/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Sean

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Sean » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:39 pm

I seriously hope they keep the Fallout themed merchandise for sale after the promo ends... or at least just for awhile.
18 / Male / Bisexual / Mated
Masochist / Submissive / Kitten

Toy Count: 11 Insertables/3 Plugs
An0maly

Postby An0maly » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:01 pm

Sean wrote:I seriously hope they keep the Fallout themed merchandise for sale after the promo ends... or at least just for awhile.

+1 on that!
Inferno

Postby Inferno » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:07 pm

Fingers crossed... I really wanna snag that Bunker Buster up for grabs! Here's praying to the RNG gods :smile:
One part of a beautiful couple seeking bliss...

Collection below the spoiler for space concerns!

► Show Spoiler
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:56 pm

kingsley wrote:
Kinky_Condesce wrote:OHHHH *crosses fingers for onyx black med. flared chance with ct*

seems we may have a bit of a race on our hands. :cool:

It's the only thing I really plan on hoping for for Black friday. I was all excited and then thought "wow...not that many toys I'm really clamoring for right now"

I want to try a snow leopard, so I'm hoping for an onyx black one of them so I can get one for cheap in case i dont like it! But I oubt people would be clamoring for those :x
4Sale:Small/soft EE OrcaThread here!
Inferno

Postby Inferno » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:34 pm

After looking back at their last 3 black friday sales, each has gotten successively bigger than the last- in 2013, it was the first 500 onyx black toys in medium that got the 40% discount. Then in 2014, they upped the ante and gave the 40% to one onyx black toy per order, and 25% for the rest.

Hopefully the trend continues, I could really use 40% off, but would love to see a soft option :nerdy: my bum is too sensitive for some medium toys
One part of a beautiful couple seeking bliss...

Collection below the spoiler for space concerns!

► Show Spoiler
Niah

Postby Niah » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:31 pm

Kinky_Condesce wrote:
kingsley wrote:
Kinky_Condesce wrote:OHHHH *crosses fingers for onyx black med. flared chance with ct*

seems we may have a bit of a race on our hands. :cool:

It's the only thing I really plan on hoping for for Black friday. I was all excited and then thought "wow...not that many toys I'm really clamoring for right now"

I want to try a snow leopard, so I'm hoping for an onyx black one of them so I can get one for cheap in case i dont like it! But I oubt people would be clamoring for those :x

I'm also holding out for a Snowleopard, but not an onyx black one. Going to see if I can snag a Xar and maybe an Apollo as well. Helps that I'm not in any great rush for new toys right now.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:34 pm

Niah wrote: :words:

Onyx black woulnd't be my first choice, but at that price for a toy I have no idea if I'd like or not and being dirt fucking poor right now I can't complain too hard~

But yeah, I'm like you. Not in a rush for new toys. There are plenty still on my wishlist, but none that I "Crave"
I might snag one thing on black friday, and wait until after xmas (when I have money. or grandma, you have no idea what your money is going towards lmao!) to get my last two custom toys and then just chill until I actually get a stable enough job to be buying toys again :crying:
DragonDestroyer

Postby DragonDestroyer » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:45 pm

Niah wrote:
Kinky_Condesce wrote:
kingsley wrote:seems we may have a bit of a race on our hands. :cool:

I'm also holding out for a Snowleopard, but not an onyx black one. Going to see if I can snag a Xar and maybe an Apollo as well. Helps that I'm not in any great rush for new toys right now.

I constantly find myself thinking: Hm... I have enough toys, there aren't really any I need right now. And then they drop new inventory.

EVERY.SINGLE.TIME.

"Ohh look what a good deal this is!" :unamused:

This is how collections get out of control haha.
Niah

Postby Niah » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:47 pm

Kinky_Condesce wrote:

Onyx black woulnd't be my first choice, but at that price for a toy I have no idea if I'd like or not and being dirt fucking poor right now I can't complain too hard~

But yeah, I'm like you. Not in a rush for new toys. There are plenty still on my wishlist, but none that I "Crave"
I might snag one thing on black friday, and wait until after xmas (when I have money. or grandma, you have no idea what your money is going towards lmao!) to get my last two custom toys and then just chill until I actually get a stable enough job to be buying toys again :crying:

I didn't think I'd be picky about toys when I bought my first toy, but I discovered after looking at pics, that I can't stand solid colors and flat colors even if they're marbled; there has to be some sort of metallic going on in at least one color. If I had to go for a solid color it'd probably be a white one for some reason.

I've got a few on my wishlist, but I can wait on them. It's more out of curiosity and expanding my horizons, so to say, that I want the toys that I do (Xar, Apollo, Snowleopard, and Trent (maybe Pretzal too)). Yeah, my parents and various grandmothers have no idea what I've spent money on and I'm totally cool with that, lol. Though I did ask for Steam giftcards from my mom and sister rather than physical stuff, because I've got over 40 games on my Steam wishlist that I want.

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:49 pm

DragonDestroyer wrote: :words: .

I've actually bought very few adoptions. All of mine are character based, but now that I'm done with that I keep seeing all these pretty toys like :misc2: :excited:

I sold a couple toys, 2 of them being really big, so now my toy drawer looks really empty, so I'm just like "must...get....more"
Niah wrote: :words: :words:

Yeah, that's what I plan on for black friday. Just grabbing a cheap toy or two that I'm curious about ("expending horizons" lol)

I just can't afford to be getting a bunch of toys anymore. and I already have so many!
Willow

Postby Willow » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:50 pm

Well didn't get sent out today, but probably will tomorrow. So I'll likely get it Monday, which is not bad because sometimes my roommate is out of the house. No sneaky cat moves required. Of course it all depends on when the driver wants to show up... and if the blow job for COD is standard thing now.
What?
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Niah

Postby Niah » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:50 pm

DragonDestroyer wrote:
Niah wrote:
Kinky_Condesce wrote:

I constantly find myself thinking: Hm... I have enough toys, there aren't really any I need right now. And then they drop new inventory.

EVERY.SINGLE.TIME.

"Ohh look what a good deal this is!" :unamused:

This is how collections get out of control haha.

I definitely have more than I thought I would and they're also ones I thought I wouldn't like. Flint grew on me, because I hated the way he looked at first, now I love him. For me it tends be less "oh what a good deal" and more "oh, shiny, must have it because it's pretty", lol. I know I'll shell out money on a custom with that new Meteor Impact color that won the poll, but I can't decide which toy I want it on the most and which it'd look best on (thinking Snowleopard or Xar).

Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:57 pm

Ohh xar would look good with that color!
Niah

Postby Niah » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:59 pm

Kinky_Condesce wrote:

That was my thinking. He happens to look fabulous in darker colors, at least as far as I'm concerned with all the pics I've seen on the adoptions page and on his "Show me" page. Lighter colors look a little odd, at least some of them. I am, however, of the mind that every toy looks fantastic in opal; I think that's the best gem coloration they've done.

Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:01 pm

Niah wrote:
Kinky_Condesce wrote:

That was my thinking. He happens to look fabulous in darker colors, at least as far as I'm concerned with all the pics I've seen on the adoptions page and on his "Show me" page. Lighter colors look a little odd, at least some of them. I am, however, of the mind that every toy looks fantastic in opal; I think that's the best gem coloration they've done.

Ughhh yeah <3 I was so tempted to shell out money for one of the soft opal tentacles in adoptions.
I LOVE the model, but it doesn't so much for me in use. I had a small, and have a medium, so I have a feeling large woulnd't to much for me either :crying: They are sooooooo pretty </3
Niah

Postby Niah » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:06 pm

Kinky_Condesce wrote:
Niah wrote:
Kinky_Condesce wrote:Ohh xar would look good with that color!

Ughhh yeah <3 I was so tempted to shell out money for one of the soft opal tentacles in adoptions.
I LOVE the model, but it doesn't so much for me in use. I had a small, and have a medium, so I have a feeling large woulnd't to much for me either :crying: They are sooooooo pretty </3

Yeah, they're lovely, but the tentacles don't appeal to me and I tend to go for girth over length anyway; I wouldn't get the pleasure I want out of them before they got too long for comfort. That's why I've been holding off on Nox, Trent, and Pretzal: I'm worried that the mediums, which have the girth dimensions I want further down the shaft, will get too long before I can enjoy said girth.

Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:12 pm

Niah wrote: :misc11: :misc12:

Yeah, I like girth over length as well. I just don't like tapered toys at all :/
But with my medium swamp wyrm (soft) I can get almost all the way to the base since it does like to curl up inside a little bit. i think the only reason i cant go further is it's too girthy for me! The thing is, it's also too soft for me, and I like soft toys. So it really depends. I can only take 6 inches max, but its useable length it only half an inch longer.
Niah

Postby Niah » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:20 pm

Kinky_Condesce wrote:
Niah wrote: :misc11: :misc12:

Yeah, I like girth over length as well. I just don't like tapered toys at all :/
But with my medium swamp wyrm (soft) I can get almost all the way to the base since it does like to curl up inside a little bit. i think the only reason i cant go further is it's too girthy for me! The thing is, it's also too soft for me, and I like soft toys. So it really depends. I can only take 6 inches max, but its useable length it only half an inch longer.

I can take all of my small Crash since he's still on the thinner side even with the knot and his 6 inches don't really feel like 6. But I can't only get about 3/4ths of the way down my small Sleipnir and he's only a half inch longer. I think it's the length combined with his girth. He's also in 5/medium firmness, and he feels rather firm for only being in medium, but I'm not sure I'd be any better off with a small in soft.

Hailfall

Postby Hailfall » Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:52 am

I just tried out my Medium Roland and I think that the Medium firmness is still too squishy, I should have gone for Firm there damnit.

I also found out that I cannot knot the damn thing, I get to about 5.5inch on the thing and then I feel the tip of the toy poking inside me, which felt really weird as it was trying to bend the tip but also not really.. So I think that is about my limit for now unless I can try with a toy in firm.

I am a little sad that I can't knot him (yet?) but who knows maybe that will change.
Kaiser

Postby Kaiser » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:04 am

Hailfall wrote:I just tried out my Medium Roland and I think that the Medium firmness is still too squishy, I should have gone for Firm there damnit.

I also found out that I cannot knot the damn thing, I get to about 5.5inch on the thing and then I feel the tip of the toy poking inside me, which felt really weird as it was trying to bend the tip but also not really.. So I think that is about my limit for now unless I can try with a toy in firm.

I am a little sad that I can't knot him (yet?) but who knows maybe that will change.

With practice it could change, also depends where you are putting it, different people can take different depths. Just ordered myself a medium Roland so now i am hoping that he wont be too squishy
Reviews Completed
Medium Gryphon (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33157&p=1065864#p1065864)
The Four Horsemen (Medium Bumble, Medium Chance, Rowan, Small Slepnir viewtopic.php?f=109&t=34995)
VVVV (Flared chance, tucker, sugerstar viewtopic.php?f=109&t=43844)
Duke's Lush Tush (viewtopic.php?f=109&t=46969)
Reviews In Progress

Return to “General Discussion”