Freaky fast forever! (and ever, and ever, and ever...)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
AltheaThune

Re: Freaky fast forever! (and ever, and ever, and ever...)

Postby AltheaThune » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:06 pm

I usually add Teenies to my order, which makes my packages exempt from the shipping guarantee. Packages of teenies are already made, so I'm not clear why they can't include them in the Freaky Fast offer, but there it is. Like so many of BD's policies, :mystery:
FOR SALE: Mountain Drake (OS/5), Legacy Naga (S/8), Sleipnir (S/5), Sleipnir (Mini/3), Trent (M/5), Tyson (S/5). Additional info in my profile. PM me for details.
Soundless

Postby Soundless » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:36 pm

I placed my first order, er, two orders... with the freaky fast shipping in place during the Teenie Weenie promotion. I had expected the Cum Lube and or the free Teenies to slow things down, I was quite pleased to see the orders ship on the very next business day. That's very nice and I really like it, much more betterer than when I had ordered adoptions in the past.
Deadpool. Times watched: 9 and counting...
sd25

Postby sd25 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:29 pm

OK my order with 2x Cumlube clear + anhtro shark and sugarstar (ready made)
Order placed around 4:00AM was sended to me 11:59 AM.

That was fast :D
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Fri May 06, 2016 10:04 am

Posted in the wrong topic prior. Silly me

Does anyone know if the freaky fast shipping is still a thing during this promotion with the bottle caps?

Edit: Seems like it is. :stick:
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
Willow

Postby Willow » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:03 pm

AltheaThune wrote:I usually add Teenies to my order, which makes my packages exempt from the shipping guarantee. Packages of teenies are already made, so I'm not clear why they can't include them in the Freaky Fast offer, but there it is. Like so many of BD's policies, :mystery:

Well, it's true it makes it exempt and they're already made. But you gotta think how many people are adding teenies to their order. I'm not sure how long it takes to grab stock... but that time adds up. That time needs to be used for rushed orders, in this case, the freaky-fast one. Those are now top priority so they can fulfill the guarantee, less the lose money from the sale. I envision two conveyor belts: one for the these top priorities and another for things that have to wait for all those ones to be gone before they can move. Then the next day the process starts all over.
Probably not set up that way, but I like to picture it in my head for simplicity sake.

My packages is sent so the conveyor belt was moving. I have teenies, Chance sheath and a plush in my order. Despite making the order and Friday and it's arriving tomorrow- that's freaky fast for me.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
LikeA

Postby LikeA » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:08 am

Do holidays outside of the black Friday period count as exempt from the guarantee? I ordered over the weekend but the staff had the following Monday off for new years so it didn't ship. I can't find anything on the info about the promotion that excludes days except for the black Friday sale and weekends.
Luxx

Postby Luxx » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:53 pm

LikeA wrote:Do holidays outside of the black Friday period count as exempt from the guarantee? I ordered over the weekend but the staff had the following Monday off for new years so it didn't ship. I can't find anything on the info about the promotion that excludes days except for the black Friday sale and weekends.

"Our “Freaky Fast” shipping guarantees that any available inventory you purchase will ship the next business day*"

I'm not 100% on this, but usually business day means holidays are excluded, including the New Year public holiday on Monday. The long period of holidays over the northern hemisphere end of fall and early winter includes some standard business days, so it's mentioned separately.
LikeA

Postby LikeA » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:16 pm

Luxx wrote:
LikeA wrote:Do holidays outside of the black Friday period count as exempt from the guarantee? I ordered over the weekend but the staff had the following Monday off for new years so it didn't ship. I can't find anything on the info about the promotion that excludes days except for the black Friday sale and weekends.

"Our “Freaky Fast” shipping guarantees that any available inventory you purchase will ship the next business day*"

I'm not 100% on this, but usually business day means holidays are excluded, including the New Year public holiday on Monday. The long period of holidays over the northern hemisphere end of fall and early winter includes some standard business days, so it's mentioned separately.

That's probably what they meant in the terms and conditions, but they left an asterisk next to business day and then used "Holidays and high-volume periods:" at the bottom of conditions which would indicate a list of holidays. They might want to list which federal holidays they observe since there are many such as Martin Luther King Jr. day and Presidents day that most businesses don't observe, or they could just have a blanket all US Federal holidays excluded in the terms and conditions.
HentaiBD

Postby HentaiBD » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:05 pm

I'm an absolute fan of the freaky fast so far. I've ordered quite a few times now and was really pleased by the fast shipping and processing. So, if I'm now about to buy a custom (non-ready) toy, how long will I have to wait? I remember by first order 3 years ago and it took 6 weeks until shipping. Are the processing times for these still that long?
Toys owned:
-> M/3 Fenrir, L/5 Gryphon, XL/5 Nox, XL/5 Chance (new):
-> XL/8 Winston, XL/5 Flint, XL/3 Crackers, Natasha
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:37 pm

HentaiBD wrote:I'm an absolute fan of the freaky fast so far. I've ordered quite a few times now and was really pleased by the fast shipping and processing. So, if I'm now about to buy a custom (non-ready) toy, how long will I have to wait? I remember by first order 3 years ago and it took 6 weeks until shipping. Are the processing times for these still that long?

It depends on a number of factors: How many toys is the order for, how complicated at the colours; is the mould for your toy currently in use and if so, how many are ahead of yours? After that, does quality control give your toy(s) the "all clear!" or is something wrong and they have to repour and reinspect?

The average wait time at the moment seems to be about two to three weeks, though some people have waited a little less, others have waited longer. I would expect two weeks minimum. My most recent order, an Axel, took them over two weeks to pour.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.

Return to “General Discussion”