Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Squirrelmunk

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Squirrelmunk » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:27 pm

Dragonfire wrote:I didn't want to miss out on dual density - I missed it from Bad Dragon and I wasn't going to miss it again!

When did BD offer dual density?
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
Syntyth

Postby Syntyth » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:24 pm

Tails n' Portholes updated her tumblr and it sounds like she's planning to honor all of the last-minute orders! It also sounds like this was the right decision for her, which I support even though I'm sad to see her go.
Toys I own are listed in my profile.

WTB (BD): specific models in Aurora ~ will pay well
WTB (non-BD): various squishies, lots of DA and FB

FOR SALE (BD): Lil' Vibe Sea Dragon and S/2 Ultimate Fantasy
FOR SALE (non-BD): DA Cucumber, DA Jackal, DA KrampusKitzler, FB Dromaeosaur, TnP mini Abyssal King, TnP mini Leviathan, and TnP mini Poseidon
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:41 pm

I've been talking to TTC about a custom mini Mocha. I told them I can go with a more simplistic marble.[color=#BF8000]The person I talked to actually thanked me for giving them a challenge! They're even doing test pours to see if what I want is within the realm of possibility. I'm impressed!
Last edited by Fae Fantase on Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:59 am, edited 7 times in total.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Idra

Postby Idra » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:47 pm

Really tempted to get a Leviathan, but like, leave it to me to want one of TnP's most expensive models and one of the ones I've heard least about. Sigh.
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
Luxx

Postby Luxx » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:48 am

I feel bad for adding to the stress pile of last minute orders, but I couldn't let T&P go without getting the Leviathan I've been telling myself I'd get next toy order for months now.

I imagine you've seen it, but this review might help, Idra? It's got good, specific detail.
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:55 am

Update for those that got some customs in at TnP: http://tailsnportholes.tumblr.com/post/ ... ast-orders
Syntyth

Postby Syntyth » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:05 am

Idra wrote:Really tempted to get a Leviathan, but like, leave it to me to want one of TnP's most expensive models and one of the ones I've heard least about. Sigh.

I'd say if you have the funds available, go for it! You can always sell it if it doesn't work for you, and you won't be kicking later yourself for missing your chance at one.
Toys I own are listed in my profile.

WTB (BD): specific models in Aurora ~ will pay well
WTB (non-BD): various squishies, lots of DA and FB

FOR SALE (BD): Lil' Vibe Sea Dragon and S/2 Ultimate Fantasy
FOR SALE (non-BD): DA Cucumber, DA Jackal, DA KrampusKitzler, FB Dromaeosaur, TnP mini Abyssal King, TnP mini Leviathan, and TnP mini Poseidon
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:06 pm

vixenvega wrote:Update for those that got some customs in at TnP: http://tailsnportholes.tumblr.com/post/ ... ast-orders

So happy about this! She replied to my Etsy message and said what I had suggested sounded fun.

I'm so glad! I wasn't able to find any satisfactory reference pictures, so I sort of had to throw some words and things out to try to express the feeling and theme I was imagining. I was worried it would be lame or she'd hate it, but her response seemed positive... So I hope it can be a good one for her to make. :)
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Idra

Postby Idra » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:49 pm

Luxx wrote:I feel bad for adding to the stress pile of last minute orders, but I couldn't let T&P go without getting the Leviathan I've been telling myself I'd get next toy order for months now.

I imagine you've seen it, but this review might help, Idra? It's got good, specific detail.

I actually hadn't seen it before! Thank you! That's what I was worried about, actually, that it would be pretty gentle overall. The shape of it (tapered like that) won't do anything for me that Pretzal doesn't already, so I was really interested in that head, and I think I'm gonna pass. Thanks for showing it to me and I hope you love yours!!
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:12 pm

Idra wrote:That's what I was worried about, actually, that it would be pretty gentle overall.

The Leviathan in the review was dual density. If you got one in firm, I'm sure it would be less gentle.
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
Harra

Postby Harra » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:58 pm

Last minute ordering a TnP Leviathan. I'd thought last night that I didn't want to get anything, but since she hasn't closed up customs yet, I really want to.

Any ideas for colours? I'm genuinely stumped. Almost want to give a picture of Nihilego as a reference (ref) because it's cute and has pretty colours, buttt I'm not really attached to the whole colour scheme.

All I know is that I'm also purchasing blue glow additive.

EDIT: Okay, I totally ordered one based off of Nihilego~ <3
Oh... am I supposed to put something witty here? Alright. Something witty. :stick:

Collection:
► Show Spoiler
nevan

Postby nevan » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:20 pm

I'm so sad to see TnP go, but I totally get why - I'm happy she's taking steps to take care of herself.

On another note, those of you who were super bummed about missing out on the original akn cupid (and other lockered models), Cancel is having a month-long event on their etsy. All lockered models are back - customs only.
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:13 pm

Oh, no!!! TnP is closing?? Well, I'm really sad to see her close, but I do understand why and would prefer that the shop close than have her try to keep it going when it's getting to be too much to handle. That's really too bad, though. I never got to make my purchases from TnP :misc6: :sniffing:

I think after missing out on TnP and Gespensts Fantasy Gear (and Blue Ritual the first time around), I'm going to focus on my Indie toy wishlist.
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:23 pm

I got my Secondhand FB Mammoth!
It’s glittery, squishy and flippy-floppy. Info about it is in the link if you're interested. Can't wait to test him out :nomnom:
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:30 pm

It's so pretty :widesmile:! Congats!
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:32 pm

lovelyscales wrote:

It's so pretty :widesmile:! Congats!

ty much! :dukeretro:
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:17 pm

Wistala wrote:
Rispy_Girl wrote:
Wistala wrote:Here's my new Giraffe Tongue in Deluxe Surprise from EE!
Showed up a few days ago, and it looks fantastic!
It's a Large in Soft, so it was crazy hard to use cause it kept slipping all over the damn place while lubed up, going everywhere but where it was supposed to. Definitely happy with the purchase, though.

I don't know what turns me on more. The idea of a slippery tongue or your book collection. Either way beautiful pics.

:smilenox:

If that small sampling of my book collection turns you on, wait till you get a load of this!
I've also got another 4 full bookshelves, and 4 more wall shelves, full of books. 2 of the bookshelves are full of fantasy novels, and everything else is old stuff, some of which is actually dated to the 1800s.

:widesmile:

I'd link more pics, but I feel like these 4 extras are clutter enough, haha.

20170126_154051.jpg
20170126_154035.jpg
20170126_154014.jpg
20170126_154120.jpg

Why am I more fascinated by your book collection than the other contents of this topic :nerdy: lol but seriously nice library you have there :3 I'm only at 2 shelves but growing. Makes me think we should start a "non dildo collection pics" topic if there isn't already one of those...

And that beautiful giraffe tongue is totally making me want one...
Penetrables comparison: here
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:32 pm

Nice to hear FB is keeping their extra hired help and focusing on improving turnaround and the way they prioritize their business. There aren't any toys I want now, but would like a drone remade at some point in the future. Maybe the bigger size.

Really like their sauropod and missing link. But many of their models don't appeal to me, sadly.
Wistala

Postby Wistala » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:53 pm

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:
Why am I more fascinated by your book collection than the other contents of this topic :nerdy: lol but seriously nice library you have there :3 I'm only at 2 shelves but growing. Makes me think we should start a "non dildo collection pics" topic if there isn't already one of those...

And that beautiful giraffe tongue is totally making me want one...

I'd take a good book over a good sex toy, almost any day. And there's also something extremely wonderful about a physical book in your hands, or even on the shelf, and there's nothing like the smell of aged books.

Good thing there's no law forbidding us from having books AND sex toys (at least in the US)!

I think you're onto something, there, with the collection pics topic. However, I think it should have sex toys included, so long as they're incorporated as display pieces. Maybe a 'what collections are you proudest to display?' thread.

And the giraffe tongue is like no other sex toy I've ever used. I'd highly recommend, especially if you're willing to fork out the extra cash to get a custom done. I went for Deluxe Surprise, and was pleasantly surprised, though I've heard that some people were quite disappointed, mostly due to having something in their heads that they were absolutely expecting and totally didn't get--though the results were still spectacular. Word of warning on it, though, if you get a large in soft expect it to be as slippery as an eel while lubed up. It took me a good 15+ minutes to finally get it to do what I wanted it to, lol.
Click this link to read my serial novel: Niara's Song
Leonidas Aquilas, an ex soldier, and Niara, a dragoness from the old world, find themselves as lovers and allies in a war against a terrifyingly powerful foe seeking to conquer their entire world.
Bad Dragon toys:
Janine - Reef Green - NSFW Review - Dragon Muzzle - Dark Natural
Elden - Blossom Pink - Medium 5 - Flared Chance - Yellow and Pink Marble - Medium 8 - Kelvin - Grey - Small 3
ImageImage
Idra

Postby Idra » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:22 pm

Speaking of FB, anyone know when their Black Friday Preview toys will get a full release? I got a Woolly Rhino and an Input Nano and now I'm kicking myself for not getting a Mammoth, but I can't see any of them on FB's site!
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------

Return to “General Discussion”