Best Prostate Pounder?

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
User avatar
BnS_Pup
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:37 pm
Gender: Male

Best Prostate Pounder?

Postby BnS_Pup » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:10 pm

I've been looking through the forums as I've been feeling more adventurous lately and I want to find a good toy to really scratch that "itch." I've got a Spritz (I could swear I ordered medium but on my order history it says small and i'm confused as hell now.) and he just doesnt really do anything for me. The tip feels uncomfortable for some reason and theres nothing wrong with it and I just cant angle him to hit those spots.

Male/ 6'2" / Mostly Straight

I've got some anal beads, medium nJoy pure plug and Spritz here that I can take usually with no issue. My plug has hit the prostate when the stars align and fingering it is a hell of a chore. I've read that Rex and Echo are fantastic but I would like to hear from other BD users before I settle on anything.

Also, thoughts on the Tentacle? :misc14: :misc2: :excited: :misc15:



On an unrelated note: (Processing, WHY YOU TAKING SO LONG. Want that Duke Booty :stick: )
User avatar
Trikor
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:09 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Oregon

Re: Best Prostate Pounder?

Postby Trikor » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:23 pm

I guess everyone is a little different. I've also got a Small Spritz (also was astonished that it was not Medium when using it) and it does rub nicely for me, though I admit it does take being in a certain position. I have to have the toy oriented as if taking it from behind (If it had balls, they would face toward my front) then the toy rubs nicely once it is entirely in.

With the toy facing the other direction, it is a bit uncomfortable for me, but I always just chalked that up to my own anatomy.

The head hasn't been much of an issue for me, are you able to clarify on that point further? Is it too pointy/pokey for you, or is it the size difference between it and the more narrow shaft just below it?
User avatar
BnS_Pup
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:37 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Best Prostate Pounder?

Postby BnS_Pup » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:38 pm

Jaserak wrote:I guess everyone is a little different. I've also got a Small Spritz (also was astonished that it was not Medium when using it) and it does rub nicely for me, though I admit it does take being in a certain position. I have to have the toy oriented as if taking it from behind (If it had balls, they would face toward my front) then the toy rubs nicely once it is entirely in.

With the toy facing the other direction, it is a bit uncomfortable for me, but I always just chalked that up to my own anatomy.

The head hasn't been much of an issue for me, are you able to clarify on that point further? Is it too pointy/pokey for you, or is it the size difference between it and the more narrow shaft just below it?


The tip itself is my only issue for comfort. When I go to just gently insert it feels like I'm being jabbed with something much pointier than the tip of that toy.
User avatar
Trikor
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:09 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Oregon

Re: Best Prostate Pounder?

Postby Trikor » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:46 pm

Hmm, so you'll probably prefer a more rounded head in that case. To narrow down the selection a bit, how do you feel about knots? With a Spritz, I see you are for them, but are they a plus or a must?

I don't own these toys, but so far I see these as potential candidates (names are links):

Austin The Fox - Rounder head, long shaft and knot similar to Spritz, but lacks prostate-stimulating texturing.

Kelvin the Ice Dragon - Probably going to be very similar to Spritz in the way of pokeyness, lacks a pronounced knot, but those ridges look like great prostate stimulation.

Flint the Uncut Studded Dragon - No knot, but thick enough that it's not necessary. Plenty of P-stim ridges/nodules right there.

I do have a Nocturne, though that is more for "fullness" than direct P-stim, so not sure if it would suit your tastes.
User avatar
BnS_Pup
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:37 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Best Prostate Pounder?

Postby BnS_Pup » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:13 pm

I'm pretty well in love with the idea of knots. I would really prefer to have a knot but I wont stonewall better selections. I hear that Rex is good but all the reviews are for XL's and I seriously doubt I could take one that size.

The ridges on Kelvin look fun but that point scares me.

Austin looks like a smooth ride but doesnt look like he would get "tied" I guess you might call it for lack of better term

Flint just looks devilishly fun and filling. I mean, Damn. I'm blushing looking at that thing. :blush: Definitely putting him as backup choice
User avatar
KnotyDes
Posts: 2599
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South of SF

Re: Best Prostate Pounder?

