When was the fastest your toy was delivered?

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
Lone Wolf

Re: When was the fastest your toy was delivered?

Postby Lone Wolf » Fri May 15, 2015 12:16 am

Fastest iv ever gotten a BD toy is 4 days but that was a second hand toy so don't think that really counts. As for a BD toy iv ordered from the sight the fastest iv ever gotten one sent was about 3 weeks. It was a flop chance. For a custom toy the fastest was about 6 weeks. And the longest iv waited was almost 2 months.
BD Toys I Own
► Show Spoiler

PM me if you have questions, need help in your toying adventuers or just want to talk and be friends. I also have a FetLife page so PM me if you have one and would like to add me or chat there too!
Azhrarn
Banhammered

Postby Azhrarn » Sat May 16, 2015 2:12 pm

Fastest for me is 5 days, which sounds long, until you realise that includes an Atlantic crossing, and time spent in customs. :) Time is counted from "shipped" confirmation to actual delivery. It was 11 days if you count from the date of ordering. ;)
Currently owned:
Anthro Mare (Dark Creamy Mocha)
Medium Tentacle, Firmness 5 (Flaming Orange)
Medium Bruiser the Fusion (Rogue)
Medium Nocturne the Enderfang (HotZone)
Large Winston's Tail (Amethyst)
Large Chance the Stallion Unflared (Citrine)
Lone Wolf

Postby Lone Wolf » Sat May 16, 2015 2:33 pm

Azhrarn wrote:Fastest for me is 5 days, which sounds long, until you realise that includes an Atlantic crossing, and time spent in customs. :) Time is counted from "shipped" confirmation to actual delivery. It was 11 days if you count from the date of ordering. ;)

How is it you can get a toy in a totle of 11 days but it takes me almost 6-8 weeks? And mind don't have to go though customs!
BD Toys I Own
► Show Spoiler

PM me if you have questions, need help in your toying adventuers or just want to talk and be friends. I also have a FetLife page so PM me if you have one and would like to add me or chat there too!
Willow

Postby Willow » Sat May 16, 2015 6:07 pm

Just got one today. It was picked up at 3:09 pm on Friday. Delivered 12:28 pm Saturday. Fucked at 12:29 pm. LOL
So roughly, 21.5 hours.
Course I had wait 2 weeks from ordering to get to shipped.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Azhrarn
Banhammered

Postby Azhrarn » Sun May 17, 2015 9:18 am

Lone Wolf wrote:How is it you can get a toy in a totle of 11 days but it takes me almost 6-8 weeks? And mind don't have to go though customs!

It's my most recent 2 toys, a ready cast rogue Medium Bruiser and a "Colour of the Month" Winston.
So my guess is, they had both toys in stock, or only needed to cast the Winston, which would have been fairly easy.

If you order complex fades or combinations I can imagine it'll take them a few "rogue" tries to get something that they feel comfortable shipping to you. :) It'll probably depend on how busy it is, if they have a LOT of stuff on order, it'll take longer to get to your order I imagine. BD isn't a huge operation.
Currently owned:
Anthro Mare (Dark Creamy Mocha)
Medium Tentacle, Firmness 5 (Flaming Orange)
Medium Bruiser the Fusion (Rogue)
Medium Nocturne the Enderfang (HotZone)
Large Winston's Tail (Amethyst)
Large Chance the Stallion Unflared (Citrine)
Lone Wolf

Postby Lone Wolf » Sun May 17, 2015 9:39 am

Azhrarn wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:How is it you can get a toy in a totle of 11 days but it takes me almost 6-8 weeks? And mind don't have to go though customs!

It's my most recent 2 toys, a ready cast rogue Medium Bruiser and a "Colour of the Month" Winston.
So my guess is, they had both toys in stock, or only needed to cast the Winston, which would have been fairly easy.

If you order complex fades or combinations I can imagine it'll take them a few "rogue" tries to get something that they feel comfortable shipping to you. :) It'll probably depend on how busy it is, if they have a LOT of stuff on order, it'll take longer to get to your order I imagine. BD isn't a huge operation.

