how was your first toy? :)

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
The Crisis Dragon

Re: how was your first toy? :)

Postby The Crisis Dragon » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:22 pm

ForteX6 wrote:what are your experiences with your first toy, was it easy to start or hard to get into? :smile:
What size did you start with? :stick:

also, what's the longest size small in shop?

Hello BD Community!

My first is a Mountain Drake. I was very much into the textures and design of it. At first I was worried that it would be scraping a lot for my very first time on a toy, but lube has been my best friend in all of my sessions, especially with my first knotting experience. :smile:
Soulstrider

Postby Soulstrider » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:33 pm

The Crisis Dragon wrote:
ForteX6 wrote:what are your experiences with your first toy, was it easy to start or hard to get into? :smile:
What size did you start with? :stick:

also, what's the longest size small in shop?

Hello BD Community!

My first is a Mountain Drake. I was very much into the textures and design of it. At first I was worried that it would be scraping a lot for my very first time on a toy, but lube has been my best friend in all of my sessions, especially with my first knotting experience. :smile:

Nice!

Knotting feels weird (in a good way), so far I'm only able to keep my medium vasu's knot in for less than a minute
Listening to the rainfall

22/male/bisexual/ single/ Ecology scholar
:widesmile: :nomnom:

PM me if you wanna chat 1 on 1!
Keely

Postby Keely » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:01 pm

my first BD toy was a medium medium hot pink moko. He was SO HUGE for me and I didn't see how he would ever fit. At first I could only use the first couple of inches of him but with time and discovering that lube is a thing for people with vaginas I was able to take more of him. A couple months after getting him at a con I ordered a medium crackers and then picked up flop medium david and a med virgil in 8 (which was a mistake)
My Toybox23/Genderfluid/TakenUSAFor Sale
AnthroYak

Postby AnthroYak » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:18 pm

I just recently purchased my first toy, and it's the only one I own so far- Small Crash the Raptor, Medium Firmness, and honestly, it was the best toy I've ever purchased. I bought it with the cum tube, which is kinda fun, but not something I feel necessary for future purchases.

But overall, I had my expectations, and it sorta surpassed them. It was bigger than other toys I own and sort of intimidating, but it went in easy and worked magic.

I can't wait to purchase my next one, which I should be able to purchase in a few months.
Anthro Yak. Bisexual Cisgender Male. Currently loving Crash the Raptor while admiring Chance from afar.
BasilBunny

Postby BasilBunny » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:23 pm

The very first toy I got was a cheap $10 dildo from amazon that was waaaay too hard and just all around poor quality but you get what you pay for I guess.

My BD first toy was a medium/medium Fenrir I got second hand and ho-ly shit was he amazing. From the first time I used him the softness of the silicone, those ridges, and most importantly that big ol knot had me hooked! Of course it did take me a few tries to actually get him all the way in but it was well worth the effort. Plus he's in 4th kind so charging him up to see that glow is always added fun. :widesmile:
Idra

Postby Idra » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:20 pm

My first ever toy was an ABS plastic vibe, designed for both insertion and vibrations. It's very smooth and has got a gentle swell towards the head, but other than that, nothing interesting on it. The maximum diameter is 1.3". I very quickly worked out that the vibrations were pathetic, and thrusting it did nothing for me, but I did like the fullness and so I kept using it, just inserting it and then focusing on manual clit stim.

I then bought a very hard silicone plug. It's too hard and large to comfortably insert (I can take it just fine, but it always takes effort). It feels amazing once it's in, but the chore of getting it in led me to not use it very often.

I sorta decided after those two purchases that maybe sex toys weren't for me. I don't really need penetration or thrusting to orgasm, and I was a poor college student until very recently and couldn't justify spending money on toys that I couldn't be sure would work for me and when I could get off with what I had.

About six months ago I bought a We-Vibe Tango. I hesitated on buying it for literally years (it's an $80 bullet vibe...) But... That thing is powerful as fuck. I never thought a bullet vibe would be able to get me off, much less on level 1 power (out of 4 levels), but... it does. It's worth the price to me.

And then this recent BD sale happened, and I went a liiiiittle overboard and ordered 4 toys. I ordered a 5 firmness Meng among them, with the idea that she's fairly small and short and could replace my plastic vibe, which has seriously seen better days. (As in, I was sure I could take the full size of the Meng and leave it in for fullness, if nothing else). I've only used the Meng so far, but holy shit. I didn't know thrusting could actually feel good! Every time I stopped thrusting, I wanted more. It felt a little scrapey after a while... I'm not sure if that's because I'm not used to any texture at all, or because I only used my natural lubrication, or whether I'd be better off with a 3 firmness Meng. Either way, I'm so very glad I bought her and I'm going to keep experimenting, and maybe put a pretty 3 Meng on my wishlist... I only wish I'd bought her a lot sooner!
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
MWolfie_97

Postby MWolfie_97 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:18 pm

Well, my first actual toy was a cheapy, $50 rabbit from a local shop... (It's a long post, so I put it in a spoiler.)

