Cumming Toys

Have an idea for a new toy, or want more detailed feedback on your Labs design? You're in the right place! Feel free to share and discuss new ideas here.
The_Tinkerer

Cumming Toys

Postby The_Tinkerer » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:59 pm

Hello Everyone,

I am new to the area. I just received my first BD companion. He is a large Rex fleshy pink soft "flop" with a cumtube. I say "flop" because I can see absolutely nothing wrong with him. BD must have extremely exacting quality control on their products if this one didn't meet their standards... Anyways, I was very eager to use him for the first time and after quite a bit of struggling with him due to his fairly floppy softness (not such a bad thing because soft = comfortable), I was able to knot with him. Albeit briefly because I didn't last long at that point...

When everything was said and done, while I was cleaning up I had a bit of an idea. Since I was playing alone, It was up to me to both manage Rex's floppiness and fumble around for the syringe full of cumlube when things were starting to lose their slipperiness. I thought "wouldn't it be great for the cumlube to be secreted automatically?" I did a little research and found devices similar to this one on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YEcIMOjxw. *Warning: Annoying music in video* Would anybody be interested in a device wherein you place a full syringe full of cumlube and allow it to "ejaculate" the cumlube out automatically? I think it would allow you to focus on enjoying the toy more instead of managing lubricant levels the whole time.

Additionally, it could be kind of fun to experiment with different rates of "ejaculation". For example, you could have a "precum" mode where it secrets a blob of cumlube to get things started then slowly (~2 ml/min) leaks "precum" out for several minutes to keep it all lubed up in there. Perhaps have a mode where after some amount of time (or via handheld remote?) the device "cums" and rapidly empties the rest of the cumlube inside you to simulate an orgasm for the toy?

One can even imagine different profiles being made for the different characters that can be selected on the control screen.

Example 1: User selects "Rex", presses start, machine doses ~5 ml of cumlube out so user can apply lube over toy, waits some amount of time (~30 sec?) for toy to be inserted then starts pulsing ~.25 ml squirts of cumlube until syringe is empty as this is similar to how male dogs ejaculate.

Example 2: User selects "Chance", presses start, machine doses ~10 ml (twice as much as before because toy has much more surface area to cover) of cumlube so user can apply lube over toy, waits some amount of time (1 min?) for toy to be inserted then starts steadily precumming at ~1 ml/min for 20 minutes (random time might be more exciting?) then climaxes and pumps the remaining cumlube into you in a way that simulates a horse orgasm.

So what do you guys think? If such a thing could be created and packaged into something very user friendly, compact, and aesthetically pleasing (dog bone, dragon tail, simple anodized aluminum, something like that?) is this something you would be interested in buying? I am open to any/all suggestions, feedback, criticism, whatever... Also, sorry for the long post. I get carried away when I have an idea.
mynickname

Re: Cumming Toys

Postby mynickname » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:25 am

Yup, am prototyping some prototypes, but I won't have time to release anything for another few months. I expect the final cost will be under $60 depending on how user programmable it ends up being.
Sstfreek

Postby Sstfreek » Mon May 02, 2016 8:40 pm

Ohoho I'm following this one for sure
Toys owned: Legacy Chance Large (Onyx Black, 5)
Legacy Chance Medium (Neon Green, 5)
Exotic Erotics Wuffamute (Ocean Blue, Medium Firm)
Large Sleipnir (Purple, 5)
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Mon May 02, 2016 11:07 pm

I really love this idea!
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
GreyEyes

Postby GreyEyes » Fri May 06, 2016 6:14 pm

I can already imagine the sensations of the cum flowing. This idea needs to be implemented asap.
~21~Pansexual~Artist
Main Blog (Anime/Cosplay/Comics/Games)
:misc11: NSFW Blog (My Naughty Collection)
:misc12:
Cream

Postby Cream » Sat May 14, 2016 12:17 am

:misc2: Oh my! :psyduck: This idea is amazing!! I love it!
:misc14: * Wonderful Icon made by: !~Drazard~! :misc15:
* ~CHECK LIST~
* Looking for a furry friend to do some customized furry toy ordering trade. PM for more info! c:
Single/18/Pansexual/FtM
X6black6cat6x

Postby X6black6cat6x » Sat May 21, 2016 2:16 pm

Following! Great idea ^.^
anna92

Postby anna92 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:43 am

Awesome idea! Would love if it cums and precums automatically, giving you the sensation of real sex.
Could be great for some risky "dont cum inside me" and "pull of before it cums" plays. ;) ;)

Maybe the toys could have some form of sensor, so if you fuck it really hard and or fast, it detects it and starts cumming, or whatever it says in the selected profile.

Would be super hot ...
Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:28 pm

THIS IS RELEVANT TO MY INTERESTS OH MY GOD. Because seriously :misc12: :misc12: :misc12: :misc12: All my yes!
:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:
*hits subscribe topic*
Neokolzia

Postby Neokolzia » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:10 am

would be fairly pheasible and not to outlandish to make like a Arduino controlled pump, that has few different settings and a small LCD display, button to cycle through settings, and volumes etc. Make like a Program that spurts a little like once or twice then gives like a 3-4 second long final.

xD all the more reason can't wait to buy a 3D printer soon, could make a housing for it and everything prolly cost like 50$ each produced once figure out how to make em fast/efficient.
Have:
- (L) Gryphon (5)~ Suction Cup ~Custom Fade/Split
- (XL)Gryphon (5)~ Suction Cup ~Custom Fade/Split~ Cumtube
- (XL) Nox (5)~ Custom Fade/Split+Sloppy Seconds~ Cum Tube
- (L Legacy) Chance (8)~Custom Marble+Base~Cum Tube
- Natascha Surprise me
anna92

Postby anna92 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:06 am

Maybe there could be small vibrators in it, so you can actually "feel" if it's close to cumming, and the closer it gets, the vibrations get more intense until it starts shooting its load, which you can feel with a heavy throbbing ... :misc12: :misc12: :misc12:
mynickname

Postby mynickname » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:40 am

Neokolzia wrote:everything prolly cost like 50$ each produced once figure out how to make em fast/efficient.
You might be surprised. The 100% body safe pumps have super low flow rates and the pumps with better flow rates aren't fully cleanable.
AcroJet

Postby AcroJet » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:02 am

That syringe squeezer is a pretty neat idea. I hadn't thought of that.

Something I've been slowly working on in my spare time is a cumlube pump with a peristaltic pump to drive it. While it does work, cumlube is incredibly thick and sticky so the pump really struggles to move it through the tubing. I'm going to need a stronger pump if I want it to work with cumlube. However, it works great for egg white (pasteurized, cheap, buy it by the carton) which makes a great natural cum substitute, although a little more watery. My plan, once I can get the correct parts for it and have the time to build it, is to give it the controls for pumping speed (to control it from a slow precum-like dribble to a stream, intermittent and continuous pumping with a rocker switch that's momentary in one direction and locked on in the other direction, and ultimately a solenoid valve that can intermittently close off and release the flow so that for a brief moment it builds pressure in the silicone tubing and then releases it to simulate an actual ejaculation. I have all the parts except for a couple good switches/buttons, and I need a box that makes a good housing to mount all the parts into, so once I get the thing built and working I'll post some pictures and even a schematic for those who may want to make their own. To make something programmable and automatic would require something like an arduino which I have absolutely no knowledge or experience to use. My plan involves transistors, resistors, and a 555 timer...rockin' it old school.

I almost forgot, as far as quantity goes, my pump relies on a length of tubing going into a container to suck the material out. That way, instead of being limited to 60ml or 100ml or whatever size the syringe is, it can pull from any size jar, measuring cup, or whatever. Since you can get the aforementioned egg whites in a quart sized carton, if the plan is to use all of it for an incredibly sloppy session that simulates the geysers of cum we see in some erotic artwork, it eliminates the need to keep refilling the syringe. I love BD's cumlube--it's a fantastic lubricant and simulates real cum better than anything I've ever seen--but at $7 a bottle I'm reluctant to use more than one syringe-full at a time.

By the way, music video warning not necessary. I loved the 8-bit sound of the chiptune they used!
Macchina

Postby Macchina » Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:38 pm

My plan involves transistors, resistors, and a 555 timer...rockin' it old school.

A potentiometer across V+, pin 7, pin 6 would be effective in achieving a rudimentary coarse timing adjustment, depending on how and what you plan on accomplishing. Don't forget the diode trick between 6 and 7 if you want to make the timing calculations easier or achieve 50% duty cycle.

Goldmine Electronics is the go-to place for small surplus pumps and proto-board: http://www.goldmine-elec-products.com/. Be aware that most of the pumps that they sell are of the reciprocating type, and will develop 40+PSI if unchecked. Otherwise, they also sell some beefy DC brush motors if you just need more torque to retrofit onto your current pump head.

Digikey or Mouser will get you anything else you need.

the plan is to use all of it for an incredibly sloppy session that simulates the geysers of cum we see in some erotic artwork

https://youtu.be/_WVTidBK6e0?t=453

:misc12:
Neokolzia

Postby Neokolzia » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:37 pm

mynickname wrote:
Neokolzia wrote:everything prolly cost like 50$ each produced once figure out how to make em fast/efficient.
You might be surprised. The 100% body safe pumps have super low flow rates and the pumps with better flow rates aren't fully cleanable.

Might be possible to make a pump that doesn't use any externals?

If ever seen tube feeder pumps nurses use to feed paitents through a tube into the stomach;

Its basically a Tube wrapped 180 around a Triangle motor attachment, and the Triangle rotates causing it to pick up and move fluid/whatever is in the tube down it.

