Because I can't tell this story anywhere else

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
DoorsofDurin

Because I can't tell this story anywhere else

Postby DoorsofDurin » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:33 pm

This just happened to me:

I got ready for my shower. I see terribly without my glasses so I just mentally map where things are. It's easier that way. I had brought my Mini Firm Echo in with me because he's my favorite shower toy. I put him on the counter where I keep my makeup.

I went to grab him partway through my shower and heard a clunk. Something had hit the bottom of my tub. I'd put the Echo on top of my foundation compact and the sticky bastard had carried it with him and dropped it into the sudsy water draining from the tub. It's not even a suction one, they don't make suctions for that size. But he's still so good at sticking to things that my foundation is now garbage.

My favorite toy just trashed $36 of my makeup but I can't complain about it to anyone outside y'all :doh:
Collection and wishes under spoiler.
► Show Spoiler
Willow

Re: Because I can't tell this story anywhere else

Postby Willow » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:15 pm

I feel you. Hate when makeup goes all over the place.
...not from toys, I have a ungraceful cat.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Niah

Re: Because I can't tell this story anywhere else

Postby Niah » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:05 pm

Oh man. I feel you. None of my toys have suction cups, but it didn't take me long to realize how well they still stick to stuff without one. When I toy in the bathroom before I shower, I wash them in the sink, and before I started putting them in a different place after their wash, I'd just sit on the closed toilet lid. I'm glad I toyed when no one else was around, because whatever toy(s) I was using would stick to the lid and then the lid would slam back down when I grabbed the toy. Didn't take me too long to stop putting them there because of that. I washed one in the kitchen after toying once and I set him on a glass dish that was set out to dry and it damn near grabbed that and picked it up too; thankfully it didn't because that would have been one hell of a mess. Oh, I also feel you about being pretty much blind without glasses. Mine's bad enough that there's no point in my optometrist even asking me what I can see on the chart if I don't have my glasses and he hasn't set the lenses on the thing you look through in the chair (I can't even see the giant 'E' at the top, lol).
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.

Return to “General Discussion”