Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
MyFavoriteObsession
Posts: 263
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 11:46 am

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby MyFavoriteObsession » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:07 pm

Idra wrote:Speaking of FB, anyone know when their Black Friday Preview toys will get a full release? I got a Woolly Rhino and an Input Nano and now I'm kicking myself for not getting a Mammoth, but I can't see any of them on FB's site!

They posted an update on their Tumblr a few days ago.
http://frisky-beast.tumblr.com/post/156723103123/1-we-hope-to-offer-it-again-this-summer-2-we

They say very shortly. I dearly hope that's true! I want a Mammoth so bad!!
User avatar
katze
Posts: 2257
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:05 pm
Gender: female/idc
Location: CA

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby katze » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:59 pm

My reptilian didn't ship after EE said it most likely would :(

Crossing my fingers for this week!
Image

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
User avatar
Futa Princess
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:48 pm
Gender: female

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Futa Princess » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:45 pm

I hope EE has a Spring/Easter sale this year
❤ Female ❤ Taken ❤ Hetro boreing I know.. ^^; ❤ gamer ❤ nature lover ❤ agnostic ❤ bara lover

Lơ͘͞o͜k͞ ͘͝a̢̕t̕͏ ҉͜t̷̨͞h̛e̕͝ c̶l̵̕ow̡͢n̡.̨
User avatar
Fae Fantase
Posts: 3805
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:29 pm
Gender: Female/20's/love for all genders

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Fae Fantase » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:32 am

Do Twin Tail Creation toys have printer texture or a rougher feel /more grabbiness to them than newer BD toys? I received an email from TTC saying their toys have a matte finish that lube clings to more. I own a Damn Average human partial-lifecast that the almost skin like texture..sorta feels like finger tip skin and a little draggy. Do TTC'stoys feel like that?
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
User avatar
Screamy
Posts: 1150
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:26 am
Gender: NB

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Screamy » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:59 pm

lovelyscales wrote:Do Twin Tail Creation toys have printer texture or a rougher feel /more grabbiness to them than newer BD toys? I received an email from TTC saying their toys have a matte finish that lube clings to more. I own a Damn Average human partial-lifecast that the almost skin like texture..sorta feels like finger tip skin and a little draggy. Do TTC'stoys feel like that?

they use powder printing which doesn't smooth as well as PLA or ABS does, but it seems to retain more detail. Their printing method doesn't have hugely obvious printer lines that I've seen. But, I have an anubite and it doesn't feel super smooth like Pearce or nox, but it's also not nearly as bad as small Crackers. Id say yea, it feels a little draggy like skin.
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
Syntyth
Posts: 211
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:58 pm

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Syntyth » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:28 pm

Screamy wrote:
lovelyscales wrote:Do Twin Tail Creation toys have printer texture or a rougher feel /more grabbiness to them than newer BD toys? I received an email from TTC saying their toys have a matte finish that lube clings to more. I own a Damn Average human partial-lifecast that the almost skin like texture..sorta feels like finger tip skin and a little draggy. Do TTC'stoys feel like that?

they use powder printing which doesn't smooth as well as PLA or ABS does, but it seems to retain more detail. Their printing method doesn't have hugely obvious printer lines that I've seen. But, I have an anubite and it doesn't feel super smooth like Pearce or nox, but it's also not nearly as bad as small Crackers. Id say yea, it feels a little draggy like skin.

I don't know a lot about TTC's printing process, but I agree with Screamy about the texture: it's not glossy or super smooth, but it's also not rough printer texture. It's matte and a little draggy (not bad, though), and there are no obvious printer lines like I've seen on TnP's Poseidon.

It seems to vary a little either by firmness or model, too... I have a small Anubite and a small Avian and they feel a slightly different. The medium firmness Anubite is a bit more draggy than my small BD Fenrir, but the soft firmness Avian is more plush and almost velvety.
Toys I own are listed in my profile.

