/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Elli

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Elli » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:08 pm

HungryStray wrote:Most of the people in my itty bitty town already know I'm some kind of strange, it wouldn't be a new feeling. XD

Bah! Better strange than boring? :widesmile:
An0maly

Postby An0maly » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:13 pm

Elli wrote:
HungryStray wrote:Most of the people in my itty bitty town already know I'm some kind of strange, it wouldn't be a new feeling. XD

Bah! Better strange than boring? :widesmile:

Not strange! Not weird! But special! :)
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:46 pm

Whenever someone asks me what's in a package, I pretty much always tell them it's a dildo, even if it's just books or printer toner.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
kingsley

Postby kingsley » Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:08 pm

I've never been asked what's in my packages... it's none of their business anyways.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Prydri

Postby Prydri » Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:16 pm

Only person I've had ask me what is in packages is my kid. Usually the answer is hot sauce and coffee, which kills all interest immediately. This works for dildos and Christmas presents *snickerfit*
Vallus

Postby Vallus » Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:54 pm

Prydri wrote:Only person I've had ask me what is in packages is my kid. Usually the answer is hot sauce and coffee, which kills all interest immediately. This works for dildos and Christmas presents *snickerfit*

Well now I'm interested. Hot sauce and coffee, are they solely for separate use, or do you mix the hot sauce into the coffee?
Image Check out my weekly toy design thread The Vallus Creation Compilation.
This week's creation - The Two in One Cock-Tail Special
Fableheart

Postby Fableheart » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:01 pm

I'm torn on what I want my next toy to be. I want to start girth training to take medium Flint vaginally, but I'm so impatient that I'm not sure how to go about doing that.

I want Crackers, but I want to wait until I can take the medium because the small lacks that delicious swell. However if I can't take medium flint yet, I definitely can't take medium crackers.

I was thinking maybe small Sleipnir next? I'm not sure. What would you recommend?
I mostly lurk and don't really post or look at messages because I'm forgetful or lazy. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Prydri

Postby Prydri » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:11 pm

Vallus wrote:
Prydri wrote:Only person I've had ask me what is in packages is my kid. Usually the answer is hot sauce and coffee, which kills all interest immediately. This works for dildos and Christmas presents *snickerfit*

Well now I'm interested. Hot sauce and coffee, are they solely for separate use, or do you mix the hot sauce into the coffee?

My mate puts hot sauce on everything so when he's trying to save his food from being stolen by little hands (well and me) he uses that as an excuse. When I get small treats I usually go for coffee flavors so no one else snatches them as well. So hot sauce and coffee is a bit of a joke since that implies the goods are for both of us to explain the mutual excitement, as well as being none of the kiddos business.
Vallus

Postby Vallus » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:44 pm

Prydri wrote:
Vallus wrote:

My mate puts hot sauce on everything so when he's trying to save his food from being stolen by little hands (well and me) he uses that as an excuse. When I get small treats I usually go for coffee flavors so no one else snatches them as well. So hot sauce and coffee is a bit of a joke since that implies the goods are for both of us to explain the mutual excitement, as well as being none of the kiddos business.

Ah, I see! Clever.
Your treats wouldn't be safe from me then, I like hot sauce and coffee flavored things :stick: ...not actual coffee though :nerdy:

i actually do like hot chocolate with some Tabasco sauce added in, the warmth of the liquid and the spice combined make it pretty enjoyable, though maybe I'm just weird :eyeroll:
Image Check out my weekly toy design thread The Vallus Creation Compilation.
This week's creation - The Two in One Cock-Tail Special
kingsley

Postby kingsley » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:56 pm

Fableheart wrote:I'm torn on what I want my next toy to be. I want to start girth training to take medium Flint vaginally, but I'm so impatient that I'm not sure how to go about doing that.

I want Crackers, but I want to wait until I can take the medium because the small lacks that delicious swell. However if I can't take medium flint yet, I definitely can't take medium crackers.

