Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Gamma Velorum

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Gamma Velorum » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:44 pm

Slaanesh wrote:
Gamma Velorum wrote:
Slaanesh wrote:
She's such a pretty baby! She must be the softest thing ever, when I pick her up she snuggles into my shoulder and purrs and I feel like the luckiest person alive <3 Oh she's so great I could sing her praises for hours and hours :smilenox:

Definitely helps me through my depression and anxiety when I can cuddle up with her and have her padding her little warm toebeans on me awwwhhh :smilenox:

Time to cuddle her some more! (Apologies if this sounds a bit excessive but she's honestly my world :) )

No need to apologize! I've got three lil furbabies myself and they help immensely when shit gets to be too much for me. Toebeans are the best thing in the whole world! :3
Thank you for sharing pics of Daisy! ^.^

Awww no problem! Feel free to pm me photos of them! :widesmile:

Gladly! It'll be a few days, but most definitely....share the furbaby love! :3
Fugletid

Postby Fugletid » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:56 am

Just a quick note - the tongue toy pictured is the master sculpt being prepared for casting to make the mold, not the actual silicone toy! The actual toys are normal matte silicone. :)
I do toy sculpts! Sculptor of the XCA Spadix and base concept for the PFC Elva. Oh and also needlefelt! <3

Selling: Not much right now, but a bunch of M-sized chest binders!

PM me about joining the fantasy toy discord! We're friendly and low-drama! :widesmile:
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:48 am

huh!
Imagehttps://www.etsy.com/shop/FckBuddies?ref=l2-shop-header-avatar
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Lipton

Postby Lipton » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:58 am

So I got mail from the custom office, I guess friday is dildo pick up day :smile:

Can't wait to see how the TTC Toys will look!
Toys I want to buy:
- Elypse Art: Neo & Vixen
- BD April Fool Toys: Red Rocket & Fire Hydrant

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:38 pm

Just sent another ticket to FB. I really hope I hear from them. v.v
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
Varanid

Postby Varanid » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:10 pm

It's been about a week and my ticket is still being processed... in a few more days I'm sending another one. I hate to be this kind of person but I'm getting a bit impatient, especially since I only ordered one toy. I'm giving them at most another month and a half before I request a dispute through paypal. I don't plan on buying directly from them again, unfortunately. Which really sucks, because I love dinosaurs and the fact that their toys are robot and dinosaur-themed, and their textures. Ah, well. If only I had known about their customer problems sooner.

For Centuries It Slept Far Below the Sea...
Varanid

Postby Varanid » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:59 pm

Also, what's a good fantasy company masterlist to refer to? I'll admit I used to use fantasytoymasterlist but they're way too nitpicky and onesided for me personally, as well as ace/aro and non-lgb exclusionist which is also enough of a person quim of mine to not want to refer to them anymore.

Only ask since I want to keep giving other fantasy companies a chance (even better if they have similar themes to FB without the FB drama and shit customer service/waiting times). There's a number of small stores I know now but I won't be able to remember them all.

For Centuries It Slept Far Below the Sea...
elfinqueen

Postby elfinqueen » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:17 pm

Varanid wrote:Also, what's a good fantasy company masterlist to refer to? I'll admit I used to use fantasytoymasterlist but they're way too nitpicky and onesided for me personally, as well as ace/aro and non-lgb exclusionist which is also enough of a person quim of mine to not want to refer to them anymore.

Only ask since I want to keep giving other fantasy companies a chance (even better if they have similar themes to FB without the FB drama and shit customer service/waiting times). There's a number of small stores I know now but I won't be able to remember them all.

Squirrelmunk updates his reddit list all the time. No recommendations/warnings of any kind there, so no politics either.

Btw, what happened to the fantasy toys wikia from like a month ago? It looks closed.
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:10 pm

elfinqueen wrote:
Varanid wrote:Also, what's a good fantasy company masterlist to refer to? I'll admit I used to use fantasytoymasterlist but they're way too nitpicky and onesided for me personally, as well as ace/aro and non-lgb exclusionist which is also enough of a person quim of mine to not want to refer to them anymore.

Squirrelmunk updates his reddit list all the time. No recommendations/warnings of any kind there, so no politics either.

Btw, what happened to the fantasy toys wikia from like a month ago? It looks closed.

The reddit list is super nice. I just found a store on there I never saw before. Plus it's not full of drama and personal hissy fits.

