Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Kannarith

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby Kannarith » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:18 pm

Robiland wrote:
AriesCat wrote:I'm kinda nervous because UPS says the scheduled delivery is today, but the dang tracking hasn't updated at all since the departure scan. :psyduck: Guess I'll just have to hang around and see if it arrives! Has anyone else had that happen?

That's the exact same thing that happened to me! It should be here today judging by the time it reached the last location. But who knows. Luck be with us. :psyduck:

Same here my brothers/sisters. It says it's out for delivery, but the last location it says it was in was the next town over.
I really hope they didn't screw it up.
Fingers crossed for all of us!
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:27 pm

Kannarith wrote:
Robiland wrote:
AriesCat wrote:I'm kinda nervous because UPS says the scheduled delivery is today, but the dang tracking hasn't updated at all since the departure scan. :psyduck: Guess I'll just have to hang around and see if it arrives! Has anyone else had that happen?

That's the exact same thing that happened to me! It should be here today judging by the time it reached the last location. But who knows. Luck be with us. :psyduck:

Same here my brothers/sisters. It says it's out for delivery, but the last location it says it was in was the next town over.

Mine came!!! Not sure if I should spoil the contents of the surprise bag when I finally open it all, but figured I'd let you know that the couriers are likely just swamped and missed the final scan. Hopefully for you all too anyway!
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Kannarith

Postby Kannarith » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:46 pm

Robiland wrote:
Kannarith wrote:
Robiland wrote:

Mine came!!! Not sure if I should spoil the contents of the surprise bag when I finally open it all, but figured I'd let you know that the couriers are likely just swamped and missed the final scan. Hopefully for you all too anyway!

Awesome! I'm glad someone got theirs! I'd like to know what it is. I didn't get one so I'll have no way of knowing otherwise.
I hope so, but it's pretty unusual for them to be busy out in this small town.
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:50 pm

Chibity wrote:Whh---...! My Cyber Monday order I made 2 days ago which contained the custom Clayton has already been shipped.
How are they not busy with mailing stuff out!? Ouo That's insanely fast, I'm so excited! It was a Wide-Split in Surprise Me, so here's hoping he's a pretty one. ^__^ But for such a quick turn-out time, I'll admit I'm a little nervous!

Would love to see it once it comes it! Heres to hoping it is pretty and not onyx black or something like that :unamused:
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
AriesCat

Postby AriesCat » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:58 pm

Robiland wrote:
Kannarith wrote:
Robiland wrote:

Mine just updated as arriving... at the state hub. I think it's safe to say it will be here tomorrow at the earliest. Oh well! :stick:
► Show Spoiler
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:09 pm

Chibity wrote:Whh---...! My Cyber Monday order I made 2 days ago which contained the custom Clayton has already been shipped.
How are they not busy with mailing stuff out!? Ouo That's insanely fast, I'm so excited! It was a Wide-Split in Surprise Me, so here's hoping he's a pretty one. ^__^ But for such a quick turn-out time, I'll admit I'm a little nervous!

I'd love to see pics of your surprise! I think every time someone orders a split firmness they get something a little more unique.
Kannarith

Postby Kannarith » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:41 pm

Oh my goodness! So a Fedex truck pulled in, which was a huge slap in the face 'cause my package is coming through UPS. Buuttt when I handed it off to my dad (had his name on it) he said it was mine, not his. He told me to open it annnddd it had a Radeon RX 480 in it! So, even if my package doesn't come today (which is weird, 'cause it says it out for delivery) I can safely say that I'm super damn happy nonetheless. ;v;
Welp, that's one way to kill the BDWS (Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome).
Still keeping my fingers crossed for all of you guys though!
bladewolf175

Postby bladewolf175 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:09 pm

UPS keeps changing my delivery day. Lol first it reminded me that it was going to be delivered today. Then it changed its mind and said it'll be delivered tomorrow. The expected delivery day is Friday so...I wish they would stop teasing me already. :eyeroll:
Image 24/F/single/bi/Otherkin :P Image
Avatar done by the amazing Chibity!
~~~~~My Etsy Shop~~~~~~~~The Legendary Roc~~~~~~~~Checklist~~~~~
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:41 pm

So it seems like everyone is getting different stuff for their surprise packs, but I got an alice pin/t-shirt, a tape measure, and another sticker so I'm pretty happy. I don't know when I can wear that shirt. Right now I guess since I just f'd myself silly.

Desi is like, the best riding toy EVER in my experience so far. She's got such a nice subtle/gentle texture. That texture combined with the taper and plainness of the toy with such a delicate looking pour.. omg. At one point I fell into a trance that I wanted to last forever.

Echo in large is smaller than I expected but still really amazingly fulfilling, once she's in all the way it's like a plug kinda, but I never want to take her out. Just such a good fulfilling feeling. The bulge of the toy enhances that feeling so much, when I move close to the biggest part on the way out it just feels like I should move back down to the balls so I do and I'm back feeling so full/amazing.

Scorn is just ridiculous! The texture in m/5 is so good! Unbelievable! I can't even comprehend what is going on entirely so I am really excited to spend a lot of time with this guy. The smooth/huge/tapered head leading to that texture is just insane. I am so happy with my collection now. I've still got some second-hand toys coming too~. But yeah now I really can chill on my collection for a while. Even got my fantasy/normal toys in separate bins now. Living the dream~
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
ChaosRed

Postby ChaosRed » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:15 pm

Um...so I had a package with FedEx showing up today by their projections, and then about half an hour ago, it changed to 'pending' for the scheduled delivery. Should I be worried about that?
So I've started writing for the internet! Check it out: https://aconversations.wordpress.com/
Dragonfire

Postby Dragonfire » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:58 pm

My tongue is due in Saturday! I'm super excited, that's much better than next Tuesday that was quoted last time I checked the tracking. I think I'm more excited to see what I get in my grab bag than for the actual toy, lol. Now I just have to wait it out.
EquineLover95

Postby EquineLover95 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:20 am

Dongs are on the ups truck for delivery today! :excited:
My toys
► Show Spoiler
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:27 am

Package was in Canda at 4:30AM last night, but then the clearance agency said 'The receiver must pay the duties or taxes due on the package' and therefore instead of further delivering it to me where I would pay said customs and duties, it was tossed back to Phoenix, Arizona? xD I love watching delivery hop-scotch sometime, especially when I have no idea why it does what it does, but it sounds like a lot of wasted plane fuel to me sometimes, lol.
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
AriesCat

Postby AriesCat » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:38 am

Waiting for delivery take two! Lets see if they deliver to my door or to one of my neighbors and I get to go box-hunting. :mystery:

I don't actually mind too much. I prefer them leaving it with a neighbor to just smacking a 'sorry we missed you' sign on the door. And this time the tracking page actually says out for delivery!
► Show Spoiler
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:45 am

Glad to hear some of you are getting yours fast too! I think with the customs/shipping back to arizona thing, it's just a duty notification ending up in canada. I had the same thing happen, and then my package was shipped as normal. Maybe something freaky did happen with yours but I hope it's the same as what happened to me. I think mine came the day after that happened. I'll check tracking...

Yeah at 2:47 am on the 29th it said these two "The receiver must pay the duties or taxes due on the package." "Your package is at the clearing agency awaiting final release. / Receiver's customs broker has been assigned. The shipment is now released to move in transit."

Then all of a sudden it's in kentucky 15 minutes later :P. It arrived in the afternoon on the 30th.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
bladewolf175

Postby bladewolf175 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:47 am

Resisting the urge to stand outside my door today for my dong!! It's on the truck so hopefully they'll bring it to my door. Had to take another day off since they teased me yesterday. :unamused:
Image 24/F/single/bi/Otherkin :P Image
Avatar done by the amazing Chibity!
~~~~~My Etsy Shop~~~~~~~~The Legendary Roc~~~~~~~~Checklist~~~~~
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:02 am

The customs release bit makes sense. My package just arrived in Kentucky as well xD
So I imagine it'll arrive tomorrow, then. Excite to see my Surprise Me Clayton! <3
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
Mettaton

Postby Mettaton » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:26 am

My Kage was supposed to be here yesterday, and I was here all day until 4:30 when I had to take my cat to be put down. Came home at 5:30 and he left a note for a failed delivery. I hate having to "babysit" my house while waiting for parcels :/

But, Kage should be here today, along with my 3 Cyber Monday toys. I just can't leave the house, not even to take the trash out. Less I miss him again.
♥ ~ You really showed everyone your heart. Why don't I show you mine? ~ ♥
Female/Married/Straight/Definitely Not A Killer Robot

~ Toys I Own ~
Bruiser Fusion Sm/5 ~ Bruiser Fusion Sm/5 ~ Meng OS/5 ~ Meng OS/8 ~ Crash Sm/3 ~ Spritz Sm/5 ~ Echo Sm/5 ~ Sleipnir Sm/5 ~ Nox Sm/3 ~ Apollo Sm/5 ~ Echo Mini/5 ~ Gryphon Sm/5 ~ (Waiting On -->) ~ Kage OS/3 ~Dragon's Tongue Sm/8 ~ Chance Unflared Sm/1
ChaosRed

Postby ChaosRed » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:27 am

Okay, so it looks like Fed-ex combined the two separate orders and they're both arriving on Friday for some reason rather than one yesterday and one today. Not sure how I feel about that, but since I couldn't use any of them today I'm only slightly peeved.
So I've started writing for the internet! Check it out: https://aconversations.wordpress.com/
Idra

Postby Idra » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:48 am

I almost regret getting my Input Nano custom :/

It's just in TGIF, nothing fancy, but the Woolly Rhino I got was in-stock and other people are getting their Black Friday stuff from FB shipped and I'm sitting here like... there's still a 6-8 week custom quote that I didn't really think about at the time...

IT'S KILLING ME :/
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile

Return to “General Discussion”