Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Gamma Velorum

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Gamma Velorum » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:54 pm

My Ilithid from Pleasure Forge came out great!!!
► Show Spoiler
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:04 pm

Gamma Velorum wrote:My Ilithid from Pleasure Forge came out great!!!
► Show Spoiler

Dayyyumn! What did you ask for?! :misc2: :excited:
Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:07 pm

Slaanesh wrote:
► Show Spoiler

I had em base it off this!

icm_fullxfull.130846465_h21272odrvsog0owoo84.jpg
icm_fullxfull.130846465_h21272odrvsog0owoo84.jpg (90.03 KiB) Viewed 1099 times

Nyarlathotep! :3
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:12 pm

Gamma Velorum wrote:
Slaanesh wrote:
► Show Spoiler

*shudders* I can't help but feel so insignificant at the thought of those Lovecraftian beasts. I adore the complexity of them yet their vastness is hard to swallow XD

I've been discussing with Pleasure Forge about a custom order and now I need to add an Ilithid to my want list! :widesmile:
Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:13 pm

Slaanesh wrote:
Gamma Velorum wrote:
Slaanesh wrote:

*shudders* I can't help but feel so insignificant at the thought of those Lovecraftian beasts. I adore the complexity of them yet their vastness is hard to swallow XD

I've been discussing with Pleasure Forge about a custom order and now i need to add an Ilithid to my want list! :widesmile:

Took the words out of my mouth!
And yes, do eet! :D
Zaneta

Postby Zaneta » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:27 pm

Gamma Velorum wrote:
Slaanesh wrote:
Gamma Velorum wrote:

I've been discussing with Pleasure Forge about a custom order and now i need to add an Ilithid to my want list! :widesmile:

This is the nerd in me but when I saw Ilithid all I thought about was D&D. XD

IT'S SO PRETTY!!!
Who needs to leave home when you got horse dicks?

:misc11: PM me! I love to chat! <3 :misc12:
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:32 pm

Gamma Velorum wrote:
Slaanesh wrote:
Gamma Velorum wrote:

I recently watched the mist and the Behemoth makes me feel like a grain of sand :surprised:

I have so many toy ideas yet so little money *cries*

Especially the new tongue model from Qimera, though I'm not too fond of shiny toys - do you happen to know why some are shiny while the majority such as BD toys are more matte looking? If so, thanks! :smilenox:
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:45 pm

Zaneta wrote:
Gamma Velorum wrote:
Slaanesh wrote:

IT'S SO PRETTY!!!

It's part of the "Dungeons and Dongs" series of Pleasure Forge's... :)
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:01 pm

Zaneta wrote:
Gamma Velorum wrote:
Slaanesh wrote:

IT'S SO PRETTY!!!

Thank you! Yup! As blushingkitten saidn, PF specializes in D&D themed toys. Check em out on Etsy! They're great to work with! :3
Zaneta

Postby Zaneta » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:04 pm

Gamma Velorum wrote:
Zaneta wrote:
Gamma Velorum wrote:

IT'S SO PRETTY!!!

Thank you! Yup! As blushingkitten saidn, PF specializes in D&D themed toys. Check em out on Etsy! They're great to work with! :3

Wait, D&D themed toys? GET ME OVER THERE! XD
Who needs to leave home when you got horse dicks?

:misc11: PM me! I love to chat! <3 :misc12:
Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:27 pm

Slaanesh wrote:
Gamma Velorum wrote:
Slaanesh wrote:

I recently watched the mist and the Behemoth makes me feel like a grain of sand :surprised:

Especially the new tongue model from Qimera, though I'm not too fond of shiny toys - do you happen to know why some are shiny while the majority such as BD toys are more matte looking? If so, thanks! :smilenox:

RIGHT?!?! The Behemoth was just pure Lovecraft. Reminded me in some ways of a massive Dark Young of Shub-Niggurath with those legs....granted, I think the Dark Young have stubby legs. But still!
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:44 pm

Gamma Velorum wrote:
Slaanesh wrote:
Gamma Velorum wrote:

RIGHT?!?! The Behemoth was just pure Lovecraft. Reminded me in some ways of a massive Dark Young of Shub-Niggurath with those legs....granted, I think the Dark Young have stubby legs. But still!