Also I had no idea there was a wikia :psyduck:
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
QueenCheetah93

Postby QueenCheetah93 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:18 pm

griffin-morgenstern wrote:I usually just post toy releases here, but...whatever check out these upcoming toys that are really amazing :misc2:

From PhoenixflameForge, dragon hand yesss

And from Qimera, a monster tongue yessssssssssss

I NEED that hand :excited:
My Current Collection!
► Show Spoiler

Twin Tail Creations/Damn Average
-Dante the Anubite
-Krampuskitzler
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:33 pm

elfinqueen wrote:Btw, what happened to the fantasy toys wikia from like a month ago? It looks closed.

Wikia shuddered it without explanation. My guess is sex toys are too risqué for them.

Unfortunately, I don't know of any free wiki host that allows mildly sexual content. If anyone knows of a place that could host it, we could get it going again.
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:36 pm

Slaanesh wrote:Funnily enough my favourite teddy since I was four years old is called Bunny! I'm such a softy for soft, cuddly things, I just can't resist them! :widesmile:

Speaking of soft, cuddly things, here's my beautiful kitty Daisy!

rsz_20170802_062313.jpg

rsz_screenshot_20170802-062840.png

rsz_12screenshot_20170802-062748.png

rsz_screenshot_20170802-062724.png

Ps, I just spent a good half hour trying to resize these photos XD :widesmile:

Omg!!
Im sorry for butting in, but your furbaby is so beautiful!! If it isn't too much trouble, please smooch her for me and let her know she is a beautiful kitty :misc2: :crying:
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:45 pm

I can only imagine how much of a pain in the ass that hand will be when it comes to sanding down the print :surprised:
looks cool with the scales tho
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:46 pm

spiralcatfox wrote:
Slaanesh wrote:Funnily enough my favourite teddy since I was four years old is called Bunny! I'm such a softy for soft, cuddly things, I just can't resist them! :widesmile:

Speaking of soft, cuddly things, here's my beautiful kitty Daisy!

rsz_20170802_062313.jpg

rsz_screenshot_20170802-062840.png

rsz_12screenshot_20170802-062748.png

rsz_screenshot_20170802-062724.png

Ps, I just spent a good half hour trying to resize these photos XD :widesmile:

Omg!!
Im sorry for butting in, but your furbaby is so beautiful!! If it isn't too much trouble, please smooch her for me and let her know she is a beautiful kitty :misc2: :crying:

Oh it's no trouble! She loves being covered in kisses and cuddles, and I'll make sure you give her a big smooch and cuddle from you :3 She always comes running up to me when I walk through the door and purrs like crazy! :laugh:
If you like, I could even pm you some photos of her! I love sharing photos of my pretty furbaby :3
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:46 pm

Slaanesh wrote:
spiralcatfox wrote:Omg!!

Oh it's no trouble! She loves being covered in kisses and cuddles, and I'll make sure you give her a big smooch and cuddle from you :3 She always comes running up to me when I walk through the door and purrs like crazy! :laugh:
If you like, I could even pm you some photos of her! I love sharing photos of my pretty furbaby :3

That sounds so rad ;u; <3

Calliope sends calm kitty wishes your way, as is her style

_20170802_224140.JPG

_20170802_224616.JPG
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:55 pm

spiralcatfox wrote:
Slaanesh wrote:
spiralcatfox wrote:Omg!!

That sounds so rad ;u; <3

Calliope sends calm kitty wishes your way, as is her style

_20170802_224140.JPG

_20170802_224616.JPG

OH MY GOD SHE'S SO BLOODY CUTE I COULD CRY! :widesmile:

What a beautiful kitty cat! *so many cuddles for your gorgeous cat* She's beautiful! :misc2: :misc2: :misc2: :misc2:
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:02 pm

Slaanesh wrote:OH MY GOD SHE'S SO BLOODY CUTE I COULD CRY! :widesmile:

What a beautiful kitty cat! *so many cuddles for your gorgeous cat* She's beautiful! :misc2: :misc2: :misc2: :misc2:

Thanks! :3
She sleepily accepts your love and cuddles =^~w~^=
Manatease

Postby Manatease » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:32 pm

Yeah I'd be cautious of the tumblr masterlist, it's sort of petty with some of the entries ? It's also really biased and some stores are listed for doing things while others are just overlooked and like, I dunno. its too opinionated for me, I just wanna see all the peens and stuff!!! I do really like the Reddit one! It's really nice and drama free <3 also, edited because someone made a tumblr called dramafreedongs but It's pretty empty :widesmile:
Last edited by Manatease on Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Manatease

Postby Manatease » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:33 pm

Also! Holy smokes your bebe is adorbs! *all the snugs* the internet always needs more fur babies
Roverseer2
Banhammered

Postby Roverseer2 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:04 pm

I'm sorry if this is rude to ask, but what does non-lgb exclusionist mean?

Return to “General Discussion”