Flared For Your Pleasure... (M/Large Flared Chance/Pics+Vid)

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!

Flared For Your Pleasure... (M/Large Flared Chance/Pics+Vid)

Postby Zoen » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:43 pm

Alright, let's see here...where to start. This is my first actual order from Bad Dragon (not counting my adoption), and from what I've experienced up to this point, I'm certainly not going to be disappointed.

Specifications:
Toy: Large Flared Chance, Golden Yellow
- Opinion: Rather than looking like a bright yellow, it looks more like a light shade of orange.
First impressions:
- Getting the box: "How the heck did they fit a 17" toy in a 12"x10" box?
- After opening the box: "Oh, I see. Not wasting space."
- After pulling Chance out: "Oh my..." O_O

Order process - 10/10
Of course, ordering is the easiest step of the process when getting a toy. After that, it's the long agonizing wait. Even if it was just under a total of 2 months, the wait seems like forever, and coming from a patient person, that's saying a lot.

Wait time - 8/10
Ordering near the end of the New Year's sale when there had been three sales before it (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas), I did expect a bit of a backlog, but really, don't take on more orders than you can chew at that given time. Sales encourage people to buy, but if you take on more orders than you can make, the queue is just going to keep growing and growing until either people get frustrated and cancel, or not order at all. I know Bad Dragon's got more crew on the way and hopefully that'll help speed things up for others waiting on their toys, but really, plan your sales before you go and toss them up at every major spending "holiday time". You may be tempted to do a sale on St. Patricks Day and offer shades of green for 10% off, but unless you can handle it, I wouldn't advise it.

I'm rambling...moving on.

Shipping - (On Bad Dragon's part) 10/10
Everything was packed in nice and neat, and as stated on my first impressions, was rather surprised because I was expecting a larger box than what I got. XD

When I heard the knock on the door, I was making me something to drink, so I had to hurry to set it down to get to the door. By the time I had opened it (which was literally about 5 seconds after I heard the knock) the delivery guy was trying to stuff the box under our doormat. XD

I finished making my dinner and promptly secured the area before unboxing Chance, and the below pictures are what you guys get from it.

Appearance - 10/10
Aside from the color notation above, I see nothing physically wrong with the toy after a quick inspection. Keep it up, guys.

I'm finishing eating as I'm typing this up, so you guys get unboxing pictures. I plan on breaking Chance in tonight, so expect at least an expanded in-use review once that occurs, and video within the next few days, depending on whether or not I record the first use session.

snapshot000.jpg
The box. Ah, you're finally here. <3

snapshot001.jpg
Let's get you open and out of those tight confines. ^^

snapshot002.jpg
Ah, packing peanuts! My one we-AH CHOO!

snapshot003.jpg
Oh good, they're gone...now to get this out of the way.

snapshot004.jpg
Why hello there. <3

snapshot005.jpg
The sample disc, for those interested.

snapshot006.jpg
The flare. O_O

snapshot007.jpg
How he compares to my Wuffamute. This is gonna be fuuuuuun.
Last edited by Zoen on Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Zoen

Re: Flared For Your Pleasure... (M/Large Flared Chance/WIP)

Postby Fyrex » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:16 pm

You're going to feel that.
Fyrex

Postby Zoen » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:24 pm

Fyrex wrote:You're going to feel that.

Of course...gonna be feeling it here shortly... ;)
Zoen

Postby Lemon » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:53 pm

Oh god...

Best of luck my man, and don't forget the lube! :psyduck:
Lemon

Postby zeejay » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:59 pm

The Wuffamute is already mindbogglingly huge, how the hell are you going to fit Chance in there? :mystery:
zeejay

Postby Zoen » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:04 pm

Alright guys, it's that time...

I warmed up with two separate toys before taking on Chance. I wrestled around with the tip for a good 10 minutes trying various angles and positions, and was getting ready to admit defeat until I found a motion that caused it to slip in a little, though I couldn't keep it up because after that time, my hands and arms were stiff from all of that pushing.

Seems the only way I can get the tip inside is to lay Chance down sideways, put one corner of the flare to my tailhole, then press down as if I'm sitting on him from above. While this does put the flare perpendicular to the rest of the toy, I felt myself making steady progress, slowly taking more and more, until suddenly I heard a wet pop and felt an intense burst of pleasure as it finally slipped inside. After that, I pretty much have free reign over how I want to proceed, though lubing up the rest of Chance takes priority here.

While it's best to have some squish factor, if anyone else is thinking of getting a large flared Chance, I'd recommend split firmness, with the tip at 5 and the rest of the toy at 8. Despite how big this toy is, having it in medium firmness still makes it squish and bend quite a bit when trying to make progress.

