Trent or Stan, which works best for female use?

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
marcii

Trent or Stan, which works best for female use?

Postby marcii » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:38 am

Hi,

I've really loved the shape of both Stan and Trent. I was thinking of purchasing one (mini Stan, either S/M Trent) for primarily vaginal use. Though, if I went with Trent I'd definitely attempt some anal stuff with it. I really love toys with blunt heads, and my favorites of the ones I currently own are Nox and Bumblehooves (though I love Crackers and Sleipnir, just for more specific sessions). I've only really seen one female review of Stan, and it wasn't favorable. I've seen a review of Trent for both sizes, but I'd like to hear your experiences with either one! I just like to get a better idea, since both are unlike other toys I own so I'm largely uncertain as to how well they'd work with me.

Thanks! :nomnom:
Anuras

Re: Trent or Stan, which works best for female use?

Postby Anuras » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:41 am

Trent Trent Trent. I've only found one female user who actually enjoys Stan. I used mine once and immediately wanted to sell it. The consensus seems to be that his shape is awkward and the curve makes things even more difficult.
I didn't enjoy Stan at all but I've heard glowing reviews for Trent.
Does the scent of soil and beast breathe the life into the animal you hide?
Samson

Postby Samson » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:30 am

I have never tried Stan, but here is my review on Trent viewtopic.php?f=109&t=31074&p=1032477&hilit=trent#p1032477
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:07 am

Stan is real weird. I'm still not sure if I like him or not. His head is awesome and feels great. The more I've used him the more I find myself still struggling to work with him. I find myself having to shift the position of the curve one way or another. I can get down on him if his curve is facing out, and riding him feels great, but it gets tiring having the curve push forward and I have to move it the other way, but the other way it doesn't go in... and I keep shifting and shifting. I have a medium sized one so i feel doing something like this would be really difficult with a smaller size. I wrote a review of my toy here if you'd like to take a gander. viewtopic.php?f=109&t=32605&p=1058383&hilit=stan#p1058383
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:03 pm

Trent! From every review I'v read especially female, Stan is a huge PITA to work with, including his curve. Many guys even seem to have the same issue. He can be a little funky to work out, and my small has only ever been fully inserted, once. Most of the time his curve won't work with my body, no matter how much I wrestle with him.

Trent is easier, by far: He's tapered, his head isn't huge, blunt, and uncomfortable like Stan's can be. Trent feels amazing! I would totally recommend him. Stan, IMO, is more trouble than he's worth.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
PamZ

Postby PamZ » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:37 pm

I understand your dilemma, these toys cost a lot and you don't want to make a mistake. I have a Trent Medium/Medium and a Stan Small/Medium, and after just 2 weeks I have managed both to the bases. I start with Trent and build up to Stan. I like Trent because it's a gradual increase in girth, and you can take your time, whereas Stan is straight in to a wide-ish girth after the head. Stan is nice because he "fills" you from the start, and I like the construction of his "muscles" - he has more contours I find I can feel whilst he's inside (vaginal only for me), whereas Trent is smoother, or at least I can't feel as much contrast in his construction as in Stan.
Having said all this, if I were to choose just one of these two, I would go for the Trent personally, as it is much more forgiving, easier to work your way down and a lovely toy all round. I am however putting a Medium Stan on my wishlist as I like his contours so much, and I do get a lot of feeling in my g-spot from his curved shape - I also like the fact that Stan is short, he's easy to handle and I can reach his base more easily for clitoral contact on the small Stan. I fancy the challenge of the Medium Stan - but then I never like life easy!
Hope this helps!
:britain:
marcii

Postby marcii » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:35 pm

Thanks to everyone who posted, your input was really helpful. Seeing as though most people who had a Nox got a Trent in the same size, I'm definitely set on the small/5 Trent!
SquishyLaughter

Postby SquishyLaughter » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:39 pm

I love my small Trent. He works great.

My only issue is that I find him too small, I need to acquire a medium :)
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:12 pm

Going to be another to chime in and say Stan is really weird/hard to use.
I have a small in soft, and I love blunt/thick toys and think he is a super sexy looking cock, but there are just so many weird things about his shape that just haven't really worked with me. I've only used him once, but I've only heard of one or two people who really enjoy their Stan :<
4Sale:Small/soft EE OrcaThread here!

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”