Duke Butt Review (First penetratable)

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
BnS_Pup

Duke Butt Review (First penetratable)

Postby BnS_Pup » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:05 pm

Style: Duke's Butt
Color: Bad Dragon (red and black marble)

Shipping: Surprisingly fast on BD's part. UPS however pulled some shit and when delivering they opened my vehicle and put it in the driver seat. In areas like where I live, there is a good chance you might get shot at for doing something like that, regardless of who you work for.

First Impressions: Wow, I really didnt expect just how squishy this toy would be. Squishy, floppy and bouncy. Also rather heavy. The color is pretty awesome. I didnt think I would like the colors as much as I have in person. Just squishing him makes the insides make little noises. Lewd but funny

Experience: Cleaning was easy, not much to it. Required surprisingly little lube to get things going. He's a little tight on entry but I expected that. I'm about 6" if a little bit under, with a decent bit of girth depending on the day. I first tried him with the plates facing up and that felt pretty nice, nice bits of texture and bumps but nothing mindblowing. Slowly spun him around to get a better feel and oh boy is it different with the plates down.. Kinda got lost in the fantasy then, it got a little hard to control for a second. Plugging the end while the plates were down really added another dimension to the playing. Gripping around where my head was located intensified things but if I gripped where my shaft was it got way too tight.

All in all, I would definitely recommend Duke so far.

First impression scoring

Looks: 10/10

Performance 7/10 (plates up was rather meh but if I'm looking for just a nice mellow wank, it would be fine. Opinion might improve as I use him more but time will tell. Plates up/down is almost night and day. Damn is it good the other way.)

Tightness 9/10 (Entrance was rather tight and inside was pretty comfy

Overall I give Duke's Butt a 8.7/10.
I didnt see many reviews for him and it was between him and Janine. I was bummed (ha) that I couldnt get Janine in Grimm Spindle anymore so I went for Duke.

I apologize to the grammar nazi's out there. I know I have problems. I'm a scientist (student) Not a writer.
Sneeze

Re: Duke Butt Review (First penetratable)

Postby Sneeze » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:41 pm

So your Duke Butt is squishy too! I was wondering if that's just how he comes (pun not intended but we'll keep it) or if mine was weird with how squishy-flippy-floppy he is. Good to know!

Good review! I'll have to focus on the differences between up and down next time I use him; I've never noticed anything like that.
A witty and clever signature quoted from someone obscure, but wise.

Collection:
► Show Spoiler
BnS_Pup

Postby BnS_Pup » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:34 pm

Sneeze wrote:So your Duke Butt is squishy too! I was wondering if that's just how he comes (pun not intended but we'll keep it) or if mine was weird with how squishy-flippy-floppy he is. Good to know!

Good review! I'll have to focus on the differences between up and down next time I use him; I've never noticed anything like that.

Yup very squishy. Second time around he does offer a few interesting and differing stimulations. My only real complaint is that he picks up any dirt or hair within a mile if I set him down on even what I thought was a clean surface.
Sneeze

Postby Sneeze » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:40 pm

BnS_Pup wrote:Yup very squishy. Second time around he does offer a few interesting and differing stimulations. My only real complaint is that he picks up any dirt or hair within a mile if I set him down on even what I thought was a clean surface.

Oh, you are right on the money thar. It's like I can't even wrap him in a towel, he just gets the lint from the towel! When I first got him I wasn't careful enough, and accidentally set him on a piece of candlewick. No matter how much I rub or wash or rinse, that soot is permanently stuck on his left butt-cheek. Butt-scales. Butt-cheek-scales.
A witty and clever signature quoted from someone obscure, but wise.

Collection:
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Sharing Experiences”