Tentacle Medium/3 Soft - female review - SFW pictures

Reviews for any and all Bad Dragon toys belong in here!
Raven

Tentacle Medium/3 Soft - female review - SFW pictures

Postby Raven » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:49 pm

Toy: The Tentacle
Size: Medium
Firmness: Soft (3)
Color: Halloween Black with Gold Dazzle

:misc15: Color: :misc14:
TLDR: Gorgeous in well lit room, extremely plain otherwise. Priced as custom single which is 5$.

I love washing this toy, since it looks beautiful in bathroom light. Its so shiny and looks wonderful underwater. However when it sits in my room it just looks like very dark grey and the glitter looks like light grey dots. Quite disappointed with it, but if I get better light I will probably stare at it all the time.

:misc15: Size: :misc14:
I was quite surprised how long this thing is since on the page it said that usable length is 5.75 inch / 14.6 cm. It was longer than that so for the ones interested in buying one, here are the actual measurements of the toy:

Usable length: 17 cm / 6.7 inch
Circumference of the thickest part of the head: 9 cm / 3.5 inch
Circumference where the long squished suction cup is: 15.5 cm / 6 inch
Circumference of the thickest usable part: 21 cm / 8.3 inch

:misc15: Model: :misc14:
It has some printer texture. I don't really feel it much but it is visible. It would be wonderful if BD could make new molds for old models. If they would, it would be great if they could also adjust the suction cups, since some are more shallow than the others. I still love the toy anyway, but once you notice these things you will always see them. There are also some tiny imperfections like tiny bubbles and specs, but they don't really bother me and I quite expected them on such an old model. I didn't ticket about them and don't plan to, since I really don't want them to stop selling my precious tentacle.

:misc15: Pros: :misc14:
- thin enough to go in without foreplay
- nice to let the head slip in with very little pressure
- !!! the tip is so bendable that you can put it in doubled, by pushing it in at a spot bellow its head. When you start pulling it out again, the tip will straighten itself out while still inside of you for a nice stretchy feeling
- so bendable you can use the bottom suckers on your clit while the toy is inside of you
- this one probably isn't relevant for anybody but me, but I don't feel orgasms with things inside of me. They happen, but I don't feel them at all. However the tentacle is thin enough so it can be inside and I still can feel <3
- fun to spank with
- texture feels wonderful in your hands and its sooo squishy I could play with it nonstop

:misc15: Cons: :misc14:
- feels too thin after a while
- I can't insert the full length, which I though I would be able to when I was buying it
- too soft to go into butt, it is possible tho if you first put in similar sized dildo/whatever to stretch out. I tried it only once and only head, because of constant constipation that causes me to bleed quite often so I can't do anal
- printer texture might be a problem for somebody

:misc15: Summary: :misc14:
I love tentacles, so I also love love love this guy. Works well with my body, but is very thin, so I will be getting thicker toys in the future. I love that I can double it up with the tip bent in, which I will probably miss on other toys. Same with clit stim. Good for beginners I suppose. Doesn't work for anal in soft, but my lady bits hate anything firmer than soft. The color I would recommend only to those who have very good lighting.
Female, My toys: (all in soft, details under Spoiler)
Fenrir M, Flint m, Meng O, Mountain Drake O, Nova S, Nox S, Pretzal S, Stan m, Tentacle M
► Show Spoiler
kt~

Re: Tentacle Medium/3 Soft - female review - SFW pictures

Postby kt~ » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:05 am

Nice review, I love the pro and con format. It's good to see pros and cons for all toys, even if someone really loves a toy they got it might not work for everyone.
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
Raven

Re: Tentacle Medium/3 Soft - female review - SFW pictures

Postby Raven » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:24 am

kt~ wrote:Nice review, I love the pro and con format. It's good to see pros and cons for all toys, even if someone really loves a toy they got it might not work for everyone.

Thanks :). I decided on the Pros and Cons thing because most of reviews are just a lot of text and there are already a lot of reviews for the tentacle, so I just wanted to give the important things out for people who are interested in getting one.
Female, My toys: (all in soft, details under Spoiler)
Fenrir M, Flint m, Meng O, Mountain Drake O, Nova S, Nox S, Pretzal S, Stan m, Tentacle M
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Bad Dragon Toys”