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:06 pm

echo, bruiser, crash and Sleifnir really do it for me when thrusting. while the thicker toys like apollo, cole, flint, pearce and xar just put massive pressure on my prostate. echo is really get for prostate pounding it makes me cum very hard. if u have any questions about a specific toy i have in my collection (in my banner or profile) just ask.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Giyri
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon May 16, 2016 3:40 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Best Prostate Pounder?

Postby Giyri » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:25 am

Small Nox still does it best for me. I got a medium Echo with high hopes, but he just doesn't seem to work with my body for some reason - too smooth and just not quite the right shape. My medium Chance can also do the job pretty well.

Body position can definitely make a difference too. How do you sit/stand/lie when you use your toys? The positions that seem to work best for me are either kneeled down and leaning forward, or squatted over a toy mounted to something raised just slightly above the floor. I've tried doing it on my back, but that position seems to move my prostate out of reach or something.
User avatar
Trikor
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:09 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Oregon

Re: Best Prostate Pounder?

Postby Trikor » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:57 pm

Giyri wrote:Body position can definitely make a difference too.

I have to admit, this is the real reason I watch BD porn videos on the internet. I like to study what people are taking and how they are taking it, then I try to do it myself to see if it makes a difference.

The best position for me is riding my toys while straddling an inflatable pillow like this one (amazon.com link). It gets my legs and hips in just the right positions, and the subtle squishy pressure pressing back from the pillow is just bliss... Get those hips rocking back and forth and BAM! Magic poundings right in the P-spot over and over.
Kisa
Posts: 875
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:24 am
Gender: Female

Re: Best Prostate Pounder?

Postby Kisa » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:53 pm

I'm not a guy but Echo is great at finding my gspot, so he's a hit with both genders. I'm also able to feel his ring during the whole time I use him.
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
User avatar
BnS_Pup
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:37 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Best Prostate Pounder?

Postby BnS_Pup » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:02 pm

KnotyDes wrote:echo, bruiser, crash and Sleifnir really do it for me when thrusting. while the thicker toys like apollo, cole, flint, pearce and xar just put massive pressure on my prostate. echo is really get for prostate pounding it makes me cum very hard. if u have any questions about a specific toy i have in my collection (in my banner or profile) just ask.


I am curious about your experiences with Flint, Rex, Terra and Nova.
User avatar
ddcollector
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:09 pm
Gender: Male/Pansexual
Location: Portland, OR

Re: Best Prostate Pounder?

Postby ddcollector » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:13 pm

BnS_Pup wrote:I've been looking through the forums as I've been feeling more adventurous lately and I want to find a good toy to really scratch that "itch." I've got a Spritz (I could swear I ordered medium but on my order history it says small and i'm confused as hell now.) and he just doesnt really do anything for me. The tip feels uncomfortable for some reason and theres nothing wrong with it and I just cant angle him to hit those spots.

Male/ 6'2" / Mostly Straight

I've got some anal beads, medium nJoy pure plug and Spritz here that I can take usually with no issue. My plug has hit the prostate when the stars align and fingering it is a hell of a chore. I've read that Rex and Echo are fantastic but I would like to hear from other BD users before I settle on anything.

Also, thoughts on the Tentacle? :misc14: :misc2: :excited: :misc15:



On an unrelated note: (Processing, WHY YOU TAKING SO LONG. Want that Duke Booty :stick: )


nJoy Pure Wand
Proud owner of 428 dildos, 26 butt plugs, 29 vibrators, 13 cock rings and 6 penetrables
See my collection at https://ddcollector.tumblr.com and https://twitter.com/ddcollector1
User avatar
BnS_Pup
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:37 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Best Prostate Pounder?

Postby BnS_Pup » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:24 pm

ddcollector wrote:
BnS_Pup wrote:I've been looking through the forums as I've been feeling more adventurous lately and I want to find a good toy to really scratch that "itch." I've got a Spritz (I could swear I ordered medium but on my order history it says small and i'm confused as hell now.) and he just doesnt really do anything for me. The tip feels uncomfortable for some reason and theres nothing wrong with it and I just cant angle him to hit those spots.

Male/ 6'2" / Mostly Straight

I've got some anal beads, medium nJoy pure plug and Spritz here that I can take usually with no issue. My plug has hit the prostate when the stars align and fingering it is a hell of a chore. I've read that Rex and Echo are fantastic but I would like to hear from other BD users before I settle on anything.

