Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
kt~

Re: Have your parents/room mates ever found out?

Postby kt~ » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:48 am

Phelvia wrote:Well...didn't want to post but since I'm sitting in my room alone.
Just be grateful, if your parents/roommates don't care if you have BD stuff. Feel free to skip, I didn't know it would be this long
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Hugs! Christian parents are the worst. My parents would act the same way if they found my BD collection. Luckily I only use the money I get in my Paypal balance to buy toys, that way only I can see my purchases.
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
Bayzan

Postby Bayzan » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:58 am

Phelvia wrote:Well...didn't want to post but since I'm sitting in my room alone.
Just be grateful, if your parents/roommates don't care if you have BD stuff. Feel free to skip, I didn't know it would be this long
Hidden Content

Story of my possible life with my mother, if I bought a BD toy before I had moved up to NYC with my dad... I can totally understand and relate to you on this since my mother is a die-hard Christian. She'd have a field day if she found out that I had a bf as well.
Canteron32

Postby Canteron32 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:20 pm

Hidden Content

Man, I always feel so lucky when I hear how bad some people have it with their parents. The worst I am with my mother was she would do things like read my mail, refused to give me transport so I couldn't leave the house (we were in the country), and keep my money from me so she could control what I spent. Luckily apart from that she trusted me to make my own choices, and I made it very clear early on that my decisions were mine regardless of whether she liked them.

It certainly sounds like, if it's at all a viable option, staying with your dad is the better option.
"Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face." - Dresden Files
RabidBlush

Postby RabidBlush » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:15 am

Recently my dad found my entire stash, he definitely wasn't happy about it. Before I go on, let me say that my dad is an incredibly religious and conservative man.

He had gone out of town for awhile, so I had a friend of mine stay over for the weekend. Sunday night she wanted to see the new stuff I got from bad-dragon to add to the collection we sort of shared. We ended up just dumping the entire stash out of the huge tote I keep it in into the shower and just played with them for the rest of the night. By the end we were just super exhausted and went to bed and left them all on the shower floor. The next morning she left and I went to work without picking anything up. This means the entire shower floor was just covered with a huge pile of mostly glowing dicks and a few dragon buttholes, bottles of cumlube in the shower and on the counter, all that stuff.

Later that afternoon I get missed call after missed call from my dad while in a meeting, each one paired with a voicemail saying, "Call me as soon as you can, we need to talk."

I called him back about an hour later, asking what was so urgent. He said he got back to our apartment early, went into my room because he "saw a mouse run into it" (even though it was locked with a key), and found some "tools" in my bathroom.
He wanted to know if I was spending my time using them with a man or a woman, and after I gave him the answer he proceeded to tell me that I "still need help" and that he had a number of pastors he could recommend to me. I ended up just declining his offers, and said that I'm fine, I don't need help. He then warned me about my future, that I'll "be heading down a deep, dark spiraling path" if I continue with using this sort of stuff, let alone doing anything sexual before marriage.
When I got home I was surprised that everything was back in the tote I kept it in, but unharmed in any way. Unfortunately that means there isn't a thing he didn't see.

Turns out there weren't any mice in the apartment, just not according to him.
I post some neat stuff here, sometimes Bad Dragon related!

http://www.rabidblush.tumblr.com
Willow

Postby Willow » Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:18 pm

RabidBlush wrote:He then warned me about my future, that I'll "be heading down a deep, dark spiraling path" if I continue with using this sort of stuff, let alone doing anything sexual before marriage.

And he would know because....? Put that in his logic pipe and smoke it.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Triplerubik

Postby Triplerubik » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:45 pm

RabidBlush wrote: :words:

I feel your pain. My dad is a super conservative old guy who hates anything sexual. I like how he used the word "tools" on the phone, as if there was something disgusting about saying the words toys or dildos.
Currently buried under a pile of silicon phalli.
Deored

Postby Deored » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:32 pm

Willow wrote:
RabidBlush wrote:He then warned me about my future, that I'll "be heading down a deep, dark spiraling path" if I continue with using this sort of stuff, let alone doing anything sexual before marriage.

