Amazing Comic Book Artwork Battle!

Want to see all the sexy, sexy artwork we've made for Bad Dragon, or post up your own? Take a look in here!
SnowLycan

Re: Amazing Comic Book Artwork Battle!

Postby SnowLycan » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:25 pm

DOXOlove wrote:#BDsuperherocontest Original Art presents;

From the depths of the sea and swirling undertoe springs forth a superhero the likes of man, nor fish, nor dragon has ever seen before! Aquadragon!

I thought Spritz would make a cute Aquaman so I went with it ^q^ and whats a BD contest without a giant dragon cock rockin' out for the world to see!

Hope y'all enjoy~

Certainly an awesome piece. Nicely done.
Kinks: Knots/Comforting while knotted, Being mounted Doggy Style, Sub/dom, Furry/Zoo/Kemono Girl/Kemono Boys.
Owned toys :- Way to many to list.
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:36 pm

That Spritz art should be the new product image... Haven't had any interest in the model since the redesign until I saw that beautiful work!!! :stick:
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:38 pm

DOXOlove wrote:#BDsuperherocontest Original Art presents;

From the depths of the sea and swirling undertoe springs forth a superhero the likes of man, nor fish, nor dragon has ever seen before! Aquadragon!

I thought Spritz would make a cute Aquaman so I went with it ^q^ and whats a BD contest without a giant dragon cock rockin' out for the world to see!

Hope y'all enjoy~

Really dig your design so much, I love your coloring a lot it looks really nice. I like this design of Spritz a lot more than the actual product page, he looks more like a sea monster here. Very creative and very well executed!
Arianfis

Postby Arianfis » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:10 pm

Django wrote:I'm done with my fiction submission. Apparently it gets longer in google documents for some reason. Can we get an official notice when our work is submitted to the contest? I feel that might make people breathe easier. And because I am atrocious at titles I'm just going to call this:

For Want of a MacGuffin
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NWW9saofzmETAEvsew2osi6ZWvujlfsrJ3-jFdhKHnQ/edit

#BDsuperherocontest

After submitting my own fanfiction story, I read through the others and yours was by far my favorite :D I like it. Too much. Because I really want to win :stick: But if I don't, I hope you do.
Writer and vector artist!

Owns: Medium Nox
Wants: All the dicks
Django

Postby Django » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:34 pm

Arianfis wrote:After submitting my own fanfiction story, I read through the others and yours was by far my favorite :D I like it. Too much. Because I really want to win :stick: But if I don't, I hope you do.

Well thank you very kindly and glad to be competing with ya :D
I think there's gonna be a real slobberknocker of a showdown in the voting process with all this good stuff floating around here!
Arianfis

Postby Arianfis » Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:36 pm

Django wrote:
Arianfis wrote:After submitting my own fanfiction story, I read through the others and yours was by far my favorite :D I like it. Too much. Because I really want to win :stick: But if I don't, I hope you do.

Well thank you very kindly and glad to be competing with ya :D
I think there's gonna be a real slobberknocker of a showdown in the voting process with all this good stuff floating around here!

Indeed! Between staff voting and the general forum voting, t'will be quite the interesting one. I wasn't around for the last photoshop competition, but could someone who was tell me if you could see the results of voting during the voting period? Or did you have no clue until it was announced?
Writer and vector artist!

Owns: Medium Nox
Wants: All the dicks
Reyriders

Postby Reyriders » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:02 pm

Question: Can I submit more than one picture for the contest?
OverlyExcitable

Postby OverlyExcitable » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:18 pm

Sorry this is in so late. Would have loved to do more, but work's been kicking my ass something fierce over the last few weeks.

Disclaimer: There may be some poking of fun at general trends/threads that we’ve seen on the forums. It may or may not be all that gentle. Hard to judge. No offence is intended, we simply thought it made for a good storyline. Views are not representative of anyone other than myself at the time of writing, and should be taken with a pinch of salt and/or mostly ignored. *Prostrates self* Do with me what you will, but strike out anal fisting.
Constructive feedback appreciated. Do not have much experience in proper story-telling.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17Ni ... sp=sharing

In summary:
Excessive innuendo at the convention.
Introducing our heroes.
An evil interruption/to the bat cave!
Hatching a plan.
Fight the good fight.
Homoerotic showdown.
The moral message.
Say what?

And I love how people have posted just as many villains as heroes.
Mwuhahaha!
“Now take your drawers off.. and work your legs!”
(Based on the Dragon Island Logo)

Might try and slip one more photoshop in under the deadline. We'll see..

#BDsuperherocontest
-- SCIENCE! --
vlh32

Postby vlh32 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:40 pm

Tried my best, was fun working on it :stick:

h8f742.jpg

#BDsuperherocontest - original art
Chance aka "The Black Colt"
Super strong, super fast, and super handsome :stick:
Last edited by vlh32 on Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Furrywolf999

Postby Furrywolf999 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:57 pm

Hey Everyone! My post is kind of a twofer here.

