Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Akanisen

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby Akanisen » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:44 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Akanisen wrote:I thought they could accept returns if the bags weren't opened but whatever, I'll be trying to take pictures tomorrow I guess.

I had a look on the site and all I could find was something saying they would maybe accept them and with authorization only. Sound slike it's up to a "big wig" and on a case by case basis. I hope they can do something to help!

I guess so. So I guess I'll be taking pictures tomorrow if I can. Idk where I would though, cause everyone's home :psyduck: I guess I could try sunday idk
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Aether Sergal

Postby Aether Sergal » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:47 pm

The Ikas colors are pearlecent with gold glitter :nomnom:
I hope they turn out good :misc12:
Hoard
Echo [S/5]
Tuquoise SOLD
Pretzal [S/5] Tri-color Alexandrite SOLD
Flint [S/8]
Steampunk stud (CT) SOLD
Kelvin [XL/3] "Rogue" (SC)
Snow leopard [OS/3] NocturnesSignature (SC) SOLD
Echo [Mi/5] "Rouge" SOLD
Ika [M/3]
Custom fade
Blaze [M/3] Vasus Signature
AKN [S] Wind Egg Clutch
Roland [L/3] Custom marble
Bumble [M/3] Custom marble

Sold to: Bloodwolf, theambernerd, Lookbehindyou, Gamma Velorum, Rispy_Girl.
katze

Postby katze » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:42 am

Aether Sergal wrote:The Ikas colors are pearlecent with gold glitter :nomnom:
I hope they turn out good :misc12:

Those are lovely shades of green, please post pics when you get it!

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Skritch Sketch

Postby Skritch Sketch » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:19 am

Now entering day 5 of processing, I really just can't wait for the big guy! :crying: Image

*Update* 6 days, 6 hours, 6 minutes and 6 seconds. What a time for me to check the order :laugh:
Last edited by Skritch Sketch on Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What is a man? *Tosses lube decanter, which breaks* Nothing but a miserable little pile of sex toys! But enough talk, have at you!
memphs

Postby memphs » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:39 am

Picked up a large flop Tentacle for my sister and got myself customs of Slepnir and Apollo! Apollo is just in Turquoise but Slepnir is a marble of the Amythest and Aquamarine birthstones :excited: The wait to see how he turns out is going to be insane!
Female | Bi | 25 | Single | 49 Toys | 9 Eggs

Waiting On
None!

WTS List
► Show Spoiler

WTB List
► Show Spoiler
noverstreet

Postby noverstreet » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:58 pm

Anyone get customs during the Boxing Day sale have them ship yet? I ordered two customs and the waiting is hard!
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:14 pm

noverstreet wrote:Anyone get customs during the Boxing Day sale have them ship yet? I ordered two customs and the waiting is hard!

I ordered one, about two days ago. I'm expecting it to take at least 1.5 weeks, due to the sale/holiday.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Ebilwolf

Postby Ebilwolf » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:04 pm

noverstreet wrote:Anyone get customs during the Boxing Day sale have them ship yet? I ordered two customs and the waiting is hard!

I had one, a small Flint Packer, ship in 3 days. I have another the day after so with some luck it'll ship Monday or Tuesday. Granted that Flint was ordered on early in the week. I'd guesstimate 3-14 days depending on the toys.
Sold To: Anon Email User - NicodemusZ - Rexamasaurus - SierraFox - runswiththewolfs - marshmarshmarsh - Nickooru
Traded With: Luxillianite - Rexamasaurus - Vhol
Bought From: Feef - Treeminder - Stormi - furrygirl133 - Squishysquishy - Jasmine - vampireturk - Deadbirds - kuroyami - imajindragons - nevan - kailenx - blckbird
noverstreet

Postby noverstreet » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:31 pm

Ebilwolf wrote:

I had one, a small Flint Packer, ship in 3 days. I have another the day after so with some luck it'll ship Monday or Tuesday. Granted that Flint was ordered on early in the week. I'd guesstimate 3-14 days depending on the toys.

Rainbow Dasher wrote:

I ordered one, about two days ago. I'm expecting it to take at least 1.5 weeks, due to the sale/holiday.

I see, well these are my first BD toys, I'm not sure what a "normal" wait time is. I read somewhere it could take up to a month, but 3 days/1.5 weeks isn't so bad in comparison!
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:18 pm

noverstreet wrote:I see, well these are my first BD toys, I'm not sure what a "normal" wait time is. I read somewhere it could take up to a month, but 3 days/1.5 weeks isn't so bad in comparison!