And he would know because....? Put that in his logic pipe and smoke it.

Not to start a fight, but one can learn a lot from watching other people. For the record I do disagree with the dad in this story.
SquigglySquid

Postby SquigglySquid » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:52 pm

Okay, so after my mom found out about my toying (and was completely okay with it, I might add) last week, we have been making jokes on and off about it. I will admit, I feel bad because she and my dad don't have anything of that sort together, so it's nice to joke around that kind of stuff.

Come time I want more dragon dongs, I warn her I'll be getting a package. "More wieners," she asks and I laugh.

"Want to see how pretty they'll be?"

She says sure and looks at them, just making sure they aren't too big or, like my last bad one, too hard. She's pretty much, "hey, you do what you gotta do."

I ask her if she wants one and, after not too much convincing, she agrees!

TL;DR: I just helped my mom buy a lil'vibe. :stick:
SquigglySquid

Postby SquigglySquid » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:37 am

Zaphora wrote:
Really sorry about that sweetie :S were you able to sell/trade hI'm for something you wanted?

It's quite alright. You didn't know and I actually enjoyed the learning experience. I had wanted a Flint so bad, but I learned my lesson. Go for soft with the guy! XP
Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:21 am

lovelyscales wrote:Apparently my asexual and mostly sex negative room mate was told or figured out about my collection :unamused:. They were supposed to be gone for the day. Yet the surprised me while I was boiling toys by not being gone for the day as they said they would be. They didn't see what was in there yet they somehow knew. Not sure if the other room mate told them or they just made a guess. They made a passive aggressive remark under their breath to the other room mate. It wasn't a fun time. It's not like I use their cook ware to boil my toys.

Ugh. As someone who is on the asexual spectrum (demi grey-ace), that shitty little attitude I see from not a few aces in the community really pisses me off. It's really feels like a form of elitism with some (not all) of the aro/ace "sex is icky" types, as if they're better than sex-favorable aces and non-aces. That little "under the breath" remark? If someone did that to them, they'd be kicking up a fuss....and just because sex and anything sexual grosses *them* out doesn't give them the right to be passive-aggressive to you for any reason and especially not over something as non-issue as toys.
WTF.
I'm sorry your roommate is being such a turd. :unamused:
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:39 pm

ZoharaWolf wrote:Ugh. As someone who is on the asexual spectrum (demi grey-ace), that shitty little attitude I see from not a few aces in the community really pisses me off. It's really feels like a form of elitism with some (not all) of the aro/ace "sex is icky" types, as if they're better than sex-favorable aces and non-aces. That little "under the breath" remark? If someone did that to them, they'd be kicking up a fuss....and just because sex and anything sexual grosses *them* out doesn't give them the right to be passive-aggressive to you for any reason and especially not over something as non-issue as toys.
WTF.
I'm sorry your roommate is being such a turd. :unamused:

I appreciate your sympathy :smilenox:. No need for you to appologize. That 1 room mate has some weird views on toys due to ignorance and own biases. I have 2 other ace friends who are the opposite. Some people are just negative about many things in this case just so happened self pleasure toys were on that list. So sorry if I sounded like I thought it was an asexual thing I know that person's just a grump about most sexy stuff.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:36 pm

Oh no worries! I didn't think it was a solely ace thing....that bit was me just grousing at the levels of "better than you" in the ace community. :stick: Unfortunately, there are turds of all types, lol! Too bad your roommate is such a grump about such things (and what a silly thing to be grumpy about!), but I'm glad you've got ace friends who aren't like that. ^^ I'd personally be tempted to annoy them at every possible opportunity, but that's just the Loki in me. XD
Hopefully one day, you can have your own place with no anti-pleasure grumps about!
Giyri

Postby Giyri » Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:44 pm

I just had a silly moment today...

