Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Chubby_Bunny

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Chubby_Bunny » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:14 pm

peacelilly wrote:Ordered a "pan" themed toy from tailsandportholes on etsy... she does a merman toy. It looks rather amazing! Shipped today!

That looks amazing!
Might decide to get a alien inspired one from her :3
Gender: Witch|Single|Owns 38 dongs|12 Eggs|Waiting on 2 more|Bottle caps collected: 6/9
kt~

Postby kt~ » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:24 pm

Knottery wrote:
kt~ wrote:I'd like a non corded egg but the sample eggs don't look as nice as the brood eggs.

Kind of related to this, if anyone is looking for one of their limited edition special brood egg colors but don't want a cord, you can ask them to pour you one without it. I had it done back when they had spring fling eggs and the bigger egg sizes up and also just ordered one of the coldfront eggs without a cord.

I was saving money to put in a big BD order but ended up blowing what I had on a Cave Bear in coldfront blue instead. Pretty excited about it!

Oh, great idea! Did you send them an email about it to request this?

Chibity wrote:They're a set of 3 sample eggs, mystery with $5 paid for GITD.
They took about 3 weeks to be sent out.

Ah, okay, thanks! I hope to get eggs of my own soon...
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:39 am

My mystery eggs from Frisky Beast arrived! Spent an extra $5 to make sure they GITD'd, and got some pretty nice results!
The green and yellow/pink faded ones are also really brightly UV reactive, while the purple one has a pretty sparkly GITD.

I love 'em!

ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
KatieCD

Postby KatieCD » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:54 am

peacelilly wrote:GlassbyWoozy large glass k9
FEELS LIKE A DREAM!

Screenshot_2015-08-04-21-31-11.png

Nice, I want to get more glass and that shop looks pretty nice
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:19 am

Wow, Chibity, those eggs look sweet! I'm especially fond of the middle one! :psyduck:
kittyboy

Postby kittyboy » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:31 am

GreenLeopard87 wrote:Wow, Chibity, those eggs look sweet! I'm especially fond of the middle one! :psyduck:

yeah, it's such a cool split x)

makes me curious, would it be possible to marble/swirl GITD with non GITD and get some cool effect that way? or does that not work. Asking because i don't think i've ever seen it :O
anti-firm(8) 2015™
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:34 am

kittyboy wrote:
GreenLeopard87 wrote:Wow, Chibity, those eggs look sweet! I'm especially fond of the middle one! :psyduck:

yeah, it's such a cool split x)

makes me curious, would it be possible to marble/swirl GITD with non GITD and get some cool effect that way? or does that not work. Asking because i don't think i've ever seen it :O

You can. I have two toys with those combinations. Looks pretty neat!
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:37 am

Awesome eggs Chibity, I have a blue one that is almost identical to yours :)

What is the best way to ticket EE about an order? Before or after? I imagine before so you can add EE Bucks to your order, but I'd like to know for future knowledge. I won't be able to order anything anytime soon due to budget balancing, but I'm definitely having a hankering for a small Orc in strawberry milkshake colors- whipped cream balls, pink shaft, and strawberry head. Image

I'm guessing I would treat it as a custom, so I have no clue what a three color split costs.
ImageImage
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:58 am

Jasmine wrote:Awesome eggs Chibity, I have a blue one that is almost identical to yours :)

What is the best way to ticket EE about an order? Before or after? I imagine before so you can add EE Bucks to your order, but I'd like to know for future knowledge. I won't be able to order anything anytime soon due to budget balancing, but I'm definitely having a hankering for a small Orc in strawberry milkshake colors- whipped cream balls, pink shaft, and strawberry head. Image

I'm guessing I would treat it as a custom, so I have no clue what a three color split costs.

If you have a specific vision for your toy, definitely send an email before for a quote on the work. If you are okay with a surprise (and remember you can't return surprises unless there's a physical flaw so only if you're sure you're okay with a surprise) it's okay to just put the inspiration in the comments box with a surprise option.
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:15 pm

Knottery wrote:If you have a specific vision for your toy, definitely send an email before for a quote on the work. If you are okay with a surprise (and remember you can't return surprises unless there's a physical flaw so only if you're sure you're okay with a surprise) it's okay to just put the inspiration in the comments box with a surprise option.

I love surprise colors, most of my BD toys that haven't been adopts have been surprises!

It's the only time in my life I like surprises, otherwise I get anxious XD;;

I figure a mid level surprise would probably be sufficient, I don't see the need for GITD and pearl mentioned in the deluxe. Thanks for the tip!
ImageImage
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:49 pm

Jasmine wrote:
Knottery wrote:If you have a specific vision for your toy, definitely send an email before for a quote on the work. If you are okay with a surprise (and remember you can't return surprises unless there's a physical flaw so only if you're sure you're okay with a surprise) it's okay to just put the inspiration in the comments box with a surprise option.

I love surprise colors, most of my BD toys that haven't been adopts have been surprises!

I figure a mid level surprise would probably be sufficient, I don't see the need for GITD and pearl mentioned in the deluxe. Thanks for the tip!