Yeah I guess that makes sense. Still I ordered a larger razor in surprise me color and it's been a lil over a week with no update saying it's shipped. I would have though that he would have been a quick one to get made because they could use any old colors laying around from other toys being made at the time. Still he is a popular model so perhaps all the molds where in use at the moment. Either way I get really impatient and pent up when I know iv got a toy out there just waiting to find it's home inside me! Lol.
BD Toys I Own
► Show Spoiler

Silber

Postby Silber » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:13 am

fastest order ive had was 8 days all up.
considering it took 2 days for payment to process, then 2 days later it shipped and just 4 days to arrive after that (i always go fedex just for the speedy shipping, never more than 5 days to arrive) i was rather impressed considering im all the way down here in Aus.
Lone Wolf

Postby Lone Wolf » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:40 am

So do to a shipping error I got my most resent package in 3 days!! That's the fastest so far.
BD Toys I Own
► Show Spoiler

ffirebbird

Postby ffirebbird » Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:38 am

For my Red rocket, the order was made around 3pm Sunday, shipped around noon Tuesday, got to me at 11:15 am-ish Wednesday.
21/MImageImage Special thanks to Chibity for the mini avatars
PuerileCriminal

Postby PuerileCriminal » Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:31 am

I had a toy manufacturered and at my front door within 5 days. Though this was when they were doing that "3 days or it's free" sale.
Total toys owned: 8!
Lone Wolf

Postby Lone Wolf » Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:18 pm

PuerileCriminal wrote:I had a toy manufacturered and at my front door within 5 days. Though this was when they were doing that "3 days or it's free" sale.

So was it free because it took 5 days and not 3?
BD Toys I Own
► Show Spoiler

Chibity

Postby Chibity » Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:28 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
PuerileCriminal wrote:I had a toy manufacturered and at my front door within 5 days. Though this was when they were doing that "3 days or it's free" sale.

I believe sales like that only include up to the time that it took them to ship it out. The extra days would have been the time it took the toy to arrive, and don't count towards the total.
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:13 pm

Chibity wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:

I believe sales like that only include up to the time that it took them to ship it out. The extra days would have been the time it took the toy to arrive, and don't count towards the total.

Correct.

The deal was this: They send out any ready-made toy within 3 days, or it was free, and they would never run a sale that guarantees a custom order to be made and at your door in 3 days. That would be something!

BD almost always ships out ready-made toys the next day anyway. That's been my luck so far.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
An0maly

Postby An0maly » Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:15 am

Well so far I only had 1 order with BD. It was a custom one and took exactly a month from placing the order to receiving the package.

Mind you it was 4 days at the customs, because a lady wanted "technical description" of the goods inside. And later I found BD provided all the info they wanted in the sticked sleeve on the box, which they for some reason didn't bother to open although that was the purpose of it. *rolls eyes*
KaineWuff

Postby KaineWuff » Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:00 pm

Fastest order was incidentally during March Marble Madness. Two in stock toys and some accessories. Marked as shipped in just 40 minutes. Got to me two days later, even with basic FedEx Ground from Phoenix to Northern CA.

My first custom order was placed towards the tail end of the Black Friday/Holiday rush. Took three weeks and 3 days before it was completed and shipped, also arrived in two days. My current custom sits at a little over a week. Such anticipate, much excite.

Phoenix is fairly close, but I wouldn't exactly describe it as a stone's throw away. I'm not gonna complain about basic shipping for me being a 2-3 day affair though!
My silicone shenanigans tumblr for reviews and more!
Zeta Convoy

Postby Zeta Convoy » Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:03 pm

First post on here. My fastest was 1 day, but I also live in the same area they ship from.
Lone Wolf

Postby Lone Wolf » Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:01 pm

Zeta Convoy wrote:First post on here. My fastest was 1 day, but I also live in the same area they ship from.

Lucky!!! To bad you can just knock on the door and buy ready made toys off the shelf!
If they ever do tours im getting a ticket to fly down!
BD Toys I Own
► Show Spoiler

An0maly

Postby An0maly » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:18 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
Zeta Convoy wrote:First post on here. My fastest was 1 day, but I also live in the same area they ship from.

Lucky!!! To bad you can just knock on the door and buy ready made toys off the shelf!

Hehehe wouldn't that be something? :D
I would probably have to increase my credit card limits before visit though :stick:
Lone Wolf

Postby Lone Wolf » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:07 am

An0maly wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:

Hehehe wouldn't that be something? :D
I would probably have to increase my credit card limits before visit though :stick:

Yeah I'd I lived that close I'd have to set up Direct Deposit for half my paycheck to BD than chain myself out back as there slave!!
On a side note I wonder if I could be a quality control tester for there new toys!! OMG THAT WOULD BE THE BEST JOB EVER!!!
BD Toys I Own
► Show Spoiler

Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:38 pm

New record time (for me):

3 days from BD to me. I am in a very, very rural area of Tasmania, so I am extremely shocked I got something *that* quickly! They must have posted mine within a few hours of ordering.

Fastest custom... Primal Hardware had my custom Neigh Seyer poured within a day, and sent it off the next. EE has done 2 customs/posted them within two days, too. I doubt I will see either of those within the next couple of weeks though, as USPS is stupidly slow with international parcels. FedEx is a damn rocket! XD
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.

Return to “Sharing Experiences”