► Show Spoiler

TLDR: First toy was a "Sophomore Bunny" vibe that totally broke into pieces. Gits mad, gits gud, gits first BD toy. 10/10 would mow grass for dildos again!
:misc11: "So sorry you're not here, I've been sane too long, my vision's so unclear." -A7X. :misc12:
ChaosRed

Postby ChaosRed » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:30 pm

The first 'toy' I used was ice cubes (I was 18 and kinda not sure if I liked it or not. Kinda obvious now. :laugh: )

First bought toy was a silicone prostate plug that I was only kinda into and was...nice, but not really hitting the spots I wanted.

First BD toy that I tried was a small Pretzel and it's rapidly becoming my favorite. Especially since I can now ride it. :smile:
So I've started writing for the internet! Check it out: https://aconversations.wordpress.com/
Soulstrider

Postby Soulstrider » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:53 pm

ChaosRed wrote:The first 'toy' I used was ice cubes (I was 18 and kinda not sure if I liked it or not. Kinda obvious now. :laugh: )

First bought toy was a silicone prostate plug that I was only kinda into and was...nice, but not really hitting the spots I wanted.

First BD toy that I tried was a small Pretzel and it's rapidly becoming my favorite. Especially since I can now ride it. :smile:

Ice cubes?! That must've been really cold! :bugeyed:

Silicone prostate plugs are very hit or miss. So I've turned to BD to help alleviate that problem, so far my medium echo feels amazing, vasu is ok, I can see why he's used more for beginners and training. Would like to try more though. I heard chance has made a lot of guys have prostate orgasms!

ChaosRed

Postby ChaosRed » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:10 pm

Soulstrider wrote:
ChaosRed wrote:The first 'toy' I used was ice cubes (I was 18 and kinda not sure if I liked it or not. Kinda obvious now. :laugh: )

Silicone prostate plugs are very hit or miss. So I've turned to BD to help alleviate that problem, so far my medium echo feels amazing, vasu is ok, I can see why he's used more for beginners and training. Would like to try more though. I heard chance has made a lot of guys have prostate orgasms!

I keep hearing that as well, but...I'm not sure I could fit that just yet. Might be gun-shy, but I'm gonna work on the toys I already have before I get something that...girthy.
So I've started writing for the internet! Check it out: https://aconversations.wordpress.com/
Soulstrider

Postby Soulstrider » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:27 pm

ChaosRed wrote:
Soulstrider wrote:

I keep hearing that as well, but...I'm not sure I could fit that just yet. Might be gun-shy, but I'm gonna work on the toys I already have before I get something that...girthy.

A medium chance is not as girthy as you'd think. I looked at the measurements and I can take it, but everyone is different! And that's ok!

ChaosRed

Postby ChaosRed » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:53 pm

Soulstrider wrote:
ChaosRed wrote:
Soulstrider wrote:

A medium chance is not as girthy as you'd think. I looked at the measurements and I can take it, but everyone is different! And that's ok!

YEah, I've gotten to where I can juuust handle a small Pretzel to the base. not sure I'm ready for that yet.

Though from all the reviews and word of mouth, it may very well end up being something I try to get.

Also, as far as the ice cubes, that was the point. :smilenox: You got an intense, sometimes full, sensation that would melt throughout the day. I didn't exactly want my parents to know what I was up to, so that seemed safer than trying to figure out toys.
Soulstrider

Postby Soulstrider » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:02 pm

ChaosRed wrote:
Soulstrider wrote:
ChaosRed wrote:

YEah, I've gotten to where I can juuust handle a small Pretzel to the base. not sure I'm ready for that yet.

Though from all the reviews and word of mouth, it may very well end up being something I try to get.

Also, as far as the ice cubes, that was the point. :smilenox: You got an intense, sometimes full, sensation that would melt throughout the day. I didn't exactly want my parents to know what I was up to, so that seemed safer than trying to figure out toys.

Well keep experimenting! Find a good size or try to increase!

How is pretzal btw? Definitely looks weird for anal!

Sensation play. I like it! :smile:

ChaosRed

Postby ChaosRed » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:06 pm

Soulstrider wrote:
ChaosRed wrote:
Soulstrider wrote:

Pretzel is....woah boy. :excited: It's really intense! If there's one thing I'd probably have done differently, it'd be trying to find it in medium rather than firm. As it, there's a little bit if irritation but a whole LOT of sensation. Plus, if you can find the right angle for you, riding him is real good.
Soulstrider

Postby Soulstrider » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:11 pm

ChaosRed wrote:
Soulstrider wrote:
ChaosRed wrote:

Pretzel is....woah boy. :excited: It's really intense! If there's one thing I'd probably have done differently, it'd be trying to find it in medium rather than firm. As it, there's a little bit if irritation but a whole LOT of sensation. Plus, if you can find the right angle for you, riding him is real good.

I was told he was a good riding toy and that the angles are picky. But I'll look into it!

AngelDestler

Postby AngelDestler » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:44 pm

My first toy, was a large Nova. This had been my first ever toy and didnt really understand the sizing chart. When I opened him up....I was like O.O I have made a very big mistake. I tried to use him and was only able to take about half the head. I now have a small Nova in a custom split fade and OMG, I love him. I will defiantly be getting more toys from this site, Im VERY happy about the coloring i chose too.
Rascal66

Postby Rascal66 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:23 pm

My first BD toy was a large Rex in medium. I had never taken anything as large around as that knot, and didn't really expect to be able to take it, but the silicon has just the right amount of "give" and when I did actually knot it I came immediately. It was like nothing I had ever experienced and I found myself rather addicted to the sensation.
LittleBlueJay

Postby LittleBlueJay » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:45 pm

My first BD toy and first official dildo was a Mini Sleipnir. I have heard a lot of mixed opinions about it but I really like it. I thought it would be hard to get in but with a touch of lube it fits perfectly. It's also such a nice color that I just want to take it out to look at it.
22 - Female - Straight - Taken <3 (By my BigBean)
Viri

Postby Viri » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:42 am

My first toy was a Fuze Velvet, which I would highly recommend for anyone just starting out in the world of toys - simple with emphasis on stimulation and made of high quality materials.

I was a little nervous but very excited when I finally decided that BD toys were for me, too. My first BD toy? Well, actually there were two! I ordered a small Anthrodragon in soft firmness with a delightful light blue and white sloppy-seconds look and a Royal Dragon in medium in the most beautiful Frankenpour I've seen (black, burgundy, and green) from inventory. Given the price tags and the huge step, I did a lot of research into firmness before I ordered, so thank you to those of you who made forum posts or YouTube videos about it at some point!

I tried them back-to-back when they arrived and used both toys with my partner. The small 3 Anthrodragon was a wonderful introductory step into BD toys and the soft firmness was very fun. Not quite my cup of tea in the firmness department, but the "intimacy" of it when used with a partner is wonderful. Definitely lends to that soft, sweet sensuality. It's quite a romantic toy, actually, since it keeps you close. The onesize 5 Royal Dragon is my new go-to. It feels more natural to me with its tapered design than any other toy I've tried and in so many ways feels "just right". The "tickler" extra is also one of the most wonderful things on the planet to me and I find it exceptionally stimulating in that light tickling way. It drives me crazy and I love it!

I ended up loving these two toys so much I bought my 3rd a week later after I had fallen so in love with a rogue Mandrake pour that I had actually saved a picture of it and found myself looking at it often. It's a Firm 8 in a combination of 4 greens - a very subtle metallic green base, and a medley of forest, grass, and bright-glow green on the shaft, the glow at the very tip. It honestly looks like sunlight filtering through leaves, and given the fact it's a plant design - wow! KUDOS to whoever poured this work of ART at BD! I was a little nervous given the size of the knots and the fact it was in Firm, and it's a whole lot of toy to take, but let me say it's a king with girth-play and I absolutely love it. It requires a work-up and it's not an all-the-time toy, but definitely a toy I wouldn't want to be without. Just look at this gorgeous thing.

P.S. For anyone curious, I'd say Soft 3 feels like a gummy, Medium 5 feels like an at-rest muscle (firm, but soft, if that makes sense) with a solid core but soft edges, and Firm 8 feels like an aroused cock or flexed muscle.
When the night is darkest, and all ordinary creatures are sleeping - when the moon has waxed full in the velvety black sky, that is when I come out to play.

- Taurus - Forest Dweller - Night Owl - Howls at the Moon -
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:30 pm

My first BD toys were a Medium/Medium Firmness and a Snowball.
I wanted to try them both so I kept it short as of now.
Chance was a bit of a challenge to get in, but it doesn't took that long and I think I almost got to the ring, not sure though but it was a nice feeling anyway. The cumlube might not be my first choice of lubrication in the future because of how stringy it is (it also smells like this modeling clay that acts like a bouncy ball... wow thats almost 15 years ago and I can still remember the smell)

As for Snowball, I can't really describe it... everybody said he was super tight but I think it was quite comfortable but I was too eager to focus on how it feels... have to perform some more "Tests"
Getting inside was not a big problem either, yet it was quite a fiddling.

[Edit]
I hope that tomorrow I can walk again...
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.

Return to “Sharing Experiences”