I've written a Fanfiction for it which can be read here >> http://www.furaffinity.net/view/17153335/ #BDsuperherocontest

Or here on GoogleDocs : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F2V ... sp=sharing

In the spirit of this being a comic-themed contest, I kept the story short and to the point. It appeals to the reader visually and with plenty of action to keep you enthralled. Heck, this could be a one-shot comic ;3

Be sure to read the story to find out more.

Enjoy, everyone! And Good luck!
Last edited by Furrywolf999 on Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reyriders

Postby Reyriders » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:56 pm

I present to you the first pictures for the original art category. (I have more pics of him for the contest that are different than this, but don't know if I can submit more than one for the contest)
This a full 3D model of Duke. I'll let everyone guess the reference of this photo for fun. Enjoy!

Bad Dragon League.jpg

Comic book.jpg

#BDsuperherocontest
lviolet

Postby lviolet » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:05 pm

Presenting... SuperDogs!

Featuring Natascha and Razor because I love me some cute doggies.

I definitely made an account on the forums just to enter this. (Hi everyone!)

#BDsuperherocontest
Reiki

Postby Reiki » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:13 am

So after spending most of yesterday wearing down my last two pencils (the cat likes sticks and keeps running off with my pencils) and having seemingly no rubber or sharpner in the house. This morning it's nomming breakfast as fast as I can :nomnom: downing a coffee, running to the shops, then back home to scribble as fast as I can until the deadline...

Posting entries here is ok right? Are we meant to tag which category we are entering? Cos I'm drawing mine in pencil (maybe inking it too not sure yet) but its using the description of the photoshop category (drawing favourite BD charecter as a superhero) but I'm not sure if this should be in the original category cos I'm using pencil (but it's not an original charecter)? I'm doing Crackers as Iron Cockertrice - c'mon crackers needs some more luvin' :D

Help please and thankies in advance x
xCronaxxx

Postby xCronaxxx » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:23 am

Really amazing entries. Great ideas, everyone! :3
-
Never fear - Iron Cat is here!
Being neither iron nor technically a cat, Icee is ready to defend the earth from evil.
Like any decent hero, he quickly grew a fan base once he began his heroic endeavors. The creature fed off the attention, thrilled that he was not only accepted but celebrated. He was happy, and more importantly, he was making a difference.

But it wasn't enough. His body couldn't fight as hard and as fast as his mind wanted to.
A few rough defeats and the world shut him away, already forgetting the Chimera. There were better heroes.

That wouldn't be the end of Apollo. He wouldn't let it be. He couldn't go back to being so alone, so.. unneeded.
When the world started to turn to evil, he took action. Whatever was necessary, the cat would do it to become the warrior he knew he could be. He took action and began to upgrade his body as if it were a machine. It was a long, painful process, both mentally and psychically. In the end, he sacrificed his humanity for power. While the Iron Cat is a hero, he can be unpredictable, known to fly into blind rages or malfunctions. Hopefully it was worth it in the end.
-
Whew, finally done. Worked all week on this (Except the first three days, since the contest just happened to start when I was out of state :rolleyes: ) and then when it was time to submit.. I hit the wall of ambivalence. Hard. Anxiety's a crazy thing. This contest was really fun though. Thank you for hosting it, BD, and everyone who entered for displaying your talents. ^3^

#BDsuperherocontest - Original Art.
Attachments
apollo_hero.jpg
Last edited by xCronaxxx on Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
LJF

Postby LJF » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:29 am

Looks like I got no chance of winning, so best of luck to everyone else who has entered :3
Pans

Postby Pans » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:24 am

Image Maaan I had a lot of things go wrong making this but if I don't enter now I don't enter at all! Ill get the hang of digital art one day :psyduck: Orginal art catagory
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:04 am

So, just 3 hours left to submit, and then voting begins! At least, according to the promotion page.
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
Vallus

Postby Vallus » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:22 am

I wish the best of luck to everyone who entered(and have yet to enter #notoveryet). There's been some really great entries by some very talented people.

Personally, I'm going to sit this one out. I simply lack the artistic talent right now to get my project to a point I'd feel happy about submitting, so maybe next time. :|
Image Check out my weekly toy design thread The Vallus Creation Compilation.
This week's creation - The Two in One Cock-Tail Special
goldlion

Postby goldlion » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:01 am

xCronaxxx wrote:Never fear - Iron Cat is here!

love the BD detail/tattoo ;)

awesome stuff. wish i had time (and a little more skill xD) to put an entry in but these all look great.

good luck guys :D
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image Image Image
toy list in the spoiler -
► Show Spoiler
anti-firm(8) 2015™
mated to a beautiful kitty boy <3
Crazzy

Postby Crazzy » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:59 am

looks like this ones gona be close to the wire
#BDsuperherocontest- fan fiction
[spoiler]Deep within the halls of bad dragon lies a super force that fights for those that cant fight for themselves Powerd by the cosmic element siliconium these heroes pool their strength together to form the dragon force

with Duke the leader and his power of super perception he can see and hear anybody's move before they make it.