Also, thoughts on the Tentacle? :misc14: :misc2: :excited: :misc15:



On an unrelated note: (Processing, WHY YOU TAKING SO LONG. Want that Duke Booty :stick: )


nJoy Pure Wand


I've read a lot of good things about the Wand. If the plug is anything to go by, I would completely believe the hype. That plug has seen a good bit of use. It just doesnt have the appeal that riding a fantasy style cock does; at least for me. It also looks like it would be a little hard to use on your own.

@tentacletommy

Hm, never thought about just grinding on it. That sounds like fun. You guys are making me build a wishlist now
User avatar
KnotyDes
Posts: 2599
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South of SF

Re: Best Prostate Pounder?

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:01 pm

BnS_Pup wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:echo, bruiser, crash and Sleifnir really do it for me when thrusting. while the thicker toys like apollo, cole, flint, pearce and xar just put massive pressure on my prostate. echo is really get for prostate pounding it makes me cum very hard. if u have any questions about a specific toy i have in my collection (in my banner or profile) just ask.


I am curious about your experiences with Flint, Rex, Terra and Nova.

First off all my toy are XL's so keep that in mind.
Terra: i dont use my Terra much, i only keep it cause its pretty.

Rex's: knot is amazing and it shaft is oddly good, but the knot is very abrupt and it is a very long toy so it is for beginners, but it is very rewarding when u can knot it.

Nova: is kinda meh, each bump doesn't stand out very much and the head is a little too pokey for thrusting. but i like my dragons so i adapted i love taking Nova to the hilt it is a very filling. paired with the cumtube on it= fantasy fulfillment

Flint: is one of BDs best toys in my opinion. many male users agree with me, Shardik made a review that got me to get one but i couldn't find it. anyways Flint is soooooo good the ridges are very prominent the curve of the shaft make it so you can reach whatever spot u want, but for me what makes the toy is the girth. again mine is XL's i just sit on mine and enjoy the stretch. while the medium and smalls are great thrusting toy's. GET FLINT i highly recommend it
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Kelus
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:52 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Silicon Valley

Re: Best Prostate Pounder?

Postby Kelus » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:53 pm

BnS_Pup wrote:I've read a lot of good things about the Wand. If the plug is anything to go by, I would completely believe the hype. That plug has seen a good bit of use. It just doesnt have the appeal that riding a fantasy style cock does; at least for me. It also looks like it would be a little hard to use on your own.


The nJoy Pure Wand is amazingly good at prostate stim. If you're seated or on your back, the curvature and weight balance of the toy let gravity do a lot of the work for you, and since the thin, smooth metal body doesn't rub around inside you much, there's very little friction and loss of lubrication. The lack of appeal IS a big turn-off though. Despite how good it feels, it's hard to imagine anything other than mechanical masturbation when using it. I'd love to have a similar toy in firm silicone, maybe with a larger head, some texture on the shaft portion, and a thumb ring or some easily grippable handle/base.
User avatar
Arumaeruma
Posts: 3353
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:45 pm
Gender: Female- Bisexual

Re: Best Prostate Pounder?

Postby Arumaeruma » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:03 pm

Kelus wrote:
BnS_Pup wrote:I've read a lot of good things about the Wand. If the plug is anything to go by, I would completely believe the hype. That plug has seen a good bit of use. It just doesnt have the appeal that riding a fantasy style cock does; at least for me. It also looks like it would be a little hard to use on your own.


The nJoy Pure Wand is amazingly good at prostate stim. If you're seated or on your back, the curvature and weight balance of the toy let gravity do a lot of the work for you, and since the thin, smooth metal body doesn't rub around inside you much, there's very little friction and loss of lubrication. The lack of appeal IS a big turn-off though. Despite how good it feels, it's hard to imagine anything other than mechanical masturbation when using it. I'd love to have a similar toy in firm silicone, maybe with a larger head, some texture on the shaft portion, and a thumb ring or some easily grippable handle/base.


This is my biggest thing with the pure wand :( I get nothing from it because I just cannot get into the idea of a cold, hard piece of metal penetrating me.
User avatar
BnS_Pup
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:37 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Best Prostate Pounder?

Postby BnS_Pup » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:20 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
BnS_Pup wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:echo, bruiser, crash and Sleifnir really do it for me when thrusting. while the thicker toys like apollo, cole, flint, pearce and xar just put massive pressure on my prostate. echo is really get for prostate pounding it makes me cum very hard. if u have any questions about a specific toy i have in my collection (in my banner or profile) just ask.