My lawn mower isn't currently working, and my father (who used to be an auto mechanic and is great at figuring stuff out) was over at my house to see if the two of us together could fix it. We'd taken a few components of it apart, and were about to remove some wires from terminals and wanted to remember what had gone where, so I pulled out my phone to take a picture.

I always mix up the Photos and Camera icons on Android, so I tapped Photos by accident. The last picture I'd taken pops up on the screen, which happened to be of me holding the Spritz toy I bought secondhand. Big dragon dick on the phone screen, plain as day.

...some of you might be disappointed to hear that he was looking the other way and didn't actually see it. :stick:

It's not like it would have been a big deal if he did, though - he's super easygoing and wouldn't really care. We have a great relationship, and he's totally nonjudgemental. It's just funny how close I came to accidentally giving him some unexpected eye candy.
Eowaraldur

Postby Eowaraldur » Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:47 pm

A few minutes ago, I had the forums kinda just open on my screen lol. My mom walked in, but I think the name "Bad Dragon" just flew right over her head. Just glad I wasn't looking at a big adoption picture or something!
:stick:
Hello there! I'm a pansexual guy; I don't differentiate between sexes/genders - If I like you, it is because I like you as a person! <3
Current/Wishlist/Waiting
► Show Spoiler
robotparade

Postby robotparade » Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:37 pm

Giyri wrote:I just had a silly moment today...

My lawn mower isn't currently working

i thought this story was going to end with a dragon dick stuck in your lawnmower and tbh im kind of disappointed this isn't the case
gotta catch 'em all

|| BD Nox in Frankenpour || DA Satyr in Marble || DA Average Alien in Marble || EE James in UV Green ||
||BD Gryphon in Frankenpour || BD Flint in Infinity Star || FB Tyrant in Cosmic Tiger ||
bitches

Postby bitches » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:38 am

Giyri wrote:I just had a silly moment today...

My lawn mower isn't currently working, and my father (who used to be an auto mechanic and is great at figuring stuff out) was over at my house to see if the two of us together could fix it. We'd taken a few components of it apart, and were about to remove some wires from terminals and wanted to remember what had gone where, so I pulled out my phone to take a picture.

I always mix up the Photos and Camera icons on Android, so I tapped Photos by accident. The last picture I'd taken pops up on the screen, which happened to be of me holding the Spritz toy I bought secondhand. Big dragon dick on the phone screen, plain as day.

...some of you might be disappointed to hear that he was looking the other way and didn't actually see it. :stick:

It's not like it would have been a big deal if he did, though - he's super easygoing and wouldn't really care. We have a great relationship, and he's totally nonjudgemental. It's just funny how close I came to accidentally giving him some unexpected eye candy.

Reminds me of when someone was wanting to see a picture of my engineering course's final project and I accidentally showed them my nudes.
Euseus

Postby Euseus » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:35 pm

one of my friends found out once, i don't like that he knows, but he can keep quiet

I'm a bigger man (6 foot 7 inches, about 250lbs) and i haven't actually hinted of going the other way to anyone (i mostly don't), and people knowing i have toys makes me feel uncomfortable

he was in my room one day and just saw a few boxes in the corner and noticed that they weren't really taped shut or anything like that and he just looked in, then he pulled out the 2 towels that i have over my toys and opened the plastic bag inside to see one my tucker and chance in all their flamboyant glory.
when i walked back in i saw the box more noticeably open and the towels inside where in the wrong order (the top one was under) and tried my hardest not to panic...

he just said that he was sorry for looking in there and said he wouldn't tell anyone

i mostly trust him because he also has his own kink that he doesn't want everybody to know
"They should've sent a poet."
-scary alien dudes who ascended somehow
SierraFox

Postby SierraFox » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:49 pm

About my BD stash? No, thankfully. However... When my boyfriend and I lived apart and we're getting into pegging, he shipped a couple of Tantus dildos to my place since his parents were notorious for snooping through his mail and would likely disapprove of sex toys. My parents didn't go through my packages, and the most I'd ever get was a mildly-interested "hey, what did you order?" and it was always easy to excuse since I'm a big online shopper. I'd always come home to find any boxes placed on my bed, unopened.

