The Newbie help thread

New to the forum? Need a welcome pounce? Introduce yourself, get to know others, and familiarize yourself with Bad Dragon and the Forums here!
BOSWild29
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:24 am
Gender: Male

Re: The Newbie help thread

Postby BOSWild29 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:16 am

Admin Edit: Hookup posts not authorized.
User avatar
elfinqueen
Posts: 113
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:31 am
Gender: F
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: The Newbie help thread

Postby elfinqueen » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:40 am

Hey, I'm sorry if this is in the FAQ, but I couldn't find it (I read the section on BBcode, etc.). How do I get a link to attach to whatever words I want it to attach to in my posts? Right now I just know how to link a URL with the [url]beginning and end[/url] tags.

Thank you! :blush:
User avatar
Vazul267
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:23 am
Gender: Male
Location: Hungary

Re: The Newbie help thread

Postby Vazul267 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:25 am

elfinqueen wrote:Hey, I'm sorry if this is in the FAQ, but I couldn't find it (I read the section on BBcode, etc.). How do I get a link to attach to whatever words I want it to attach to in my posts? Right now I just know how to link a URL with the [url]beginning and end[/url] tags.

Thank you! :blush:


It's [url=(the url you want to link)]The name you want it to look like[/url]
Example:
[url.=https://forums.bad-dragon.com]Forum[/url]
Currently have: Sugar Star
Whislist: Every other penetrable
User avatar
elfinqueen
Posts: 113
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:31 am
Gender: F
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: The Newbie help thread

Postby elfinqueen » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:47 am

Vazul267 wrote:It's [url=(the url you want to link)]The name you want it to look like[/url]
Example:
[url.=https://forums.bad-dragon.com]Forum[/url]


Hey, thanks for the information! I really appreciate it! I should've just googled it, but you know, too busy dreaming about what colors I want on my first custom toy and trying to figure out that code system. :laugh:
User avatar
Tech_Dub
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:37 pm
Gender: Female

Re: The Newbie help thread

Postby Tech_Dub » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:31 pm

I do not have access to the Newbie Beginner guide, says I'm not authorized. Is the link broken or?
Karhu
Posts: 332
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:33 pm

Re: The Newbie help thread

Postby Karhu » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:12 pm

Some of the links are directed to old threads, that have been moved to a section available only for forum moderation team.
Glatteis
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:27 pm
Gender: Female

Re: The Newbie help thread

Postby Glatteis » Thu May 25, 2017 5:06 pm

I've been trying to post an image for awhile now. How do I make a image on my phone a smaller image size so I can just directly upload it?

I have the image I wanted to share here on another site as well but for some reason I can't make heads or tails of how I actually get it to show here. ???this is honestly driving me a little nuts???
My Toys:
Lil' Vibe Fusion
Fenrir 5/M
Ridley 5/M
Cybil the Dreamweaver 5/C GITD

Looking at
currently drooling over the PleasureForge
Worp the Blink Dog
Karhu
Posts: 332
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:33 pm

Re: The Newbie help thread

Postby Karhu » Thu May 25, 2017 5:36 pm

Glatteis wrote:I've been trying to post an image for awhile now. How do I make a image on my phone a smaller image size so I can just directly upload it?

I have the image I wanted to share here on another site as well but for some reason I can't make heads or tails of how I actually get it to show here. ???this is honestly driving me a little nuts???

Some phones have acceptable image editing programs/functions in them, usually you go into gallery, select edit on the file you wish to modify, perform changes and save.

Personally suggest you to connect your phone to a PC. Open the images in Paint, Gimp or Photoshop depending on your choice. On Paint, there should be "change size" button on Win 10 version. Save the picture on hard drive. Upload to imgur.com or similar host. Take the image link and add it to your post.
User avatar
Stella
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:48 am
Gender: Transgender
Location: New Zealiand

Re: The Newbie help thread

Postby Stella » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:43 am

Hi... I'm new here and as yet don't own a Bad Dragon (tho that will surely change when I decide which one) absolutey enthralled by the look of these beauties! :widesmile: slowly working my way up the scale of small to large (up to handling 9'')
and love the look of some of the larger 'dragons'
User avatar
Hoofs_N_Horns
Posts: 2231
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 4:17 pm
Gender: Male
Location: USA

