/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Arumaeruma

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Arumaeruma » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:16 pm

Kinky_Condesce wrote:I have a question about GiTD colors.

Do the colors have to be opaque in order to get GITD on your toy?
I'm starting to regret not getting GITD for my Pretzal (I didn't even think about it!) but it's a really dark green color. Would it have shown up at all?

Probably not. Colors need to be translucent or bright color for the GITD to show up
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:10 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:

I'm starting to regret not getting GITD for my Pretzal (I didn't even think about it!) but it's a really dark green color. Would it have shown up at all?

Probably not. Colors need to be translucent or bright color for the GITD to show up

Poops. guess I don't feel so bad for not getting it then.
4Sale:Small/soft EE OrcaThread here!
Inferno

Postby Inferno » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:16 pm

Well, GITD pigment seems to work best when translucent... But there's always the Spooky Seconds highlight. BD added it to my custom for an extra 10, and it's a nice glowing overlay with the colors underneath showing through when the lights are on, turning into a drippy, gooey-looking GITD all over it when they're out :smile: I love it.
One part of a beautiful couple seeking bliss...

Collection below the spoiler for space concerns!

► Show Spoiler
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:20 pm

Inferno wrote:

Well, GITD pigment seems to work best when translucent... But there's always the Spooky Seconds highlight. BD added it to my custom for an extra 10, and it's a nice glowing overlay with the colors underneath showing through when the lights are on, turning into a drippy, gooey-looking GITD all over it when they're out :smile: I love it.

Not a bad idea!
But I wanted the dong to be gitd as apposed to gitd cum , because the skin of the character my pretzal is based on glows. So I thought it would be a fun connection.

I got mine in soft, but really want it in medium, and thought of possibly getting a remake sometime and adding a gitd element to it.
EvL
Gender: Mostly female but born with some extra bits inside.

Postby EvL » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:24 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:

Aaactually not entirely true! :o My appollo is a dark blue and bronze metallic marble... and the dark blue glows. Surprised the heck out of me!
Basvanderwerff
Banhammered

Postby Basvanderwerff » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:55 pm

EvL wrote:
Arumaeruma wrote:

Aaactually not entirely true! :o My appollo is a dark blue and bronze metallic marble... and the dark blue glows. Surprised the heck out of me!

adoption i bet? for custom they tell you light muted colores.
Click to see my toys
My art doodles http://bas-art-stuff.tumblr.com/
Worlds worst strait male
EvL
Gender: Mostly female but born with some extra bits inside.

Postby EvL » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:11 pm

Basvanderwerff wrote:
EvL wrote:
Arumaeruma wrote:

adoption i bet? for custom they tell you light muted colores.

Yep, totally an adoption. :D
Willow

Postby Willow » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:56 pm

Finally after a month and nearly 2 weeks my toy was inspected for quality. But...

There was some concern that the toy coloration may not be what I had envisioned and wanted to let me know. So I got an email explaining this with and attached picture. They asked if I was okay with this.
...except there was no picture.
Either is was never attached or gmail is fucking with me again. I write back telling them I never got the picture. So now I have to wait EVEN longer to find out if I like the colors or if I need [want] it to be remade to more closely match my original design.

...sigh, at least my Natascha was "instock" coloration so I shouldn't have any problem with that order.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:59 pm

EvL wrote:
Arumaeruma wrote:

Hmmm, well I guess it's something to think of in the future for me :blush:
kingsley

Postby kingsley » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:32 am

Basvanderwerff wrote:
Kinky_Condesce wrote:Does anyone know if cumtube toys count for the onyx black thing on black friday?

i recall someone saying medium firm black and no extras dunno 100% sure thou and could might as well be totally diffrent anyway this year.

I think they count, if BD chooses to make them.
pretty sure I got my gryphon that has a suction cup during last years black friday thing.
:wink:
Image Image Image Image Image Image
those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Samson

Postby Samson » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:25 am

kingsley wrote:
Basvanderwerff wrote:
Kinky_Condesce wrote:Does anyone know if cumtube toys count for the onyx black thing on black friday?

i recall someone saying medium firm black and no extras dunno 100% sure thou and could might as well be totally diffrent anyway this year.

pretty sure I got my gryphon that has a suction cup during last years black friday thing.

And I got a CT gryphon.
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
shellerfly

Postby shellerfly » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:19 am

Willow wrote:Finally after a month and nearly 2 weeks my toy was inspected for quality. But...

There was some concern that the toy coloration may not be what I had envisioned and wanted to let me know. So I got an email explaining this with and attached picture. They asked if I was okay with this.
Either is was never attached or gmail is fucking with me again. I write back telling them I never got the picture. So now I have to wait EVEN longer to find out if I like the colors or if I need [want] it to be remade to more closely match my original design.

...sigh, at least my Natascha was "instock" coloration so I shouldn't have any problem with that order.

Have you tried looking at it through the website's help center? I've had problems like that through email a few times and going to the help center always clears up the problem.
Image Adorable pixel art by ChibityImage
Willow

Postby Willow » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:23 am

shellerfly wrote:
Willow wrote:Finally after a month and nearly 2 weeks my toy was inspected for quality. But...

Have you tried looking at it through the website's help center? I've had problems like that through email a few times and going to the help center always clears up the problem.

No worries, they emailed me back and the pictures came through this time. I approved the colors. They are not QUITE what I had in mind, but it still looks nice.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:08 am

Samson wrote:
kingsley wrote:
Basvanderwerff wrote:i recall someone saying medium firm black and no extras dunno 100% sure thou and could might as well be totally diffrent anyway this year.

And I got a CT gryphon.

OHHHH *crosses fingers for onyx black med. flared chance with ct*
Willow

Postby Willow » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:25 am

Ok, it's back in processing order so that's all done. If it does get shipped out today than I will get it by tomorrow. We'll see.
Either way, I waited long enough for this one, and after this one more order needs to be finished.
You know, until I say "I need a new toy naow!" Not like I can't already fuck myself silly 3 times over.
kingsley

Postby kingsley » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:45 am

Kinky_Condesce wrote:OHHHH *crosses fingers for onyx black med. flared chance with ct*

seems we may have a bit of a race on our hands. :cool:
Elli

Postby Elli » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:50 am

There's been some excitement shown about what BD might do for black Friday next week but I've got zero interest in a plain black toy, cheaper or not, but if this year does go like the last one. Anyone remember if it's all or mostly black toys dropped or others as well?

The chance to get a good deal on the last two toys that I intend to get for a good long while would be nice of course but I really just hope to see some more ready made options! I've already got colours chosen for them that I like but since customs take a while to process anyway I guess I feel like I should wait and see if something better turns up first? But since I'm looking for a particular size and firmness for both and being choosy about the colours too I suppose I might be waiting even longer if I do that.

Idk, either way will work but it's hard to resist the temptation to buy right now even though I know that I'll probably have to wait until next year some time to get them if I do :eyeroll:
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:53 am

Elli wrote:There's been some excitement shown about what BD might do for black Friday next week but I've got zero interest in a plain black toy, cheaper or not, but if this year does go like the last one. Anyone remember if it's all or mostly black toys dropped or others as well?

The chance to get a good deal on the last two toys that I intend to get for a good long while would be nice of course but I really just hope to see some more ready made options! I've already got colours chosen for them that I like but since customs take a while to process anyway I guess I feel like I should wait and see if something better turns up first? But since I'm looking for a particular size and firmness for both and being choosy about the colours too I suppose I might be waiting even longer if I do that.

Idk, either way will work but it's hard to resist the temptation to buy right now even though I know that I'll probably have to wait until next year some time to get them if I do :eyeroll:

A majority are gonna be black, but there will totally be some other ones! Unless they do it differently this year. It's hard to say with so many models out if you'll be able to find specifically what you want.
kingsley

Postby kingsley » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:55 am

Elli wrote:Anyone remember if it's all or mostly black toys dropped or others as well?

as I recall it was mostly black, but there were a good number of other toys also. maybe like 3/4 black toys?
Elli

Postby Elli » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:03 pm

kingsley wrote:
Elli wrote:Anyone remember if it's all or mostly black toys dropped or others as well?

as I recall it was mostly black, but there were a good number of other toys also. maybe like 3/4 black toys?

Arumaeruma wrote:A majority are gonna be black, but there will totally be some other ones! Unless they do it differently this year. It's hard to say with so many models out if you'll be able to find specifically what you want.

Well, it's a gamble I suppose but that's nice to hear! It's not like I can't place a custom order later if there's nothing I like but it's impossible to do it the other way around. A week or a few extra weeks wait probably won't hurt. Thanks!

Return to “General Discussion”