Odd issue with depth...

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
fateclaw

Odd issue with depth...

Postby fateclaw » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:23 am

Hello BD community,

I've got a small Rex and a medium Nox, both of which I love dearly :smilenox: but I'm having some trouble taking the Nox all the way.

I found it curious because I'm able to knot Rex and hilt him all the way down without any issue, and the difference between the small Rex's usable of 6.5" and medium Nox's usable of 7" is only a half inch... but I find myself hitting a wall nearly 1" to 1.25" from Nox's base. :mystery:

I initially thought that it was something to do with how Nox's shaft slightly narrows down right about where I get stuck (I can only go about 0.25" past the thinnest part of the shaft, about three-quarters of the way down) and more of a width issue. But then I realized it felt like Nox kept hitting something inside of me :bugeyed: , deeper, and that was what was causing me the trouble... I've read a little bit about the rectosigmoid (or what's called the 'bitch valve' on here, it seems) and was wondering if that's the issue I'm having? :psyduck: Although then why wouldn't I have trouble with the Rex which I can take more of than the Nox?

Any suggestions? I've tried a couple different positions, wiggling around on Nox, etc. and keep having that "hitting a wall" feeling deep inside me always at around the same depth on Nox!
My collection:
Small Rex/5 with SC
in GoodBoy (marked as Rogue)
Medium Nox/5 in GITD blue with black marble (marked as Rogue)
MilesLupine

Re: Odd issue with depth...

Postby MilesLupine » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:45 am

The medium nox does have more girth so could be a case of not being stretched out enough deeper. So its the girth at the depth. Also rex's head had a bit of a thing with being able to slip in a bit deeper too. Odds are it could just be a situation of practicing at it more.
Lyrics fitting my mood/are inspiring: From Chemical Interference by Dragonforce
"I am what I choose to be, I lose grip on reality
And I have nothing to atone
All your morals thrown in vain, I know my pleasure is my pain
But I'm gonna make it on my own."
Image Arts and more arts.
SweetTomato

Postby SweetTomato » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:59 am

I had the same problem with my med David sometimes. It usually just takes a longer session and more time to get it past the wall, and sometimes I just can't do it at all. One small suggestion is to maybe wiggle or twist the toy while going down, maybe it'll help navigate around the wall.
I'll just get one...and another...and another...
fateclaw

Postby fateclaw » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:52 pm

Hrm, ok then, I'll give it another shot! I really want to get all the way down on him so any other tips are appreciated! :stick:
My collection:
Small Rex/5 with SC
in GoodBoy (marked as Rogue)
Medium Nox/5 in GITD blue with black marble (marked as Rogue)
kingsley

Postby kingsley » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:36 am

just keep at it!
I used to have the same sort of issues sometimes, but after a while it got easier.
also maybe try a different angle, I find it easiest to hilt nox with the bludge facing my back.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”