Re: The Newbie help thread

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:19 pm

Stella wrote:Hi... I'm new here and as yet don't own a Bad Dragon (tho that will surely change when I decide which one) absolutey enthralled by the look of these beauties! :widesmile: slowly working my way up the scale of small to large (up to handling 9'')
and love the look of some of the larger 'dragons'

Welcome :smilenox:

Just be aware that BD large is really large lol. Even the measurements don't always tell the full story. It's easy to make a first mistake if your eyes are bigger than... well you know :P
Penetrables comparison: here
furryknotlover89
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:31 am
Gender: Male
Location: Kansas City

Re: The Newbie help thread

Postby furryknotlover89 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:41 am

Hey everyone, very new to this, but have been a kinky fur/anthro fan for years. I love dog knots and stallion cocks, but can only take the size of roughly a large cucumber at the moment. what would be a good toy for me to start with but also push my limits with too. and if anyone from or around kansas city is in here please hit me up!
Karhu
Posts: 332
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:33 pm

Re: The Newbie help thread

Postby Karhu » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:24 am

furryknotlover89 wrote:dog knots and stallion cocks


Well, the combined interests of yours would result in Tucker. Equine with canine knot. Quite smooth overall. Most probably best for you in medium. Because of the equine theme head, it might be a tricky starter, but not impossible for you. Can be equipped with suction cup and cum tube.
http://bad-dragon.com/products/tucker
Image

Long time sale star, Chance UF makes it hard for people to hold their horses. Can be equipped with cum tube, but not with a suction cup. Going with a medium again is suggested, though people get hungry for more fast. Own one personally and making sure it gets the deserved attention.
http://bad-dragon.com/products/chanceunflared
Image

Then there's Rex making the entrance as a prime head of the canines. Supports both suction cup and cum tube. Main shaft is easy for you in both medium and large, though the knot will provide more challenge, bigger you go.
http://bad-dragon.com/products/rex
Image
furryknotlover89
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:31 am
Gender: Male
Location: Kansas City

Re: The Newbie help thread

Postby furryknotlover89 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:38 am

Thanks for the advice. lol they all look so good, its going to take awhile to decide since im rather broke at the moment. i can't help but to get hard every time im browsing this site lol. besides my favorites being horses and dogs, are there any others that just feel really amazing compared to what you showed me? or best for anal, and maybe even best one to practice deep throating on? thanks.
Karhu
Posts: 332
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:33 pm

Re: The Newbie help thread

Postby Karhu » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:58 am

Every person has different tastes and those tastes can vary. There are some toys that are loved by many, but not by everyone. Everyone finds what they love the most by experimenting and healthy speculation.

More canine (or mixed) aligned toys to check out would be Austin, Fenrir, Kippy, Cole, Bruiser and Razor. For more horses, there's Bumble Hooves, Sleipnir and Chance's flared version. What works you the best is highly dependant what clicks in your head the most, or performs the best in practical use. People keep getting more than one toy as to find the best thing for them and to get variety. So it will make choosing easier when you let go of the pressure knowing, that you will eventually get the taste of other models later.

If you want strong stand alone toy to prevent unnecessary budget hits, go for the Chance, that provides fun times for both men and women. Gryphon, who is easy for male beginners. Rex, if you love the theme as much you make it sound like.

Check out the second hand forum, if there's a toy you could benefit from, just remember to use PayPal invoice from the seller to pay and boil the toy before using it. When possible, choose a seller that has verified trade history.
User avatar
Hoofs_N_Horns
Posts: 2231
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 4:17 pm
Gender: Male
Location: USA

Re: The Newbie help thread

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:44 pm

furryknotlover89 wrote:Thanks for the advice. lol they all look so good, its going to take awhile to decide since im rather broke at the moment. i can't help but to get hard every time im browsing this site lol. besides my favorites being horses and dogs, are there any others that just feel really amazing compared to what you showed me? or best for anal, and maybe even best one to practice deep throating on? thanks.

I like deepthroating unflared Chance because of his long, thin shaft. Small works great and perhaps a medium would too. I also have a small Rex and a medium Gryphon used exclusively for oral. I mean they're all fun for deepthroating if you can fit them, just be careful! You don't want to bite and damage the toy.
► Show Spoiler


The first toy I fell in love with for anal was my large Gryphon. Normally I wouldn't recommend a large for beginners but the Gryphon runs on the small side. Mine is firm! Echo is widely acknowledged as an excellent toy for anal. The issue with knotted toys like Rex or Tucker is the shafts are easy but the knot can take a lot of practice to handle comfortably. That's why I liked the Gryphon - his knot is more subtle and easy to work up to. But Rex will offer the most authentic knotting experience if that's what you're after.

There are a lot of good options though. That's how collections grow so big lol :widesmile:
Penetrables comparison: here
furryknotlover89
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:31 am
Gender: Male
Location: Kansas City

Re: The Newbie help thread

Postby furryknotlover89 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:03 pm

Thanks for the great advice Hoofs_and_Horns. I do have a very healthy gag reflex, but that's always part of the fun, being forced to take it is my favorite. But if it's me practicing on my own, I'll most likely have to start thinner, but I can comfortable take about 6 inches down my throat at the moment before gagging. I'm making my goal around 10 inches down my throat at a fast pace. So I'll probably go with a unflared chance, idk what size yet. I'll have to try out your thumb grabbing trick, I usually just try to relax and focus on breathing through my nose, or holding my breath. As for anal, I've been obsessing over the Rex toy cause I love the look and feel of dog knots. I really wanna try the xl rex but I'm sure I'm being over confident. Although I do love a challenge. The biggest width I've taken ever was about 3/4's the size of my wrist, and I'm pretty good at length if I go slow, usually can take about 12 to 13 inches in length. But I'll definitely take all your suggestions :cool: into consideration before buying. Thanks again!
User avatar
Hoofs_N_Horns
Posts: 2231
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 4:17 pm
Gender: Male
Location: USA

Re: The Newbie help thread

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:35 pm

furryknotlover89 wrote:Thanks for the great advice Hoofs_and_Horns. I do have a very healthy gag reflex, but that's always part of the fun, being forced to take it is my favorite. But if it's me practicing on my own, I'll most likely have to start thinner, but I can comfortable take about 6 inches down my throat at the moment before gagging. I'm making my goal around 10 inches down my throat at a fast pace. So I'll probably go with a unflared chance, idk what size yet. I'll have to try out your thumb grabbing trick, I usually just try to relax and focus on breathing through my nose, or holding my breath. As for anal, I've been obsessing over the Rex toy cause I love the look and feel of dog knots. I really wanna try the xl rex but I'm sure I'm being over confident. Although I do love a challenge. The biggest width I've taken ever was about 3/4's the size of my wrist, and I'm pretty good at length if I go slow, usually can take about 12 to 13 inches in length. But I'll definitely take all your suggestions :cool: into consideration before buying. Thanks again!


No problem! I'm glad I can help someone who enjoys performing oral :cool: It's definitely part of the experience to struggle taking Chance balls deep, followed by pullout and looong string of saliva... yeah I know what I'm doing tonight lol ;3

XL Rex is quite a challenge. His knot is massive but because of how thin the shaft it, my understanding is he can be a royal pain to manage. But hey if that's your goal - go for it! I've surprised myself before :D
Penetrables comparison: here
sorrowfarron
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:06 pm
Gender: Male

Re: The Newbie help thread

Postby sorrowfarron » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:25 pm

Im new to bad dragon. Finally pulled the trigger and adopted my first toy. Its a small nox for me to start out and Im going to try it out later tonight. Im a little. Nervous because I havent tried anal in a while. And I dont ussually get to play back there. Im always looking for people to chat with so please message me.
User avatar
Hoofs_N_Horns
Posts: 2231
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 4:17 pm
Gender: Male
Location: USA

Re: The Newbie help thread

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:42 pm

sorrowfarron wrote:Im new to bad dragon. Finally pulled the trigger and adopted my first toy. Its a small nox for me to start out and Im going to try it out later tonight. Im a little. Nervous because I havent tried anal in a while. And I dont ussually get to play back there. Im always looking for people to chat with so please message me.

Welcome! :3 Let us know how it went.
Penetrables comparison: here
Fernanda A.
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:11 pm
Gender: Male

Re: The Newbie help thread

Postby Fernanda A. » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:26 pm

[url][/url]

HI!
I am Fernanda and i am looking to realize my dream, the Horse Dildo Anal.
Unforttenally, i cant buy because BD dont send to Portugal so i am here to ask for help:

Can someone from Europe receive the item and then resend to me? I will pay a lot, i really need to acxomplish this dream, my friends!
Hope you guys are fine and hello to everybody!
❤❤❤❤

Return to “New User Central”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests