Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Shadow hound

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby Shadow hound » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:33 am

Dorito wrote:
Shadow hound wrote:I hope Fun Factory isn't as crap anymore as they used to be. I broke 3 of their vibrators in a very short time, one of them even smelled burnt xD I haven't bought any in many years now because of repeating bad experiences and when I took them to the store they just shrugged, I tried buying from different stores but they all were like "eh what you gonna do" I know they should have some warranty for sure now.

Good luck with your new vibe :D

Aww man, I thought they were supposed to be one of the good companies... their silicone was super draggy, the first safe toy I got after learning about toxic materials was from them, this one: http://www.shevibe.com/fun-factory-flor ... rator.aspx but I hadn't heard of them breaking down, that sucks!

Yeah this guy at the sex store also said that fun factory vibrators tend to break and have issues. I had two that I had to shake for them to work, there was connectivity issues in the battery box. :S
My Toys:
► Show Spoiler
ZombieYuna

Postby ZombieYuna » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:46 pm

My small Xar will be here on Thursday. I'm super excited even though I'll be at work when it gets delivered. Gives me something to look forward to I guess.
Idra

Postby Idra » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:28 am

FB sent me my tracking info! I'm super shocked; my Woolly Rhino was an in-stock but my Input Nano wasn't. I expected to be subject to FB's usual 6-8 week custom time because of it, so to get my shipping info after two weeks is amazing! The tracking info hasn't updated yet, but I got the message like 2 hrs ago, so hopefully it'll start showing soon.

I was kinda bummed because there's a super discounted flop of a toy I really want from another manufacturer, but I've been off work sick for going on 4 days now and there's no way I can afford it. So this will give me something to look forward to!
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
kt~

Postby kt~ » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:21 am

Idra wrote:FB sent me my tracking info! I'm super shocked; my Woolly Rhino was an in-stock but my Input Nano wasn't. I expected to be subject to FB's usual 6-8 week custom time because of it, so to get my shipping info after two weeks is amazing! The tracking info hasn't updated yet, but I got the message like 2 hrs ago, so hopefully it'll start showing soon.

I was kinda bummed because there's a super discounted flop of a toy I really want from another manufacturer, but I've been off work sick for going on 4 days now and there's no way I can afford it. So this will give me something to look forward to!

That's exciting! That was a super fast turnaround time!

Their packages aren't picked up on Tuesday; it should be going out today.

I also got tracking for my in stock Snowbird (finally!) Still waiting on my custom Halloween toy of course :unamused: hope it will get finished soon!
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
SquishyLaughter

Postby SquishyLaughter » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:22 pm

UPS rescheduled my delivery date. On top of having to pay $13 to ship my toy less than 20 miles, now it will take 2-3 days to travel that distance, and in my contact with them the reasoning "we forgot to put it on the truck".

Yeah, knew I should have gone with FedEx.
Red Glare

Postby Red Glare » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:58 am

I just ordered my first toy since May. Sugar Star in Electric. I hope it turns out well.

I'm so excited! Back to waiting...
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:10 pm

UPS sent me a message telling me my package is scheduled for delivery today but it's not out for delivery. Even though it was at the destination facility on Saturday. Yeeeeah, I am not really expecting it to show up today, thanks UPS. I'd lament not paying the extra few bucks for FedEx but they're not really that reliable this time of year either. Sigh.
katze

Postby katze » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:27 pm

Soooo excited to see how this turns out. Really hoping the suction cup works well. Firm shaft, soft base. Hopefully the firm shaft will make up for it's small size. I wish the medium wasn't so big, otherwise I probably would have gotten it instead of the small :(

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:28 pm

Turns out UPS DID deliver.. just at like 9 PM. :psyduck:

Crappy cell phone pics but

It was listed as rogue, but the shaft seems to be infinity star which is even prettier in person. Woo!
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:13 am

Dorito wrote:My order shipped yesterday! :widesmile:

I'm hoping Heavy Hitter with the addition of the golden dazzle effect will look awesome, and here's what I ordered for the custom Crackers:

Ooooo!
How did these come out?
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Red Glare

Postby Red Glare » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:47 am

Knottery wrote:Turns out UPS DID deliver.. just at like 9 PM. :psyduck:
It was listed as rogue, but the shaft seems to be infinity star which is even prettier in person. Woo!
Very nice! I was wondering if they would ever bring that back. So maybe?
Niah

Postby Niah » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:29 pm

This is probably the fastest I've had a custom order ship out. It probably won't actually move until tomorrow, but my Trent in Copperhead has shipped. I ordered it Friday afternoon. I'm so excited. It won't actually get to me till next Mon-Wed sometime though.