I am curious about your experiences with Flint, Rex, Terra and Nova.

First off all my toy are XL's so keep that in mind.
Terra: i dont use my Terra much, i only keep it cause its pretty.

Rex's: knot is amazing and it shaft is oddly good, but the knot is very abrupt and it is a very long toy so it is for beginners, but it is very rewarding when u can knot it.

Nova: is kinda meh, each bump doesn't stand out very much and the head is a little too pokey for thrusting. but i like my dragons so i adapted i love taking Nova to the hilt it is a very filling. paired with the cumtube on it= fantasy fulfillment

Flint: is one of BDs best toys in my opinion. many male users agree with me, Shardik made a review that got me to get one but i couldn't find it. anyways Flint is soooooo good the ridges are very prominent the curve of the shaft make it so you can reach whatever spot u want, but for me what makes the toy is the girth. again mine is XL's i just sit on mine and enjoy the stretch. while the medium and smalls are great thrusting toy's. GET FLINT i highly recommend it


Thats a shame about Nova, it looks like a lot of fun from videos.

So I'm definitely down to Rex or Echo. I've seen some videos of people taking Rex's knot and going like a fountain when tugging him out. Couldnt tell what size they were though.

Flint will definitely be a future purchase in a larger size for when I'm more experienced. :excited:


Also what is with all the numbers I see next to people's descriptions of a BD toy? I see things like 5 or 8 firmness and in the US all I see online is soft, medium, firm, split-firm. :psyduck:
Kisa
Posts: 875
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:24 am
Gender: Female

Re: Best Prostate Pounder?

Postby Kisa » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:23 pm

BnS_Pup wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:
BnS_Pup wrote:
I am curious about your experiences with Flint, Rex, Terra and Nova.

First off all my toy are XL's so keep that in mind.
Terra: i dont use my Terra much, i only keep it cause its pretty.

Rex's: knot is amazing and it shaft is oddly good, but the knot is very abrupt and it is a very long toy so it is for beginners, but it is very rewarding when u can knot it.

Nova: is kinda meh, each bump doesn't stand out very much and the head is a little too pokey for thrusting. but i like my dragons so i adapted i love taking Nova to the hilt it is a very filling. paired with the cumtube on it= fantasy fulfillment

Flint: is one of BDs best toys in my opinion. many male users agree with me, Shardik made a review that got me to get one but i couldn't find it. anyways Flint is soooooo good the ridges are very prominent the curve of the shaft make it so you can reach whatever spot u want, but for me what makes the toy is the girth. again mine is XL's i just sit on mine and enjoy the stretch. while the medium and smalls are great thrusting toy's. GET FLINT i highly recommend it


Thats a shame about Nova, it looks like a lot of fun from videos.

So I'm definitely down to Rex or Echo. I've seen some videos of people taking Rex's knot and going like a fountain when tugging him out. Couldnt tell what size they were though.

Flint will definitely be a future purchase in a larger size for when I'm more experienced. :excited:


Also what is with all the numbers I see next to people's descriptions of a BD toy? I see things like 5 or 8 firmness and in the US all I see online is soft, medium, firm, split-firm. :psyduck:


3, 5, 8 are used to describe the firmness of the toy. 5 is medium, 8 is firm, 3 is soft
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
User avatar
BnS_Pup
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:37 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Best Prostate Pounder?

Postby BnS_Pup » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:48 pm

Kisa wrote:
BnS_Pup wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:First off all my toy are XL's so keep that in mind.
Terra: i dont use my Terra much, i only keep it cause its pretty.

Rex's: knot is amazing and it shaft is oddly good, but the knot is very abrupt and it is a very long toy so it is for beginners, but it is very rewarding when u can knot it.

Nova: is kinda meh, each bump doesn't stand out very much and the head is a little too pokey for thrusting. but i like my dragons so i adapted i love taking Nova to the hilt it is a very filling. paired with the cumtube on it= fantasy fulfillment

Flint: is one of BDs best toys in my opinion. many male users agree with me, Shardik made a review that got me to get one but i couldn't find it. anyways Flint is soooooo good the ridges are very prominent the curve of the shaft make it so you can reach whatever spot u want, but for me what makes the toy is the girth. again mine is XL's i just sit on mine and enjoy the stretch. while the medium and smalls are great thrusting toy's. GET FLINT i highly recommend it


Thats a shame about Nova, it looks like a lot of fun from videos.

