very sensitive and he's achieved orgasm many times just by fondling his sack.

So simply put. Through practice and time any man should be able to achieve orgasm without any penile stimulation. Prostate stimulation definitely helps. What both guys I talked to said is that it took quite a while to begin achieving orgasm through just anal though. To average it out it took about a month (after their healing was done) to achieve regular orgasms. Now what they both admit is their orgasms feel quite different without a penis since a lot of nerves centered around causing pleasure are gone the pleasure surges elswhere though they did say it's about the same if not better. What I can attest to is that the orgasm from just anal is much more intense, if I could achieve it regularly I would be so happy. And now that I know through practice and time it's possible.
Galadreyil

Postby Eerath » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:21 am

DarthGlacier wrote:Well I recently got into anal, so I had a thought. Is it possible for us ladies to anal orgasm? We have a prostate too, though it's much smaller and more into the colon walls, but it's there and with how good anal felt for me I was curious if I could get an orgasm out of it or if I'd need to stimulate my vagina to get the orgasm.

I can hit my g spot with my seadragon anally but the angle is a little awkward and it gets sore quick.
Eerath

Postby Galadreyil » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:32 pm

From what I've read some women can't orgasm unless they have anal stimulation. If I remember right the clitoris goes back a bit and the nerves trail all the way to the prostate. By that account I do think women should have an easier go at straight up anal orgasms, and from what I read it's more intense too.
Galadreyil

Postby Tito the Turtle » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:41 pm

I have had many anal orgasms, but ladies don't have prostates. A prostate is an accessory sex gland found only in males who's purpose in life is to give the little spermies nutrition on their long journey. Not all mammals have it (ie: cats don't but dogs do). We have a g spot though. (you of course knew that x3. not entirely sure the biologic facts behind that thing other than it feels incredible when it's fucked correctly.)
Tito the Turtle

Postby Galadreyil » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:30 pm

Tito the Turtle wrote:

I have had many anal orgasms, but ladies don't have prostates. A prostate is an accessory sex gland found only in males who's purpose in life is to give the little spermies nutrition on their long journey. Not all mammals have it (ie: cats don't but dogs do). We have a g spot though. (you of course knew that x3. not entirely sure the biologic facts behind that thing other than it feels incredible when it's fucked correctly.)

Well the paraurethral gland is essentially the same thing as a prostate gland, similar properties just different function. And if I remember properly the g-spot was one of nature's ways of making sure that a male was "sufficient" enough to have children with said female. Considering it is a ways in there essentially if he's got enough length he brushes on it during intercourse hightening arousal making the female orgasm quicker. The thing about female orgasms is that it opens up the uterus more to accept more semen. At least that's how I think it works lol, the functionality part at least. When it comes to the real deal I don't care how it works as long as I get her there. Though knowing the science of it can lead to other things ;).
Galadreyil

Postby Willer » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:17 pm

I tried to do that, and I've continued trying to do that, for a long time. I'm not sure if I actually did it, but the closest I got was one time when pushing a bottle of bubble blower fluid in my hole.

I had just begun using it, and though it wasn't the biggest thing I've had in me it was really ridgy and bumpy. I like it rough so I started really moving it fast, and felt it literally push in my walls. It had that wierd feeling you get when you hit the prostate, so I decided to try for an anal orgasm.

I decided to get into a better position, on the bed settled on my knees and began.

I'm not sure what happened, or how long I was doing it, but I remember being flat on my belly with my knees having slid backwards with the weight on them. I don't know if it was due to the prostate that I came, or my member rubbing against the mattress that slight bit. Probably both, but I want to know that I had orgasm from only my prostate.

Also, I wish I was like all of you- when you orgasm you moan and pass out! When I orgasm I hold my breath for thirty seconds and then sigh. :lol:
Willer

Postby Galadreyil » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:42 pm

Willer wrote:Also, I wish I was like all of you- when you orgasm you moan and pass out! When I orgasm I hold my breath for thirty seconds and then sigh. :lol:

Actually that's how nearly all my orgasms are without anal. Even when I cum inside my fiance it's just a bit more intense and makes me shudder a slight bit but that's it. With the anal orgasm though it was intense to say the least for me. Granted it had been a while since I masturbated at all so that might've had something to do with it.
Galadreyil

Postby cpfan1234 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:09 am

MonsieurFoxy wrote:You're gonna hate me for mentioning this then. I shudder head to toes, and moan really hard, because I get amazing hard orgasms that GRIND through my nerves. I usually relax really well afterwards, and my body turns to noodles after I come back down from the ceiling. Afterglow is wonderful for me.

Lucky foxie
cpfan1234

Postby Aithnerikain » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:18 pm

I'm pretty new to toys and all.. and masturbation (female)

But I just -can't- seem to find this mythical g-spot all the other ladies talk about, and I can sit there and grind my toy vibe for literally HOURS without even feeling anything, I have to put the vibe against the clitoris before I feel anything (and it's small and hides way back in those folds :< )
Aithnerikain

Postby Quell » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:47 pm

Aithnerikain wrote:I'm pretty new to toys and all.. and masturbation (female)

But I just -can't- seem to find this mythical g-spot all the other ladies talk about, and I can sit there and grind my toy vibe for literally HOURS without even feeling anything, I have to put the vibe against the clitoris before I feel anything (and it's small and hides way back in those folds :< )

No worries. I had a vague idea where it was over the last year or so, but I didn't really *feel* intense sensations from my g-spot until last night, and I've been masturbating for four years.

All I can say is... like orgasming, if you've found your g-spot, you'll know it. For me it doesn't do much on its own [it does do SOMETHING, but not enough to get off on], but combined with clit stim, it's like insta-orgasm.

I'll say that it took a very particular shape of dildo for me to find it. Unfortunately the toy I used to discover my g-spot has been discontinued, but this is the shape in case you were curious:

I wish it wasn't discontinued... I'm a bit of a size queen [not compared to some ladies here, but compared to most ladies] and thought it was a bit small, but the hardness and quality of the toy made up for it. I have a habit of pushing toys out when I orgasm and this did not budge. Love it, and really sorry that I can't really recommend it because it's not for sale anymore. :(

After finding my g-spot, I've found that using my Vixskin Johnny works well for stimulation with thrusting [the ridge of the head in particular], and I think the Karabos would be too if it wasn't so damn thick all around.

Just a hint... the spongey tissue advice that I keep reading didn't help me find it at all. I think it's more helpful to put your finger[s] in, find your pubic bone, and then try to curl your fingers around it. All women are different but that's what helped me find it.

Hope that was helpful :)
Quell

Postby Aithnerikain » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:47 pm

Thanks that is helpful! I'll have to try it when I get some alone time..

About the spongey thing I was sitting there going "BUT IT ALL FEELS SPONGEY D:!" So I was horribly confused
Aithnerikain

Postby bukkit » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:15 pm

Aithnerikain wrote:Thanks that is helpful! I'll have to try it when I get some alone time..

About the spongey thing I was sitting there going "BUT IT ALL FEELS SPONGEY D:!" So I was horribly confused

Yeah I remember being pretty frustrated when I first started masturbating, vaginal penetration felt pretty good but never anywhere near orgasmic. I can still pound away against my G-Spot with my favorite vibe and while it feels amazing and I leave a giant puddle in my wake, I still don't orgasm without clitoral stimulation. For practical purposes it can be annoying, but being stimulated like that in both areas...oh god. Sooo good. You gotta try it when you get the chance.

I don't know what your vibrator looks like, but I can agree with Quell here, 'normal' penis-looking toys don't hit the spot very well in most cases. Toys with a pronounced bump work wonders. My favorite toy for some serious G-Spot-pounding action is the Slim G-Spotter. You'll know when you hit the spot...because you'll probably be like 'OH SHIT I HAVE TO PEE!'
Last edited by bukkit on Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bukkit

Postby Aithnerikain » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:21 pm

I have one of the vibes from Fun Factory, little pricey but it's definately got some vroom to it I've found out.. I haven't got to play with it too much yet though lol But it does save on batteries since it's one of those G4 Rechargeable ones
Aithnerikain

Postby nip » Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:41 pm

I've had a few. Some using my fingers and some by only shaving around my tailhole!
nip

Postby Menarae » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:06 pm

The g-spot is such a pain to find, but so worth it when you do hit it. It's definitely a different sensation. Since it's so close to your bladder, that's why you feel the urge to pee. Plus it's just...intense.

A toy with either a pronounced ridge or a decent curve helps a ton. (I don't know which FF vibe you have, hon, but most of them have a pretty good curve.) I prefer the curved toys, otherwise I feel like I have to tilt my toy way down to get it to hit that sweet spot. But I hate, hate, hate the ABS plastic ones that end in a point. Those things hurt! I have my eye on the Je Joue G-Ki, 'cause you can adjust the curve to suit your body, and the Lelo GiGi, because it has a broad, flattish surface for targeting the G-spot ^.^ They're also both silicone and rechargeable.

Other than that, keep in mind every lady's different. I don't seem to have a spongy G-spot (or maybe it was because I was poking around before I was fully aroused...but it was definitely firmer than the surrounding tissue.) It's much easier to find once you're fully aroused, and probably even orgasmed once already, since blood's flooded down to the area and engorged the tissue. I recently tried a G-spot cream...and while it did work, it was a bitch to get it in place. It just smeared all over my labia the first couple times I tried to get it in. The instructions reccomend you curl your finger...well, my g-spot is quite deep, so if my finger's curled, it's not gonna reach. Did I get a G-spot orgasm from it? Well, no, but then I stopped stimulating my G-spot when the stupid plastic toy kept jabbing me. But it did feel more intense, without clitoral stimulation, so I think it's worth further experimentation.

But, hoo-boy, if I'm using my Karabos anally...does he ever apply delicious pressure to my G-spot. I cum quicker with that + clit stim than any toy vaginally + clit stim.
Menarae

PreviousNext

Return to Sharing Experiences