These go for like 500$-1000$ retail since medical equipment but the principle is simple.
Have:
- (L) Gryphon (5)~ Suction Cup ~Custom Fade/Split
- (XL)Gryphon (5)~ Suction Cup ~Custom Fade/Split~ Cumtube
- (XL) Nox (5)~ Custom Fade/Split+Sloppy Seconds~ Cum Tube
- (L Legacy) Chance (8)~Custom Marble+Base~Cum Tube
- Natascha Surprise me
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:44 pm

See, I didn't like cumtube toys mainly cause of how cumbersome they can be (especially when using the syringe) so I'd be all over this!!
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
mynickname

Postby mynickname » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:03 am

Neokolzia wrote:Its basically a Tube wrapped 180 around a Triangle motor attachment, and the Triangle rotates causing it to pick up and move fluid/whatever is in the tube down it.
Those are called peristaltic pumps. The cheap ones don't have much pressure behind them and the expensive ones are expensive.
Macchina

Postby Macchina » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:50 pm

If you need high pressure and relatively body safe, then a magnetically coupled gear pump might be the way to go. Would have to run a long self-cleaning cycle after every use as with any other pump in this sort of application, but almost any magnetically coupled pump is likely to be designed to handle very caustic chemicals including bleach/chlorine, etc. This would make the sterilization and therefore 'body-safe' part relatively easy.

Not aware of any surplus listings for magnetic gear pumps, but here is a centrifugal pump: http://www.goldmine-elec-products.com/p ... ber=G21406

Much lower pressure, much higher flow rate than a gear pump. Not sure if it will work for this purpose, but it's what I could find with a 5 minute search.

Piston pumps will have to be appropriately listed for caustic handling if you want to use them in this fashion, or you might destroy the internal reed valves or seals by using chlorine, etc. to clean them.

Otherwise, the next best option that comes to mind is a hydraulic accumulator:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ah_5sIRjWc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIi7B-N5hDc

Would require external or manual pressure to charge it (i.e. pump fluid into it with a syringe via a check valve), but it would be an elegantly simple solution if it could be constructed in such a way that it could be disassembled and cleaned by hand. A good starting place for experimentation would be the cylindrical reservoirs that PC overclocking enthusiasts like to use in their liquid cooling loops: http://koolance.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=57_127

Note that the store page linked above sells couplers for their cylinder sections, which could be useful for somehow affixing a membrane in the center of the chamber in order to construct a bladder-type accumulator.
Macchina

Postby Macchina » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:30 am

Double post, but I had a stroke of brilliance.

I think we may have been going about this problem the wrong way. We have been working under the assumption that we must seek a pump that acts directly on the fluid to be handled in this application.

What if we were instead to use a pump that acts indirectly on our fluid?

Take fire extinguishers, for example:
Fire extinguishers are designed to handle incompressible fluids using a stored pressure principle. A compressed gas like nitrogen or dried air is used in a stored pressure fire extinguisher to exert a force on and therefore pressurize an incompressible fluid without the use of any kind of internal handling pump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v03pQgeliJM

https://youtu.be/NQg0-R0lacA?t=66

What we need then is not a water pump, but an air pump.

If we were to use a pressure vessel that is easy to disassemble and clean, all we would need to do is fill said reservoir with our fluid and then charge the remaining volume with air to give it simple, cheap, quiet, high flow, and reliable fluid pressure.

The only trick will be to stop the flow of fluid just before the pressure vessel is depleted, to prevent air from being expelled along with our fluid. This could be accomplished without added maintenance requirements via optical/photoelectric means if a transparent pressure vessel is used.

The inexpensive reservoirs I linked previously are actually rated for use at 28.5PSI, which should be more than sufficient for our application. In addition, I believe they may already be capable of toolless assembly and disassembly. The top caps also include a plumbing port, so our air pressure charge could be added without agitating or bubbling the fluid.

Using a stored pressure solution like this, our electrical power requirement would only include our control circuit/microprocessor, a level sensor, and a solenoid valve. Depending on the exact parts used, this sort of a design could foreseeably be powered by primary or secondary cell batteries, increasing the mobility of the device, potentially even enabling safe use within a wet environment like a shower with the right enclosure.

Being able to use air pressure also means a system that is discreet and convenient in operation: Through the use of a Schrader valve, Users who have to worry about living with others can use a small and quiet manual pump to provide the charge, while users who have shops at home can use electric horsepower to do the job quickly and with great ease. However, a safety valve would be necessary in the final design for obvious reasons either way.
mynickname

Postby mynickname » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:12 am

Here's some cons to that approach since I'm good at being negative:
1) You can't have an 'unlimited' amount of fluid like you can when sucking from a random container. It also might be difficult to just use a little bit of fluid.
2) A compressed tank has the potential to be far more dangerous.
3) The end device is more complicated.

Quit frankly, all we'd really need is a bag placed high enough and a controlled valve to control the output. Though that setup would have difficulties if only using small amounts of fluid.

Return to “Toys: Ideas and Suggestions”