Early this past year, the wait times were horribly bad, I'm talking 2.5 - 3.5 months for a single toy. When BD began their whole 'streamlining' thing, with products and colours and what not, wait times went down to nearly nothing. I think the longest I've seen anyone wait, within the last 6 months, is 2 weeks..
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Snowblind

Postby Snowblind » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:04 am

I ordered a Medium Roland in firm surprise me with 50 seconds to go in the Boxing Day Sale. I don't know what to expect about color, and that's a hard one for me to wait out!
Have:
► Show Spoiler

Want:All the silicone. :scheming: :misc9: :misc8:
zaazhigalka

Postby zaazhigalka » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:47 am

My saturn bumble and natural echo shipped today!
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:12 pm

15.5) Uh-oh! Something's wrong! Time to send a ticket! D:

I ticketed them a while ago, and they have replied, and I've been talking with them back and forth. Now I've sent the pictures they needed and I'm just waiting for a reply. I want my Murdoc toy :crying:
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:51 pm

*Checks status* Looks like I've just hit a week. I'm never the lucky one who gets their toys shipped out after 2 days. XD (Yes, I am fully aware of the holiday weekend.)
Ebilwolf

Postby Ebilwolf » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:34 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:*Checks status* Looks like I've just hit a week. I'm never the lucky one who gets their toys shipped out after 2 days. XD (Yes, I am fully aware of the holiday weekend.)

LOL aww. Watch it ship today at the very end of the business day. I can only imagine the sheer amount of orders they got over the weekend.
Sold To: Anon Email User - NicodemusZ - Rexamasaurus - SierraFox - runswiththewolfs - marshmarshmarsh - Nickooru
Bought From: Feef - Treeminder - Stormi - furrygirl133 - Squishysquishy - Jasmine - vampireturk - Deadbirds - kuroyami - imajindragons - nevan - kailenx - blckbird
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:38 pm

Ebilwolf wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:*Checks status* Looks like I've just hit a week. I'm never the lucky one who gets their toys shipped out after 2 days. XD (Yes, I am fully aware of the holiday weekend.)

LOL aww. Watch it ship today at the very end of the business day. I can only imagine the sheer amount of orders they got over the weekend.

I wish! I have a feeling that it won't ship for another week to a week and a half. No idea why... My last two custom orders all took about 1.5 - 2 weeks.
Ebilwolf

Postby Ebilwolf » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:02 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Ebilwolf wrote:

I wish! I have a feeling that it won't ship for another week to a week and a half. No idea why... My last two custom orders all took about 1.5 - 2 weeks.

Well I do hope for the best for you hun -snugs- may the grace of silicone dong gods be with you. :misc2:
Curiosa

Postby Curiosa » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:38 pm

I dunno if package tracking is a good or bad thing for my sanity. The tracking info on my BD order hasn't updated since Saturday, I'm at this point knitting my nervous energy away. Maybe by the time it gets here I'll have a bag ready not just for my Clayton, but my teenies as well. Knowing my absurd knitting speed it might be the case. :stick:
You can't touch music- but music can touch you.

"Other than everything going completely wrong, it's all going according to plan!"

| 30 | Female | bisexual | married | crazy about rainbows and glitter | avid DIYer | loves knitting & cooking | fan of animation |
Niah

Postby Niah » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:26 pm

Curiosa wrote:I dunno if package tracking is a good or bad thing for my sanity. The tracking info on my BD order hasn't updated since Saturday, I'm at this point knitting my nervous energy away. Maybe by the time it gets here I'll have a bag ready not just for my Clayton, but my teenies as well. Knowing my absurd knitting speed it might be the case. :stick:

What shipper are you using? Would be odd that either FedEx or UPS haven't updated by now. I could see it not updating over the weekend or even Monday (a lot of places took Monday off since New Year's Day fell on a Sunday), but I would have expected it to move by now. That said, who knows with FedEx and UPS these days.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Crazyguy1990

Postby Crazyguy1990 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:17 pm

My Medium Blaze arrived!
And the first thing that happened when I got it was my Dad asked what it was. :surprised: :tinfoil:
I just said to him that it was an anime sculpture.
:psyduck:
29/M/Bi/ Prefers 2 inch diameter, 7 inches long and up.

Return to “General Discussion”