Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
katze

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby katze » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:51 pm

Fens wrote:... sweet mother of anxiety it only took them a day omg :bugeyed:

Custom or adopt? :smilenox: I've had 2 of my custom orders ship out after a day. So exciting!

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Fens

Postby Fens » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:08 pm

katze wrote:
Fens wrote:... sweet mother of anxiety it only took them a day omg :bugeyed:

Custom or adopt? :smilenox: I've had 2 of my custom orders ship out after a day. So exciting!

a custom, with two toys no less! I've heard of two day waits for people with one toy in customs, but this is insane, especially since i figured a holiday backlog! :widesmile:
katze

Postby katze » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:15 pm

Fens wrote:
a custom, with two toys no less! I've heard of two day waits for people with one toy in customs, but this is insane, especially since i figured a holiday backlog! :widesmile:

I ordered a toy like a week or two before christmas and it was shipped out after 2 days, so they're just powering through the holiday rush! Congrats on the fast as possible shipping on a custom toy!!

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
katze

Postby katze » Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:08 pm

I'M REALLY HOPING this turns out nice....4th kind shaft, Halloween black base.
Also got two packs of teenies.

Upgrading to a medium since my small was a bit too small. Hoping I can still knot it in this size.

^ↀᴥↀ^

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
Kannarith

Postby Kannarith » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:24 pm

katze wrote:Image

I'M REALLY HOPING this turns out nice....4th kind shaft, Halloween black base.
Also got two packs of teenies.

Upgrading to a medium since my small was a bit too small. Hoping I can still knot it in this size.

Goodness that looks SO pretty! I bet that'll turn out gorgeous.
Please post pictures when it comes? ;;
Also how does one get such a specific custom like that? I see people do it all the time but I've explored the customs option before and I don't see how they do it.
katze

Postby katze » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:40 pm

Kannarith wrote:Goodness that looks SO pretty! I bet that'll turn out gorgeous.
Please post pictures when it comes? ;;
Also how does one get such a specific custom like that? I see people do it all the time but I've explored the customs option before and I don't see how they do it.

I hope so! I'll definitely post lots of pictures :widesmile:

To get a custom like this you need to send in a ticket. I made sure I knew what to order first (in this case, since 4th kind is a marble and I wanted a split marble, I chose the custom split marble option). Customer service will tell you which option to choose if it's more complicated than that, and change the colors for you to match what you want! For example, the colors were originally all white when I chose them, but Kitty changed them to a 4th kind shaft and Halloween Black base with their customer service powers.

^ↀᴥↀ^

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
BumbleButt

Postby BumbleButt » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:48 am

Red Glare wrote:
BumbleButt wrote:I'm currently on stage 5! Ordered my first BD last night. Suuuper excited/impatient.
http://imgur.com/zBs2IKu (no idea how to post pictures. Apologies)
I imagine that's going to look delicious... Be sure to post pics.

I'm excited to see how it looks. And I will! Can't wait until it's in my hands. And other places. :excited:
"99 red balloons... something-something German song."
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:04 pm

Picked up my custom Murdoc inspired toy today, but it isn't the right colour. Instead of a mellow/muted green it's a grey/steel blue weird colour. I ticketed them about it and said I'd be glad to send it back for a repour, and that this time I'll include pictures of what it's based on for reference so it will be the right colour. I just hope I can at least get a repour/money back. I haven't opened the bag nor has the seal been broken, so hopefully they will do a repour. :crying:
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Red Glare

Postby Red Glare » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:06 am

BumbleButt wrote:I'm excited to see how it looks. And I will! Can't wait until it's in my hands. And other places. :excited:
I don't blame you!

My order came in yesterday and I've already caved in and decided to buy another toy in Saturn. I really shouldn't be spending the money, but it's so damn good looking...
VampireTampon

Postby VampireTampon » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:43 am

I'm so used to waiting over a month for custom orders, that now I don't even mind waiting a couple of weeks. Admittedly, I'm kind of a pain in the butt to work with because I send BD pics for every one of my toys. Each has comments on the type and shade of color I want, its vibrancy, properties, etc. There have been times where I've seen a couple of toys in adoptions that were surely flops of mine.