Janine the grim specter with her power of invisibility she can sneak up behind anyone and give them a spooky surprise

Ridely the cosmic crusader. This super powered alien uses the power of the cosmos for telekinesis and flight for those super hard to reach items.

Flint the shrinking stud with the ability to shrink to any size but get stronger the smaller he gets to pack a pint sized punch that will knock the socks off of anyone.

And the witty Fenrir the lighting wolf he can reach speeds faster than light perfect for his playful pranks and witty one liners.

Together they fight the forces of evil and bring justice to the world.

Issue 69-The deadly ooze

we find our heroes dangling over a vat of boiling green liquid after being mysteriously knocked out last issue finally regaining conciseness
“ughhh boss please tell me we got knocked out because you were looking at Janine's ass again” groaned Fenrir

“can it sparky! duke learned his lesson the last time he did that....but my head hurts as much as his crouch must of. Dukey what the heck happened?” Janine moaned in pain

looking around duke tried to see what was going on. Try as he might he couldn't see anything like he used to. He contemplates this conundrum thinking what has happen when flint confirms his worst fear
“what in the name of raptor Jesus is going on I cant shrink”

it was as he feared something is taking their powers away and they are sitting ducks.

“well guys I hate to admit this but I think this might be the end” Duke reluctantly smirked

“well lets be glad Ridely went to his home planet last month to learn more about how our powers work he should be back soon lets hope he makes it in time” Janine said optimistically
suddenly the team is slightly lowered and a laugh can be heard echoing around the room. As the echo moves lights turn on to illuminate the room revealing a factory producing the same green gunk that that lies underneath our heroes with the crescendo of it all ending with the lights revealing a masked stranger in leather amour covering his body from head to toe.

“well well well looky what we have here the dragon force all tied up and helpless!” exclaimed the masked stranger

“well most of you any way I wasn't able to get that damn xeno you carry around with you”

“so you were the son of a bitch that sent us that threat to make us come out here the first place!” yelled flint

“yes that was me and it's also me that is sapping your annoying powers anyway making you weak as babes.”
said the masked man bragging

“well it doesn't take a genius to know how its this damn goo so are you gonna explain it or give us a BDMS exhibition.” quipped fenrir

“why....why you little arrrgghh.” screamed the masked man

“welcome to my hell everyday.” sighed Janine

“ok wise guy since that xeno will never find you in time let me explain what this is. You see my organization has been following you for some time now and we just hate what you do. So much that we spent 20 billion dollars to find a way to kill you guys seeing how siliconium infused beings are extremely resilient”

“psst duke how the hell dose he know about siliconium even Ridely didn't know anything about it and his people made the damn stuff” whispered flint

“i don't know lets hear him out Ridely will be here soon he is following the tracker I put on you the last time you got knock when you were the size of a grape” replied Duke

“ugghh were did you put it?”

“i put it in one of your piercings”

“but the only thing I have pierced is my..... when we get outa this we are gonna have a huge talk about boundaries”

“So what we came up with was something that can nullify siliconium and tadaaaa we have this stuff jelattite. This stuff can melt pure siliconium and kill siliconium beings.” laughed the man

“well now that you told us this you are goona kill us now right” smirked Duke

As duke smiled a sliver black silhouette appeared behind the masked man ready to strike

“So any last words dragon FARCE?”

“just two STUN BEAM” yelled ridely revealing his position

With that ridely used his telekinesis to hold down the masked man as he safely helped his friends to safety smooch * “thanks ridely if it wasn't for you we would be six feet under right now” said Janine gleefully

“It was no trouble I would have gotten her faster but this place was interfering with powers good thing you have to be close to this stuff for it to drain you” said Ridely nervously

“well that's all good but the job isn't over yet!” yelled duke

“well now you got me pissed” said the masked man pulling out green bras fists “jellattie fists not as strong as the stuff in the vats but strong enough to hurt you”

as he finished his sentence Janine appeared behind him grappling him down saying “you should look out more I easily sneaked up on you”

“no I was counting on it” as the masked man finished he reveals a hidden button in the jellatie fists and says “hope you like fire works”

“RUNNN!!” yelled duke noticing the explosives

and with a flash fenrir grabbed everyone and made for the exit

“Special Delivery from the fallen HAHAHA” yelled the masked man activating the self destruct
“lock down activated self destruct activated T-minus 30 seconds” announced an automated message

“were not gonna make” said flint

“we would if you were not so fat flint shrink for the love of god man I cant hold all of you at once” yelled fenrir

“Do it flint there's a blast door blocking the exit Rildey we need to do grape shot get flint ready” duke shouted

“ughh I hate grape shot but ok” groaned Flint

with that flint shrank down and riedly used powers to launch him like a bullet to the door and busted the team outa the factory

“well that's over but this fallen organization worry's me ridely tell us every thing you learned we need to be ready” said duke with a hint of fear in his voice

with that the dragon force learned of their new foe but who are the fallen why do they want to kill the dragon force and how do they know about siliconium all these question and more in the next exciting issue of DRAGON FORCE[/spoiler]
Come on think of something witty think of something witty...........SOMETHING WITTY

Return to “Bad Dragon Artwork”