So I'm definitely down to Rex or Echo. I've seen some videos of people taking Rex's knot and going like a fountain when tugging him out. Couldnt tell what size they were though.

Flint will definitely be a future purchase in a larger size for when I'm more experienced. :excited:


Also what is with all the numbers I see next to people's descriptions of a BD toy? I see things like 5 or 8 firmness and in the US all I see online is soft, medium, firm, split-firm. :psyduck:


3, 5, 8 are used to describe the firmness of the toy. 5 is medium, 8 is firm, 3 is soft


Okay. Thank you very much.

So would anyone have recommendations for size/firmness for Rex and Echo? Stepping up from a small Spritz (med? I gotta measure it)
Kisa
Posts: 875
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:24 am
Gender: Female

Re: Best Prostate Pounder?

Postby Kisa » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:59 pm

BnS_Pup wrote:
Kisa wrote:
BnS_Pup wrote:
Thats a shame about Nova, it looks like a lot of fun from videos.

So I'm definitely down to Rex or Echo. I've seen some videos of people taking Rex's knot and going like a fountain when tugging him out. Couldnt tell what size they were though.

Flint will definitely be a future purchase in a larger size for when I'm more experienced. :excited:


Also what is with all the numbers I see next to people's descriptions of a BD toy? I see things like 5 or 8 firmness and in the US all I see online is soft, medium, firm, split-firm. :psyduck:


3, 5, 8 are used to describe the firmness of the toy. 5 is medium, 8 is firm, 3 is soft


Okay. Thank you very much.

So would anyone have recommendations for size/firmness for Rex and Echo? Stepping up from a small Spritz (med? I gotta measure it)


I have two Echos, a mini and a medium. If you're looking for a size up, I recommend a medium or even a large. The medium is as long as I can go vaginally, but I do enjoy the size of the medium Echo. The swell of his bludge is fantastic to take, and his ring is perfection. I have him in medium firmness and I'm very happy with that firmness. If you want something firmer, I think a firm Echo would work just fine to since he doesn't have a whole lot of texture.

I don't own a Rex, so I can't speak for that model though.

One thing to note about Echo is he guzzles lube. I think it's that ring. I think it pushes lube out or something because I have to stop and reapply lube a few times in use, and every time I do, his balls is coated in lube, which is hot, but still a little inconvenient when you have to stop and lube up again. If you want to spend a little extra, a cum tube could really help with Echo, that way you can apply lube without talking him out. That is the one thing I wish my Echos had.
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
User avatar
BnS_Pup
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:37 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Best Prostate Pounder?

Postby BnS_Pup » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:54 pm

Kisa wrote:
BnS_Pup wrote:
Kisa wrote:
3, 5, 8 are used to describe the firmness of the toy. 5 is medium, 8 is firm, 3 is soft


Okay. Thank you very much.

So would anyone have recommendations for size/firmness for Rex and Echo? Stepping up from a small Spritz (med? I gotta measure it)


I have two Echos, a mini and a medium. If you're looking for a size up, I recommend a medium or even a large. The medium is as long as I can go vaginally, but I do enjoy the size of the medium Echo. The swell of his bludge is fantastic to take, and his ring is perfection. I have him in medium firmness and I'm very happy with that firmness. If you want something firmer, I think a firm Echo would work just fine to since he doesn't have a whole lot of texture.

I don't own a Rex, so I can't speak for that model though.

One thing to note about Echo is he guzzles lube. I think it's that ring. I think it pushes lube out or something because I have to stop and reapply lube a few times in use, and every time I do, his balls is coated in lube, which is hot, but still a little inconvenient when you have to stop and lube up again. If you want to spend a little extra, a cum tube could really help with Echo, that way you can apply lube without talking him out. That is the one thing I wish my Echos had.


I'm definitely going to get cumtubes with these toys, Having to stop and reach over for the bottle is rather annoying. Also, warming that lube up for a nice blast sounds like fun.

I'm definitely going small for them as I dont do anal too often and I remembered some of the struggle I had with Spritz at first.
All and all:
Rex/Echo,
Small
Medium Firmness
Cumtube
Custom color.

I'm leaning towards Echo at the moment.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests