Virile Voracious Valorous Villains -Flared Medium chance, Sugerstar, Medium tucker

Reviews for any and all Bad Dragon toys belong in here!
Kaiser

Virile Voracious Valorous Villains -Flared Medium chance, Sugerstar, Medium tucker

Postby Kaiser » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:02 am

Ordering and shipping

When it comes to ordering and shipping BD has more or less streamlined the whole process and to be honest I am not sure they can do anything to make things any faster or easier. For that ordering is as simple as ever, stick things in your cart and then 'boom' you're away and waiting for them to ship. Although I would wish they had more options for shipping, and by more options I just wish they could use USPS, as paying 40-50 dollars for shipping can really ramp up the costs especially when I then have to pay for imports and taxes in three days, not an issue but a small complaint. When using UPS they get things to me in three days, ever since there was that big fiasco with my Rowan they have never taken an extra day to deliver(dragon smile). And on these occasions each parcel arrived without hassle on the date it was due without any 'hiccups' which they used to have.

Unboxing and impressions

Unboxing in all three cases were more or less the same, on top it is the standard brown inconspicuous box with the the annoying paperwork on it. Start to open her up and you are met with coloured paper on top, followed by brown paper, and then the goodies themselves :liplick: .

And now for the 'impressions' and oh my god these were some expected reactions and some good ol happy reactions to one of them so lets start with Sugerstar. Sugerstar was in onyx black......not much I can really say about her to be honest as it just a flat black colour, but I will say my first reactions to her was just 'she is small' and I mean small and in comparison to Rowan I was thinking 'do they do two sizes or something because she is small'. So naturally worried about it I set about looking her over, and I was amused by her squishiness and he interior texture, lets just say I was impressed and was hoping it would live up to the 'royal standards' I had hoped she would achieve.

Now onto the flared medium Chance, to be honest he was sort of a purchase after seeing a few things and reading a few things and when he popped up, he fit the character perfectly, so sod all that 'how big the toy is' malarkey me want that S.S.S dong. The look of him is a nice sheeny grey head and shaft and going down to the base it transitions from a glossy grey to a nice solid set black. Overall the toy appears to fit the character and also upon looking at him and my Elusive(unflared medium chance) it made me very thankful that I didn't buy one of these until now, because he is a big fella and that head is a rather 'robust' bit of silicone a bit like 'crystal'.

Onto tucker, this was a toy I had been wanting for quite some time as I enjoy the whole 'equine' models and tucker hit that bill with a tasty knot to boot. He is a soft toy (thankfully) as the knot is still rather large at a big 8.5 inches so no taking him for quite some time if ever. But back to the impressions, I must say even in soft he is still a rather robust toy with regards to his knot, really wish BD could do a system in which we could have the shaft in medium and the know is soft as tuckers shaft really is floppy. But the colour is what I bought him for, his base is a lovely metallic grey reminiscent of the recent star wars promotion they did, the shaft is a nice light purple with two streaks running down the shaft, one white and the other a nice light blue. Overall the colours lend themselves nicely to him and he is still a nice toy to look, the colours would be described as 'chaotic'.

First uses
So Sugerstar how does she compare to my favourite draft horse Rowan, well after 10 minutes after unpacking her and giving her a thorough clean I set about preparations, heating up some water and getting her warmed up. Now to say she is 'easy' to penetrate would be a lie, the wide lips allow easy guidance into her folds which is always a plus when things get a bit too 'frenzied'. First things first was the shock, she is unbelievably textured the nodules and ripples were fantastic and were a polar opposite to Rowans much gentler ripples and more open cavity, she is deliciously textured and when properly warm is just damn near perfect. As I started to continue with the thrust(which I might add was hard to do, this bug is textured) the nodules and ripples coaxing me in more and more until I could go no further. And some of you may be thinking this seem over the top she could never be that good, and to you I say you are wrong, the warmth of the toy and texture feels amazing and if you put your finger over the exit, the suction you get is insane, she goes from a hungry little thing to something that is gonna drain you of whatever she's after regardless of what you want. Spending some time experimenting wither her, seeing what angles I like and seeing if its better fast or slow, and to be honest her textures and character paint her as a 'hungry' kinda 'gal' and with that in mind I set myself up for an orgasm I cant really describe, but it just didn't stop and by the end I was sat there panting away wondering 'the fuck was that about' and I gotta say after I had recuperated I wanted to have another go with her and just thinking about it was proving to be a turn on but we shall cover that in the next section.

Tucker I am going to have to start with the base fact that I cannot take his knot at this moment in time but does not stop me from taking parts of it but fully taking it is out of the question , as much as I would adore being able to have that 'pop' inside of myself I am fully aware that if that was to happen it would only mean a lot of pain and would put me out of action for quite some time. But we shall continue with the start up. As usual with most new toys I am always very eager to get to see what the fuss is about and see if they can meet the expectations I have set upon them and tucker didn't disappoint but didn't blow my mind either. That may be due to him basically being a short UF medium Chance without a medical ring but does have a delectable looking 'bi-knot'. It may be due to not being able to fully take his knot but I keep thinking that even if I did would it throw my opinion completely from being a 'good' toy to an amazing one. But what I have experienced from him is that he would be a very good toy for knotting as bi-knots do tie rather well (with regards to Fenrir and Terra)

Now this was a toy I was literally drooling for, not only does he have a lovely flare but the unflared version is one of my top three toys and I did enjoy the small version of the flared version so I had tremendously high hopes for him and along with another nice looking colour it meant I was even more looking forward for when he arrived. When he arrived I was beside myself, finally he was here so I plonked him down out of the packaging and then he promptly fell over.......yeah he is one of those toys :eyeroll:. Now for me the thing about a flared chance that worried me was the size of the flare as well as the bluntness of him which I knew if I didn't warm up properly and take things slow things could get painful really quickly which would be a right pain in the ass (and not the good kind either). So a proper warm-up was in order with finishing on my medium bumble meaning I 'should' be able to take his flare, with the size of his flare and his inability to stand up he finally popped in and my god, the slight bit of discomfort was quickly replaced by an overwhelming feeling of pleasure. As I slowly started to move, his flare pushing against my prostate as I slowly descended onto his length trying to take his medical ring but with no avail. But even though I was unable to take the medical ring I still rode what I could taking things slow as first taking great pleasure feeling the flare against my prostate and the light textures upon his shaft, as I started to take things faster and faster as I rode myself to an earth-shattering climax. As I lay on my side I realised that undoubtedly he would become a favourite of mine if only it was not for the whole hassle with being able to initially take him.

Conclusions
So lets start with good ol Sugerstar, now I was ragging on her a bit for being a 'smaller penetrable' and I must say it was both a good thing and a bad thing. Good thing, she is very nicely tight and easy to hold onto and the bowl like entrance allows you to 'easily(in comparison to Rowan)' pop your way back into her folds. The bad news is her tightness, now not to say she is 'tight' in the uncomfortable sense but she 'was' tight but now not so much due to the simple fact that she now has a tear on her entrance which I need to find some silpoxy for. I do enjoy her as a toy as she is quintessentially the complete opposite of Rowan due to the hight level of texture and ease of access.

Tucker is a toy in which I wished to enjoy but the idea fell flat on his face once he arrived and I realised that taking his knot at this early time would be impossible but he does serve as a nice toy to look at and to at least nom when I am after a little fun. But I am most certainly not sad about my purchase but I look at it as an investment, once I am able to take a toy of his size I am already set with a good looking toy already.

Chance is a difficult one to use for me as his flared head is on the top end of what I am able to take at the minute and the blunt and heavy head can make it an absolute pain in the arse to insert and with the head flopping about all the place and its inability to stand up on his own is one of my complaints with him, and that's about all the problems I have with him. Once properly warmed up and actually willing to try him he is an amazing toy but that's the problem it takes a long time to be able to use and and then with all the annoyance with trying to insert him it just feels like a wasted effort when I can use my unflared and not only fully take him but also ride him faster due to the flare not being so pronounced.

In conclusion these toys lend themselves very well to a collection filling certain niches with the hefty flare of Chance or the knot of Tucker and for some the allure of Sugerstar is always a nice addition to a collection. I would say that these insertable toys are some of those I would advise away from if you are new to the toying game but if you think you are ready the fun to be had for them is always an absolute treat. So do you want to ride Chance like you are at the Ascot race? do you want to tie the knot with Tucker? or do you want to delve into the folds of Sugerstar?
Reviews Completed
Medium Gryphon (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33157&p=1065864#p1065864)
The Four Horsemen (Medium Bumble, Medium Chance, Rowan, Small Slepnir viewtopic.php?f=109&t=34995)
VVVV (Flared chance, tucker, sugerstar viewtopic.php?f=109&t=43844)
Duke's Lush Tush (viewtopic.php?f=109&t=46969)
Reviews In Progress
Naughty Panda

Re: Virile Voracious Valorous Villains -Flared Medium chance, Sugerstar, Medium tucker

Postby Naughty Panda » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:36 am

Noticed you referred to the black sugarstar (pony) as a "bug" there.

Though if onyx sugarstar = changeling, would that basically make the Black Friday sale "unleashing the swarm"? :stick:

(I also suppose if an oxyx sugarstar = changeling, an onyx Mary might make an alright Chrissy to go with it... :widesmile: )
Kaiser

Re: Virile Voracious Valorous Villains -Flared Medium chance, Sugerstar, Medium tucker

Postby Kaiser » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:48 pm

Naughty Panda wrote:Noticed you referred to the black sugarstar (pony) as a "bug" there.

Though if onyx sugarstar = changeling, would that basically make the Black Friday sale "unleashing the swarm"? :stick:

(I also suppose if an oxyx sugarstar = changeling, an onyx Mary might make an alright Chrissy to go with it... :widesmile: )

Onyx black sugerstar for my Chrysalis, Tucker for Discord And Flared chance for Sombra, was wondering if someone would get the occasional nods to them :smile: Mary is on the list of toys i am after but waiting for a certain colour to drop for her :stick:
Reviews Completed
The Four Horsemen (Medium Bumble, Medium Chance, Rowan, Small Slepnir viewtopic.php?f=109&t=34995)
Reviews In Progress
Naughty Panda

Postby Naughty Panda » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:53 pm

Oh? What color?

(Though you can probably see how I would match SugarStar with the normal ponies/changelings and Mary with the ones like Chrissy/sunbutt/moonbutt.)

On a side note, I have a sugarstar in onyx too. :stick:
Kaiser

Postby Kaiser » Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:17 pm

Looking for one in a nice yellow, trying to complete my collection, just need a FS, PP, AJ and Moon butt then i'll have all royalty and the M6 :liplick:

Also huzzah for fellow SS owners :smile:
Reviews Completed
Reviews In Progress

Return to “Bad Dragon Toys”