It's one of those purely horrific feelings like when you think about how in inconceivably large the cosmos is, and realising that there's potential for things on that scale to exist somewhere O.O

https://youtu.be/1Eh5BpSnBBw - this is only a short video about said scale of our observable universe.

https://youtu.be/kIiJZINJFiw - and this is even more soul crushing if you're after an existential crisis :surprised:

....God damn it now I've got myself thinking about how small we are in the grand scheme of things O.O
Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:54 pm

Slaanesh wrote:
Gamma Velorum wrote:
Slaanesh wrote:

It's one of those purely horrific feelings like when you think about how in inconceivably large the cosmos is, and realising that there's potential for things on that scale to exist somewhere O.O

https://youtu.be/1Eh5BpSnBBw - this is only a short video about said scale of our observable universe.

https://youtu.be/kIiJZINJFiw - and this is even more soul crushing if you're after an existential crisis :surprised:

....God damn it now I've got myself thinking about how small we are in the grand scheme of things O.O

OOOOH. I'll watch those in a few. ^.^ Maybe it's just the future anthropologist in me, but that all makes me more amazed that we as humans and other life on the planet has evolved to the point where we can ponder such things as the vastness of the cosmos.
But also, that one quote from The Silver Key: ".....As the blind cosmos grinds aimlessly on from nothing to something and from something back to nothing again, neither heeding nor knowing the wishes or existence of the minds that flicker for a second now and then in the darkness."
*shudders*
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:06 pm

Gamma Velorum wrote:
Slaanesh wrote:
Gamma Velorum wrote:

OOOOH. I'll watch those in a few. ^.^ Maybe it's just the future anthropologist in me, but that all makes me more amazed that we as humans and other life on the planet has evolved to the point where we can ponder such things as the vastness of the cosmos.
But also, that one quote from The Silver Key: ".....As the blind cosmos grinds aimlessly on from nothing to something and from something back to nothing again, neither heeding nor knowing the wishes or existence of the minds that flicker for a second now and then in the darkness."
*shudders*

Oh come on now we've both got ourselves paranoid about the cosmos! Right, that's it, OFF TO CUDDLE MY CAT AND WATCH CAT VIDEOS AAAAA
Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:08 pm

Slaanesh wrote:
Gamma Velorum wrote:
Slaanesh wrote:

*shudders*

Oh come on now we've both got ourselves paranoid about the cosmos! Right, that's it, OFF TO CUDDLE MY CAT AND WATCH CAT VIDEOS AAAAA

Annnnnd for me, Bunnymen videos and cuddling my plushie vulture. (plus, it's Pete's birthday tomorrow)
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:47 pm

Gamma Velorum wrote:
Slaanesh wrote:
Gamma Velorum wrote:

*shudders*

Annnnnd for me, Bunnymen videos and cuddling my plushie vulture. (plus, it's Pete's birthday tomorrow)

Funnily enough my favourite teddy since I was four years old is called Bunny! I'm such a softy for soft, cuddly things, I just can't resist them! :widesmile:

Speaking of soft, cuddly things, here's my beautiful kitty Daisy!

rsz_20170802_062313.jpg

rsz_screenshot_20170802-062840.png

rsz_12screenshot_20170802-062748.png

rsz_screenshot_20170802-062724.png

Ps, I just spent a good half hour trying to resize these photos XD :widesmile:
Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:53 pm

Slaanesh wrote:
Gamma Velorum wrote:
Slaanesh wrote:

Funnily enough my favourite teddy since I was four years old is called Bunny! I'm such a softy for soft, cuddly things, I just can't resist them! :widesmile:

rsz_20170802_062313.jpg

AWWW, kitty baby!!! *pets da kitty* She's so pretty! <3 A teddy named Bunny, I love it!
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:03 pm

Gamma Velorum wrote:
Slaanesh wrote:
Gamma Velorum wrote:

rsz_20170802_062313.jpg

AWWW, kitty baby!!! *pets da kitty* She's so pretty! <3 A teddy named Bunny, I love it!

She's such a pretty baby! She must be the softest thing ever, when I pick her up she snuggles into my shoulder and purrs and I feel like the luckiest person alive <3 Oh she's so great I could sing her praises for hours and hours :smilenox:

Definitely helps me through my depression and anxiety when I can cuddle up with her and have her padding her little warm toebeans on me awwwhhh :smilenox:

Time to cuddle her some more! (Apologies if this sounds a bit excessive but she's honestly my world :) )
Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:42 pm

Slaanesh wrote:
Gamma Velorum wrote:
Slaanesh wrote:

rsz_20170802_062313.jpg

She's such a pretty baby! She must be the softest thing ever, when I pick her up she snuggles into my shoulder and purrs and I feel like the luckiest person alive <3 Oh she's so great I could sing her praises for hours and hours :smilenox:

Definitely helps me through my depression and anxiety when I can cuddle up with her and have her padding her little warm toebeans on me awwwhhh :smilenox:

Time to cuddle her some more! (Apologies if this sounds a bit excessive but she's honestly my world :) )

No need to apologize! I've got three lil furbabies myself and they help immensely when shit gets to be too much for me. Toebeans are the best thing in the whole world! :3
Thank you for sharing pics of Daisy! ^.^
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:43 pm

Gamma Velorum wrote:
Slaanesh wrote:
Gamma Velorum wrote:

No need to apologize! I've got three lil furbabies myself and they help immensely when shit gets to be too much for me. Toebeans are the best thing in the whole world! :3
Thank you for sharing pics of Daisy! ^.^

Awww no problem! Feel free to pm me photos of them! :widesmile:

Return to “General Discussion”