Anyway, this time I ordered 3 toys. One is a Starlight Glow Winston with a Darkside Red stripe. Another is a "less green, more blue" variation of Turquoise and the final one is a neon green variation of End of Days (so neon green would replace the blue, but the pewter/silver would stay the same). Those last two are the ones that may keep my order from shipping as quickly as others, but it is SO worth the wait! Bad Dragon toys are the best by far. I just love the colors, the different shapes, the customizability, the softer material, the suction cups, the way they don't smell like a trashy sex store, and the fact that each toy is a conversation piece.

Granted, my toys have made a few guys run away very quickly. :laugh: But that's ok! It wouldn't have worked out anyway. On the other hand, I recently showed a guy a couple of my toys and it turns out he also has a bunch of BD toys of his own! Needless to say, it seems to be fast-tracking a friendship. :excited:
"Nothing goes better with butter than more butter" -Paula Deen
WTB AURORA OR RAINBOW RIBBON SMALL NOCTURNE!
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:46 pm

Wondering if teenies will add any wait time toy order. It doesn't matter either way, but the curiosity is killing me :stick:
katze

Postby katze » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:32 pm

Amaranthe wrote:Wondering if teenies will add any wait time toy order. It doesn't matter either way, but the curiosity is killing me :stick:

Probably, but not by much I'm assuming. I can't wait to see what we get! :laugh:

^ↀᴥↀ^

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:18 pm

katze wrote:
Amaranthe wrote:Wondering if teenies will add any wait time toy order. It doesn't matter either way, but the curiosity is killing me :stick:

Probably, but not by much I'm assuming. I can't wait to see what we get! :laugh:

I can't wait, either! :smile: I'm really excited about it :widesmile:
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:21 pm

I keep checking my e-mail to see if my Elden has been shipped. I mean, I know it's only been two days, but other people have had customs shipped in that time frame so... :stick: Was mainly just me being a bit hopeful/silly. Ah well; maybe next week!
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
kt~

Postby kt~ » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:24 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:I keep checking my e-mail to see if my Elden has been shipped. I mean, I know it's only been two days, but other people have had customs shipped in that time frame so... :stick: Was mainly just me being a bit hopeful/silly. Ah well; maybe next week!

During October, my custom Sleipnir was shipped out next day, but I wouldn't be surprised if they got a huge influx of orders now and will take just a little longer to get through them all :smile:
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:42 pm

kt~ wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:I keep checking my e-mail to see if my Elden has been shipped. I mean, I know it's only been two days, but other people have had customs shipped in that time frame so... :stick: Was mainly just me being a bit hopeful/silly. Ah well; maybe next week!

During October, my custom Sleipnir was shipped out next day, but I wouldn't be surprised if they got a huge influx of orders now and will take just a little longer to get through them all :smile:

Yeah, I know. Like I said: It was me just being sillily (and I know that isn't a word! XD) hopeful. I'm expecting next week and not much past that. My last order, two customs, took 1.5 weeks.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
kt~

Postby kt~ » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:00 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Yeah, I know. Like I said: It was me just being sillily (and I know that isn't a word! XD) hopeful. I'm expecting next week and not much past that. My last order, two customs, took 1.5 weeks.

Yeah of course. I think I got lucky back then, or maybe ordering one toy in a current sale color helps.

Hope yours are shipped soon, I just ordered today so mine will probably take a little while.
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
CutiePique

Postby CutiePique » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:20 pm

(/ouo)/ Woohoo, ordered Pretzal~!
Now to hope that my ticket is resolved before they get to pouring it ^U^);;
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:32 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Awh shit, I'm sorry to hear that. I know how excited you were about that toy.
I know how it is. Even after a repour two of my character based toys are quite off (luckily it's just shades off as apposed to a completely different color)

Here's hoping you can get a repour!

Update
Bad Dragon wrote:Thank you for contacting us! We're very sorry to see that you seemed to have received the wrong color! Unfortunately, we cannot allow returns on any toy due to health and safety concerns. However, if you could take the toy out of the bag and take some pictures of it in natural sunlight, we would be more than happy to look them over with our Quality Control team and see what we can do for you!

I thought they could accept returns if the bags weren't opened but whatever, I'll be trying to take pictures tomorrow I guess.
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:39 pm

Akanisen wrote:I thought they could accept returns if the bags weren't opened but whatever, I'll be trying to take pictures tomorrow I guess.

I had a look on the site and all I could find was something saying they would maybe accept them and with authorization only. Sound slike it's up to a "big wig" and on a case by case basis. I hope they can do something to help!

Return to “General Discussion”