WTB (BD): specific models in Aurora ~ will pay well
WTB (non-BD): various squishies, lots of DA and FB

FOR SALE (BD): Lil' Vibe Sea Dragon and S/2 Ultimate Fantasy
FOR SALE (non-BD): DA Cucumber, DA Jackal, DA KrampusKitzler, FB Dromaeosaur, TnP mini Abyssal King, TnP mini Leviathan, and TnP mini Poseidon
User avatar
nevan
Posts: 946
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:44 pm
Gender: female

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby nevan » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:02 pm

Syntyche wrote:
Screamy wrote:
lovelyscales wrote:Do Twin Tail Creation toys have printer texture or a rougher feel /more grabbiness to them than newer BD toys? I received an email from TTC saying their toys have a matte finish that lube clings to more. I own a Damn Average human partial-lifecast that the almost skin like texture..sorta feels like finger tip skin and a little draggy. Do TTC'stoys feel like that?

they use powder printing which doesn't smooth as well as PLA or ABS does, but it seems to retain more detail. Their printing method doesn't have hugely obvious printer lines that I've seen. But, I have an anubite and it doesn't feel super smooth like Pearce or nox, but it's also not nearly as bad as small Crackers. Id say yea, it feels a little draggy like skin.

I don't know a lot about TTC's printing process, but I agree with Screamy about the texture: it's not glossy or super smooth, but it's also not rough printer texture. It's matte and a little draggy (not bad, though), and there are no obvious printer lines like I've seen on TnP's Poseidon.

It seems to vary a little either by firmness or model, too... I have a small Anubite and a small Avian and they feel a slightly different. The medium firmness Anubite is a bit more draggy than my small BD Fenrir, but the soft firmness Avian is more plush and almost velvety.


This just makes me happier I went with their soft firmness for my mocha. Sounds like it'll be similar to my now-sold medium soft elden.
Image
User avatar
Fae Fantase
Posts: 3805
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:29 pm
Gender: Female/20's/love for all genders

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Fae Fantase » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:09 pm

Screamy wrote:But, I have an anubite and it doesn't feel super smooth like Pearce or nox, but it's also not nearly as bad as small Crackers. Id say yea, it feels a little draggy like skin.


Syntyche wrote:I agree with Screamy about the texture: it's not glossy or super smooth, but it's also not rough printer texture. It's matte and a little draggy (not bad, though).

It seems to vary a little either by firmness or model, too... I have a small Anubite and a small Avian and they feel a slightly different. The medium firmness Anubite is a bit more draggy than my small BD Fenrir, but the soft firmness Avian is more plush and almost velvety.

Thanks so much you two much appreciated :widesmile:! I've been considering a mini/medium firm Mocha. I wanted medium firm to be able to feel the bumps and ridges more. I can handle the very mild printer texture on the lil vibe I own. Yet I don't thrust with it. I'd be thrusting with or riding mini Mocha.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
MyFavoriteObsession
Posts: 263
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 11:46 am

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby MyFavoriteObsession » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:48 pm

My FB small Hyaenodon shipped today, after about seven weeks. I think that's pretty decent for an order that was placed in December. However, during the wait, I kept wishing I'd gone with Ursa Major instead of the light natural. :doh: I'll have to see what it looks like in person before I decide if I want to sell it, and order another one. Either way, I'll finally get to see one of their toys in person! Does anyone on or near the west coast know about how long the shipping usually takes?
Syntyth
Posts: 211
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:58 pm

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Syntyth » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:11 pm

lovelyscales wrote:
Screamy wrote:But, I have an anubite and it doesn't feel super smooth like Pearce or nox, but it's also not nearly as bad as small Crackers. Id say yea, it feels a little draggy like skin.


Syntyche wrote:I agree with Screamy about the texture: it's not glossy or super smooth, but it's also not rough printer texture. It's matte and a little draggy (not bad, though).

It seems to vary a little either by firmness or model, too... I have a small Anubite and a small Avian and they feel a slightly different. The medium firmness Anubite is a bit more draggy than my small BD Fenrir, but the soft firmness Avian is more plush and almost velvety.


Thanks so much you two much appreciated :widesmile:! I've been considering a mini/medium firm Mocha. I wanted medium firm to be able to feel the bumps and ridges more. I can handle the very mild printer texture on the lil vibe I own. Yet I don't thrust with it. I'd be thrusting with or riding mini Mocha.


In case it helps, here's some info on TTC's firmnesses:

I remember this got discussed a few months ago, but opinions seem to vary on how TTC's firmnesses compare with BD's in-hand. However, the official shore hardnesses fall in line with my personal experience: TTC is a bit firmer for both medium (~5.5A vs 0050) and soft (~3.5A vs 0030).

(From what I've been able to find online, the A scale also does not correspond directly to the 00 scale... (x)A looks to be a bit firmer than 00(x)0. However, some comparison charts put them as being the same and some don't, so it's hard to tell for sure.)