I will say...

I ordered a deluxe surprise for my Howard and none of my colors were pearl/metallic or GITD. But I got pretty much what I asked for: something deliciously irresistible.

Deluxe Surprise is just that, a deluxe. It doesn't guarantee anything aside from awesomeness. So you could - in theory - get a similar toy to what you're describing without GITD/metallic.

I also ordered an Orc in Deluxe Surprise and got a solid pink toy with ribboned rainbow strands of color throughout. Oh. The tip was a little pearl pink. But it was also relatively plain colored. Small area was pearl and everything else was matte and no GITD/UV reaction.

It all depends.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:59 pm

GreenLeopard87 wrote:
Jasmine wrote:

I will say...

I ordered a deluxe surprise for my Howard and none of my colors were pearl/metallic or GITD. But I got pretty much what I asked for: something deliciously irresistible.

Deluxe Surprise is just that, a deluxe. It doesn't guarantee anything aside from awesomeness. So you could - in theory - get a similar toy to what you're describing without GITD/metallic.

I also ordered an Orc in Deluxe Surprise and got a solid pink toy with ribboned rainbow strands of color throughout. Oh. The tip was a little pearl pink. But it was also relatively plain colored. Small area was pearl and everything else was matte and no GITD/UV reaction.

It all depends.

I was just about to comment on this.

My ice cream sundae Orca was a Deluxe Surprise and he isn't metallic or GITD; there may be a hint of pearl, but I honestly can't tell. However, and my photos are on page 1, you can see how beautifully swirled up he is. There Was some beautiful pouring going on that day!

My other Deluxe Surprise was my large Hippocampus. No metallic, GITD, or pearl, but he is the most gorgeously layerd-with-colour toys I have about ever seen. Just...wow. He took my breath away when I un-boxed him.

So, yeah; Deluxe Surprise doesn't always guarantee metallic or GITD, it all depends. Also, definitely ticket prior to ordering, because they have to tell you the amount of EE bucks to add on, if you even need to add on any at all. They get a bit...irritated, if you have a specific idea and don't ticket about it first, which I can understand. Saves a bit of frustration on both ends to simply, ticket first.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Chubby_Bunny

Postby Chubby_Bunny » Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:19 pm

Been 15 days on my order from EE...
I really want my Zombie orc :psyduck:

Oh well, gives me something to look forward to I guess :stick:
Gender: Witch|Single|Owns 38 dongs|12 Eggs|Waiting on 2 more|Bottle caps collected: 6/9
peacelilly

Postby peacelilly » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:58 pm

Chubby_Bunny wrote:Been 15 days on my order from EE...

Give it another week ;)
They usually take about 3 weeks from my experiences :)
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:07 pm

peacelilly wrote:

Give it another week ;)

Yup! I had one order, a couple months back, done in a week! I'm at 1.5 weeks so far on my EE order and can barely wait for it! The raptor I ordered is going to look awesome!
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Chubby_Bunny

Postby Chubby_Bunny » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:33 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
peacelilly wrote:

Give it another week ;)

Yup! I had one order, a couple months back, done in a week! I'm at 1.5 weeks so far on my EE order and can barely wait for it! The raptor I ordered is going to look awesome!

Yeah, just my experiences with EE were always fast, my longest order took about 19 business days And my fastest was 8 days (unless you count the remake which shipped out in 2 days) plus this order is a bit complicated so it would take some time.
I'm just really anticipating how they'll come out :stick:

And I hope you get your beautiful raptor soon Dasher! :buddy:
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:13 pm

Yaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! F'er and Longstang shipped :stick: :stick: :stick:

Can't wait to see the F'er and examine the beautiful colors of the Longstang in person! :psyduck:
nevan

Postby nevan » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:01 pm

I'm going to order something else from FB again in the future - and at first I thought I was gonna go with a 'guided mystery' small or medium Spinosaurus (so I could ask them to do a split marble); but then...I kept reading Euphoberia reviews, and realized something....

...I could have a big 'ol Xenomorph "dong" instead :smile:

I just don't know if I want a Soft or Medium firmness for it...planning on the Medium size. Anyone who has a medium Euphoberia have opinions on firmness?
The_Tokoloshe

Postby The_Tokoloshe » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:05 pm

I have a medium Euphoberia.
It is medium firmness.
It is perfect.
Honestly it could even be firm. I know the tip looks intimidating but myself and others I have talked to (after getting it, of course >.<)... the tip isn't pokey at all, and firm suits it nicely by bringing out the textures. But in medium there is a nice balance of texture and squish.
Also, the texture makes it an ideal candidate for a highlight.
I have many toys from nearly all makers. I am happy to offer advice whenever possible.
I am in an exclusive relationship. Please do not proposition me or be inappropriate.
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:05 pm

nevan wrote:I just don't know if I want a Soft or Medium firmness for it...planning on the Medium size. Anyone who has a medium Euphoberia have opinions on firmness?

Medium Eupho? I've got one! In medium firmness, this is how he wiggly-woo's.

ImageImage
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ

Return to “General Discussion”