Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Phelvia

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Phelvia » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:49 am

kt~ wrote:
Phelvia wrote:
kt~ wrote:It sounds really cool!
Did they tell you about the firmness of the silicone they use? I'm like you and I only like BD's soft, usually anything firmer is uncomfortable to me.

I didn't see it on their FAQ and definitely asked! It's, for soft silicone, OO50!

Also, they're doing a sale right now for anyone interested; 10% your first order from them

Oh, well 0050 is equivalent to BD's medium. BD's soft is 0030. So usually I look for 0030 since different makers have different ideas of "soft", "medium", etc.
Do they offer different firmnesses, or just the 0050?

Ok I messed up on that previous message my bad.
I asked how firm their toys typically are.
"Standard firmness is 0050" I think they meant standard firmness as medium? I'll go message them about this when I get home. (Usually takes 2 days for a reply, they don't check emails during the weekend as well).
They have soft, medium, and firm ...firmnesses
kt~

Postby kt~ » Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:19 pm

Phelvia wrote:
Ok I messed up on that previous message my bad.
I asked how firm their toys typically are.
"Standard firmness is 0050" I think they meant standard firmness as medium? I'll go message them about this when I get home. (Usually takes 2 days for a reply, they don't check emails during the weekend as well).
They have soft, medium, and firm ...firmnesses

Yeah, it's okay. But if you wanted a toy equivalent to BD's soft then you might want to keep that in mind, since 0050 is the same as BD's medium.
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
Sean

Postby Sean » Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:34 pm

Why aren't there more feline dicks on the market? I want more feline dicks! :crying:
18 / Male / Bisexual / Mated
Masochist / Submissive / Kitten

Toy Count: 11 Insertables/3 Plugs
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:56 pm

kt~ wrote:
lovelyscales wrote:
Lipton wrote:
They are from Hungary which is quite awesome for EU buyers because no Taxes and Import Fees \o/

Oh neat! I wonder if there are special taxes to import it anywhere else.

I've never been charged customs for any of my international packages, but I read that you could get charged customs in the USA if your package is valued over $200. Also, if you use Fedex or UPS you'll get charged a fee by them because they fast track your package through customs and do all the clearing themselves.

Thanks! Good info to have.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:47 pm

I just found out my order from Damn Average shipped :widesmile:. A 5 firm Pugno Diaboli and a Mystery Snail. I'm really excited to see what the Mystery Snail will look like. I am usually worried about doing surprise me options for toys despite liking the idea behind it due to cost. Yet this one was just a stress reliever so it's not a big cost.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:14 pm

ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
AlphaBlue

Postby AlphaBlue » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:37 pm

SheWantsTheDragonD wrote:
AlphaBlue wrote:Also I guess still no word yet on PH doing more inflatables? I waaaant one :stick:

Did I miss a conversation? Were there rumors about PH making other inflatables besides the Big Bad Wolf? (That looks so nice and I wish I could take that in my front <__< )

Yep they confirmed they were going to be making inflatable versions of the Growler and Fluffer ^^ but they didn't seem sure when. That was around 4 months ago and they've been busy with other new releases, but hopefully it's soon! Personally I'd rather just see a smaller version of the Big Bad Wolf or an all new inflatable model altogether but really anything at all would be nice.

Yeah all this talk of the Cockbender stuff is pretty interesting...I know it was brought up in this thread a few weeks (or months?) ago and sounded pretty neat. The lack of info on the site is a little concerning (especially with the measurements ><) but I'd love to hear back from anyone who orders or gets some more info on them since I'm kind of in wait and see mode until then :mystery:
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
Fableheart

Postby Fableheart » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:06 am

Torn between doing this for a Deathclaw or a custom fade Xar or Clayton.
I really like this, but I don't know if it's possible and if it is, it will probably be expensive (I wouldn't mind paying a ton of cash for this baby, though, but my wallet might.)

I either want Sloppy Seconds in white (cum) or red (blood, because I imagine they fuck like beasts ;))
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
I mostly lurk and don't really post or look at messages because I'm forgetful or lazy. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:30 am

Hooooly crap! I just was sent these pics from AKN of my custom eggs and dear gods they are all beautiful! They said they attempted the alien themed one 3 different times and for me to choose from the 3 attempts, and I don't know which one I want :crying:
► Show Spoiler
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:51 am

Akanisen wrote:Hooooly crap! I just was sent these pics from AKN of my custom eggs and dear gods they are all beautiful! They said they attempted the alien themed one 3 different times and for me to choose from the 3 attempts, and I don't know which one I want :crying:

:surprised: :bugeyed:
say "yes!" and buy 'em all?

(the things we could do w infinite toy $)
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Defiant

Postby Defiant » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:10 am

And the winner of the year for situational awareness failure is yours truly. I got my AKN and a secondhand order in today, at a time I thought roommate would be at work...

Me: "WOW, LET'S TAKE THE PRETTY DICKS OUT IN OPEN AND ADMIRE THEM"

You can probably guess what happens next. Door opens, I panic, she says hello and not another word and immediately goes to the bathroom. But there's no way she didn't see them. Oh my goodness, today is not my day, I swear.

Edit: I stopped caring, I don't get the impression roommate cares much either. Hah

Have some glamor shots. I originally was a little on the edge about some of the colors on these models, but they look 1000x better in person than in the images on the store, especially Cerberus! I can't get the colors on the egg to photo very well either, but it's absolutely stunning.

Proud owner of 293(!) toys - viewtopic.php?f=126&t=3564&start=440#p985131

I buy a lot of my toys secondhand! If you're curious about those I've done business with, I have a list on my profile. Feel free to PM me with any questions about the toys I own or my secondhand experiences!
kt~

Postby kt~ » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:58 am

Defiant wrote:And the winner of the year for situational awareness failure is yours truly. I got my AKN and a secondhand order in today, at a time I thought roommate would be at work...

Me: "WOW, LET'S TAKE THE PRETTY DICKS OUT IN OPEN AND ADMIRE THEM"

You can probably guess what happens next. Door opens, I panic, she says hello and not another word and immediately goes to the bathroom. But there's no way she didn't see them. Oh my goodness, today is not my day, I swear.

Edit: I stopped caring, I don't get the impression roommate cares much either. Hah

Have some glamor shots. I originally was a little on the edge about some of the colors on these models, but they look 1000x better in person than in the images on the store, especially Cerberus! I can't get the colors on the egg to photo very well either, but it's absolutely stunning.

So pretty! Could you possibly do a comparison shot of Cupid and any of the toys in my profile? You can put it in the comparison thread if you want.

silvring

Postby silvring » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:07 am

Fableheart wrote:Torn between doing this for a Deathclaw or a custom fade Xar or Clayton.
I really like this, but I don't know if it's possible and if it is, it will probably be expensive (I wouldn't mind paying a ton of cash for this baby, though, but my wallet might.)

I either want Sloppy Seconds in white (cum) or red (blood, because I imagine they fuck like beasts ;))

Email them and ask. If it's possible they'll give you an itemized list of the cost and tell you how to order it. If not they'll work with you to make a doable version of what you want. You might want to also add some images of Sloppy Seconds to the email to help them see exactly what it is you're looking for.

A while back I decided I wanted a Reptilian but held off until I came up with a good idea, and after a silly conversation with a friend drew up a stupid, wishful thinking mock up and sent it in. I expected that it would need some revisions, but they said yes to it and gave me a price in a couple hours. So by all means ask them and get a quote.
Defiant

Postby Defiant » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:11 am

kt~ wrote:So pretty! Could you possibly do a comparison shot of Cupid and any of the toys in my profile? You can put it in the comparison thread if you want.

I sure can here in a few minutes, though I'll warn you in advance: Cupid's a pretty big toy and there's a big size difference between it and any of the toys you have (except perhaps Bishop, which is difficult for me to attest to as I don't own one yet)

Check on the Big Comparison Thread, I'll be posting there as soon as I take pictures.
Proud owner of 293(!) toys - viewtopic.php?f=126&t=3564&start=440#p985131

I buy a lot of my toys secondhand! If you're curious about those I've done business with, I have a list on my profile. Feel free to PM me with any questions about the toys I own or my secondhand experiences!
kt~

Postby kt~ » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:17 am

Defiant wrote:
kt~ wrote:So pretty! Could you possibly do a comparison shot of Cupid and any of the toys in my profile? You can put it in the comparison thread if you want.

I sure can here in a few minutes, though I'll warn you in advance: Cupid's a pretty big toy and there's a big size difference between it and any of the toys you have (except perhaps Bishop, which is difficult for me to attest to as I don't own one yet)

Check on the Big Comparison Thread, I'll be posting there as soon as I take pictures.

Yeah I'm sure it is bigger. I was thinking of at least moving up to medium flared Chance first though! Goals, lol.
I'm mostly looking for a comparison of the widths, since I already know I wouldn't be able to take the whole length.

Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:45 am

lizardbreath wrote: :surprised: :bugeyed:
say "yes!" and buy 'em all?

(the things we could do w infinite toy $)

God I wish I could ;_;
Lipton

Postby Lipton » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:36 pm

So Cockbender approved my custom order, it will be around 100$ to get a dick designed which is based of my fursona.
I'm so happy, yet it's so strange... Soon I can go fox myself :stick:
Toys I want to buy:
- Elypse Art: Neo & Vixen
- BD April Fool Toys: Red Rocket & Fire Hydrant

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.
Samson

Postby Samson » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:45 pm

Lipton wrote:So Cockbender approved my custom order, it will be around 100$ to get a dick designed which is based of my fursona.

Is that for the designing and getting the toy? Or just designing? :bugeyed:
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
Lipton

Postby Lipton » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:51 pm

Samson wrote:
Lipton wrote:So Cockbender approved my custom order, it will be around 100$ to get a dick designed which is based of my fursona.

Is that for the designing and getting the toy? Or just designing? :bugeyed:

"Creating your toy will cost $ 100 without shipping. From here it really depends on how much details you want to add to your toy or how many changes you request. But normally you don't have to request changes. We put a lot of effort and detail in custom order models so (hopefully) we don't have to make any changes! :)"

I assume that includes the toy itself
Toys I want to buy:
- Elypse Art: Neo & Vixen
- BD April Fool Toys: Red Rocket & Fire Hydrant

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.
3TK

Postby 3TK » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:23 pm

TnP is planning a Feeldoe. :bugeyed:

There's a lot of pictures showing off the concept, so it's probably just best to link directly to the Tumblr page it came from!

Seems she's also actually planning on getting that one started alongside the Mantamaid (penetrable!), too, once things have calmed down and are in-order (Tumblr link here) (no ETA).

TnP is also seems to be taking a short break from taking orders for a brief while as seen on her Etsy page and Tumblr announcement. nbd and definitely understandable for someone pumping out fantastic work! :dukeretro:

Return to “General Discussion”