Given that, I personally would opt for soft. It's entirely up to you what you think would fit your body best, though.
Toys I own are listed in my profile.

WTB (BD): specific models in Aurora ~ will pay well
WTB (non-BD): various squishies, lots of DA and FB

FOR SALE (BD): Lil' Vibe Sea Dragon and S/2 Ultimate Fantasy
FOR SALE (non-BD): DA Cucumber, DA Jackal, DA KrampusKitzler, FB Dromaeosaur, TnP mini Abyssal King, TnP mini Leviathan, and TnP mini Poseidon
User avatar
blushingkitten
Posts: 1719
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:34 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby blushingkitten » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:01 pm

Syntyche wrote:
lovelyscales wrote:
Screamy wrote:But, I have an anubite and it doesn't feel super smooth like Pearce or nox, but it's also not nearly as bad as small Crackers. Id say yea, it feels a little draggy like skin.


Syntyche wrote:I agree with Screamy about the texture: it's not glossy or super smooth, but it's also not rough printer texture. It's matte and a little draggy (not bad, though).

It seems to vary a little either by firmness or model, too... I have a small Anubite and a small Avian and they feel a slightly different. The medium firmness Anubite is a bit more draggy than my small BD Fenrir, but the soft firmness Avian is more plush and almost velvety.


Thanks so much you two much appreciated :widesmile:! I've been considering a mini/medium firm Mocha. I wanted medium firm to be able to feel the bumps and ridges more. I can handle the very mild printer texture on the lil vibe I own. Yet I don't thrust with it. I'd be thrusting with or riding mini Mocha.


In case it helps, here's some info on TTC's firmnesses:

I remember this got discussed a few months ago, but opinions seem to vary on how TTC's firmnesses compare with BD's in-hand. However, the official shore hardnesses fall in line with my personal experience: TTC is a bit firmer for both medium (~5.5A vs 0050) and soft (~3.5A vs 0030).

(From what I've been able to find online, the A scale also does not correspond directly to the 00 scale... (x)A looks to be a bit firmer than 00(x)0. However, some comparison charts put them as being the same and some don't, so it's hard to tell for sure.)


Given that, I personally would opt for soft. It's entirely up to you what you think would fit your body best, though.


When I asked TTC about their firmness, I was told the following: "Our shore firmness is around 3.5 for soft, 5.5 for medium and 8 for firm, approximately +/- 0.5." I don't have my mini Cortez in hand yet, so I can't add until personal experience, but hopefully this helps a little!
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
User avatar
Fae Fantase
Posts: 3805
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:29 pm
Gender: Female/20's/love for all genders

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Fae Fantase » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:56 pm

Syntyche wrote:(From what I've been able to find online, the A scale also does not correspond directly to the 00 scale... (x)A looks to be a bit firmer than 00(x)0. However, some comparison charts put them as being the same and some don't, so it's hard to tell for sure.)

Given that, I personally would opt for soft. It's entirely up to you what you think would fit your body best, though.

Thanks! I hadn't realized they used shore A firmness either. Perhaps soft is the best way to go. I hope the texture would be noticeable enough in soft.

blushingkitten wrote:When I asked TTC about their firmness, I was told the following: "Our shore firmness is around 3.5 for soft, 5.5 for medium and 8 for firm, approximately +/- 0.5." I don't have my mini Cortez in hand yet, so I can't add until personal experience, but hopefully this helps a little!

Thanks! I was thinking 3.5 was slightly firmer than 00-30. I was only familiar with Shore A firm in regards to 10A firmness.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
User avatar
blushingkitten
Posts: 1719
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:34 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby blushingkitten » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:27 pm

lovelyscales wrote:
Syntyche wrote:(From what I've been able to find online, the A scale also does not correspond directly to the 00 scale... (x)A looks to be a bit firmer than 00(x)0. However, some comparison charts put them as being the same and some don't, so it's hard to tell for sure.)

Given that, I personally would opt for soft. It's entirely up to you what you think would fit your body best, though.

Thanks! I hadn't realized they used shore A firmness either. Perhaps soft is the best way to go. I hope the texture would be noticeable enough in soft.

blushingkitten wrote:When I asked TTC about their firmness, I was told the following: "Our shore firmness is around 3.5 for soft, 5.5 for medium and 8 for firm, approximately +/- 0.5." I don't have my mini Cortez in hand yet, so I can't add until personal experience, but hopefully this helps a little!

Thanks! I was thinking 3.5 was slightly firmer than 00-30. I was only familiar with Shore A firm in regards to 10A firmness.


You could always ask them and I'm sure they'd love to assist! In my initial communication with them, I had mentioned that I was thinking about a mini Cortez in soft, and they recommended it in media, and said it would be very soft otherwise. I'm sure if you wrote them and explained what you were looking for a bit, they'd offer some advice about firmness! They are really nice!
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
User avatar
Fae Fantase
Posts: 3805
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:29 pm
Gender: Female/20's/love for all genders

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Fae Fantase » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:04 am

blushingkitten wrote:You could always ask them and I'm sure they'd love to assist! In my initial communication with them, I had mentioned that I was thinking about a mini Cortez in soft, and they recommended it in media, and said it would be very soft otherwise. I'm sure if you wrote them and explained what you were looking for a bit, they'd offer some advice about firmness! They are really nice!

Thanks!Currently in the process of discussing a custom with them.It probably won't be doable however. Mayhaps I'll have to wait for a nice mini Mocha to drop. Not sure who to take it to. E-E doesn't really have any models I'm extremely interested in..plus the whole life cast thing. No offense to those that own their lifecasts. It's merely not my cup of tea. And DA doesn't do full customs. Not sure who else could pull it off. B-D could yet won't..people have asked for similar things as customs and always are told no.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
User avatar
blushingkitten
Posts: 1719
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:34 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby blushingkitten » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:09 am

lovelyscales wrote:Thanks!Currently in the process of discussing a custom with them.It probably won't be doable however. Mayhaps I'll have to wait for a nice mini Mocha to drop. Not sure who to take it to. E-E doesn't really have any models I'm extremely interested in..plus the whole life cast thing. No offense to those that own their lifecasts. It's merely not my cup of tea. And DA doesn't do full customs. Not sure who else could pull it off. B-D could yet won't..people have asked for similar things as customs and always are told no.


Huh! That sounds difficult. :( May I ask what you had in mind?
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
User avatar
Fae Fantase
Posts: 3805
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:29 pm
Gender: Female/20's/love for all genders

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Fae Fantase » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:26 am

blushingkitten wrote:Huh! That sounds difficult. :( May I ask what you had in mind?

Imagine something like Biohazard only with an electric blue and neon orange marbled on top of the black too. I simply adore neon colors contrasted with black. It wouldn't have to be like the RR black toys long as it's not a real blocky marble. Yet 2 color marbles don't do much for me unless they're a tighter marble. I don't even know if they'd do a 3 color marble of black with two neon colors and gold dazzle or not. Kinda afraid to ticket due to cost and expecting to get another "can't/won't do it".
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
User avatar
Cestrum
Posts: 105
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:31 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Lots of cactus

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Cestrum » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:46 am

Slicks Dicks did a drop today and released the new Xenova! There's also a special Valentine's Day Rocky Horror color for the Labiova. :widesmile:

rocky horror labiova.jpg


I bought this pretty Labiova!
alien eggy.jpg

► Show Spoiler
1 Wearable 2 Penetrables 5 Vibes 15 Eggs 58 Toys Waiting on: None!
User avatar
Dusksong
Posts: 419
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:11 pm
Gender: Female
Location: East Coast US

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Dusksong » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:00 am

Those are so cute, I love the valentine colors. I also saw that shop has squishy Cory fish... unfortunately they're in AU otherwise I'd be so tempted to buy some :stick:

Kudu Voodoo's drop is in a few hours, not that I'm anxiously waiting or anything :laugh:
Image Be true, be brave, stand. All the rest is darkness. - Stephen King
* Toys for sale & Wanted in my profile! *
User avatar
thesharkwhisperer
Posts: 1493
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:23 am
Location: Belgium

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:17 am

For those who might be interested, EE is having a sale on Valentine's day. 15% off base price on made-to-order toys :smile:
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
User avatar
Jasmine
Posts: 2253
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 7:06 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Jasmine » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:55 pm

I love Slick's eggs! :misc2: :misc2: :misc2:

Just grabbed myself a new one :3 Without fail, my Labiova and Xenova get me off. I know that's not true of everyone, but damn I love these eggs <3

► Show Spoiler

Can't wait!!!! :D
ImageImage
Avatar designed by Chibity

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests