/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
SquishyLaughter

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby SquishyLaughter » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:05 pm

cfox wrote:
SquishyLaughter wrote:
cfox wrote: my guardian is a gryphon, and I had been so excited to have a gryphon ... didn't work for me at all, I am going to try and use the Apollo I just ordered to fit a gryphon character.

is it to big?
Not too big, I had a medium. It just didn't work for my body at all. Need more texture....
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:43 pm

OK, the sale and freebies are just way too awesome to miss out on. I know I'm selling something in another week so that helps my decision, too. Now, which to go for in the new dessert colour...?

I'm thinking either a small Tucker or a small Nova. Also thinking of a medium Cole. I might ticket, too, and ask if I can get that tan colour (that's in the marbles) as the base colour. That'd look really nice.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:47 am

The mint chocolate looks really nice, problem is FedEx and UPS have been complete...... I have a colourful word to describe them :misc5: :unamused: I could redirect FedEx to the stables buuuutttttt nosey people work there. I also only do the morning too so priority is a thing too to make sure it arrives.
The colour looks so tempting though.
Want to get another cumtube toy too but the mess, dad almost caught me out on that one. :surprised:
Yet I look at my box and I can't fit anymore in, I even have a few underneath my desk and every time my mum drifts towards it... makes me panic, it's the whole when she does find out what will I say.
Still the colour is really appealing to me :nomnom:
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:38 am

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
I'm thinking either a small Tucker or a small Nova. Also thinking of a medium Cole. I might ticket, too, and ask if I can get that tan colour (that's in the marbles) as the base colour. That'd look really nice.

I'm thinking of Nova too :D His design looks kinda like ice cream scoops anyway? lol :liplick:

I can't decide on a base color for him. Or a size - it's always between L and XL but that's a big jump. Same with Ika.
Penetrables comparison: here
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:55 pm

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:
I can't decide on a base color for him. Or a size - it's always between L and XL but that's a big jump. Same with Ika.

I was thinking of asking if I could have the graham cracker (that tan) colour as the base. I was thinking of the XL, but that's too much for me right now. I *may* get my medium re-made. I think I'd love it a lot more in a different firmness.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Niah

Postby Niah » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:16 pm

I think I've figured out my custom medium/3 Fenrir now. Either Diamond and Geiger Black pride streak, or Geiger Black and Blossom Pink pride streak. I really can't decide which I like more. What do y'all think? Also, does anyone know with the pride streaks if you can request how it's done? What I mean, is I want the colors split side-to-side and not front-to-back. As in, if you're looking at the topside or underside of the toy, you see a bit of each color because the left side is one and the right side is the other. I'd rather not have the frontside/topside of the toy be one color and the underside/backside of the toy be another. I've seen pride streaks either way and the image I have of my Fenrir is looking at the frontside and seeing both colors instead of seeing just predominantly one. Much thanks if anyone knows. I'm ticketing about sometime this week, so it's no big deal if no one knows.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Raven

Postby Raven » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:34 pm

Niah wrote:I think I've figured out my custom medium/3 Fenrir now. Either Diamond and Geiger Black pride streak, or Geiger Black and Blossom Pink pride streak. I really can't decide which I like more. What do y'all think? Also, does anyone know with the pride streaks if you can request how it's done? What I mean, is I want the colors split side-to-side and not front-to-back. As in, if you're looking at the topside or underside of the toy, you see a bit of each color because the left side is one and the right side is the other. I'd rather not have the frontside/topside of the toy be one color and the underside/backside of the toy be another. I've seen pride streaks either way and the image I have of my Fenrir is looking at the frontside and seeing both colors instead of seeing just predominantly one. Much thanks if anyone knows. I'm ticketing about sometime this week, so it's no big deal if no one knows.

I'm ordering a Pride Streak on Pretzal and they didn't let me pick how it's done. Maybe you can tell them your preference anyway so they let the artisan know.
Female, My toys: (all in soft, details under Spoiler)
Fenrir M, Flint m, Meng O, Mountain Drake O, Nova S, Nox S, Pretzal S, Stan m, Tentacle M
► Show Spoiler
Niah

Postby Niah » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:03 pm

Raven wrote:
Niah wrote:I think I've figured out my custom medium/3 Fenrir now. Either Diamond and Geiger Black pride streak, or Geiger Black and Blossom Pink pride streak. I really can't decide which I like more. What do y'all think? Also, does anyone know with the pride streaks if you can request how it's done? What I mean, is I want the colors split side-to-side and not front-to-back. As in, if you're looking at the topside or underside of the toy, you see a bit of each color because the left side is one and the right side is the other. I'd rather not have the frontside/topside of the toy be one color and the underside/backside of the toy be another. I've seen pride streaks either way and the image I have of my Fenrir is looking at the frontside and seeing both colors instead of seeing just predominantly one. Much thanks if anyone knows. I'm ticketing about sometime this week, so it's no big deal if no one knows.

I'm ordering a Pride Streak on Pretzal and they didn't let me pick how it's done. Maybe you can tell them your preference anyway so they let the artisan know.

Thanks! I'll let them know what I'd like, but also that I understand that they can't guarantee anything. Now I just have to decide which two colors: Diamond, Geiger Black, and Blossom Pink. I'm leaning toward Diamond and Geiger Black, but I think Geiger Black and Blossom Pink might be really neat too.

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Niah

Postby Niah » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:56 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
Raven wrote:

When I asked for them to attempt to make my order more striped for the marble, they wouldn't even pass it onto the cocksmith, so :/

They'll do a pride streak, I know, and I'll be fine with that. I just would like to request it be a certain way on the toy as far as the sides instead of front and back. It's not a big deal though.

SquishyLaughter

Postby SquishyLaughter » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:39 pm

I don't know what color I want to get my mini flint. Any suggestions?
Raven

Postby Raven » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:39 am

SquishyLaughter wrote:I don't know what color I want to get my mini flint. Any suggestions?

I had the very same dilemma a while ago, since mini toys don't support many colorations. First I though I will just go with Steampunk Stud because the color seems to be very nice, but I don't want color duplicates, so I was very happy when I finally figured out what to order. Which is the marble on Echos Permafrosts Base. On all the pictures I saw it looks so shiny so it would still keep a somewhat metallic look that suits Flint nicely. If I didn't have the idea of using Permafrost I would probably go with some gold or copper metallics like Mars or the base from Tysons Loose Cannon.
Fenrir M, Flint m, Meng O, Mountain Drake O, Nova S, Nox S, Pretzal S, Stan m, Tentacle M
► Show Spoiler
MechaDix19

Postby MechaDix19 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:25 am

SquishyLaughter wrote:I don't know what color I want to get my mini flint. Any suggestions?

I have a mini in Mars and it is beautiful. :liplick: I would highly recommend that color or any other solid metallic.
► Show Spoiler
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:37 am

Surprise mes are almost always nice and what I go for when I can't decide on a coloration! :smile:
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
SquishyLaughter

Postby SquishyLaughter » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:02 am

stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:

Surprise mes are almost always nice and what I go for when I can't decide on a coloration! :smile:

I have a pearlescent Trent that I got as a surprise me. Not a color I ever would have chosen, but gorgeous. Maybe if I did a surprise me Flint, basically ask them specifically no pink, or flesh tones, and that I like metallic...
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:12 pm

Steampunk Stud looks amazing to me. Or what about Jupiter's Axis (marble of Jupiter and Saturn, I believe) seen here:

https://forums.bad-dragon.com/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=24589&start=240#p1205937
Niah

Postby Niah » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:30 pm

Yay! I can't wait to see how my Fenrir turns out. He's a pride streak marble of Diamond and Giger Black, and is in medium/3. I threw in a pack of teenies too; I've never gotten teenies before, but with the Exxxotica discount code I decided to go for it. I'm very curious to see what else they throw in my box.

marshmarshmarsh

Postby marshmarshmarsh » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:03 pm

meteor impact/whore red marble, fire (the highlight coloration from the penetrables), kaiju aftermath, the base color of scorn's golden hoard/all that glitters, jupiter/halloween black, peridot greengold/geiger black, the barberpole stripe of the werewolf muzzle signature.
seeking: Jollies Jollie
selling: Bazel, Pyxis. PM if interested!
Raven

Postby Raven » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:47 pm

Jaynix wrote:I wonder what goodies I'll get in the grab bag...
Could it be anything in the merchandise section? Like teenies, shirts, and cum lube?

Well there will be at least the things in the picture most probably. It would be great if Teenies and Keychains were also a possibility. I hope that with a bigger order they will decide to give me something nice. :widesmile:
► Show Spoiler
SquishyLaughter

Postby SquishyLaughter » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:29 pm

I just ticketed seeing if they would marble mars with a black that has gold dazzle. That would be a really amazing looking flint...
SquishyLaughter

Postby SquishyLaughter » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:00 pm

Order placed, now I have two new toys to wait for. These two are my first orders that are actually custom and not a surprise me or an adoption!

Return to “General Discussion”