Edit: Yep. Wednesday. I'm not too surprised. It won't move from Friday night till probably sometime Monday. Based on the Wednesday delivery date, I have a good idea where it'll spend the weekend (enough of my orders have shipped where they have to spend the weekend stopped some place that I can pretty accurately predict which state and which city it'll be).
Last edited by Niah on Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
katze

Postby katze » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:13 pm

It's only been a day but I'm going crazy waiting for my luka to ship. I haven't been this excited for a toy in quite a while :psyduck:

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
Dorito

Postby Dorito » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:52 am

lizardbreath wrote:

I'm hoping Heavy Hitter with the addition of the golden dazzle effect will look awesome, and here's what I ordered for the custom Crackers:

Ooooo!
How did these come out?

It came out great! I'm wondering if getting it in the pearl effect was the right choice but it looks nice. :widesmile:
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:54 am

Dorito wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:

Ooooo!
How did these come out?

It came out great! I'm wondering if getting it in the pearl effect was the right choice but it looks nice. :widesmile:

I think I saw a flop of your Crackers in adopts not that long ago. If it was, it's gorgeous! I almost bought it.
Red Glare

Postby Red Glare » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:29 pm

Red Glare wrote:I just ordered my first toy since May. Sugar Star in Electric. I hope it turns out well.

I'm so excited! Back to waiting...

Shipped so soon! But delivery is scheduled for a full week. What a drag...
katze

Postby katze » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:07 pm

Luka shipped! It should be here Friday I think!

^ↀᴥↀ^

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
Dreaming Heart

Postby Dreaming Heart » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:49 pm

katze wrote:It's only been a day but I'm going crazy waiting for my luka to ship. I haven't been this excited for a toy in quite a while :psyduck:

Same for me, I just ordered my custom Permafrost Chance yesterday, and I'm already getting antsy with the wait. I don't think I've EVER been this excited about a toy!

I'm glad to see your Luka has already shipped, that makes me hopeful that the wait won't be too long for me, as well. :'0

I'm really excited to see how your Luka turns out, Night Drake is one of my absolute favorite colorations, and I think it'll look fantastic on Luka! :bugeyed: I hope you'll post pics when it arrives~
Ann ✩ 23 ✩ Demisexual Lesbian
katze

Postby katze » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:11 pm

Dreaming Heart wrote:Same for me, I just ordered my custom Permafrost Chance yesterday, and I'm already getting antsy with the wait. I don't think I've EVER been this excited about a toy!

I'm glad to see your Luka has already shipped, that makes me hopeful that the wait won't be too long for me, as well. :'0

I'm really excited to see how your Luka turns out, Night Drake is one of my absolute favorite colorations, and I think it'll look fantastic on Luka! :bugeyed: I hope you'll post pics when it arrives~

I'm not a fan of the horse models, but chance will look GREAT in permafrost! Good choice! :)

I'm sure yours wont take long either. My last two customs I got shipped after 2 days, same with luka. Wait times seem to be around under a week right now for most people I'm guessing (?)

Me too! I'm crossing my fingers the suction cup works at least decently and the fade turned out okay. Night Drake is one of mine too! I already have it on my terra, but I thought....why not luka as well? I'm a sucker for split fades in general, but Night Drake is my favorite. I'll post a ton of pics!

^ↀᴥↀ^

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:04 am

My shipping updated to the 24th! I miiiight be able to pick it up on christmas, not sure, but I wish it'd arrive tomorrow so I can get it then :psyduck:
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage

Return to “General Discussion”