Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Red Glare

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby Red Glare » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:05 am

Akanisen wrote:My shipping updated to the 24th! I miiiight be able to pick it up on christmas, not sure, but I wish it'd arrive tomorrow so I can get it then :psyduck:

Lucky!

Congratulations on the speedup, friend. What were you getting?
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:01 pm

Red Glare wrote:
Akanisen wrote:My shipping updated to the 24th! I miiiight be able to pick it up on christmas, not sure, but I wish it'd arrive tomorrow so I can get it then :psyduck:

Lucky!

Congratulations on the speedup, friend. What were you getting?

I won't be able to pick it up til after christmas :c
A custom coloured ultimate fantasy based off Murdoc Niccals from Gorillaz.
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
katze

Postby katze » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:39 am

AAAAAA luka was delivered but im at work!!!! i have to wait until i can go home later waaaah

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Solmu

Postby Solmu » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:59 pm

Got my last order shipped at 16th and first scheduled delivery was set at 22nd and I was really happy to get new toys for christmas to play with. Now they have changed scheduled delivery date 2 times already pushing it further and further and currently it show 28th but after call to CS about not being home at current set date. It turned out that they must try to deliver even they know that no one is there to receive it and there is nothing they will do about it. After failed delivery they can hold in facility/service point or change delivery address. Now it looks like it is going to be atleast 29th before I get my shipment unless I chose to drive extra 100km at late evening (28th) to pick it up from service point.
Red Glare

Postby Red Glare » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:02 am

Solmu wrote:Got my last order shipped at 16th and first scheduled delivery was set at 22nd and I was really happy to get new toys for christmas to play with. Now they have changed scheduled delivery date 2 times already pushing it further and further and currently it show 28th but after call to CS about not being home at current set date. It turned out that they must try to deliver even they know that no one is there to receive it and there is nothing they will do about it. After failed delivery they can hold in facility/service point or change delivery address. Now it looks like it is going to be atleast 29th before I get my shipment unless I chose to drive extra 100km at late evening (28th) to pick it up from service point.

Wow, that really sucks. How late are we talking, and is that 100km round trip?

Tracking says I'm estimated to get my package by end of day, but going by the tracking information, that looks doubtful. And even if it does, I can't play with it with my parents home and company over for the entire week. And I certainly won't be able to boil it to help break it in and warm it up. I've been sexually frustrated this past month and haven't wanted to use my other toys.

This week will be torture.
Fens

Postby Fens » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:37 am

ohmygod ohmygod i just splurged and made my dream order and i'm anxious as hell and hoping i'm lucky and get it sent out within a month :misc3: :excited:
Attachments
order.png
Dreaming Heart

Postby Dreaming Heart » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:43 pm

My order just shipped! :widesmile:

katze wrote:I'm not a fan of the horse models, but chance will look GREAT in permafrost! Good choice! :)

I'm sure yours wont take long either. My last two customs I got shipped after 2 days, same with luka. Wait times seem to be around under a week right now for most people I'm guessing (?)

Me too! I'm crossing my fingers the suction cup works at least decently and the fade turned out okay. Night Drake is one of mine too! I already have it on my terra, but I thought....why not luka as well? I'm a sucker for split fades in general, but Night Drake is my favorite. I'll post a ton of pics!

Thank you, I'm glad you think so! ^u^ I had a hard time choosing a color because I needed a color that would be as unrealistic as possible. I wanted one in a rainbow color at first (i.e. a Rainbow Ribbon / Aurora marble or some kind of pastel rainbow), but of course neither one could be custom ordered (unless it was Full Spectrum, but for some reason I don't like the way that color is done very much). Fortunately, I was hit by a wave of inspiration when I realized that Permafrost reminded me of a cloudy sky, and so I decided my Chance would be a pegasus, and the rest is history!~

That's awesome, BD is really getting their turnaround times perfected, I'm impressed! :'0 Have you gotten your Luka yet? :3

I hope the suction cup works for you! It will be interesting to see how well it works on a model that doesn't generally support it. I'm glad they were willing to give it a go for you!
I know, right? :D Night Drake has all my favorite colors in it, haha. You can never have too many things in Night Drake, I'm my opinion~ I bet your Terra is beautiful, too! I can't wait to see how your Luka turned out! :'D
Ann ✩ 23 ✩ Demisexual Lesbian
katze

Postby katze » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:27 pm

Dreaming Heart wrote:
That's awesome, BD is really getting their turnaround times perfected, I'm impressed! :'0 Have you gotten your Luka yet? :3

I hope the suction cup works for you! It will be interesting to see how well it works on a model that doesn't generally support it. I'm glad they were willing to give it a go for you!
I know, right? :D Night Drake has all my favorite colors in it, haha. You can never have too many things in Night Drake, I'm my opinion~ I bet your Terra is beautiful, too! I can't wait to see how your Luka turned out! :'D

Def post pictures when it arrives!