Anyways. Turns out the dildos arrived while the pair of us were at a local ren fair. My mom had packages of her own coming, and neglected to read the address label that ONE time and... Yeah :unamused: I received a barrage of "omg I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to open your box! I swear I didn't see anything" texts, but it's pretty obvious she had to have seen SOMETHING to elicit that response. In retrospect, she seemed more embarrassed than me and was at least apologetic. I really didn't help my boyfriend's case either by instinctively replying "they're not for me, they're for -boyfriend-!" I mean, at least a girl buying them is moderately more socially acceptable than a guy xD

Really though, they've always had a pretty liberal attitude towards sex and sexuality. As long as no one gets pregnant, everything is a-okay so I doubt they would have minded even if they did see the BD stuff. Hell, one day we were discussing the 50 shades series and erotica in general (mildly inebriated, I may add) and my mom quipped back with "you'd probably be into the stuff with werewolves turning during the act!" and me and boyfriend just share a look like "...how does she know that?!"
MaxxKitty

Postby MaxxKitty » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:20 am

My partner and I were running late for a con a couple of years ago, which is nothing new we are pretty much always late.
But on this occasion a group of friends were waiting for us to go out to dinner that night for my birthday. When we got to the hotel 6 or 7 of them were waiting in the lobby for us and help us take all our stuff up to our room ad started unloading the car as we checked in. 'Our stuff' this year included our toy box with 3 brand new BD's, 4 bottle of BD lube and a fetish zone horse sheath. As chance would have it our quietest, least adventurous and apparently clumsiest friend happened to grab the toy box off the trolley to take into our room, before they even got through the door they dropped it.
The lid popped off and toys and lube went everywhere, all over the hotels hall floor. Our small chance (my partner was just starting out with anal then and was scared he would break his butt) rolled across the floor and knocked into the friend that had dropped thems foot...I have never seen anyone blush so hard.

I was mortified but laughed it off, scooped them up, chucked them back in the box and chucked it on the bed and off we went to dinner.
We still get the occasional joke about it even now but I'm much more comfortable and open these days so it no longer bothers me.
Anthronus

Postby Anthronus » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:15 am

It nearly gave me a heart attack when it happened, but once my flatmate nearly saw all my toys lined up on my bed as I was getting ready for a session.

A little backstory.
My flatmate goes to stay with his gal for the whole weekend straight after work on fridays. So I got home after work myself (we work at the same place) and I made the mistake of thinking he had already gone for the weekend. Leaving me alone in our big studio flat which is basically one giant room with an attached bathroom.

So I get ready, take everything out from under my bed and am about to start when I see the light in the stairwell to our apartment turn on. Naked, I run to the front door (which is mostly glass) and pull the curtain aside enough to poke my head through as he starts to unlock the door. Panicking I quickly blurt out "I'm just getting dressed, gimme a minute" and quickly run back to my bed, shove all my toys under it with the towels and put on some clothes. I let him in and proceed to try and sound normal (even though Im shacking like there's no tomorrow and freaking hopeing there isn't a Griffin dick or somthing sticking out from under my bed) for the next agonizing 10 minutes while he chats to me and packs to leave.

He leaves and thankfully there were no griffin dicks sticking out from under my bed. My toys had a healthy coating of dust and I was trembling for the next 20 minutes, but otherwise I got off scott free. 0_o

Honestly Im glad I did. My flatmate is Anti-porn, so i can only imagine what his reaction would be to an assortment of animal dicks and a penetratable would be. :bugeyed:

Return to “Sharing Experiences”