/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Rainbow Dasher

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:26 pm

Faffy the FauxFox wrote:hey, did the firm get softer or no? my tyson feels softer than the other 8's I have.

Like others have said, BD has promised the firmnesses have not changed, but I don't think so. I have some soft firmnesses that feel like mediums, and some soft toys ordered only a few months ago that feel like extra-soft. Hell, I have an extra soft that feels way softer than the extra soft I already have. I mean, it feels incredibly squishy.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:36 pm

I own a werewolf that was made at least 2 years ago in 5/medium firm. It feels exactly like my most recent and other 5 firmness Bad. Dragon toys. All but my mini Roland in 3/soft toys from the one I got a year ago to my most recent feel the same. My mini Roland feels like 5/medium firm, my old 3/soft Roland felt like 5 firm, and my small 5 Roland feels like BD's 8/firm firmness :mystery:. I suppose all 3 Rolands I've owned could've been mislabled..yet I quite doubt that. All the others feel the same plus have the same amounts of give as the other toys in that firmness.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Faffy the FauxFox

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:24 am

Lipton wrote:
Phelvia wrote:
Faffy the FauxFox wrote:hey, did the firm get softer or no? my tyson feels softer than the other 8's I have.

Apparently this has been an ongoing thing a lot of people have been having issues with. I always get soft firmness so I really can't personally vouch. However, I've also noticed certain colors affect firmness. My white toy is a lot squishier than my dark blue one. Though to answer your question, yeah, firmness is softer recently. People have ticketed about this and are told nothing changed however.

Tyson is a very thin but long toy and so it will be softer of course.

ah, well the tip of gryphon seems hard, i need to look at specs to see which is thinnest. i guess tyson compared to crash. and such

i have a few taped toys so it's hard to gauge it all.
__________________________________________________________________________________
underwear is a hug for your butt
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:40 am

I doubt there are deliberate changes and I'm sure there are a number of factors affecting just how hard or soft something cures but it does feel like there is at least something wacky going on with labelling.

I got a soft Bruce today that feels like a medium and a medium Meng that feels like a soft. :mystery:

Meng is definitely squishier than Bruce's shafts at comparable thicknesses. I don't mind the meng being soft but I am kind of disappointed the Bruce feels firmer. Not sure how usable it is as is. Eh, I'll probably try anyway.
David Pumpkins
Any questions?

Postby David Pumpkins » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:13 am

Dragon Type? Hardly...

- Just ate 40 lbs. of bamboo, time for a nap! ~
ImageTiny Exspectre by Chibity!Image
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:30 am

Knottery wrote:I doubt there are deliberate changes and I'm sure there are a number of factors affecting just how hard or soft something cures but it does feel like there is at least something wacky going on with labelling.

I got a soft Bruce today that feels like a medium and a medium Meng that feels like a soft. :mystery:

Meng is definitely squishier than Bruce's shafts at comparable thicknesses. I don't mind the meng being soft but I am kind of disappointed the Bruce feels firmer. Not sure how usable it is as is. Eh, I'll probably try anyway.

My Portside feels firmer than soft as well! It might just be the way that Bruce and his Portside's are shaped. It does feel a little softer than the 5 firmness one we have lying around granted, but it definitely feels firmer than the soft Meng I got in yesterday, so I'm gonna tally that one under the model's shape. I'm sure someone in here before has pointed it out that the firmnesses are on a scale and can be a touch bit softer or firmer regardless of model per pour.
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
ChaosRed

Postby ChaosRed » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:40 am

exspectre wrote:Dragon Type? Hardly...

:laugh: Oh my god that's wonderful!
So I've started writing for the internet! Check it out: https://aconversations.wordpress.com/
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:42 am

Also this. This is fantastic. Keep up the good work. If nobody knew before, I adore crossovers.
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
Rispy_Girl

Postby Rispy_Girl » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:52 pm

Lmao this is amazing!!!
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:00 pm

HungryStray wrote:My Portside feels firmer than soft as well! It might just be the way that Bruce and his Portside's are shaped. It does feel a little softer than the 5 firmness one we have lying around granted, but it definitely feels firmer than the soft Meng I got in yesterday, so I'm gonna tally that one under the model's shape. I'm sure someone in here before has pointed it out that the firmnesses are on a scale and can be a touch bit softer or firmer regardless of model per pour.

I mean except my meng was listed as medium firmness. So the soft Bruce feeling noticeably firmer than that is doubly weird. I am pretty sure the meng is mislabeled. Which I don't really care about. Soft meng is fine. I'm just left to wonder if soft Bruce should feel more or less the same as my medium Portside. :mystery:

I'll probably just try it and file Bruce as a whole under "works" or "doesn't" since I have no way to tell if attempting to get another in soft would actually be softer.
reine

Postby reine » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:05 pm

I just received the same shipping email twice?? :psyduck:
Probably just the system wigging out, but that was weird.
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.
ChaosRed

Postby ChaosRed » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:09 pm

reine wrote:I just received the same shipping email twice?? :psyduck:
Probably just the system wigging out, but that was weird.

Maybe you got a special 2 for 1 sale! Double your order :smile:

You're probably right tho. The system might have been a little overloaded with the last few hours of the sale
So I've started writing for the internet! Check it out: https://aconversations.wordpress.com/
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:34 pm

This is fricken awesome!

I really hope that new version of Exeggutor isn't a dragon type, because that would just be ridiculous :unamused:
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
ChaosRed

Postby ChaosRed » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:38 pm

stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:

This is fricken awesome!

I really hope that new version of Exeggutor isn't a dragon type, because that would just be ridiculous :unamused:

According the the new trailer info they released, the long necked Exeggutor is dragon type...it is the silliest thing.
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:39 pm

ChaosRed wrote:According the the new trailer info they released, the long necked Exeggutor is dragon type...it is the silliest thing.

Like full on dragon type or Grass/dragon?
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
ChaosRed

Postby ChaosRed » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:42 pm

stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:
ChaosRed wrote:According the the new trailer info they released, the long necked Exeggutor is dragon type...it is the silliest thing.

Like full on dragon type or Grass/dragon?

Oh. Grass / Dragon. My mistake. STill VERY silly, but not nearly as silly.
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:24 pm

Lustpowder/Fuckpowder is just straight xanthan gum, which should be safe (they're the same product, just one is marketed to gay couples and one is marketed to straight couples).
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:57 pm

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (22.25 KiB) Viewed 1420 times

When a palm tree is more of a dragon than you'll ever be.
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
Lipton

Postby Lipton » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:06 pm

thesharkwhisperer wrote:
image.jpeg

When a palm tree is more of a dragon than you'll ever be.

https://67.media.tumblr.com/543b6fbb63f ... o1_540.png
Toys I want to buy:
- Elypse Art: Neo & Vixen
- BD April Fool Toys: Red Rocket & Fire Hydrant

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.
NaughtyMewMew

Postby NaughtyMewMew » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:30 am

They need to get the August birthstone color out. I want to see it Peridot is worth getting.
Is finally the proud and pleasured owner of Zalkin, the adopted Anthro Dragon! v1
Order #8465

Return to “General Discussion”