The suction cup works perfectly! :widesmile: I got my luka last week I think? I put a bunch of pictures in the show me your luka thread!! I also have pictures of my terra in a show me thread as well :)

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
katze

Postby katze » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:38 pm

I hope this turns out like I picture it :psyduck:

Edit: jupiter (bottom) to amethyst (top) fade with pearly/metallic base.
Last edited by katze on Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

^ↀᴥↀ^

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
Red Glare

Postby Red Glare » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:04 pm

katze wrote:Image

I hope this turns out like I picture it :psyduck:
Oh, that's going to look nice.
BumbleButt

Postby BumbleButt » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:11 pm

I'm currently on stage 5! Ordered my first BD last night. Suuuper excited/impatient.
http://imgur.com/zBs2IKu (no idea how to post pictures. Apologies)
"99 red balloons... something-something German song."
Red Glare

Postby Red Glare » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:18 pm

BumbleButt wrote:I'm currently on stage 5! Ordered my first BD last night. Suuuper excited/impatient.
http://imgur.com/zBs2IKu (no idea how to post pictures. Apologies)
I imagine that's going to look delicious... Be sure to post pics.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:55 pm

EldenOrder.jpg
EldenOrder.jpg (12.64 KiB) Viewed 709 times

I can't wait to see how he turns out, especially since this is the colour I've been waiting for since BD first announced the Zodiac line.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Skritch Sketch

Postby Skritch Sketch » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:41 am

Definitely at a step 5 here XD I knew exactly what I was gunna get, since I did it for a character I have
What is a man? *Tosses lube decanter, which breaks* Nothing but a miserable little pile of sex toys! But enough talk, have at you!
Red Glare

Postby Red Glare » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:57 am

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
EldenOrder.jpg

I can't wait to see how he turns out, especially since this is the colour I've been waiting for since BD first announced the Zodiac line.
That, too, will look nice.

I didn't imagine that this coloration would look so appealing to me...but here I am, scheduled to receive a toy today and assuming I enjoy it, I'll be ordering another by end of day in Saturn.

Thankfully there is a promotion going on, so I can at least save on the shipping.
Solmu

Postby Solmu » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:40 am

Red Glare wrote:
Solmu wrote:Got my last order shipped at 16th and first scheduled delivery was set at 22nd and I was really happy to get new toys for christmas to play with. Now they have changed scheduled delivery date 2 times already pushing it further and further and currently it show 28th but after call to CS about not being home at current set date. It turned out that they must try to deliver even they know that no one is there to receive it and there is nothing they will do about it. After failed delivery they can hold in facility/service point or change delivery address. Now it looks like it is going to be atleast 29th before I get my shipment unless I chose to drive extra 100km at late evening (28th) to pick it up from service point.

Wow, that really sucks. How late are we talking, and is that 100km round trip?

Tracking says I'm estimated to get my package by end of day, but going by the tracking information, that looks doubtful. And even if it does, I can't play with it with my parents home and company over for the entire week. And I certainly won't be able to boil it to help break it in and warm it up. I've been sexually frustrated this past month and haven't wanted to use my other toys.

This week will be torture.

Well it arrived at 28th and they had tried to deliver middle of the day and successfully failed at it :). So after another talk with the CS I ended up doing that 100km round trip to collect items myself. I cant really have stuff delivered to where I work since quite many times no one quite knows where I am at and mobile reception really sucks or not available.

Least going to have many fun moments with the new toys. :)
Red Glare

Postby Red Glare » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:54 am

Solmu wrote:Well it arrived at 28th and they had tried to deliver middle of the day and successfully failed at it :). So after another talk with the CS I ended up doing that 100km round trip to collect items myself. I cant really have stuff delivered to where I work since quite many times no one quite knows where I am at and mobile reception really sucks or not available.

What did you end up getting?
Solmu

Postby Solmu » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:26 am

Red Glare wrote:
Solmu wrote:Well it arrived at 28th and they had tried to deliver middle of the day and successfully failed at it :). So after another talk with the CS I ended up doing that 100km round trip to collect items myself. I cant really have stuff delivered to where I work since quite many times no one quite knows where I am at and mobile reception really sucks or not available.

What did you end up getting?

L unflared chance and XL vergil. Both in split soft.
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:45 am

"Your order was placed 2 hours, 6 minutes, and 35 seconds ago."

2 hours down, ????? hours to go!
Fens

Postby Fens » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:50 pm

... sweet mother of anxiety it only took them a day omg :bugeyed:
Attachments
image.jpeg

Return to “General Discussion”