Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Cas

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby Cas » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:46 am

Alright, put in a custom order the day before yesterday for a medium/medium split fade Nox with a goblin colour scheme and suction cup! Had to get those bottle caps while I could! :smilenox:
Well, here is to the wait time, cheers!
ScaledMurrLady
Gender: Dragonkin, CIS Female, Heterosexual - Happily Mated

Postby ScaledMurrLady » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:05 pm

Holy shit, at about 3 weeks, I've already had my order ship, with a medium, Starlight glow Crash, Blast Radius, and a poster.

Probably the fastest I've had with Bad Dragon, ever.
ImageImageImageImage
A great philospher once wrote: naughty, naughty, verrrry naughty... YAHAHAHAHA! :smile:
Elli

Postby Elli » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:35 pm

ScaledMurrLady wrote:Holy shit, at about 3 weeks, I've already had my order ship, with a medium, Starlight glow Crash, Blast Radius, and a poster.

Lucky you! I think my first custom order took roughly that long...

My current one is now at 1 month, 1 week :doh:
EvL
Gender: Mostly female but born with some extra bits inside.

Postby EvL » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:15 pm

ScaledMurrLady wrote:Holy shit, at about 3 weeks, I've already had my order ship, with a medium, Starlight glow Crash, Blast Radius, and a poster.

Super lucky! The toys I ordered in October haven't even been poured yet.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:18 pm

That's pretty good! My best turnaround time was back in Feb: I had an order of 5 toys, all customs, and poured and shipped within 2 weeks. One of them even flopped, once! If it hadn't flopped, I'd say I would have had them shipped in under 2 weeks.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Basvanderwerff
Banhammered

Postby Basvanderwerff » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:57 pm

That a pretty decent wait time!
Wondering why others wait so much longer i asked them at the 4 week mark where they were in production and they said they making one right now and the other is next, they never flopped so why do they pour toys ordered later first :mystery:
Click to see my toys
My art doodles http://bas-art-stuff.tumblr.com/
Worlds worst strait male
EvL

Postby EvL » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:08 pm

My adopt, bought last Thursday, has been "out for delivery" for almost 12 hours now, lol! I know they probably just have a ton of deliveries to do because of the season, but I am for some reason picturing the delivery guy taking my mountain drake all over the bay area with the "my buddy" song playing in the background... touring alcatraz, jogging across the golden gate bridge with it in a stroller, having a picnic on the UC Berkeley quad, clubbing on Castro street...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdximU6Ao00
Last edited by EvL on Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bakpakgrrl

Postby Bakpakgrrl » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:10 pm

EvL wrote:I am for some reason picturing the delivery guy taking my mountain drake all over the bay area with the "my buddy" song playing in the background... touring alcatraz, jogging across the golden gate bridge with it in a stroller, having a picnic on the UC Berkeley quad, clubbing on Castro street...

LOL :widesmile:
My toybox overfloweth :misc12:....current toy count: 24
Currently selling a nice Large Echo in 5 here!
Currently selling an EE Reptilian and Monster Buck here!
crazedcanine

Postby crazedcanine » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:25 pm

Ordered my small custom razor on the 16th and was super surprised to find it shipped yesterday. Great job guys! What with all the promos and holidays going on right now, I expected everything to get backordered. Not to mention it went straight from 'processing' to 'shipped' without any in betweens. Oh well, happy to have it on the way! :liplick:

EDIT: In total, it took 1 week in business days.
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:28 pm

EvL wrote:My adopt, bought last Thursday, has been "out for delivery" for almost 12 hours now, lol! I know they probably just have a ton of deliveries to do because of the season, but I am for some reason picturing the delivery guy taking my mountain drake all over the bay area with the "my buddy" song playing in the background... touring alcatraz, jogging across the golden gate bridge with it in a stroller, having a picnic on the UC Berkeley quad, clubbing on Castro street...

I've always wanted an XL chance or flint.

Now I know what i could actually do with it. :psyduck:
edit: could you get arrested for that?
4Sale:Small/soft EE OrcaThread here!
ScaledMurrLady
Gender: Dragonkin, CIS Female, Heterosexual - Happily Mated

Postby ScaledMurrLady » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:32 pm

EvL wrote: Super lucky! The toys I ordered in October haven't even been poured yet.

I honestly expected them to send it later though December, or January... I wonder if it's because they're trying to get the Fallout inspired stuff out ASAP?
ImageImageImageImage
A great philospher once wrote: naughty, naughty, verrrry naughty... YAHAHAHAHA! :smile:
EvL

Postby EvL » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:05 pm

Kinky_Condesce wrote:
EvL wrote:My adopt, bought last Thursday, has been "out for delivery" for almost 12 hours now, lol! I know they probably just have a ton of deliveries to do because of the season, but I am for some reason picturing the delivery guy taking my mountain drake all over the bay area with the "my buddy" song playing in the background... touring alcatraz, jogging across the golden gate bridge with it in a stroller, having a picnic on the UC Berkeley quad, clubbing on Castro street...

I don't know... do you want to become a legend?
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:38 pm

EvL wrote:
Kinky_Condesce wrote:

I don't know... do you want to become a legend?

The man, the myth, the dild- er, legend!

Id do it, no shame.
I saw a cosplayer carrying around a deflated /dressed up blow up doll at a con once. Maybe I could like...dress up a dragon dildo as pickachu or something and go as ash :widesmile:
4Sale:Small/soft EE OrcaThread here!
Rukai

Postby Rukai » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:46 pm

Almost six weeks now, been 5 weeks, 5 days, and 20 hours at this time.
Wondering what is taking so long, but maybe I guess it's tough to make a custom Medium Razor in marbled black/orange :mystery:
Just hoping it ships soon...
Been waiting so eagerly~
-Rukai- Male/18/Gay/In an Open Relationship/Gamer :D
Rawr imma Sheppy :D
Basvanderwerff
Banhammered

Postby Basvanderwerff » Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:45 am

Kinky_Condesce wrote:Maybe I could like...dress up a dragon dildo as pickachu or something and go as ash :widesmile:

Pretty sure with a cardboard tail and ears and some googly eyes you can have a yellow XL flint look pickachu!!
Click to see my toys
Worlds worst strait male
Dragoncatclem

Postby Dragoncatclem » Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:46 am

October 29th I ordered just a Chico and a bottle of lube. It hasn't even been poured yet, still Processing Order ;-; I'm terrible at this whole "patience" thing and I hope I get it before Christmas :crying:
"Do not compare your chapter one to someone else's chapter ten" - Unknown :misc2:
Willow

Postby Willow » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:32 am

Dragoncatclem wrote:October 29th I ordered just a Chico and a bottle of lube. It hasn't even been poured yet, still Processing Order ;-; I'm terrible at this whole "patience" thing and I hope I get it before Christmas :crying:

Probably will be before Christmas. I ordered a toy on 27th of October and ... well, I'm not sure where it is, I didn't ticket to ask; my last toy took 5 weeks. Who knows? I would say, at the very latest, the second week of December.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:57 am

Dragoncatclem wrote:October 29th I ordered just a Chico and a bottle of lube. It hasn't even been poured yet, still Processing Order ;-; I'm terrible at this whole "patience" thing and I hope I get it before Christmas :crying:

The status never gets updated; it will say processing until it gets shipped.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Basvanderwerff
Banhammered

Postby Basvanderwerff » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:19 am

HungryStray wrote:Oooooooh! I made an order on the 28th so once yours is poured mine should be fairly soon afterward, of course.... my order contained 3 toys...

that sadly means nothing if they ordered it around same time, the other day someone got their custom toy allready after only 3 weeks while im at 4 half now
Click to see my toys
Worlds worst strait male
Sean

Postby Sean » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:26 am

Basvanderwerff wrote:
HungryStray wrote:Oooooooh! I made an order on the 28th so once yours is poured mine should be fairly soon afterward, of course.... my order contained 3 toys...

that sadly means nothing if they ordered it around same time, the other day someone got their custom toy allready after only 3 weeks while im at 4 half now

I'm pretty sure it depends how popular the model(s) you ordered is. They might put each order on a first-come first-serve basis under each toy and do it that way.
18 / Male / Bisexual / Mated
Masochist / Submissive / Kitten

Toy Count: 11 Insertables/3 Plugs

Return to “General Discussion”