I was thinking maybe small Sleipnir next? I'm not sure. What would you recommend?

generally something more tapered is best for training, xar might be worth considering.
:wink:
Elli

Postby Elli » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:05 pm

kingsley wrote:
Fableheart wrote:I'm torn on what I want my next toy to be. I want to start girth training to take medium Flint vaginally, but I'm so impatient that I'm not sure how to go about doing that.

generally something more tapered is best for training, xar might be worth considering.
:wink:

I don't have a recommendation for you but I think you should look at Crackers page again. You may have looked at the measurements for the large or something? M Crackers is a good bit smaller than M Flint going by circumference at least. So perhaps it'll work anyway? :smilenox:
Elli

Postby Elli » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:24 pm

HungryStray wrote:
An0maly wrote:
Elli wrote:Bah! Better strange than boring? :widesmile:

Not strange! Not weird! But special! :)

I get warm tingles in my heartbox when I feel like I've got friends here. I am, in fact, rather fond of you guys. ^-^

It's mutual. Spending time on here, talking to you and others, make my days better than they would be otherwise!
Bakpakgrrl

Postby Bakpakgrrl » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:25 pm

Yeah, as Elli said, Medium Crackers is smaller than Medium Flint (8.25"C for Crackers vs. 9.0"C overall for Flint), so it might be more doable than you think. I agree looking for something tapered is a good way to go, but the widest point of the knot on the Xar can feel a bit abrupt vaginally, so watch the dimensions if you consider it to make sure you can handle the widest point.

I have a small soft Sleipnir myself, and he's pretty easy-going in my opinion at 6.25"-6.5" circumference in the soft firmness, as he tapers well. I'd suggest taking the circumference measurements of the largest toy you currently own and can take comfortably, then go from there (maybe look for at least .25"-.50" increase for the next toy, or whatever is halfway between your current max and the 9.00" circumference of your med Flint)
My toybox overfloweth :misc12:....current toy count: 24
Currently selling a nice Large Echo in 5 here!
Currently selling an EE Reptilian and Monster Buck here!
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:30 pm

I will throw a med Scorn in the mix.
He is a bit smaller than med Flint and tappered enough, for a slower stretch. I always start with one of the smaller toys, small Nox, mini Flint, small Crackers, depending on my mood.
Small Flint or Sleipnir work well for a step in between.
I will be able to say it that works within the next few hours, since my med Flint arrived today :smile:
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:42 pm

Don't forget that Crackers is incorrectly measured on the website. His actual measurements, at the swell are 8.50". You definitely need to be able to conquer him, and without pain or tearing, before trying for a medium Flint. Medium Scorn is the same size as Crackers, so I wouldn't start with that one either, to be honest.

When I first said on the forums that I wanted to train for a medium Crackers, earlier this year, people were telling me to go for things like a medium Apollo, medium Xar, or even a large Moko, if I could take the length of it. There are still Moko's in adopts, but I'm not sure what sizes are left.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
AltheaThune

Postby AltheaThune » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:13 pm

HungryStray, I hope you're still planning to post the rest of your story!
FOR SALE: Mountain Drake (OS/5), Legacy Naga (S/8), Sleipnir (S/5), Sleipnir (Mini/3), Trent (M/5), Tyson (S/5). Additional info in my profile. PM me for details.
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:19 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:Don't forget that Crackers is incorrectly measured on the website. His actual measurements, at the swell are 8.50". You definitely need to be able to conquer him, and without pain or tearing, before trying for a medium Flint. Medium Scorn is the same size as Crackers, so I wouldn't start with that one either, to be honest.

When I first said on the forums that I wanted to train for a medium Crackers, earlier this year, people were telling me to go for things like a medium Apollo, medium Xar, or even a large Moko, if I could take the length of it. There are still Moko's in adopts, but I'm not sure what sizes are left.

Med Scorn and Med Xar are very similar in girth, I found Scorn easier than Xars knot.

Yes, a good beginner friendly start would probably be something like small Flint, med Apollo or small Stan, med Xar or Scorn.

But I do stretch easily, so maybe I am not the best person to ask, took me three rounds with Apollo to get Xar/Scorn in, 2 weeks of regular toying with med Scorn to prepare for med Flint.

I had to ditch Apollo and Stan, as much as I love them, they don't work well with my endo = hurt like shit. But for anyone else, yes, you are right, probably better to have a step in between small Flint and med Scorn.
dasadevil
Moon Moon

Postby dasadevil » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:22 am

kingsley

Postby kingsley » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am

hm?
troll_doge__original__by_axalona-d7o6809.png
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:33 am

suspiciousgoph.jpg
suspiciousgoph.jpg (12.83 KiB) Viewed 888 times

Return to “General Discussion”