Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
An0maly

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby An0maly » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:24 am

*Keeps checking
Screenshot 2015-11-23 16.22.28.png
Samson

Postby Samson » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:18 am

And then they update again letting me know it is at the local FedEx facility. Way to rub it in my face. :misc4:
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
EvL
Gender: Mostly female but born with some extra bits inside.

Postby EvL » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:36 pm

Finally pinged customer service since it has been 3 weeks, 5 days on one, and 3 weeks, 2 days on the other- they're experiencing a very high volume of orders, and both of my toys are still waiting to be made! I am starting to worry that they won't make it to me before I go out of town on the 17th. :o

But they said they'd let me know with any updates since it's over the estimated time. Yay!

I really like BD's customer service, honestly.

:misc2: :widesmile:
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:06 pm

Ah my order from Saturday already shipped, I wasn't sure about that since I ordered keychains. Too bad it won't get here this week due to the holiday, not unless Fedex goes into Freaky Fast Delivery mode :D At least I have a long holiday weekend upcoming to enjoy my other toys.
Penetrables comparison: here
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:08 pm

Layne27 wrote:
lovelyscales wrote:I ordered my first toy. I'll be out of town when it arrives so hopefully none of the roomies open it. Realized in my excitement I forgot to order a syringe with it oopsy :unamused:.

If it's a toy with a cum tube it should come with one

Sweet thanks. Good to hear.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Samson

Postby Samson » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:21 am

Screenshot (64).png
Screenshot (64).png (12.53 KiB) Viewed 799 times

:psyduck: :doh:
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
An0maly

Postby An0maly » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:41 am

Samson wrote:
Screenshot (64).png

Any time now!

Btw nice planning for a birthday. :)
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:59 am

Samson wrote:And then they update again letting me know it is at the local FedEx facility. Way to rub it in my face. :misc4:

Why is it not getting delivered? o.O
EvL

Postby EvL » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:31 am

My mountain drake arrived in the Los Angeles area yesterday.
Apparently it is going to take it two days to get to NorCal from there. :p For some reason!
Seems like shipping from BD to here used to be a lot faster! Sup with that? It's taking a week.
AltheaThune

Postby AltheaThune » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:57 am

Tracking shows my Nox and Sleipnir are on the delivery truck, out for delivery today. I am excite.
FOR SALE: Mountain Drake (OS/5), Legacy Naga (S/8), Sleipnir (S/5), Sleipnir (Mini/3), Trent (M/5), Tyson (S/5). Additional info in my profile. PM me for details.
threarah

Postby threarah » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:22 pm

EvL wrote:My mountain drake arrived in the Los Angeles area yesterday.
Apparently it is going to take it two days to get to NorCal from there. :p For some reason!
Seems like shipping from BD to here used to be a lot faster! Sup with that? It's taking a week.

I think companies don't actually try to get the package there within the estimated time, but exactly on it. For the lols. And so they don't have to do anything extra petrol wise.

But oooh, so close! You'll have to show him off when he gets to you!
Samson

Postby Samson » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:16 pm

An0maly wrote:
Samson wrote:
Screenshot (64).png

Any time now!

Btw nice planning for a birthday. :)

Thanks. It ended up being delivered today. Great birthday gift. :buddy:

Vitani wrote:Why is it not getting delivered? o.O

Well it was scheduled for delivery on Wednesday? But it's just weird that is wasn't delivered if they had it....
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:18 pm

Samson wrote:Well it was scheduled for delivery on Wednesday? But it's just weird that is wasn't delivered if they had it....

yeah...thats totally weird, and I'm sorry they are being a massive tease to you like this xD

I've had a couple orders come before they are scheduled before, so I know thats definitely a thing....weird!
Samson

Postby Samson » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:19 pm

Vitani wrote:
Samson wrote:Well it was scheduled for delivery on Wednesday? But it's just weird that is wasn't delivered if they had it....

yeah...thats totally weird, and I'm sorry they are being a massive tease to you like this xD

I've had a couple orders come before they are scheduled before, so I know thats definitely a thing....weird!

Almost every time I choose FedEx it comes a day earlier than the expected delivery date. I almost considered calling them yesterday to ask why it was being held lol.
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:44 pm

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:Ah my order from Saturday already shipped, I wasn't sure about that since I ordered keychains. Too bad it won't get here this week due to the holiday, not unless Fedex goes into Freaky Fast Delivery mode :D At least I have a long holiday weekend upcoming to enjoy my other toys.

Oh now the tracking info says Saturday, this weekend should be fun... :laugh:
Penetrables comparison: here
EvL

Postby EvL » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:17 pm

threarah wrote:

I think companies don't actually try to get the package there within the estimated time, but exactly on it. For the lols. And so they don't have to do anything extra petrol wise.

Yeah I for sure will! :D :D

Yeah I mean on BD's site it says it is "1-5 days" but UPS seems to always make it 5 days. Sigh, back to FedEx even though they mark packages as delivered when they aren't.

Both companies regularly deliver packages for other houses on my block to my porch. :/
Rumor

Postby Rumor » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:09 am

Yessss, my opal Bumble finally shipped!
Roninnomad

Postby Roninnomad » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:14 am

EvL wrote:
threarah wrote:

Yeah I for sure will! :D :D

Yeah I mean on BD's site it says it is "1-5 days" but UPS seems to always make it 5 days. Sigh, back to FedEx even though they mark packages as delivered when they aren't.

Both companies regularly deliver packages for other houses on my block to my porch. :/

In the back of my mind I worry that my package would arrive on some other person's doorstep. That's probably the biggest reason why I request to hold at nearest Fed Ex location. That and I can normally pick it up sooner then when it is actually delivered.
Second-hand Toys:
Bought from:Rhalto (+) / Graeth (+) / Bastet (+)/Chubby_Bunny (+) / MrShackleford (+) / Raleigh (+)
Sold to:jjjbluballs (+)

32/Male/Straight - "Can has XL Mountain Drake PLZ!
threarah

Postby threarah » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:11 am

Roninnomad wrote:In the back of my mind I worry that my package would arrive on some other person's doorstep. That's probably the biggest reason why I request to hold at nearest Fed Ex location. That and I can normally pick it up sooner then when it is actually delivered.

Typically I've found with FedEx they'll only leave parcels at the houses directly next door to you, and if they do they'll put a slip through the door telling you where it was delivered too. The poor people next to me have gotten every single one of my BD packages since last year xD
Roninnomad

Postby Roninnomad » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:39 am

threarah wrote:
Roninnomad wrote:In the back of my mind I worry that my package would arrive on some other person's doorstep. That's probably the biggest reason why I request to hold at nearest Fed Ex location. That and I can normally pick it up sooner then when it is actually delivered.

Typically I've found with FedEx they'll only leave parcels at the houses directly next door to you, and if they do they'll put a slip through the door telling you where it was delivered too. The poor people next to me have gotten every single one of my BD packages since last year xD

And they never knew they were holding ze dildos. XD
Second-hand Toys:
Bought from:Rhalto (+) / Graeth (+) / Bastet (+)/Chubby_Bunny (+) / MrShackleford (+) / Raleigh (+)
Sold to:jjjbluballs (+)

32/Male/Straight - "Can has XL Mountain Drake PLZ!

Return to “General Discussion”