All I have to say now is...I have my next challenge to conquer.

Usability: 8.5/10
Sensations: 10/10
Toy skill level: Experts/Masters only! You have been warned!

Service score: 9.5/10
Toy score: 9.25/10

And for reading this far down, you get...
Snapshot - 1.jpg
...a teaser pic. Oh my. :o
Zoen

Postby Lemon » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:21 pm

:shock: Bravo! I mean, wow! That shit looks INTENSE.
Lemon

Postby Zoen » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:39 pm

Here's the video, for those interested. If the embed doesn't work, just click on the link to view it until it gets approved and embeddable.
Zoen

Re: Flared For Your Pleasure... (M/Large Flared Chance/Pics+

Postby domtopmaster » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:44 am

wow - the flared Chance is truly massive. Thanks for posting the vid, it was very hot and inspired me to order my Lg Chance tonight, although I am going with the unflared one - there is no way my ass could take that large head! :o
domtopmaster

Postby Zoen » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:52 am

domtopmaster wrote:wow - the flared Chance is truly massive. Thanks for posting the vid, it was very hot and inspired me to order my Lg Chance tonight, although I am going with the unflared one - there is no way my ass could take that large head! :o

Glad I could help, then? :3
Zoen

Postby Volvie » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:55 am

Oh dear lord O.O i swear everytime i see that large chance flared or even unflared my ass feels it >.<!! I have a med Chance ordered and even that is gonna be quite a challenge!! I wish i didnt have work OR school today.. im so inspired to work on my Seadragon more!
Volvie

Postby Talus » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:27 am

Odin's beard! What a monster stands before me!

I'll stick with my un-flared large. lol
Are you happy with the color still? And omg I would HAVE to get this monster with a cumtube... I would think it would squeegee any and all lube from your interior and start some mad friction burning.

My Chance is like a bastard sword, yours is like a mourning star on a stick!
Talus

Postby Phen » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:38 am

kyaaaaah, this makes me really consider adding chance to my wishlist. that flare looks like it felt absolutely wonderful, though I'd have to go with a small or medium. nice review! ^_^
Phen

Postby Shadis » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:15 am

*golf clap*

Impressive.
Shadis

Postby the_Jedi Dragon » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:29 am

Volvie wrote:Oh dear lord O.O i swear everytime i see that large chance flared or even unflared my ass feels it >.<!!

^ This. *wince* And here I am worried about trying my little pony... *sigh* I'll get him eventually...
And good God that thing is huge! :shock: I still don't know how anyone can get that inside them...
the_Jedi Dragon

Postby Zoen » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:26 pm

Talus wrote:Odin's beard! What a monster stands before me!

I'll stick with my un-flared large. lol
Are you happy with the color still? And omg I would HAVE to get this monster with a cumtube... I would think it would squeegee any and all lube from your interior and start some mad friction burning.

My Chance is like a bastard sword, yours is like a mourning star on a stick!

I don't particularly mind the color, especially since it gives a variety to my selection.
the_Jedi Dragon wrote:
Volvie wrote:Oh dear lord O.O i swear everytime i see that large chance flared or even unflared my ass feels it >.<!!

^ This. *wince* And here I am worried about trying my little pony... *sigh* I'll get him eventually...
And good God that thing is huge! :shock: I still don't know how anyone can get that inside them...

Well, you obviously witnessed it. XD

And to come a bit later, a video of me managing to work the flare in deeper.

Next stop, balls deep! XD
Zoen

Postby Lady~ » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:43 pm

Oh. My. God.

This was a review I was waiting on for quite some time - dear, I've said it before and I'll say it again: You're lovely =P

I have to admit, all the complaining I'm hearing about the head is making me very reluctant to get one for myself in a small. Hmmm...

I can't wait to see more vids of this~ =D
Lady~

Postby Zoen » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:44 pm

DrAgOnLADY223 wrote:Oh. My. God.

This was a review I was waiting on for quite some time - dear, I've said it before and I'll say it again: You're lovely =P

I have to admit, all the complaining I'm hearing about the head is making me very reluctant to get one for myself in a small. Hmmm...

I can't wait to see more vids of this~ =D

Glad you enjoyed it, then. ^^
Zoen

Postby KaelCoon » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:00 pm

By the gods... that thing is massive! I will not be able to take something like that for a very very long time. Thank you for the review. It was rather hot and hope to get my Faerie dragon that much sooner!! i Might consider a Chance in small at some point.
KaelCoon

Postby damien » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:48 am

Fantastic review, great pics, talented booty you have there. :glomp:

Tagging thread to watch video later.
damien

Next

Return to Sharing Experiences