Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Audax

Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Audax » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:12 pm

Welcome to the home for the discussion of other websites and products! Feel free to discuss other toy companies, deliberate what colors you want on your (whatever), contemplate the new release of (toy) from (company), and generally chat about toys found elsewhere on the internet.

Please keep in mind that you will need to contact the relevant customer service team for assistance with an order or problem; the Bad Dragon Forums are not the appropriate place to get those issues resolved.
kittyboy

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby kittyboy » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:13 pm

perfect! tho we love bad dragon (and it is #1 in my heart for sex toys) variety is the spice of life! xD

my latest find was from glass by woozy on etsy. another user pointed the shop out in the previous thread and i've gotta say it's the most pleasant/quality/and speedy service i've had yet from etsy. would definitely recommend checking out his work :3
anti-firm(8) 2015™
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:16 pm

I am still in love with this "ice cream sundae" Orca from EE:

tumblr_nsboewpwOS1tk3atbo3_1280.jpg

sundaeorca1.jpg

sundaeorca2.jpg

The large is going to be a choc mint vanilla swirl! :buddy:
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Crazzy

Postby Crazzy » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:29 pm

kittyboy wrote:perfect! tho we love bad dragon (and it is #1 in my heart for sex toys) variety is the spice of life! xD

my latest find was from glass by woozy on etsy. another user pointed the shop out in the previous thread and i've gotta say it's the most pleasant/quality/and speedy service i've had yet from etsy. would definitely recommend checking out his work :3

I got a glass plug from them awhile ago and I have to agree with you its a great etsy shop

Also I got my Super surprise EE Werehorse in and it looks great :D
100_0673.JPG
Come on think of something witty think of something witty...........SOMETHING WITTY
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:32 pm

My DA Longstang and F'er should hopefully ship early this week!
Attachments
il_570xN.813658682_9osl.jpg
il_570xN.813439271_9mly.jpg
kittyboy

Postby kittyboy » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:36 pm

Crazzy wrote:
kittyboy wrote:perfect! tho we love bad dragon (and it is #1 in my heart for sex toys) variety is the spice of life! xD

I got a glass plug from them awhile ago and I have to agree with you its a great etsy shop

Also I got my Super surprise EE Werehorse in and it looks great :D
100_0673.JPG

nice :3 that werehorse looks intense ! and very pretty

GreenLeopard87 wrote:My DA Longstang and F'er should hopefully ship early this week!

and that's awesome, almost bought a longstang during the july sale (went with just a small item, had to try them out!)
i like the pink head on that one :3

have you seen the 'devil's mustang'? that's what i REALLY want. would be just for looking at honestly, but man alive that looks so crazy lol
anti-firm(8) 2015™
Elli

Postby Elli » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:38 pm

I've got a question about EE's toys that I've been pondering awhile. Do they (like BD) also have both smooth and matte surface textured toys? Anyway to tell one from another if so?

I've been looking at some of the photos but it's kinda hard to tell? I think the ones I've looked closer at seem a little rough but I honestly have no idea :psyduck:
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:41 pm

kittyboy wrote:and that's awesome, almost bought a longstang during the july sale (went with just a small item, had to try them out!)

have you seen the 'devil's mustang'? that's what i REALLY want. would be just for looking at honestly, but man alive that looks so crazy lol

That one looks like too much for me!!! I would probably keep it in my car and scare people who annoy me in traffic with it... It looks cool but super intimidating! :psyduck:

Elli wrote:I've got a question about EE's toys that I've been pondering awhile. Do they (like BD) also have both smooth and matte surface textured toys? Anyway to tell one from another if so?

I've been looking at some of the photos but it's kinda hard to tell? I think the ones I've looked closer at seem a little rough but I honestly have no idea :psyduck:

They have some printer texture but it's not as bad as BD's Crackers. My Orcas definitely had noticeable printer texture but because of the soft firmness, I didn't feel anything. My Reptilian is pretty smooth, however.
Last edited by GreenLeopard87 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:42 pm

GreenLeopard87 wrote:
kittyboy wrote:and that's awesome, almost bought a longstang during the july sale (went with just a small item, had to try them out!)

That one looks like too much for me!!! I would probably keep it in my car and scare people who annoy me in traffic with it... It looks cool but super intimidating! :psyduck:

I want that one, too! I love the design of it. Alas, I know it would be way too large for me. *sad* I think the head alone is something like... 10" circumference? Past my limits I'm afraid.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:44 pm

Elli wrote:I've got a question about EE's toys that I've been pondering awhile. Do they (like BD) also have both smooth and matte surface textured toys? Anyway to tell one from another if so?

I have about...16 of their toys; I haven't yet found a texture that I would call "matte". Their firmness tends to be a bit more firm than BD's, though. Their medium firm doesn't have a lot of give to it. Is there any one, specific toy you may be concerned with?
Elli

Postby Elli » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:06 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
GreenLeopard87 wrote:

They have some printer texture but it's not as bad as BD's Crackers. My Orcas definitely had noticeable printer texture but because of the soft firmness, I didn't feel anything. My Reptilian is pretty smooth, however.

I have about...16 of their toys; I haven't yet found a texture that I would call "matte". Their firmness tends to be a bit more firm than BD's, though. Their medium firm doesn't have a lot of give to it. Is there any one, specific toy you may be concerned with?

Thank you, both of you! There's not a toy I'm ready to buy right now but if I did it'd probably be the Croc? It just looks so weird! Which is oddly attractive... And I saw a picture of an Orca the length of someones arm suctioned to a wall and got a little curious about that one too. Yours really does look a lot like ice cream btw Rainbow Dasher! Hope your large turns out just as well :-)

I've somehow gotten used to my Crackers texture. It's still very much there obviously but it's not as distracting and vaguely worrying to me as I found it to be at first so even though my preference is for smoother toys I'll probably be fine with EE's then. Just have to remember the firmness difference!
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:14 pm

Elli wrote:Thank you, both of you! There's not a toy I'm ready to buy right now but if I did it'd probably be the Croc? It just looks so weird! Which is oddly attractive... And I saw a picture of an Orca the length of someones arm suctioned to a wall and got a little curious about that one too. Yours really does look a lot like ice cream btw Rainbow Dasher! Hope your large turns out just as well :-)

I've somehow gotten used to my Crackers texture. It's still very much there obviously but it's not as distracting and vaguely worrying to me as I found it to be at first so even though my preference is for smoother toys I'll probably be fine with EE's then. Just have to remember the firmness difference!

I was sort of interested in the croc, earlier this year, but didn't end up getting it. If there is a texture on the orca's, I definitely don't notice it, even in medium firm. That's saying something (for me) as printer texture tends not to agree with my bits. The medium/medium Orca has almost no give to it at all, which is a wee bit disappointing for me, but I still love him! The orca you saw in that one picture is their large model, and I can't wait to get mine!

Crackers' texture...even in soft can rub me raw if I'm not careful, but it is definitely less intense than the medium firm variety. There's a chart floating about somewhere on here that has the various companies, and how their firmness stack up against one another.

compare.png
Elli

Postby Elli » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:35 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:I was sort of interested in the croc, earlier this year, but didn't end up getting it. If there is a texture on the orca's, I definitely don't notice it, even in medium firm. That's saying something (for me) as printer texture tends not to agree with my bits. The medium/medium Orca has almost no give to it at all, which is a wee bit disappointing for me, but I still love him! The orca you saw in that one picture is their large model, and I can't wait to get mine!

Crackers' texture...even in soft can rub me raw if I'm not careful, but it is definitely less intense than the medium firm variety. There's a chart floating about somewhere on here that has the various companies, and how their firmness stack up against one another.

Chart saved! That'll prove helpful as a reminder if/when I do order from EE or someone else.

If a medium sized Orca barely has give in medium I'll definitely be getting soft if I do buy a large then.

I think I'm one of the lucky ones with Crackers as my medium in (5) has never rubbed me raw, it just felt like it was a second away from doing so from start to finish all the time until at some point I realised it wasn't going to. I think that's why I can just relax and enjoy it now at least. Though I do use a perfectly ridiculous amount of lube with it compared to all other toys I own. I don't think I'm exaggerating if I say it's three to four times as much and I don't usually skimp on the lube either. Crackers is, unique lets say :?
Samson

Postby Samson » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:50 pm

I think I've officially decided my next dong purchase is going to be from EE. I am just not sure what. Debating a small Orca or medium Reptilian.
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:54 pm

So BR has yet to pour my order (getting close to 2 months wait time) and I was thinking...I asked for my Orion in medium, but do you think soft is a better idea? I was curious, mainly because he looks like he has a knot, but there is no knot measurement on his specs. Should I keep him in medium? I got a reply that my order should be poured, sometime soon, so need to decide pretty quick if I want to change it. Any suggestions?

Samson: Both are great! The reptilian is definitely...different, but it feels really nice.
Elli

Postby Elli » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:03 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:So BR has yet to pour my order (getting close to 2 months wait time) and I was thinking...I asked for my Orion in medium, but do you think soft is a better idea? I was curious, mainly because he looks like he has a knot, but there is no knot measurement on his specs. Should I keep him in medium? I got a reply that my order should be poured, sometime soon, so need to decide pretty quick if I want to change it. Any suggestions?

Samson: Both are great! The reptilian is definitely...different, but it feels really nice.

It should be about the same size as a medium Fenrir but the shaft should be slightly thicker if I'm reading this correctly. It says the knot circumference is 7" right at the end before the weight.

http://blueritual.net/collections/adult-toys/products/custom-orion

Edited to add: I have a large Sagittarius from BR and according to the chart you posted their medium firm should be about the same as BD's and it does feel like it is too, perhaps a smidgen softer? Hope that helps some :-)
Samson

Postby Samson » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:07 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:Samson: Both are great! The reptilian is definitely...different, but it feels really nice.

I'm leaning towards the Reptilian because it isn't like anything I already have in my collection. The Orca seems like a nice tapered stretching toy, but I do have a few of those already.
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:10 pm

Elli wrote:It should be about the same size as a medium Fenrir but the shaft should be slightly thicker if I'm reading this correctly. It says the knot circumference is 7" right at the end before the weight.

http://blueritual.net/collections/adult-toys/products/custom-orion

Edited to add: I have a large Sagittarius from BR and according to the chart you posted their medium firm should be about the same as BD's and it does feel like it is too, perhaps a smidgen softer? Hope that helps some :-)

Oh! I see it now! I wasn't looking full-screen, and so didn't see the bar on the side to slide over. Oops! Thank! I will go ahead and keep him a medium since my medium Fenrir is very easy to use. I'm really anxious to get my order; I love how she pours her eggs. I think those have me the most excited. XD
Samson

Postby Samson » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:23 pm

I would eventually like to get some of BR's eggs. I have like... 9 or so from FB, but I love eggs so much. ;w;
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
AlphaBlue

Postby AlphaBlue » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:04 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:So BR has yet to pour my order (getting close to 2 months wait time) and I was thinking...I asked for my Orion in medium, but do you think soft is a better idea? I was curious, mainly because he looks like he has a knot, but there is no knot measurement on his specs. Should I keep him in medium? I got a reply that my order should be poured, sometime soon, so need to decide pretty quick if I want to change it. Any suggestions?

I actually ordered mine in firm hehe I've already got a bunch of knot toys but all of them are either soft or medium and thought it would be really neat to have one with some real oomph. I put my order for 3 eggs, large Sagittarius and Orion in about 3.5 weeks ago but I'm expecting around 2 months and totally okay with that hehe.

Saw FB's sale for Dire Wolf and thinking I might get one cause it's a pretty good deal! Of course that all depends on when I get a reply back about the refunds I'm waiting on. Hopefully I can get the store credit in before the sale ends and get some sticky paws too but if not I'll just have to pass up on it I guess.

I finally decided on starting up a review blog for all the various fantasy toy shops and really looking forward to getting started! I got about a dozen toys I want to review right off the bat too. I'm not really expecting a whole lot of followers but hopefully someone will find them useful and entertaining and that's enough for me ^^ I've already got a lot of toys but if I feel like it's doing really well and I've reviewed a lot of mine I may look into asking about having a toy here and there made just to review and it'd be great to also do a giveaway or something :D but that's probably a good bit down the road.
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-

Return to “General Discussion”