The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
cassius.anima

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby cassius.anima » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:22 pm

hello again everyone,
i am just curious has any one ever used some of the toys with a liberator toy mount? if so can i get some pics and deatils on your experiences?
nevan

Postby nevan » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:00 pm

Bad Dragon medium Pretzal vs TailsnPortholes large Abyssal King

Please note that I have tiny hands.

Pretzal may seem bigger at first - but he’s kinda skinny in comparison to Abyssal.

At the widest, medium Pretzal is roughly 7.75 inches circumference; while large abyssal is 9 inches in circumference. Its a big jump for sure, but it’ll be fun.

as an extra note, medium Abyssal is roughly the same girth as medium pretzal, but shorter (according to site measurements).
SheWantsTheDragonD

Postby SheWantsTheDragonD » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:04 pm

nevan wrote:Bad Dragon medium Pretzal vs TailsnPortholes large Abyssal King

Pretzal may seem bigger at first - but he’s kinda skinny in comparison to Abyssal.

At the widest, medium Pretzal is roughly 7.75 inches circumference; while large abyssal is 9 inches in circumference. Its a big jump for sure, but it’ll be fun.

as an extra note, medium Abyssal is roughly the same girth as medium pretzal, but shorter (according to site measurements).

So pretty and big! Your large Abyssal looks larger than I realized.
Also I like your updated banner and display pic :)
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- :misc15: :misc13: :misc14: -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
nevan

Postby nevan » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:59 pm

SheWantsTheDragonD wrote:So pretty and big! Your large Abyssal looks larger than I realized.
Also I like your updated banner and display pic :)

Yeah, I was a little surprised, too - but he's meant for a 'too big to fit' fantasy anyway, so nbd. :widesmile:

Thank you! I really enjoy making little graphic edits...
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:03 pm

nevan wrote:Bad Dragon medium Pretzal vs TailsnPortholes large Abyssal King

Oh he's so short and fat!
Yours turned out really nice!
nevan

Postby nevan » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:07 pm

vixenvega wrote:Oh he's so short and fat!
Yours turned out really nice!

He is!!! =D

Thank you!! Brandie does really amazing pours; I honestly couldn't be happier!
Youpi

Postby Youpi » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:47 pm

anyone able to do a comparison of XL Crash and Large Razor?
L crash and L razor would also be nice.

EDIT: Just bought a stock XL chance in rogue on impulse so when that arrives, ill probably post up pics.
Last edited by Youpi on Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
cassius.anima

Postby cassius.anima » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:56 pm

Zaphora wrote:
cassius.anima wrote:hello again everyone,
i am just curious has any one ever used some of the toys with a liberator toy mount? if so can i get some pics and deatils on your experiences?

Yes yes yes!!!! ^_^ mine is purple and I will post pics!!! Is there something in particular you want to see???? :) like size wise ex. Large xl med small? :)

well i was wondering what penetrables and penetrators work well with which mounts and what kind of problems or tips any one has. i just shown the fleshlight sight whish premiered liberator toy mounts which made me think "what BD's work with what mounts. and why are they no mount covers to make them into a psuedo sex doll?"
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:09 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Can someone do (or link me) to a medium uf chance compared to a large?

If someone doesn't get to it before me I can quick snapshot a pic when I get home if you like.
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
memphs

Postby memphs » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:43 pm

Took some comparisons of small Pearce and mini Pearce with a few things I had out. The dark one is a small, the light one is a mini. Decided to go ahead and keep the mini, so he's out of the bag now :stick:

VS Small Crackers
► Show Spoiler

VS Small Flint
► Show Spoiler

VS Small Croxic
► Show Spoiler

VS OS Snow Leopard
► Show Spoiler

VS Medium Echo
► Show Spoiler
Female | Bi | 25 | Single | 49 Toys | 9 Eggs

Waiting On
None!

WTS List
► Show Spoiler

WTB List
► Show Spoiler
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:54 pm

memphs wrote:Took some comparisons of small Pearce and mini Pearce with a few things I had out. The dark one is a small, the light one is a mini. Decided to go ahead and keep the mini, so he's out of the bag now :stick:

These are awesomely helpful! Thanks much for taking those photos!
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:25 am

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote: :words:

Here you are! I put 'em under a spoiler because I'm on a mobile and resizing the pictures is too much of a paaaaain. :P I hope they help!

► Show Spoiler

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:31 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Whoo! that's quite a jump but looks totally manageable :smile:

Once you get the head in it's smoooooooth sailing from then on! Be warned, in this size even in the unflared... She creeps. I actually prefer my large flared 3/8 over my large unflared 5/8 for this reason, the sensation of it going in and then eventually coming out is phenomenal.

HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:43 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:I ADORE my medium (fave toy probs, or up there) but sometimes i do want... more :smile:
I had a med. 5 flared chance that while I did like it a lot, didn't provide the POP I wanted it to. I really wish I could get a soft legacy flared in the most similar size to the current medium for that wider flare :sniffing:
I have my flared up for trade/sale, but I think I'm going to try him again when i get home.
It takes more warming up than I really like to do to use it. maybe a soft would be better?
Eh, I keep having to tell myself I want to DOWNGRADE my collection :eyeroll:

I would recommend a soft to be honest. BUT that's incredibly biased on my part because soft firmness is my go to because I like to shove more in without clubbing my cervix. If I remember correctly you said you liked a little cervix play, so a medium firm might be right up your alley. <I hope this answer wasn't superbly convoluted. D:

HerAlbum

Postby HerAlbum » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:03 pm

Anyone happen to have a comparison of Small to Medium Chance Flared? also any unflared chance thrown in would be nice.
BorisLover

Postby BorisLover » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:58 am

This is a weird request but does anyone have a comparison of an XL vasu compared to a small crackers or medium pretzal.
I know its big but on the product page the specs didnt seem tooo terrifying.

TIA.
Avatar made by Drazard ! ~ Happily Claimed ~ ♡
Rispy_Girl

Postby Rispy_Girl » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:06 am

BorisLover wrote:This is a weird request but does anyone have a comparison of an XL vasu compared to a small crackers or medium pretzal.

TIA.

If no one gets to it before me I can compare all three this evening or tomorrow. :smile:
BorisLover

Postby BorisLover » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:15 am

Rispy_Girl wrote:
BorisLover wrote:This is a weird request but does anyone have a comparison of an XL vasu compared to a small crackers or medium pretzal.

TIA.

If no one gets to it before me I can compare all three this evening or tomorrow. :smile:

Yes please that would be steller !
Avatar made by Drazard ! ~ Happily Claimed ~ ♡
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:26 am

Does anyone have a mini and/or small Croxic they could compare against a small Terra or medium Crash? Or any household object, really.
Also, a mini and/or small Orc from EE against those?
Thanks!
katze

Postby katze » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:20 pm

lovelyscales wrote:
katze wrote:If no one else can, if you wait until October when I'll prob pick up a mini flint I can do this for you lmao.

Thanks! I'm in no rush :smilenox:. Mostly looking for hand measurement now.

So I ordered a mini flint on Friday, I'm hoping it comes in by Thursday (I leave that night to go out of state for 2 weeks). So you'll either have pics this week or in a few :)

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!

Return to “Sharing Experiences”