Best penetrable for someone lacking a dong?

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Akanisen

Best penetrable for someone lacking a dong?

Postby Akanisen » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:12 am

Hey guys! So, I'm hopefully going to be able to get a new toy here in the next month or two, but I have a bit of a problem. I (sadly) don't have the right equipment to use said penetrable, but I want one none the less, and I plan on 1. doing oral on the toy, and 2. using a strap-on with it. Thing is, I know that some penetrables are too tight for larger natural guys, which worries me that the penetrables I want might be too tight to use toys on. I was hoping those with said toys could let me know which of my preferred penetrables would be best to get for my use.

TL;DR: I want a penetrable to perform oral on and to use a strap-on on but I'm not sure if any of the toys I want will be too tight or not.

The toys I want:
Perry, Rowan, JT, or Snowball.
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
AlphaBlue

Re: Best penetrable for someone lacking a dong?

Postby AlphaBlue » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:07 am

I like this idea ^^

I think I'd probably count Snowball and Perry out...I've never owned Perry, but Snowball is bad enough getting into with a real dong (especially with it's sphincter) and the extra friction between silicone on silicone wouldn't make it any easier. I say perry too cause it does look pretty tight. I also never tried Rowan but the entrance looks tight in exchange for it being looser inside.

I guess my vote would be JT. For a butt it's tight but against those others it's probably the best bet? I'm a little biased since it's my favorite lol but like you said, they are all pretty tight and it would suck if it didn't work out for you :/ but there's definitely someone out there who knows better than I and owns some of those others. Maybe you could give Vixxy a PM too? I don't know if she owns anything other than Janine but she might have a few pointers from experience.
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
-Me-

Postby -Me- » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:42 pm

poop
Last edited by -Me- on Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:47 pm

-Me- wrote:This interested me as well.
I'm really only interested in Janine (pretty mermaid vag~).
I'm not as much interested in strap on use (though I probably will :smile: ) as much as fingering/scissoring/oral/etc.
I shall monitor this thread!

Also, am I the only gal who thinks that the dragon muzzle would feel really good slurping on your outsides? no? just me? Just something about those teeth/opening...

I actually want a Janine as well, but I know she is one of (if not the) loosest of the penetrables so I'm not as worried about her as others.

And, yea, I've thought about that as well :psyduck:
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
KatieCD

Postby KatieCD » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:51 pm

I'm not really into penetrables but I think the Antro Shark and Janine are the prettiest. I actually kind of want one to use as an insertable :smile:
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:17 pm

I want Mary, as well as Lily. They are so nice to give oral on, which I often do with my husband's Mary.

If you're wanting to get one, so you can use a strap-on with it (I kind of want to, too...) you may be better off getting something a little loser, as the ones with the very tight entrances can easily make trouble for actual penises, depending on girth. There is a thread from a day ago, where one guy is unable to use Perry, due to being too thick to enter the toy. He says he's 2 inches thick.

If you have your heart set on a toy, I would poll several guys who have them and find out their girths, and ask how easy it is to penetrate said toy. You don't want to buy one for this purpose, and then have it rip.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:19 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:I want Mary, as well as Lily. They are so nice to give oral on, which I often do with my husband's Mary.

If you're wanting to get one, so you can use a strap-on with it (I kind of want to, too...) you may be better off getting something a little loser, as the ones with the very tight entrances can easily make trouble for actual penises, depending on girth. There is a thread from a day ago, where one guy is unable to use Perry, due to being too thick to enter the toy. He says he's 2 inches thick.

If you have your heart set on a toy, I would poll several guys who have them and find out their girths, and ask how easy it is to penetrate said toy. You don't want to buy one for this purpose, and then have it rip.

I saw that thread, that's what made me make this thread.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:27 pm

Ah, okay. Lord...that yellow text of mine is atrocious, and those typos. :psyduck:

If I had to recommend, I would probably say whichever is said to be the loosest. My husband isn't overly huge, but even he has a bit of trouble getting into his penetrable, which annoys me because I want my own Mary. :stick:
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:42 pm

Understandable, thing is I want a butt for my first. From what I can see on the product page (and what I here from forums members) Duke and JT seem to be the loosest of the butts.

Also, the entire time this thread has existed all that has been in my mind is this .gif Image
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:49 pm

Akanisen wrote:Understandable, thing is I want a butt for my first. From what I can see on the product page (and what I here from forums members) Duke and JT seem to be the loosest of the butts.

Also, the entire time this thread has existed all that has been in my mind is this .gif Image

I've seen that gif before! Seeing it again, though...

*is now very hot and bothered*

I still need to find a good harness for BD toys. Any recommendations?
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:13 pm

I plan on getting one of Tantus' harnesses (specifically the velvet one) along with the extra O rings http://www.tantusinc.com/collections/strap-ons
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:16 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Akanisen wrote:Understandable, thing is I want a butt for my first. From what I can see on the product page (and what I here from forums members) Duke and JT seem to be the loosest of the butts.

I've seen that gif before! Seeing it again, though...

*is now very hot and bothered*

I still need to find a good harness for BD toys. Any recommendations?

Anything with exchangeable O-Rings should work. Just try online-sex-shops for a cheap one.
I have this one, I use it mostly to strap a toy onto a pillow, for riding. I only found it on German sites. But you should find something similar everywhere.
For smaller toys, Velvet Nest, cute and practical, it holds everything up to my small Sleipnir.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:22 pm

*nods* Are there any, good rings from strap-ons that can accommodate things of...larger sizes? I mostly have medium/large toys.
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:28 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:*nods* Are there any, good rings from strap-ons that can accommodate things of...larger sizes? I mostly have medium/large toys.

Hair ties, simple, cheap, work with knotted toys, take two, works great:

Just a small Flint, but it has enough give for bigger toys.
AlphaBlue

Postby AlphaBlue » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:06 pm

Dracon Ra wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:*nods* Are there any, good rings from strap-ons that can accommodate things of...larger sizes? I mostly have medium/large toys.

Hair ties, simple, cheap, work with knotted toys, take two, works great:

Just a small Flint, but it has enough give for bigger toys.

Yep! That's how I do it too, just with a really cheapo harness that you can swap the ring out. So far it's fit everything up to medium Flint, large Moko, Motown, etc. I'd still really like to get a nicer one some time, but since it works fine for what I have in mind I have no reason to yet.

And haha I remember that gif, and also the one with Janine (and I think Gryphon?). Someone needs to make a video with all that good stuff, strap-on action, oral, scissoring, the works. Kinky~ :smile:

20150523_041349.jpg
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
MyFavoriteObsession

Postby MyFavoriteObsession » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:26 pm

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”