Question about Freaky Fast shipping

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Laura the Nord

Question about Freaky Fast shipping

Postby Laura the Nord » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:05 am

Heya! I tried contacting Customer Service about this, but for some reason they're taking an unusually long time to reply and I need to know this fast, so I'll ask it here. If I buy an adoption and buy some cumlube at the same time, will my order still be eligible for Freaky Fast shipping even with the lube?

Thanks in advance! :misc2: :widesmile:
Rainbow Dasher

Re: Question about Freaky Fast shipping

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:52 am

I don't believe so, no. On the page for it, it should say.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Lipton

Postby Lipton » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:25 am

Laura the Nord wrote:Heya! I tried contacting Customer Service about this, but for some reason they're taking an unusually long time to reply and I need to know this fast, so I'll ask it here. If I buy an adoption and buy some cumlube at the same time, will my order still be eligible for Freaky Fast shipping even with the lube?

I suppose they dont work at weekends and lube is in the "Accessories" category so no its not available for it.
Toys I want to buy:
- Elypse Art: Neo & Vixen
- BD April Fool Toys: Red Rocket & Fire Hydrant

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.
Laura the Nord

Postby Laura the Nord » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:16 am

Zaphora wrote:
Lipton wrote:
Laura the Nord wrote:Heya! I tried contacting Customer Service about this, but for some reason they're taking an unusually long time to reply and I need to know this fast, so I'll ask it here. If I buy an adoption and buy some cumlube at the same time, will my order still be eligible for Freaky Fast shipping even with the lube?

I suppose they dont work at weekends and lube is in the "Accessories" category so no its not available for it.

Usually if you buy an adoption on a Friday it doesn't necessarily qualify for freaking fast shipping because the ff shipping doesn't count for weekends and the soonest they can ship is Monday if ordered friday, I have ordered on Fridays alot so I know about this question xD :) I think it's ok if you toss in some lube too I have ordered it before so yeah :) it doesn't really matter too much if you order.on a Friday but if it's Monday it should be fine once the order goes through :)

I ordered it today a few hours ago ^^ Thanks for all the help guys!
huntress

Postby huntress » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:09 pm

I have a question about the Freaky Fast Shipping too. If you buy something from the clearance page during a time when BD can't guarantee their Freaky Fast shipping and this time runs out, is the order eligible to receive the Freaky Fast offer or is it excluded because it was bought during a high volume period.

I don't get whether FFS suspends for the time period or for the orders placed in that period.
► Show Spoiler
ChaiSaberdeer

Postby ChaiSaberdeer » Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:58 am

huntress wrote:I have a question about the Freaky Fast Shipping too. If you buy something from the clearance page during a time when BD can't guarantee their Freaky Fast shipping and this time runs out, is the order eligible to receive the Freaky Fast offer or is it excluded because it was bought during a high volume period.

I don't get whether FFS suspends for the time period or for the orders placed in that period.

Yes, I believe if you buy during the blackout period, it's excluded, regardless of if it ships after the blackout period.
Toys I Own:
Small (formerly Medium) Fenrir - Medium Firmness - Cumtube - Surprise Me Black/Blue Metallic Marble
Chico the Lil'Squirt - Orange
Small Flint - Medium Firmness - Cumtube - White/Purple Custom Marble
Small Cole the Dane - 5/8 Split Firmness - Suction Cup - Custom Pearlescent Blue/Purple Split Fade
Medium Winston's Tail - Firm Firmness - Strawberry Frosted Squares
Medium Austin the Fox - Soft Firmness - Suction Cup - Austin's Natural

Toys I'm Waiting On:

Wishlist:
Medium/5 Roland w/ SC
Medium/5 Kelvin in Absolute Zero
Small/5 or Medium/5 Luka in Infinity Star (w/ CT or SC)
Medium/5 Nox
Small/3 Sleipnir in Votan's Natural w/SC
Mini/8 Austin w/ SC
Small/5 Austin w/SC
Medium/5 Nocturne w/SC
Small/3 Crackers w/SC
Medium/5 Echo w/CT
Medium/5 Tyson w/CT&SC

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”